Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Still there is no photo or video of Stranger from Hell's reading?

YIN opened the broadcast with Chen's song was telling us something. Maybe someone was listening to her back then? 

Thanks @lhynne for inform us about Sinamoles' translation on Twitter. She is indeed a pichi translator's president 

• Love 4
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple: Pouting when he wants a hug Instruct

So during TYH’s press conference, In Na and Wookie both said that their favorite poster is the teaser poster because it shows how love can bloom just by the touch of fingertips (I’m trying to look for this particular video snippet but can’t find it, but they recently shared it on the FB Page Touch Your Heart Spazz Zone).

After we saw that finger-rubbing video, we now know the real reason why they both chose that poster and said that love can bloom with a touch of fingertips. Booyaaaaah!

• Love 7

This is so funny.. i miss them.. huhu.. i'm pretty sure that when sunny sing glory haleluyah wasnt in d real script..hahaha.. we can see in this bts that ldw told her to even clap her hands while singing.. maybe he was d master of all those adlibs to make it more funny.. on goblin special eps, yin even mention ldw made too much adlibs way from d script..lols.. (including their last kiss scene maybe she wouldnt forget that..hahaha)

So tonight yin will do d last dj On kbs cool fm right? What will she do after that? Is there another project that she accept?

• Love 7

안녕하세요 여러분!

Keep coming the keen eyes guys! I'm enjoying every YIN and LDW details here..

Sorry for just being much of a reader.. I was shipping a WGM couple before and even made some Fan Vids for them but I haven't had much time as of now to support your delulu minds for our Pichi Couple because of hectic scheds.. I'll try to get back at that skill again if I'm ready..

I'll be back just so for this lovely, sweet and cute Pichi Couple.. :):wub:

Regards to all,

Kai ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, lhynne said:

Lee Dong wook :wub:

Omg see how generous dongwook is!!!!!!!  I swear if i spot inna wearing anything channel then i will immediately presume that it is from

someone she knows who endorses channel!! And we know who HE is. Hahahahah and YES i am still not over in knowing what dong wook’s gift to INNA is!!!!! (After months hahaha)

and inna enjoying Make it count shows everything is definitely gooooooood between them (i mean like even if as friends the least) :blush: she looks happy while listening to it hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

and inna enjoying Make it count shows everything is definitely gooooooood between them (i mean like even if as friends the least) :blush: she looks happy while listening to it hahaha

Yes me too. Especially on today's broadcast judging from her little upset because the guest didn't know about her recent drama aka TYH, it shows she really loves this project and enjoy working with Wookie. I'm glad that they are on good term relationship up to now, regardless of what kind of relationship they pursue right now.:D

• Love 5
1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

This is so funny.. i miss them.. huhu.. i'm pretty sure that when sunny sing glory haleluyah wasnt in d real script..hahaha.. we can see in this bts that ldw told her to even clap her hands while singing.. maybe he was d master of all those adlibs to make it more funny.. on goblin special eps, yin even mention ldw made too much adlibs way from d script..lols.. (including their last kiss scene maybe she wouldnt forget that..hahaha)

So tonight yin will do d last dj On kbs cool fm right? What will she do after that? Is there another project that she accept?

Think its 4 days worth..tomorrow last day?

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

This is a cute idea! Yes she was cleaning up for Wookie Oppa’s visit lol

I love it how Pichi Couple bring themselves in the character in TYH.. Just like how she portrayed that she likes reading and really she's a bookworm in real life, she loves cleaning too..? ㅋㅋㅋ ^^

• Love 6

The guest watched and praised Goblin drama.

YIN: Goblin was long time ago.

I can't understand the rest so let's wait for Sinamoles-nim's trans ^_^ They also talked about "namchin" and from what I can understand, she was asked by the guest if she has one and she answered "none," straight-away. I remember her answering that kind of question and she said that she will say "none" even if she does or she does not have one. For tomorrow, I read there will be no guest.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

I can't understand the rest so let's wait for Sinamoles-nim's trans ^_^ They also talked about "namchin" and from what I can understand, she was asked by the guest if she has one and she answered "none," straight-away. I remember her answering that kind of question and she said that she will say "none" even if she does or she does not have one. For tomorrow, I read there will be no guest.

Hoping for video streaming tomorrow... they shouldn't torture us as such...maybe guest also shipper.. that's why posed such a question to her:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

I can't quite understand the full convo too but i was momentarily sad when she responded quite immediately to the question....did the guest really ask if she had a "namchin"? I was hoping that wasn't the exact question (or that she wouldn't respond so quickly).

• Like 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, khiemera said:

I can't quite understand the full convo too but i was momentarily sad when she responded quite immediately to the question....did the guest really ask if she had a "namchin"? I was hoping that wasn't the exact question (or that she wouldn't respond so quickly).

Expect them to deny it until they’re ready to announce. Sometimes celebrities don’t ever confirm relationships until they’re about to get married. It’s actually better for our ship if they decide to do it this way. So don’t worry, a “no” is not necessarily a true no. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4