Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

2 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

When you're in the live there's a video camera icon on the top right I think. Click on that and make sure there's a line that goes through that camera and then you should be able to see her if they're doing a video.

The first day they didn't show her face, only her voice and yesterday they showed her. Not sure about tonight's but I think they would show her again in the booth.

@ziggery567..thanks!! I did realised about the vid cam icon much later...and past midnite my timezone..so ya..i achieved my 3rd day goal...hoping they show vid today..hopefully cos the subscription/listernership/videoship/viewership went up cos of her:D

59 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

She must be missing him so much bcoz he will be so busy with d new show..

But what i'm thinking is why ldw accept as produce mc? maybe bcoz he knew how hard to bcome an idol.. he knew how yin past stories (also d same as ojs in tyh).. so he wanted to help those kids too.. so sweet..

We have to remember that ldw had biggest passion as an actor so he would treasure that.. but see.. in d end he choose long time project as produce mc? Anw, was he still took d second lead as d bad guy in a new drama? 

@DaebakYIN yes yin is born sexy.. hahaha.. but u can see by this video (from d start of her debut) she still shy, clumsy n cute.. i think its d real yin.. sexy maybe is just a "product" made by YG ent (if u know what i mean..)

Yea. The sexy bit is created by YG..me thinks...cos just stumbled upon a old youtube vid that shows her and Bigbang Taeyang on the bed with slightly steamy scene:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Edit: I didn't realize that there's a post already regarding yesterday's show. 

Edited by louie_999
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Lee Dong wook :wub:

Moisturizing lip balm!! Make me wanna buy too!:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Still there is no photo or video of Stranger from Hell's reading?

YIN opened the broadcast with Chen's song was telling us something. Maybe someone was listening to her back then? 

Thanks @lhynne for inform us about Sinamoles' translation on Twitter. She is indeed a pichi translator's president 

• Love 4

So during TYH’s press conference, In Na and Wookie both said that their favorite poster is the teaser poster because it shows how love can bloom just by the touch of fingertips (I’m trying to look for this particular video snippet but can’t find it, but they recently shared it on the FB Page Touch Your Heart Spazz Zone).

After we saw that finger-rubbing video, we now know the real reason why they both chose that poster and said that love can bloom with a touch of fingertips. Booyaaaaah!

• Love 7

Just as i learnt to play vid..no vid streaming today for YIN radio broadcast:unsure:

• Love 3

This is so funny.. i miss them.. huhu.. i'm pretty sure that when sunny sing glory haleluyah wasnt in d real script..hahaha.. we can see in this bts that ldw told her to even clap her hands while singing.. maybe he was d master of all those adlibs to make it more funny.. on goblin special eps, yin even mention ldw made too much adlibs way from d script..lols.. (including their last kiss scene maybe she wouldnt forget that..hahaha)

So tonight yin will do d last dj On kbs cool fm right? What will she do after that? Is there another project that she accept?

• Love 7

This is so yoo inna.. hahaha.. 

Remember what oppa told u inna.. dont drink too much yo.. :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

안녕하세요 여러분!

Keep coming the keen eyes guys! I'm enjoying every YIN and LDW details here..

Sorry for just being much of a reader.. I was shipping a WGM couple before and even made some Fan Vids for them but I haven't had much time as of now to support your delulu minds for our Pichi Couple because of hectic scheds.. I'll try to get back at that skill again if I'm ready..

I'll be back just so for this lovely, sweet and cute Pichi Couple.. :):wub:

Regards to all,

Kai ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 6

This is oppa's dream that will turn to reality soon.. to become a COOL DAD.. hahaha.. i hope that good news will come very very soon....... inna is so ready oppa.. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Ldw: I MISS U...

Yin: goodness.. ME TOO.. 

I bet those words that shown on yin's phone while she texting while dj-ing.. hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, lhynne said:

Lee Dong wook :wub:

Omg see how generous dongwook is!!!!!!!  I swear if i spot inna wearing anything channel then i will immediately presume that it is from

someone she knows who endorses channel!! And we know who HE is. Hahahahah and YES i am still not over in knowing what dong wook’s gift to INNA is!!!!! (After months hahaha)

and inna enjoying Make it count shows everything is definitely gooooooood between them (i mean like even if as friends the least) :blush: she looks happy while listening to it hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

This is a cute idea! Yes she was cleaning up for Wookie Oppa’s visit lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

and inna enjoying Make it count shows everything is definitely gooooooood between them (i mean like even if as friends the least) :blush: she looks happy while listening to it hahaha

Yes me too. Especially on today's broadcast judging from her little upset because the guest didn't know about her recent drama aka TYH, it shows she really loves this project and enjoy working with Wookie. I'm glad that they are on good term relationship up to now, regardless of what kind of relationship they pursue right now.:D

• Love 5

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

This is so funny.. i miss them.. huhu.. i'm pretty sure that when sunny sing glory haleluyah wasnt in d real script..hahaha.. we can see in this bts that ldw told her to even clap her hands while singing.. maybe he was d master of all those adlibs to make it more funny.. on goblin special eps, yin even mention ldw made too much adlibs way from d script..lols.. (including their last kiss scene maybe she wouldnt forget that..hahaha)

So tonight yin will do d last dj On kbs cool fm right? What will she do after that? Is there another project that she accept?

Think its 4 days worth..tomorrow last day?

• Love 3

46 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

This is a cute idea! Yes she was cleaning up for Wookie Oppa’s visit lol

I love it how Pichi Couple bring themselves in the character in TYH.. Just like how she portrayed that she likes reading and really she's a bookworm in real life, she loves cleaning too..? ㅋㅋㅋ ^^

• Love 6