[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

The same bracelet was not in LDW's right hand, but his left hand, I think

What do you mean? The chained bracelet is on his right wrist in the casual clothes (black clothes) and in the press con. He's wearing 2 bracelets n total. Awhile back someone shared a post of him wearing some sort of anchor bracelet and that one is on his left wrist.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

sorry no idea but if you want I could message her and ask

Yes please haha let's find that bracelet with our eagle eyes!

Guyss stay tune to yin's radio today! It's visible radio show. The broadcast begun with Chen - Make it Count. Look how happy YIN is!:D

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

sorry but do you mind me asking... what about the wink? What happened with the wink? 

 

In TYH, when their characters were secretly dating, they would do exciting stuff like winking at each other in public and tried not to get caught. Their real-life version of this is caressing/rubbing the other person’s fingers thinking they wouldn’t get caught because those were for still shots anyway. But you know, magic happens so...booyah! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

 

In TYH, when their characters were secretly dating, they would do exciting stuff like winking at each other in public and tried not to get caught. Their real-life version of this is caressing/rubbing the other person’s fingers thinking they wouldn’t get caught because those were for still shots anyway. But you know, magic happens so...booyah! 

ooooooohhhhhhhh YESHHHHH I SEE. I thought something actually happened during the wink scene and yeshhhhh nothing escapes the eyes of a fan hahahah and yeshhhh booyah! hahahaha

  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ziggery567 said:

sorry but do you mind me asking... what about the wink? What happened with the wink? 

sorry no idea but if you want I could message her and ask

Prob gd to ask..didnt seem that she was wearing that yesterday 

42 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Yes please haha let's find that bracelet with our eagle eyes!

Guyss stay tune to yin's radio today! It's visible radio show. The broadcast begun with Chen - Make it Count. Look how happy YIN is!:D

Prob her fave song now! Couple song!

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha..managed to login to YIN's radio show..but have to wait until she read mgs then i send...hahah

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YIN just mentioned about OH JIN SHIM!!! I cannot understand 

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

 

I think their bracelet kinda similar.. 

Do u have yin video of kbs cool fm last night?

Yeah, but hard to tell since her one wasn't that clear and sorry, I don't.

I messaged the person that made the post but she hasn't replied back to me but when she does I will tell you all. I'm watching her live now...I don't see a bracelet but I do see a watch I think...on her left wrist. She could have something on her right but idk XD she's wearing long sleeves lol

 

Edit: I think it just ended lol cause she left lol so can't confirm anything about a bracelet

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Yeah, but hard to tell since her one wasn't that clear and sorry, I don't.

I messaged the person that made the post but she hasn't replied back to me but when she does I will tell you all. I'm watching her live now...I don't see a bracelet but I do see a watch I think...on her left wrist. She could have something on her right but idk XD she's wearing long sleeves lol

 

Edit: I think it just ended lol cause she left lol so can't confirm anything about a bracelet

How do u watch live?

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I got a reply. She saw a video on ig and sent me the video through messenger, however idk how to send it here since she didn't send a link but an actual video. But it's of YIN waving in the booth from yesterday's show.

 

I think she has really sharp eyes cause I see blurriness...I don't even know where to look lol

 

Edit: found the video on twitter 

 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, michsg said:

How do u watch live?

There's a app you can download called KBS kong and you watch it on that. You can find it in the app store or playstore. Well idk about app store since I don't use apple.

 

I think she's doing 3 shows? So if she's doing it day after day then there should be one tomorrow or today...depending where you are. It's already Wednesday where I am.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMO...that chained bracelet look so similar. Also they both use that in right hand. 

Let me breathe calmly for some moment :crazy: 

 

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She must have eagle eyes... I can't see anything on the vid :sweatingbullets:

 

About YIN mentioning OJS.. fans asked about her fashion but they said they can't follow OJS sense of fashion since they don't have OJS's body or something of that sort... let's wait for the translation tomorrow... credits to sinamoles for translating some tonight

  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

OMO...that chained bracelet look so similar. Also they both use that in right hand. 

Let me breathe calmly for some moment :crazy: 

 

ikr! that's what I was thinking hahahahahaha and feeling at the time

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you in this Pichi Couple Forum.. I am new to this forum but been a Pichi Couple shipper since Goblin.. I am a fan of both Wookie and In Na.. However, I never imagined they'd make a perfect pair since they started in Goblin..

I've been reading your delulu comments and I've been thinking the same as you guys.. :wub:

 

I am hoping for a really really good news about their relationship..

I hope you all guys have a great day!! :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

 

Airport picture from March 2018.

 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003232715

 

So it can’t be that. If the LDW-Suzy swift romance was real, it was around the time they were starting to date. Hehe 

 

9 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you in this Pichi Couple Forum.. I am new to this forum but been a Pichi Couple shipper since Goblin.. I am a fan of both Wookie and In Na.. However, I never imagined they'd make a perfect pair since they started in Goblin..

I've been reading your delulu comments and I've been thinking the same as you guys.. :wub:

 

I am hoping for a really really good news about their relationship..

I hope you all guys have a great day!! :)

 

Welcome to the happy world of PiChi shipping!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now