[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

10 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I think their bracelet kinda similar.. 

Do u have yin video of kbs cool fm last night?

Yeah, but hard to tell since her one wasn't that clear and sorry, I don't.

I messaged the person that made the post but she hasn't replied back to me but when she does I will tell you all. I'm watching her live now...I don't see a bracelet but I do see a watch I think...on her left wrist. She could have something on her right but idk XD she's wearing long sleeves lol

Edit: I think it just ended lol cause she left lol so can't confirm anything about a bracelet

• Love 6

12 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Yeah, but hard to tell since her one wasn't that clear and sorry, I don't.

I messaged the person that made the post but she hasn't replied back to me but when she does I will tell you all. I'm watching her live now...I don't see a bracelet but I do see a watch I think...on her left wrist. She could have something on her right but idk XD she's wearing long sleeves lol

Edit: I think it just ended lol cause she left lol so can't confirm anything about a bracelet

How do u watch live?

• Love 3

So I got a reply. She saw a video on ig and sent me the video through messenger, however idk how to send it here since she didn't send a link but an actual video. But it's of YIN waving in the booth from yesterday's show.

I think she has really sharp eyes cause I see blurriness...I don't even know where to look lol

Edit: found the video on twitter 

• Love 7

10 minutes ago, michsg said:

How do u watch live?

There's a app you can download called KBS kong and you watch it on that. You can find it in the app store or playstore. Well idk about app store since I don't use apple.

I think she's doing 3 shows? So if she's doing it day after day then there should be one tomorrow or today...depending where you are. It's already Wednesday where I am.

• Love 5

She must have eagle eyes... I can't see anything on the vid :sweatingbullets:

About YIN mentioning OJS.. fans asked about her fashion but they said they can't follow OJS sense of fashion since they don't have OJS's body or something of that sort... let's wait for the translation tomorrow... credits to sinamoles for translating some tonight

• Love 4
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

OMO...that chained bracelet look so similar. Also they both use that in right hand. 

Let me breathe calmly for some moment :crazy: 

ikr! that's what I was thinking hahahahahaha and feeling at the time

• Love 4

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you in this Pichi Couple Forum.. I am new to this forum but been a Pichi Couple shipper since Goblin.. I am a fan of both Wookie and In Na.. However, I never imagined they'd make a perfect pair since they started in Goblin..

I've been reading your delulu comments and I've been thinking the same as you guys.. :wub:

I am hoping for a really really good news about their relationship..

I hope you all guys have a great day!! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 8

15 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

Airport picture from March 2018.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003232715

So it can’t be that. If the LDW-Suzy swift romance was real, it was around the time they were starting to date. Hehe 

9 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you in this Pichi Couple Forum.. I am new to this forum but been a Pichi Couple shipper since Goblin.. I am a fan of both Wookie and In Na.. However, I never imagined they'd make a perfect pair since they started in Goblin..

I've been reading your delulu comments and I've been thinking the same as you guys.. :wub:

I am hoping for a really really good news about their relationship..

I hope you all guys have a great day!! :)

Welcome to the happy world of PiChi shipping!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Throwback to Goblin bts, this was one of their first days shoot together. Wookie already being flirty and playful ever since the first time. I just realized here seeing PD nim Lee Eun Bok reaction (0:34) is the same as when he directed SS couple in DOTS when they were being playful too back then. Maybe he already got the same vibe from this couple,eh?:rolleyes:

Then when InNa made kiss-paper scene, Wookie even said "Im jealous on that paper":phew: *being pouty again*

So he was soo rooted for inNa's kiss since the first eps :sweatingbullets: *naughty wookie*

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

48 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Throwback to Goblin bts, this was one of their first days shoot together. Wookie already being flirty and playful ever since the first time. I just realized here seeing PD nim Lee Eun Bok reaction (0:34) is the same as when he directed SS couple in DOTS when they were being playful too back then. Maybe he already got the same vibe from this couple,eh?:rolleyes:

Then when InNa made kiss-paper scene, Wookie even said "Im jealous on that paper":phew: *being pouty again*

So he was soo rooted for inNa's kiss since the first eps :sweatingbullets: *naughty wookie*

Kyeopta! So flirty lol 

• Love 5

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple:

Pouting when he wants a hug

Instructing others to take care of her

Caressing her hair

Hand-rubbing 

Instinctively mirroring her actions. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3

26 minutes ago, profiler said:

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple:

Pouting when he wants a hug

Instructing others to take care of her

Caressing her hair

Hand-rubbing 

Instinctively mirroring her actions. 

Love this!!! :wub: 

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Kyeopta! So flirty lol 

Yup he said it in that taxi interview, when he likes someone, he let’s them know :wub:

• Love 7