Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

14 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Help me out guys, not familiar with how people properly address each other in SK, how did YIN switch from calling Wookie, Dong Wook shi in 2017 to Oppa in 2019? Maybe my delulu mind is just reading too much into it?

I think, since it broadcasted, they addressed each other formally. YIN also addressed him Lee Dong Wook ssi in TYH commentary. We can see their informal situation from BTS. Even in Goblin BTS, YIN already called him oppa.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

I think, since it broadcasted, they addressed each other formally. YIN also addressed him Lee Dong Wook ssi in TYH commentary. We can see their informal situation from BTS. Even in Goblin BTS, YIN already called him oppa.

So it’s interchangeable, thanks so much :D

• Love 3

Read the whole thread for the translation of Volume Up last night! Credits to our resident Pichi translator @sinamoles :kiss_wink:

• Love 7
  • Thanks 3

What a shame he changed his clothes hihi

Goodluck to all!!!! 
Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Have you seen amazingyooinna's ig story? She said, she didn't allowed (by YIN's manager) to post the photos and videos (from  volume up I think). 

I think they're not allowed to post it, until after a week. My guess is they are going to check the posts first for 1. possible conflict with endorsement products and 2. hidden items that might give us shipper fans more reasons to be suspicious hehehe.

You know what they say about NASA and the photographs they make public right? They screen the photographs and "clean" them up first 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, michsg said:

and me too @MsMagic..i would love for YIn to be positive asap too :wub:..best for 2 or 3 times quickly and they can appear on Superman returns! hahahaha...she must know that she can return to her svelte figure easily..and dont be discouraged by that...hahahha..and i think (personal bias again)..she willmake a cute omma...hahahaha

@michsg that would be Daebak! She's going to become one hot sexy momma that's for sure

• Like 2
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

This made me burst out laughing while having my coffee

Hahahahaa..it was rather brave of OJS to tell tt to agency director that she has a Ai-in - Lover:D

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Saw this on Facebook https://ibb.co/JvRxgWs - screen shot (ss) of the post since it's from a private tyh group but if you want to join the group here's the link to the post https://www.facebook.com/groups/tyhgroup/?fref=nf and also this is the picture that they used in the post 

It has to do with their bracelets 

My heart be racing :wub:     :love:   :flushed:   :kiss_wink:  feeling really giddy hahahahahaha

and also if someone has a better method of uploading pictures on here please let me know since the way I'm doing it now is just providing a link and I would rather just upload the image if possible. Saw the link method in here from someone but if possible would like to know how to insert an image especially screen shots. 

Edit: that 2nd link doesn't take you to the post I ss but takes you to the page so close enough lol

Another edit: just looked on the page and some ppl posted pics of Wookie during the produce x 101 press con and one of them say it's a new bracelet 

Another another edit lol: not related but just wanted to say I'm excited for produce x 101 hahahahaha

Ok hopefully last edit lol: SORRY FOR ALL THE EDITS AGAIN HAHAHAHA I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED LOL

• Love 6

16 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Saw this on Facebook https://ibb.co/JvRxgWs - screen shot (ss) of the post since it's from a private tyh group but if you want to join the group here's the link to the post https://www.facebook.com/groups/tyhgroup/?fref=nf and also this is the picture that they used in the post 

It has to do with their bracelets 

When was YIN's photo taken? Is it after TYH? Can't really see up close if they are the same bracelets.

This is totally awesome if the bracelets are the same. Nonetheless, even if they aren't, I suspect that the finger-rubbing gifs will keep us alive for a long, long, loooooooong time LOL

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

When was YIN's photo taken? Is it after TYH? Can't really see up close if they are the same bracelets.

This is totally awesome if the bracelets are the same. Nonetheless, even if they aren't, I suspect that the finger-rubbing gifs will keep us alive for a long, long, loooooooong time LOL

The person who posted it said she rewatched her in coolFM and saw the bracelet. I think that's the radio thing she was on yesterday and that twitter post is from today cause that pic of Wookie is from pdx101. Yeah it's hard to tell with the bracelets cause In Na's pic you can barely even see it.

and I agree with the finger rubbing. Awhile ago I commented about it as well and pointed out that he rubbed her hand multiple times and I also said that in the ep 10 bts when they're rehearsing the kiss scene that his finger like rubs her chin lmao so yeah all this rubbing really does imply something as more than friends. Cause if it was my friend I would be like wth are you doing lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

The person who posted it said she rewatched her in coolFM and saw the bracelet. I think that's the radio thing she was on yesterday and that twitter post is from today cause that pic of Wookie is from pdx101. Yeah it's hard to tell with the bracelets cause In Na's pic you can barely even see it.

and I agree with the finger rubbing. Awhile ago I commented about it as well and pointed out that he rubbed her hand multiple times and I also said that in the ep 10 bts when they're rehearsing the kiss scene that his finger like rubs her chin lmao so yeah all this rubbing really does imply something as more than friends. Cause if it was my friend I would be like wth are you doing lol

Right? It’s their real-like wink wink from TYH haha

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

The person who posted it said she rewatched her in coolFM and saw the bracelet. I think that's the radio thing she was on yesterday and that twitter post is from today cause that pic of Wookie is from pdx101.

Where did she watch yesterdays KBS Cool FM? Is it available on youtube? *screaming inside

• Love 3

1 minute ago, MsMagic said:

Right? It’s their real-like wink wink from TYH haha

sorry but do you mind me asking... what about the wink? What happened with the wink? 

2 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Where did she watch yesterdays KBS Cool FM? Is it available on youtube? *screaming inside

sorry no idea but if you want I could message her and ask

• Love 4

Our Pichi Couple, who got excited over Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun's kissing scenes during Goblin's Special Episode, does not have a time to get excited over theirs. :D:lol: That last Goblin episode, when they smiled while they kissed, is GOLD! Are you that happy, LDW and YIN-ssi??? Well, we're not even complaining. :wink:^_^ 

• Love 6