Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Since I'm struggling with insomnia like Jin Sim, I've thought of putting together a possible timeline for our PiChi Couple, leading towards TYH (will just start in 2014). It's also to help me process all the information I've gathered so far about them, and to help us put pieces together to hopefully solve a puzzle.

Spoiler
  •  December 2014, MAMA partners. Speculation has it that it was around Dec 2014 when LDW and LDH broke up (just read it in their forum). YIN and JHW also broke up 6 - 8 months before MAMA. 2015, LDH started dating Se7en. I'm putting these here to establish that exes have not been part of the equation anymore since before Goblin started filming. 

• December 2016, they started working together in Goblin, and we all saw how flirtatious they were towards each other - especially LDW towards YIN; Could have been a crush and nothing more, BUT...

• January/February 2017 - Goblin special episode filming, most likely. So we're sure the two met again after the wrap-up party to film the special episode(s)

• April 2017, Lee Dong Wook VLive On Air. ( @intrariver already posted about this here before, and it was from her I first heard about this so I researched) There was this one particular episode when LDW wore a PEACH sweatshirt. He started his on-air by talking about his sixth-grade track meet, and being at a starting line. And then he said (he looked totally giddy with infatuation while he was saying this):

"I'm at another starting line. With the same tension and heartbeat I felt then. But one thing has changed. This time, I'm not alone. Feeling the breeze against my ears and hair, I have a smile on my face to have you to run with me. Not as a race but together. Shall we start running?"

And then he plays the song "No Reply - Bit By Bit, Slowly, To You" by Taru. 

Here's some part of the lyrics, translated in English: 

"Tried several times to spread
    Inside my diary
    The lots of stories of you
    Very trivial
    Put meaning into one of the little gestures
    It's weird, me, who becomes like this

Wished for some time
    You who's sitting next to me
    At the first, hesitating greeting
    Holding out the white hand
    You appear, smiling brightly

Come near with a very big meaning
    Still I can't know you, but
    You and me, we are different, but 
    With the time that flows bit by bit

Little by little leading me to you"

Here's a link to the Live On Air: https://www.vlive.tv/video/26766/REPLAY이동욱의-On-the-airLEE-DONG-WOOKs-On-the-air . 

• (Liivmate CF filming, not sure when this happened. Definitely after Goblin as well)

• Not sure about the timeline of when they had photos sporting a couple bracelet, but it was definitely after Goblin and the photos weren't from official photoshoots. One photo was taken during LDW's fan meet. You can check the photo in @patKdramaFan 's post in Thread 97. Was it LDW's gift to YIN? Was he courting her? Did they have a mutual understanding already? Were they dating around that time?

• Fast forward to September 10, 2018. News came out that Yoo In Na and Jung Kyung Ho were being considered as OYS and KJR, respectively, for TYH. A day after, there was confirmation that JKH accepted the role, but YIN was still "positively considering" the role: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001191653 . 

• September 18, 2018. News came out that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na were already being the ones considered for the roles, and both of their agencies were saying that they were "positively considering" the role;

• October 15/16, 2018. Goblin reunion/dinner party. Yoo In Na, during a radio show guesting, mentioned that she was supposed to leave early but the reunion was so fun she ended up going home at 5am. (I'm also guessing she got drunk at the party)

• October 19, 2018. We got confirmation from both Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na that they accepted the roles. THREE DAYS after that eventful Goblin reunion: https://www.soompi.com/article/1247979wpp/lee-dong-wook-yoo-na-confirmed-upcoming-romantic-comedy-drama. Care to guess what happened there?

That VLive On Air though. It has so much hints!

"I'm at another starting line. With the same tension and heartbeat I felt then. But one thing has changed. This time, I'm not alone. Feeling the breeze against my ears and hair, I have a smile on my face to have you to run with me. Not as a race but together. Shall we start running?"

Then goes on to play No Reply, Bit by Bit by Taru referring to Sunny holding out her white hand, at the first hesitating greeting?

That "Shall we start running?" - my guess is he was courting her then. Probably waiting for YIN to accept.

And then Goblin dinner party where YIN ended up going home at 5am. And three days after we got confirmation of their roles. Love is sweeter the second time around?

Anyway, I hope this helped. If you have more insights/proof please do share!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 13
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Since I'm struggling with insomnia like Jin Sim, I've thought of putting together a possible timeline for our PiChi Couple, leading towards TYH (will just start in 2014). It's also to help me process

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

On 4/28/2019 at 10:42 PM, DaebakYIN said:

What finally convinced your delulu mind they are a couple?

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her hand was the most natural thing to do for him, like it was second nature. Then came the kakao talk live interview which is what did it for me. The way LDW behaved towards YIN, taking care of her, and worrying about her shivering was more than how even a close guy friend would behave towards a female friend. There was a different kind of worry there. It was the kind of worry of a guy for the woman he loves. What totally did it for me though was the tone of voice that I have only ever heard him use with YIN. My job entails listening to people's dictations and conversations that I've developed the ability to pick up on people's tonal nuances when they speak and the emotions that come with those changes in tone when they talk. I first heard LDW use his unique gentle tone on YIN when he asked her for their second selca. That REALLY caught my attention because, to me, THAT tone was so full of love and tenderness. It really was DIFFERENT. Then came his gentle tone again when he gave her the flower to hold after their failed selca during the last day of filming and YIN asked someone else to take a pic for them instead. The other thing that did it for me was when LDW asked YIN to acknowldege how he was a big part of her being comfortable the whole time they were filming. To me, he seemed to be building HIS wall around her by telling others interested in her that he takes very good care of HIS woman. THEN there were also the gazes he has for her that totally changed since Goblin. During Goblin, they were more of deep admiration and she-is-so-beautiful-i-like-her-so-much kind. During TYH, however, starting with the press conference and commentary, those gazes have become deeper and that there was this sense of "ownership" in his gazes when he looks at her. It was the my-woman-is-so-beautiful-i-love-her-so-much kind of gaze. Small nuances in his voice and gaze, but all big impact for me because these are all unconscious things.

• Like 2
  • Love 14
  • Insightful 8
2 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the conference when LDW when he tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her hand was the most natural thing to do for him, like it was second nature. Then came the kakao talk live interview which is what did it for me. They way LDW behaved towards YIN, taking care of her, and worrying when she shivering was more than how even a close guy friend would behave towards a female friend. There was a different kind of worry there. It was the kind of worry of guy for the woman he loves. What totally did it for me though was the tone of voice that I have only heard him use with YIN. My job entails listening to people dictations and conversation that I've developed the ability to pick up on people's tonal nuances when they speak and the emotions that come with those changes in tone when they talk. I first heard LDW use his unique gentle tone on YIN when he asked her for thr second selca. That REALLY caught my attention because, to me, THAT tone was so full of love and tenderness. It really was DIFFERENT. Then came his gentle tone again when he gave her the flower to hold after their failed selca during the last day of filming and YIN asked someone else to take a pic of them instead. The other thing that did it to me was when LDW asked YIN to acknowldege how he was a big part of her being comfortable the whole time they were filming. To me, he seemed to be building HIS wall around her by telling others interested on her that he takes very good care of his woman. 

This is so nice! :wub: Thanks for this input, you write eloquently. Also - I like that your comment on change in intonation is supported by your professional background - to me, it just makes things more legit.

What made it a 'done deal' for me was seeing the finger rubbing gesture that people only found out because that segment of the video was slow-mo'ed - otherwise, it would have escaped our keen eyes. And the way he looked at her while he was doing it. And the way she quickly averted his gaze because she was flustered. Real-life romance unfolding right before our eyes, right?

yinldw's caption then was the question, "Why did she pull his suit's lapel like that?". I have two possible answers:

1. She remembered the reincarnation of Sunny and how she pulled Reaper's lapel to kiss him, and got embarrassed. LDW must have picked up the embarrassment and flirtatiously teased her about it; OR

2. She slipped with that gesture and wanted to correct it right away, but our boy got excited and went full-on with showing affection, complete with finger-rubbing, because he probably thought he was given this leeway to be himself - who is in love with her; meanwhile, our girl was not prepared for any of that camera-facing lovey-dovey affection so she was totally taken by surprise and got flustered :blush:

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

This is so nice! :wub: Thanks for this input, you write eloquently. Also - I like that your comment on change in intonation is supported by your professional background - to me, it just makes things more legit.

What made it a 'done deal' for me was seeing the finger rubbing gesture that people only found out because that segment of the video was slow-mo'ed - otherwise, it would have escaped our keen eyes. And the way he looked at her while he was doing it. And the way she quickly averted his gaze because she was flustered. Real-life romance unfolding right before our eyes, right?

yinldw's caption then was the question, "Why did she pull his suit's lapel like that?". I have two possible answers:

1. She remembered the reincarnation of Sunny and how she pulled Reaper's lapel to kiss him, and got embarrassed. LDW must have picked up the embarrassment and flirtatiously teased her about it; OR

2. She slipped with that gesture and wanted to correct it right away, but our boy got excited and went full-on with showing affection, complete with finger-rubbing, because he probably thought he was given this leeway to be himself - who is in love with her; meanwhile, our girl was not prepared for any of that camera-facing lovey-dovey affection so she was totally taken by surprise and got flustered :blush:

Thank you very much for the compliment. I love it when somebody appreciates my ideas and how they are presented. :relaxed:

I pick the second choice because YIN trying to pull LDW's lapel was clearly something that was unconscious on her part but that she caught herself just in the nick of time and stopped mid way. It seems to be something she does a lot when they're together and was about to do the same; only, there were a lot of people around and stopped herself. Then LDW responding with that thumb rubbing is GOLD. Maybe he remembered something brought on by that botched lapel-grabbing that I think were VERY good memories (if ya know what I mean ;D); thus, the full on flirting completed by the look he gave her. :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, aveerie said:

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her hand was the most natural thing to do for him, like it was second nature. Then came the kakao talk live interview which is what did it for me. The way LDW behaved towards YIN, taking care of her, and worrying about her shivering was more than how even a close guy friend would behave towards a female friend. There was a different kind of worry there. It was the kind of worry of a guy for the woman he loves. What totally did it for me though was the tone of voice that I have only ever heard him use with YIN. My job entails listening to people's dictations and conversation that I've developed the ability to pick up on people's tonal nuances when they speak and the emotions that come with those changes in tone when they talk. I first heard LDW use his unique gentle tone on YIN when he asked her for their second selca. That REALLY caught my attention because, to me, THAT tone was so full of love and tenderness. It really was DIFFERENT. Then came his gentle tone again when he gave her the flower to hold after their failed selca during the last day of filming and YIN asked someone else to take a pic for them instead. The other thing that did it for me was when LDW asked YIN to acknowldege how he was a big part of her being comfortable the whole time they were filming. To me, he seemed to be building HIS wall around her by telling others interested in her that he takes very good care of HIS woman. THEN there were also the gazes he has for her that totally changed since Goblin. During Goblin, they were more of deep admiration and she-is-so-beautiful-i-like-her-so-much kind. During TYH, however, starting with the press conference and commentary, those gazes have become deeper and that there was this sense of "ownership" in his gazes when he looks at her. It was the my-woman-is-so-beautiful-i-love-her-so-much kind of gaze. Small nuances in his voice and gaze, but all big impact for me because these are all unconscious things.

the gazes were obvious for us..you are so right about it :blush:

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Thank you very much for the compliment. I love it when somebody appreciates my ideas and how they are presented. :relaxed:

I pick the second choice because YIN trying to pull LDW's lapel was clearly something that was unconscious on her part but that she caught herself just in the nick of time and stopped mid way. It seems to be something she does a lot when they're together and was about to do the same; only, there were a lot of people around and stopped herself. Then LDW responding with that thumb rubbing is GOLD. Maybe he remembered something brought on by that botched lapel-grabbing that I think were VERY good memories (if ya know what I mean ;D); thus, the full on flirting completed by the look he gave her. :tounge_wink:

And the thing about this is, it is the opposite of a fan service because they are trying so, so hard to keep things under wraps. 

I have so much respect for non-fan service though. People like authenticity. We want genuine love to blossom, even if it’s happening right under our noses. So I hope they continue to operate under the radar and be ninjas until they are ready to tell the world.

I just have one request: make lots and lots and lots of babies please! The red ginseng company seems to be their sponsor anyway, that should give them enough energy to make babies 10x a day, right? :innocent:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

@aveerie - Thank You VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA, for your analysis!! It’s just SUPERB! Plus, it’s backed up by your professional (SCIENTIFIC!) knowledge!!

I think for me, what made me jump on this ship is their Vlive - during the part when YIN unwittingly told us about how LDW took care of her during filming and the STEALTHY SELCA that LDW tried to take!! Correct me if I am wrong, but if it were just a professional/colleague relationship, why would you try to take a STEALTHY SELCA?? You could have just posed normally right?? Especially if you want to promote the drama??!! It was like our boy just COULD NOT help himself!! :lol: 

I am a relatively new KDrama fan (only started in Nov 2016!) - so, maybe I am wrong, but has anyone ever seen co-stars behaving like uri Beloved Couple during a Vlive or PressCon??

And of course, the FINGER CARESSING moment!!! Now THAT REALLY sealed it for me!! I don’t think ANYONE (let alone in a conservative society like SK) would do that to a co-actor/colleague IF there’s no REAL FEELINGS!!

@MsMagic - THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for your Timeline!! Let us all PRAY, WISH and HOPE together for all that you have noted to be TRUE!! :wub:

@louie_999 - Awwww!! So ENVIOUS of the Wrap Up Party!! Wish I were there!! Please share more pics!! :wub:

Those of you who are interested in contributing to YIN’s Birthday present from @amazingyooinna / @pichicouple - please check out the link in her IG Bio! 

• Love 8

@aveerie  @MsMagic

Thanks for the analysis and timeline. I heard somewhere that we are too delulu on this ship but to be honest most of it is backed by legit observations. Being an LDW fan has its advantages because you can see the difference in him this time, it is not just his passion but also

his tenderness showing which to me seems that it could be a deeper kind of love. And contrary to what other people might think, I was not a fan of YIN until they paired up. We love our boy and we want the best for him which for now is YIN. Maybe if things don’t work out I will support another relationship but it would be tough to win me over after this :lol: Having feelings even after years when you initially realized it means it can go the distance :wub:

• Love 9
11 hours ago, louie_999 said:

I thought so too!

In some series I've watched, where the guy was also single since birth, he was a really awkward with the first kisses, wondering if he's doing it right. 

LOL yes the real Wookie comes out when he has kissing scenes with YIN, in fact they were even questioning during Goblin if the grim reaper would know how to kiss well :lol:

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

@aveerie  @MsMagic

Thanks for the analysis and timeline. I heard somewhere that we are too delulu in this ship but to be honest most of it is backed by legit observations. Being an LDW fan has its advantages because you can see the difference in him this time, it is not just his passion but also

his tenderness showing which to me seems that it could be a deeper kind of love. And contrary to what other people might think, I was not a fan of YIN until they paired up. We love our boy and we want the best for him which for now is YIN. Maybe if things don’t work out I will support another relationship but it would be tough to win me over after this :lol: Having feelings even after years when you initially realized it means it can go the distance :wub:

Oh let them - our happiness is ours to keep, and their  perception of us speaks more of them than us. In short, I don’t care. LOL.

Thank you though to our fellow shippers here who are always full of positive vibes! Probably because our couple are always positive as well - so it cascades to us shippers. Just like Touch Your Heart, it’s just full of love and without much drama hehe.

And speaking of positive, as soon as they get married, I hope YIN tests positive right away (if you know what I mean) LOL.

Also thank you, @DaebakYIN for sharing with us your insights re: Wookie. I’ve never been a fan of both until Goblin but it was only until TYH that I started obsessing over them. Hehe

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Also thank you, @DaebakYIN for sharing with us your insights re: Wookie. I’ve never been a fan of both until Goblin but it was only until TYH that I started obsessing over them. Hehe

You are welcome! :) I was actually on hiatus from KDrama until TYH, then I saw Goblin, their chemistry in both shows made me a shipper. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Oh let them - our happiness is ours to keep, and their  perception of us speaks more of them than us. In short, I don’t care. LOL.

And speaking of positive, as soon as they get married, I hope YIN tests positive right away (if you know what I mean) LOL.

THIS :wub: The reactions we're getting from outside our circle were just natural reactions, so we might as well not waste our time on them and just enjoy this ride. Both are in their late thirties so they must hurry or else their genes will be wasted :lol: For me, it will be better if the baby will come before the wedding, they can just register their marriage ahead if that happens. (what am I insisting here?!) We still have 3 more nights to listen and find possible hints YEAY!!! (Though I can't fully understand...)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

THIS :wub: The reactions we're getting from outside our circle were just natural reactions, so we might as well not waste our time on them and just enjoy this ride. Both are in their late thirties so they must hurry or else their genes will be wasted :lol: For me, it will be better if the baby will come before the wedding, they can just register their marriage ahead if that happens. (what am I insisting here?!) We still have 3 more nights to listen and find possible hints YEAY!!! (Though I can't fully understand...)

Hahaha! Baby before or after marriage, babies or no babies - as long as in our imagination they are making babies, we should be okay hehehe

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Saw this, wish I can listen but I will not understand a thing, hope someone will do eng sub for it soon...:(

I heard as well..didnt understand much except for some single words..like 'missing u guys so domoo domoo'...domoo domoo kamsa...etc...hahaha..not much help tho...hahahha

There were a couple of chinese fans and i think she was surprised yet thankful..i couldnt register unfortunately :grimace:

• Love 4