Quantcast
Jump to content
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, michsg said:

Mine is the hand rubbing (same as u) and from the teaser- Christmas tree scene...where YIN asked LDW 'wae wae wae?' It really isnt a close friend type of tone especially between a man ana a woman..i wont even do that to a close guy mate..even if it's a close guy mate.. the tone would be less nasal.. and i wont still hold on his hand..I'll probably be more brusque.. more buddy to buddy

 

Yup...I would be like...”what the heck??!!! why don’t you like it?!” if it were just a buddy of mine :lol:

  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, profiler said:

 

Hi all, I give up, I have to delurk because I find myself reading n saying “Exactly!”  to myself too many times.

Pichi couple here are showing signs many (me included) saw in Song-Song couple n Nam Joo-hyuk and Lee Sung-kyung (though this couple broke up later). 

When Pichi Couple are near each other, they move as people who are instinctively aware of the other. They seem to predict the way the other will move and they can count on the other to make them look right. They don’t leave the other alone, or trail behind or walk ahead. In front of a camera or a crowd, Without looking, they mirror each other. 

One thing I note - and I must concede this is my take - it seems that the character of KJR is someone who has high-functioning autism n LDW conveyed well the character’s inability to understand people’s emotions and reactions but here’s the thing, when the script required him to snap into quick reflexive, seize-the-chance-to-kiss mode, our friend displayed an ease and gumption that can only come from within. To me, he was himself when it came to the kisses with YIN’s OJS, n not the socially awkward KJR. 

 

 

Welcome aboard! I completely agree with your observations. There is just something about the Pichi couple that makes us do things we don’t usually do :lol:

 

 

I didn’t have an Instagram account until I became a shipper. Can’t miss out on the stories from other fans :lol:

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We see what you’re trying to do here Wookie :wub:

 

Now granted I knew Wookie has always been a gentleman but I can see the extra attentiveness here :wub:

 

07-A915-D1-293-E-4-E1-A-8122-1130-DE1069

 

it feels like they are doing this in front of us shippers :lol:

 

credit to patkdramafan

  • Like 2
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, profiler said:

To me, he was himself when it came to the kisses with YIN’s OJS, n not the socially awkward KJR. 

 

Our boy is definitely smooth, coz it’s kind of hard to believe (the way KJR is being described by the CEO) to have those kind of moves. Check out these scenes if you can rewatch: 

 

923-C921-E-ED41-41-F0-BF5-F-E5-BF5-A4-B7

 

FBC1-D251-85-D9-42-CD-9-DBC-DF75-A0-CAB4

 

3-FC50-BDD-5-E6-B-45-AE-AAFF-ED9-A4-FE94

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That hands gesture on TYH presscon while Wookie trying to hold her Palm not only her wrist is soo obvious, im so agree with you guys his gesture is so natural like its their daily habit. 

But i want to add some details here. I dont get it why InNa just hold his wrist like trying to being friend-only *but kinda failed in my opinion:sweatingbullets:*. Because after go down from stage InNa still hold his hands :sweatingbullets:. Check vid below. 

 

And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

 

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

 

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

 

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

 

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

 

Yup exactly... and here is my delulu for the day....

 

#wookie-whispering-to-yin-let’s-date

 

 

 

 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

What finally convinced your delulu mind they are a couple?

on TYH press conference? as you all have pointed out, LDW's hand gesture and cautious YIN explained there must be something hidden between their relationship. it seemed like they were nervous going out together publicly haha. They were like new couple, just start dating. Pardon my delulu guys.

 

what convinces me most is BTS of the last episode.

 

Lrb0Doj.gif

 

when former detective Mr. lee said "i knew it", my delulu mind said that his joke actually referred to LDW-YIN's relationship, not KJR-OJS one. And they were laughing because of getting busted? Then somehow LDW acknowledged it by saying, "It's me!!" :D I'm wondering what did they talk before LDW saying that because it's obvious that some scene was cut

 

9OVZ1Nd.gif

 

focus on the red circle!!!

that hand gesture pointing LDW then YIN get me split second thought that PDnim must have known something going on between these two. LDW here said "It's me!", and Pdnim responded like, "Aigoo, yes you two! I knew it." :wub:

 

Okay, pardon all my delulu guys. I'm going back to be lurker haha.

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jungminii said:

when former detective Mr. lee said "i knew it", my delulu mind said that his joke actually referred to LDW-YIN's relationship, not KJR-OJS one. And they were laughing because of getting busted? Then somehow LDW acknowledged it by saying, "It's me!!" :D I'm wondering what did they talk before LDW saying that because it's obvious that some scene was cut

 

Yes I had my suspicion about this too :wub: I mean if we are here trying to analyze everything and are convinced there is something going on, what more the people they were actually with during the shoot. Probably protecting them that’s why no wrap up party pics up until now...

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter how many times I've seen this clips it still makes my heart happy 

 

Volume Up tonight with YIN a tyh still wondering how to stream though kkk

  • Like 2
  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Heart_note said:

I don't know how to make GIFs but the first presscon GIF above, the part where after posing for pictures and LDW kind of instinctively/unconsciously for a second almost reached her hand but opted to just guide her back and give way so she could walk first..maybe it will be obvious if he holds her hand midway on stage.

 

Yes! I was gonna say. I hope someone slow-mos the first GIF. It will definitely show this more clearly. He was about to hold her hand and caught himself. 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did u guys aware that ldw always touch his face / his nose when he was around yin and did something suspicious?

Maybe he has a habits when he was nervous or fluttered?

Since i cant make gifs, can someone make it or zoom it? Hahahaha

I found many times he touch his face tho.. :D

  • Like 2
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

That hands gesture on TYH presscon while Wookie trying to hold her Palm not only her wrist is soo obvious, im so agree with you guys his gesture is so natural like its their daily habit. 

But i want to add some details here. I dont get it why InNa just hold his wrist like trying to being friend-only *but kinda failed in my opinion:sweatingbullets:*. Because after go down from stage InNa still hold his hands :sweatingbullets:. Check vid below. 

And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

 

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

 

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

 

 

since not supposed to re-quote vids or images, have to trouble you guys to relook at the vid before (the Goblin presscon - going off stage...just as when wookie mannered ahnd showed YIN the way off stage, you can see YIN acknowledge with her head..saying 'thank you' alike...thats when you re friends right?...or colleagues...comparatively, there wasnt even an eye contact at TYH presscon, its like she didnt even need to worry or acknowledge since wookie boy is looking out for her...the status is confirmed different

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, lhynne said:

No matter how many times I've seen this clips it still makes my heart happy 

 

Volume Up tonight with YIN a tyh still wondering how to stream though kkk

So this is my first comment ever and this is also my first ship, hope I'm not to late! I've been just a lurker here. I really ship this two since Goblin era, since their first meeting :love: Waiting also for dating or marriage announcements :ph34r::wub:. Anyways, I'm also searching how to stream Volume Up, cause I really miss YIN!! :(

  • Like 2
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Did u guys aware that ldw always touch his face / his nose when he was around yin and did something suspicious?

Maybe he has a habits when he was nervous or fluttered?

Since i cant make gifs, can someone make it or zoom it? Hahahaha

I found many times he touch his face tho.. :D

 

Too bad ldwyin IG account is gone...she made a video of LDW touching his face whenever YIN complimented him. I miss her . I used to go to her IG account everyday and replay all her vids

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

Did u guys aware that ldw always touch his face / his nose when he was around yin and did something suspicious?

Maybe he has a habits when he was nervous or fluttered?

Since i cant make gifs, can someone make it or zoom it? Hahahaha

I found many times he touch his face tho.. :D

 

Yes, yinldw from IG posted a compiled video of this before. Too bad she deleted her account though.

  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

 

Yes, yinldw from IG posted a compiled video of this before. Too bad she deleted her account though.

wonder what happened, hope she is okay

  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

That hands gesture on TYH presscon while Wookie trying to hold her Palm not only her wrist is soo obvious, im so agree with you guys his gesture is so natural like its their daily habit. 

But i want to add some details here. I dont get it why InNa just hold his wrist like trying to being friend-only *but kinda failed in my opinion:sweatingbullets:*. Because after go down from stage InNa still hold his hands :sweatingbullets:. Check vid below. And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

 

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

 

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

 

 

Song Hye Kyo did the same thing several times to Song Joong Ki (I was their shipper). She was the aware/cautious one in front of the camera, so it was difficult to confirm that something was going on between them (unlike the Weightlifting couple, they were both slipping up too often haha). Too bad both SHK and YIN have presence of mind, otherwise we’d get loads of confirmation from our boys (well now for LDW only since SHK and SJK are already married).

 

There was a Tweet about this before. Here:

 

There are loads of videos from before where you could see Kyo-unnie putting Joong Ki oppa in his place when they were in front of the cameras (but I’m sure she’s the more lovey-dovey one behind the camera hehe) 

  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, michsg said:

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. 

At first I thought that offering to guide your co-star down and up the stage is natural. I perform a lot of times with my choir and we do it almost all the time especially if we enter/exit the stage in partners cause you know, we're all friends (though usually i hold the hand my male friends would offer me without second thought, because I'm comfortable with them.)

But the feeling is kinda similar to how it happened in the Goblin Presscon.

 

But somehow it really is different in TYH presscon.

 

Either way, for me, the real telltale sign is the rubbing of hands. I remember one time I was able to hold hands with my crush (with his permission) and I can't help myself but rub my fingers while holding his hand and he asked me why I'm doing that. I can't do that with my other male friends that I hold hands with.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Happy 100th page! I'd like to share some pics we had during the wrap-up party we had in the Philippines!

D5POhUHUcAElxKx.jpg:large

 

D5POeD2U8AAAvwN.jpg:large

^We had games and I won a lot of photo cards! Haha!

  • Like 3
  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...