[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

14 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

He said he's not dating :huh: ... But he could be lying haha *trying to be optimistic still

LOL do you expect him to say he's dating in an online interview, when YIN said she's not dating anyone on a "televison variety show about dating". we are optimists hahahaha

Also he gave some dating advices

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, mintandpeach said:

LOL do you expect him to say he's dating in an online interview, when YIN said she's not dating anyone on a "televison variety show about dating". we are optimists hahahaha

Also he gave some dating advices

I loved this interview, this is the real Ldw at his 39 or 40s, sometimes funny and playful but mostly for the fans and the public, not as a privat real person. He's getting older, more thoughtful, mature and it can sees, that's good and normal.

I agree. His dating advice are definitely not from a single man, but from a very serious man "who knows what he's talking about and even more, he gives some examples" how to doing and how to not doing. He talk about interacting with a lover one, and trust each other, how important can be. I remember TYH where they talking about this point. This is also what YooInNa said in her "dating show" (she is really mature about this issue) she also likes to have time for herself. So I must admit Ldws "talk" help me to keep the hope, :sweatingbullets: what it's no easy with this "very privat, secret couple"...(sometimes can feels like giving up the hope, you know.)

He also said he has been thinking a lot this year and sometimes is just "time" that gives the solutions to the problems. He seems being really honest in the interview, I love that.  What dou you think? 

:huh:  :)      

:love:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, lunita said:

I loved this interview, this is the real Ldw at his 39 or 40s, sometimes funny and playful but mostly for the fans and the public, not as a privat real person. He's getting older, more thoughtful, mature and it can sees, that's good and normal.

I agree. His dating advice are definitely not from a single man, but from a very serious man "who knows what he's talking about and even more, he gives some examples" how to doing and how to not doing. He talk about interacting with a lover one, and trust each other, how important can be. I remember TYH where they talking about this point. This is also what YooInNa said in her "dating show" (she is really mature about this issue) she also likes to have time for herself. So I must admit Ldws "talk" help me to keep the hope, :sweatingbullets: what it's no easy with this "very privat, secret couple"...(sometimes can feels like giving up the hope, you know.)

He also said he has been thinking a lot this year and sometimes is just "time" that gives the solutions to the problems. He seems being really honest in the interview, I love that.  What dou you think? 

:huh:  :)      

:love:

I think that LDW is an honest person.  He and YIN seem to like to communicate via private communications but also through interviews.  

I am hoping that when they say that they are not dating that they could be telling the truth and that they are focused on marriage or engaged.  That way they aren't lying to fans but it also shows the seriousness of their relationship.  They are both at an age where they know what they want, they respect and know one another.  He realizes the woman that YIN is and truly respects her.  

He has been a very busy man and he must be tired.  He has to shed of the character of Lee Yeon and find himself again.  Mentally and physically, he has to prepare for a new movie and his role as a boyfriend/partner.

Regarding the food truck, I feel like LDW sent the other truck to YIN as encouragement after she was sick and he couldnt be there since he is filming.  Kim Go Eun didnt need to send two trucks. Just my thoughts. Stay connected Pichi/Ointment couple.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

I think that LDW is an honest person.  He and YIN seem to like to communicate via private communications but also through interviews.  

I am hoping that when they say that they are not dating that they could be telling the truth and that they are focused on marriage or engaged.  That way they aren't lying to fans but it also shows the seriousness of their relationship.  They are both at an age where they know what they want, they respect and know one another.  He realizes the woman that YIN is and truly respects her.  

He has been a very busy man and he must be tired.  He has to shed of the character of Lee Yeon and find himself again.  Mentally and physically, he has to prepare for a new movie and his role as a boyfriend/partner.

Regarding the food truck, I feel like LDW sent the other truck to YIN as encouragement after she was sick and he couldnt be there since he is filming.  Kim Go Eun didnt need to send two trucks. Just my thoughts. Stay connected Pichi/Ointment couple.

omg!! same i thought that too. daebaaaak my heartue

us be like investigating pichi couple because 41$p@TC& is so slow haha :machocat:ZwiRlWQ.jpg

19 minutes ago, miyoki said:

and also us be like when we see that they have similar thingsNifxe8a.jpg 

Edited by miyoki
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

I hope that's true! Lol. The translation on the food truck was "Your love, My love, Ah-reum- da-un Yoo In Na" which I think is a TYH reference to "Your goddess, my goddess, the universe's goddess Oh Yoon Seo". Right?? I thought that Go Eun maybe was just a fan of TYH that she referenced it, but maybe it could be from a certain male lead costar...

Also I don't know how it is in South Korea, but "dating" to me is like seeing multiple people, not being serious, etc. whereas "in a relationship" is exactly what it sounds like. But I don't expect LDW to come out an say that he is dating someone...in a GQ interview of all places haha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Agree with @Luny Delva he could be saying the truth as in the question doesn't ask bout him dating or not. And again not dating doesn't mean they don't have special feeling or even relationship. Or maybe the situation now just like his advise it's their break time so that they can focus on their career. They've been working their axxoff this year look at his drained face.. and it paid off for him given his regained popularity and some acknowledgement. Maybe next year yin and ldw would slow down and start to think about their personal future.. and I hope we're going to hear wedding bell after ;)

Yes there's good chance KGE sends the other truck on behalf of ldw but I would like to think and prefer ldw to give his support privately like maybe a bunch of flowers with lots of vitamins :D. To think about it yin got sick too during 7.7 billion and now.. she easily get sick ldw must have known this and thus giving her vitamins and always make sure she keeps warm. I think he wouldn't make a fuss of it if there's nothing between them then 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Agree with @Luny Delva he could be saying the truth as in the question doesn't ask bout him dating or not. And again not dating doesn't mean they don't have special feeling or even relationship. Or maybe the situation now just like his advise it's their break time so that they can focus on their career. They've been working their axxoff this year look at his drained face.. and it paid off for him given his regained popularity and some acknowledgement. Maybe next year yin and ldw would slow down and start to think about their personal future.. and I hope we're going to hear wedding bell after ;)

Yes there's good chance KGE sends the other truck on behalf of ldw but I would like to think and prefer ldw to give his support privately like maybe a bunch of flowers with lots of vitamins :D. To think about it yin got sick too during 7.7 billion and now.. she easily get sick ldw must have known this and thus giving her vitamins and always make sure she keeps warm. I think he wouldn't make a fuss of it if there's nothing between them then 

I can see him sending vitamins privately. That would be really sweet.  During the Touch Your heart advertising session that TVN did, YIN said that LDW took really good care of her and gave her vitamins. 

During Touch your heart, there was never an incident of her being sick. LDW made sure that they did alot of their scenes indoors and out of the cold air. YIN gets cold very quickly.

• Like 3

In honor of the 4 year anniversary of Goblin, this was my favorite video scene from Goblin. I also posted my favorite photo. It was a behind the scene pic. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_YMEFpVLO/?igshid=w7llbcfdjhcq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDxMsFBJ-km/?igshid=s2ppkf11lf38

Spoiler

LDW's eyes were just so soft and vulnerable here. That's when I really believe that he liked YIN. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

In honor of the 4 year anniversary of Goblin, this was my favorite video scene from Goblin. I also posted my favorite photo. It was a behind the scene pic. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_YMEFpVLO/?igshid=w7llbcfdjhcq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDxMsFBJ-km/?igshid=s2ppkf11lf38

Hide contents

LDW's eyes were just so soft and vulnerable here. That's when I really believe that he liked YIN. 

I love!  i miss these two so much. I wish they have another drama again and after that confess to interview that they really dating since TYH and planning to get married haha my delulu. Jebal, Lord, accept our wish!!! if iit happen i would be happy forever hahahaha.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, miyoki said:

I love!  i miss these two so much. I wish they have another drama again and after that confess to interview that they really dating since TYH and planning to get married haha my delulu. Jebal, Lord, accept our wish!!! if iit happen i would be happy forever hahahaha.

I have the same dream, but also have the feeling that If they are together as a couple in secret already 2 years or maybe more...   then could it be a secret for a long long time, even get married in secret.  I once  read that could be a real problem for popular actors/actress to do that (to be lovers and  marry), bcs the Agency, "marketing" = income, demand popularity, and this needs Fans, audience, and audience "LIKES single actors" (reality). So to get married affect the actors opportunities and works offers. We know how much Ldw love to work, wants work with different people, try dft characters.. etc etc.

By the other side I think if he could be father he will have much more calm, peace and joy in his life beside the film work.

It´s so frustrating not knowing anything about them...but it's their right not to tell too, of course. I really hope they still together and nothing happen between Ldw and Boa.. :sweatingbullets: :wub: :)  Yin should be done with filming this year I think. He¿s working.

I Hope Please GIF

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, lunita said:

I have the same dream, but also have the feeling that If they are together as a couple in secret already 2 years or maybe more...   then could it be a secret for a long long time, even get married in secret.  I once  read that could be a real problem for popular actors/actress to do that (to be lovers and  marry), bcs the Agency, "marketing" = income, demand popularity, and this needs Fans, audience, and audience "LIKES single actors" (reality). So to get married affect the actors opportunities and works offers. We know how much Ldw love to work, wants work with different people, try dft characters.. etc etc.

By the other side I think if he could be father he will have much more calm, peace and joy in his life beside the film work.

It´s so frustrating not knowing anything about them...but it's their right not to tell too, of course. I really hope they still together and nothing happen between Ldw and Boa.. :sweatingbullets: :wub: :)  Yin should be done with filming this year I think. He¿s working.

I Hope Please GIF

Jinja??? I thought they need to declared their relationship if they will get married. So if they really together and not declare their relationship they will be forever single for fans??? (Correct me if I'm wrong) :(((

and tbh i don't feel the chemistry between his co actress in his recent drama. he's really playful and gentlemen even in his other co actress. And it's too much flirting. Not good in my eyes haha. Unlike with yin, he's so happy around yin, it's rare. idk i seeing something than his recent co actress haha. I don't see the love and happiness. I only saw too much flirting. but tbh sometimes i'm watching the behind the scenes of his recent drama with his co actress. Then, jealous af.  Lol. but i don't doing it anymore. and i don't hate his co actress in his recent drama. I think my jealousy eating me. HAHAHAHAHA.

and i already finish his drama last week. I love it :))

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 2