[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 9/4/2019 at 3:21 AM, Minyeonie said:

:wub:

On 9/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, zee1983 said:

I would love to purchase the little miniature doll that Lee Dong Wook has in the above photo

Edited by Luny Delva
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ppl..I'm new here.. but iv literally been reading all the stories that everyone has posted.. It was so much fun knowing so many things that you guys have observed so keenly, I mean I wasn't even aware of so many things... But dnno why I feel sad lately:( .. as much as I want to believe that our ship is sailing silently I somehow have a weird feeling that maybe nothing at all is happening and we are only imagining things.. I don't mean to be negative .. but there hasn't been any news at all or any new clues and this thread also seems so silent suddenly .. 

But I still hope that this is just a passing thought and we a will hear some everlasting good news in the future for sure:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have also been awaiting some kind of news that are suggestive of their relationship. Lol But, after the recent breakups of 2 famous couples, I just want both to be happy. If they are together, I pray that they will get stronger in their relationship and grow in their love for each other so that they are made for life. So that, in 3 years, Yoo Inna will be married, as per her wish in one of the interviews . And Lee Dong Wook will begin his role as a father, as per his wish. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I think all LDW relationships are discrete and he's been really trying to work this relationship with YIN privately... He's not a type to expose his intimates to public but there are hints:glasses: long as they're not announcing any relationships to any other..I'm still hopeful and faithful to Pichi couple...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

I think all LDW relationships are discrete and he's been really trying to work this relationship with YIN privately... He's not a type to expose his intimates to public but there are hints:glasses: long as they're not announcing any relationships to any other..I'm still hopeful and faithful to Pichi couple...:heart::heart::heart:

Ooohhh..you have just ignited my excitement. Lol. We have been seeing and witnessing hints and all the spy works done by our fellow comrade have been rather on point. So, we shall now just wait and see where this will lead us to. 

• Like 2

So here's some footage of LDW's visit to Manila. The interview went from Globin straight to Strangers from Hell, if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't there any question on Touch Your Heart? :) There was a question on Sunny and Grim Reaper, even though it was about the bridge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Mrs G said:
So here's some footage of LDW's visit to Manila. The interview went from Globin straight to Strangers from Hell, if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't there any question on Touch Your Heart? :) There was a question on Sunny and Grim Reaper, even though it was about the bridge.

Thank you for your share dear :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

Omg guys did you watch Episode 9 of Strangers from Hell? When Ji eun character called the phone (which LDW took over) they used the ringtone from That iconic moment of Sunny and Grim Reaper at the bridge!!! (

any one else noticed this??? Why on earth will they use a samsung ringtone from years ago??? If I’m not mistaken that ringtone is no longer stock in the more recent samsung ringtones! Or is my pichi heart just overeager???

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, Mrs G said:

Thank you for sharing the vids.. but why didn't they mention touch your heart at all ??  :(((((((((((

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.

9 hours ago, R.J said:

Thank you for sharing the vids.. but why didn't they mention touch your heart at all ??  :(((((((((((

We were actually eagerly awaiting for anything TYH related to be mentioned during the interview. But there was none.

It was really noisy and you can't hear Wookie at the back (where I was with my friend) but one vlogger posted a live feed of the whole interview with clearer audio: 

Also, the interview focused more on the 7 years of friendship between the Philippines and Korea, and so we PH fans are really hoping that he gets a more exclusive fan meet here again soon.

Overall, the whole hall was filled with fans (up to the 5th floor) eagerly wanting to see LDW in person. Until now, I'm still overwhelmed and happy. 

Here's one of my personal favorite shots:

3GGHIH9TrOAovHc75ML9ab.jpg

(he's really really really handsome!)

I'd love it as well if YIN comes to PH.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:37 PM, Minyeonie said:

Is that a free event or not? 

Yes it was a free event. But the 100 seats were raffled (I heard from one of the event organizers that 40,000+ emails were used for the survey and when they filtered it, there were 15,000+ individuals who joined the raffle (you had to answer a survey about LDW and Korean-Philippines Tourism and answer at least 8 items correctly to get a chance in the raffle; I perfected the score and entered 13 emails but still, I wasn't lucky enough to get a seat. BUT, my friend and I were still really lucky to get a spot just behind those seats and see him personally)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2019 at 6:26 PM, Ms Mushy said:

If anyone of shippers here go there. Please take a lot of photo and share with us. I'm too far away to go :bawling:

I have lots of photos but I wanted to clean them up first. 

You may visit the Lee Dong Wook Philippines fb account. They posted a lot of photos: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeDongwookPhilippines/

I'm so happy for the admins of LDWPH because they were able to hand him a cake to celebrate his 20 years in the industry and a gift (me and my friend made a letter for LDW and it's also in that gift): 

Edited by louie_999
Additional info
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, louie_999 said:

We were actually eagerly awaiting for anything TYH related to be mentioned during the interview. But there was none.

It was really noisy and you can't hear Wookie at the back (where I was with my friend) but one vlogger posted a live feed of the whole interview with clearer audio: 

Also, the interview focused more on the 7 years of friendship between the Philippines and Korea, and so we PH fans are really hoping that he gets a more exclusive fan meet here again soon.

Overall, the whole hall was filled with fans (up to the 5th floor) eagerly wanting to see LDW in person. Until now, I'm still overwhelmed and happy. 

Here's one of my personal favorite shots:

3GGHIH9TrOAovHc75ML9ab.jpg

(he's really really really handsome!)

I'd love it as well if YIN comes to PH.

Thanka a lot for explaining the whole thing in detail, yes indeed he is super handsome and hope we shippers get some hints clues anything sooooon!! I just watched the esquire hobbyist interview where they asked LDW about how he does his laundry and there was one question there that does he listen to any specific song while doing laundry , he mentioned some song i dont remember but he also said that he likes to listen to the radio when he does his laundry and prefers whatever the DJ is playing ..omg omg could that mean anything at all ?? Or mayb m overthinking hehehe 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:02 AM, R.J said:

My suspicion, of course, is they probably agreed not to. Lol. It is the drama that seems to 'seal' their relationship. The same way both LDW and YIN seem to be avoiding talking about each other. Lol. Why wouldn't they want their photos taken together at the wrap up party? We would all like to believe that they have something to hide. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Sorry I couldn't let this one go, guys! Just really felt butterflies when I heard a pichi couple ringtone from Goblin being used several years later for LDW in Strangers from Hell (a way darker tv show, no less).  It just might be my extremely hopeful pichi heart, or maybe -- just maybe, this is a huge easter egg for us shippers. :wub:

Here's a link to the video mashup showing the scene where Grim Reaper's phone rings in Goblin and when the phone LDW was using rings in Strangers from Hell. (Spoiler Alert - in case you haven't seen Episode 9 of the show, please don't click the link!)

https://streamable.com/cjpu6

No copyright infringement intended, just a lot of shipping! And I would like to reiterate that the ringtone is so hard to find! I believe it's been rendered obsolete, but if anyone has a link to where it can be downloaded or purchased, please let me know. Hihihi! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, zee1983 said:

Sorry I couldn't let this one go, guys! Just really felt butterflies when I heard a pichi couple ringtone from Goblin being used several years later for LDW in Strangers from Hell (a way darker tv show, no less).  It just might be my extremely hopeful pichi heart, or maybe -- just maybe, this is a huge easter egg for us shippers. :wub:

Here's a link to the video mashup showing the scene where Grim Reaper's phone rings in Goblin and when the phone LDW was using rings in Strangers from Hell. (Spoiler Alert - in case you haven't seen Episode 9 of the show, please don't click the link!)

https://streamable.com/cjpu6

No copyright infringement intended, just a lot of shipping! And I would like to reiterate that the ringtone is so hard to find! I believe it's been rendered obsolete, but if anyone has a link to where it can be downloaded or purchased, please let me know. Hihihi! 

Ooohhh....what a connection!! 

• Love 1