[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

12 hours ago, J-Pooh said:

I have been watching k-dramas for decades, but this is the first I ever posted about shipping a couple!  I have been a fan of DWL and YIN for some time now.  I liked them in Goblin, but TYH got my heart!  I've seen LDW in variety shows and he appears to be a funny guy, and YIN in the variety shows I have seen her, she seems fun  - can you imagine them as a couple?!?  How can you not ship them?

Well, I don't plan to hold my breath for it to happen, but it would be great if the stars would align and they become a couple for real.  They definitely would have beautiful babies!

If there will be a poll for re-naming the couple, I would pitch in for Pocket Couple (especially due to the 8th ep when Jung Rok starts to show his feelings by taking an initiative...)

I'm tickling to post after you mention imagine their beautiful babies, Yes I'm a TROS fan. try watching an episode LDW taking care of Seolsudae,  he's really good with children, even when he's tired go back an forth taking care of them, but he's never looked disturbed instead he's laughing it off and only smile. not only one but three times he come back to lee dongguk family. and the fact when they try affectionate test daebak choose him (LDW) instead of his father. 

agree with you LDW - YIN really fits each other, YIN seems mature, despite her cute funny side, really compatible with dorky and funny guy like LDW. :wub:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mimima said:

@intrariver thank you for the warm welcome :grin: and for answering my question with a detailed explanation!! Somebody would probably have to take me to the hospital if their kiss scene ended up being on Valentine’s Day lol.

@pichicouple Wow thank you for the reply! You have such sharp eyes. Ahhh the chocolate valentines Instagram photo warmed my shipper heart. 

Tbh I actually want them to secretly date rather than go “public” right now since to me, it would seem like it’s more authentic and real rather than for publicity. I think YIN hasn’t publicly dating since JHW in Queen In Hyun’s Man? And the fact that they were together for 2 years makes it seem that YIN doesn’t easily get into relationships. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong lol.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1299705wpp/yoo-na-favorite-role-iu-hang-thoughts-marriage

I also died at this article when she said she would want people to congratulate her on her marriage within three years. I was like I volunteer LDW as tribute- I mean the groom :tounge_xd:

I have sharp eyes for pichi couple since goblin lol

Yes agree i want them dating secretly, and just announce if they will get married. Because InNa past i think it’s better to have relationship quietly. She’s such a faithful in relationship. And for marriage within 3 years can more faster than this? LDW please propose her soon :love::lol:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lynnys13 said:

:tounge_xd: LOL at the 'tribute' hahahha did YIN and LDW has ideal type? I read somewhere LDW likes younger woman ...and is LDW usually that flirty with his co-star? 

Ehehehe I couldn’t resist adding that Hunger Games quote.

I found some articles about LDW talking about his ideal type: somebody who converses well with him, eats well, and is smart. He also likes feminine body parts lol :joy:

https://www.soompi.com/article/959827wpp/lee-dong-wook-describes-qualities-ideal-type

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-dong-wook-talks-about-his-ideal-type-of-woman-on-taxi

For YIN, I’ve found that she wants an honest guy who isn’t suspicious lol. Also she wants a guy who loves her and won’t cheat on her.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-the-traits-for-her-ideal-man

http://miner8.com/en/23840

I’m also curious about your last question! If LDW is like this with all his costars...can anybody answer this? 

• Like 4

I know.. so curious about the 'flirty' thing he did to YIN :blush: I'm a new fan of LDW because of Goblin, so I didn't knew anything about LDW personality towards his co-star before Goblin

In Life drama, I think he just playfull but not flirty with his co-star (won jin ah) but in that drama, they were just best friend not lover.... so can't compare.

I'm a big fan of SHJ so I watched every bts I can find but ... She and her co-star just behave sweetly but very normal ..... So I knew it just for work.. but I sense something different between LDW and YIN :wub:  maybe delulu too much hahaha

• Like 4

8 hours ago, lynnys13 said:

:tounge_xd: LOL at the 'tribute' hahahha did YIN and LDW has ideal type? I read somewhere LDW likes younger woman ...and is LDW usually that flirty with his co-star? 

I like LDW because YIN lol but i have watched few of his drama. So far he really care and so polite with YIN. You can compared from his pressconf video with other co star. With SJH and JRW more like a bestfriend tho lol 

Maybe my opinion too bias but well i really love them together :love::blush:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... there’s a comment on the main drama thread that speculated that both of them are not close because their hug on their first date was not close enough... But that’s a hug between their CHARACTERS! Plus this is their characters’ VERY FIRST RELATIONSHIP! :rolleyes::lol:

Well I also noticed this but I agree on the comment there that it was camera angles. They probably have shot it so many times ; one for OJS, one for KJR and full shot. And yes it was their first time doing skinship like that. You know not accidentally. 

Apparently, it was also like that on Goblin! Well the director should correct them if that hug doesn't fit with the current situation.

All in all, I expect more cute and fluffy scenes. And also angst too! Then maybe we will get a proper hug as what are they saying.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

They better not be trolling us!! :wub::sweatingbullets: And did they film this on VALENTINE’S DAY??? :wub::heart::kiss_wink:

Yeah!! I think that’s what I also saw in threads. That it was filmed on Valentine’s Day :wub:

Also, I wouldn’t worry about that comment about them being not close in real life.  Like @Winksteyk said, it’s probably multiple camera angles and director would have fixed that if it wasn’t the image that scene was suppose to show. PLUS we’ve seen those BTS videos and interviews. I definitely think LDW and YIN are pretty close :yum: especially since LDW said one of the reasons why he chose to work on TYH was cause of YIN hehehehe.

but maybe that’s just my shipper goggles on :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

credit to @jeonghyang post from main thread

GOOD LORD MY HEART. That back hug scene destroys me every time. Especially

how cute YIN acts in that scene and her little jump at the end after hugging LDW and screaming YES. AND HIS SMILE OH GOD HIS SMILE. He even suppresses the huge grin and tries to compose himself. IM NOT OKAY IM FULL OF SO MUCH FEELS. :bawling: Send life support please.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Maybe 1st hug they want to make it sweet and innocent rather than hot one hahaha I think this is 1st relationship for both JS and JS ... Its their characters .. i think

But on real life .. in bts we seen LDW doesnt have a problem touching YIN shoulder or hand... YIN as well, she frequently tapping or hitting slowly LDW when he teases her... 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, lynnys13 said:

Maybe 1st hug they want to make it sweet and innocent rather than hot one hahaha I think this is 1st relationship for both JS and JS ... Its their characters .. i think

But on real life .. in bts we seen LDW doesnt have a problem touching YIN shoulder or hand... YIN as well, she frequently tapping or hitting slowly LDW when he teases her... 

OR YIN GRABBING HIS ARM when he teases her :bawling:

and also getting close for selcas where she’s practically against his chest :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think that awkward looking hug at the end of the episode is the result of the PD wanting it to look pretty. And to make sure YIN's face is visible. 

Imagine with the height difference, had the hug happened in real life, YIN's face will be squished under his chin. *talking based on experience here. My husband is 6 feet and I'm just 5 feet tall. ^_^

and other argument will be... look at the back hug. No problem whatsoever right? :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

He drew a BABY’s FOOT??? Is this a HINT??  OJS will get pregnant and KJR will need to take care of his Baby Daughter / Son while JS go film CFs?? Maybe KJR wouldn’t allow her to work as an actress - only to film FAMILY FRIENDLY CFs!! Sigh ... is it too MUCH to hope for a bed scene?? :sweat_smile: :heart: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, mimima said:

Yeah!! I think that’s what I also saw in threads. That it was filmed on Valentine’s Day :wub:

Also, I wouldn’t worry about that comment about them being not close in real life.  Like @Winksteyk said, it’s probably multiple camera angles and director would have fixed that if it wasn’t the image that scene was suppose to show. PLUS we’ve seen those BTS videos and interviews. I definitely think LDW and YIN are pretty close :yum: especially since LDW said one of the reasons why he chose to work on TYH was cause of YIN hehehehe.

but maybe that’s just my shipper goggles on :glasses:

Oh i’m so annoyed about hug scene comment in TYH thread. Finally in here as shipper has the same feeling lol

How can not close as a woman i’m so awkward and uncomfortable if touchy2 lap or head my “just” friend lol  :flushed:

Maybe she still not watch drama chat video :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3