[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

8 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

When TYH ended, I tried to start watching Bubblegum, but it doesn't pull me in as much as TYH did. I'm not sure when I'll be able to watch another drama that could make my heart flutter as much as TYH did. 

(Unless, maybe they'd be in a reality show as a married couple, then I'd be so happy haha!) 

I have seriously been trying hard to watch other dong wook and in na series with other costars but it's so difficult, I am still totally in the pichi couple universe, hard to imagine seeing them with someone else right now, just can't make up my mind to try it as of now...  :cry:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Hello everyone! I’m back! This clip that I recently saw, not sure if it is Jo Se Ho to the left of YIN (2nd person on the left side). We know that Se Ho is a friend of Wookie, so maybe our OTP have the same circle of friends that’s why Wookie said they see each other often. Let me know what you think.

Yes, I think SeHo is their mutual. I am sure about that when I hear the last episode of YIN's volume up (or another episode, I totally forgot, sorry). Both IU and YIN mentioned SeHo. You can check YIN's volume up with IU, but sorry I can't provide what minute exactly. But, ıt's a worth watching and worth listening show you won't get bored.

@louie_999 hi, welcome... Love your post about the photo.

Edited by Caramel machiato
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

For chinggus who maybe haven't seen yet this bts video teaser we've talked days ago. At about 0:05 Wookie gave sign to InNa's staff to wrap up her leg because that time its soo cold when they was shooting teaser. 

Too obvious if only just a friend do something like that. Thanks Wookie for many uncouncious "mistakes" you shown us, eagled eyes pichi shipper!:rolleyes: 

Its okay to do many other public "mistakes" before reveal your love. We dont mind:wub:

• Love 9

I really wonder if their co-stars in TYH or even those who've worked with them in Goblin knows something special about them.. i remwmber the actress who plays Yerim in TYH she said they are really close in the set behind the scene even after filming..what else could they have observed?

• Love 7

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

What if LDW was only acting as KJR during the first part of TYH where he's being cold and mean to OJS, then he's gradually being true to himself under the guise of "KJR falling for OJS" and only acting as KJR during law-related scenes? Like he gradually revealed his sweet smile (that's reserved for YIN only IRL) as the series goes along.

And the funny thing is:

- in the drama, KJR and OYS were flirting under the guise of working;

- in real life, LDW and YIN were flirting under the guise of working (acting)

:blush:

• Love 5

21 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

I really wonder if their co-stars in TYH or even those who've worked with them in Goblin knows something special about them.. i remwmber the actress who plays Yerim in TYH she said they are really close in the set behind the scene even after filming..what else could they have observed?

Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun definitely knew based on the way they acted when they were around the two.

PD-nim also seemed like he knew something - just look at how he would steal glances whenever LDW and YIN were flirting. PDnim must be a shipper, too.

Spoiler

By the way, if I may - I think Gong Yoo also had a slight crush on YIN during Goblin - like an admiration of sorts. And YIN, I think admires Gong Yoo, too, based on her facial reaction when she saw Gong Yoo complimenting her on the Goblin set. BUT I think it's just that - admiration. Unlike with LDW and YIN, they have attraction, admiration and feelings - which are too obvious it comes off as great chemistry on and off screen.

• Love 9

42 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun definitely knew based on the way they acted when they were around the two.

PD-nim also seemed like he knew something - just look at how he would steal glances whenever LDW and YIN were flirting. PDnim must be a shipper, too.

Hide contents

By the way, if I may - I think Gong Yoo also had a slight crush on YIN during Goblin - like an admiration of sorts. And YIN, I think admires Gong Yoo, too, based on her facial reaction when she saw Gong Yoo complimenting her on the Goblin set. BUT I think it's just that - admiration. Unlike with LDW and YIN, they have attraction, admiration and feelings - which are too obvious it comes off as great chemistry on and off screen.

I agree with you. Gong yoo is like, he's just fond of YIN as a person and so is YIN to him. When Gong yoo showed In na something from his coat during presscon and YIN laughed, Wookie's face is like "I'm not amazed." He might had been jealous and Gong yoo gestured a fist bomb to convey that "hey it's nothing." 

• Love 7

2 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Yes, I think SeHo is their mutual. I am sure about that when I hear the last episode of YIN's volume up (or another episode, I totally forgot, sorry). Both IU and YIN mentioned SeHo. You can check YIN's volume up with IU, but sorry I can't provide what minute exactly. But, ıt's a worth watching and worth listening show you won't get bored.

This makes the happy together anniversary interesting, someone posted Se Ho’s reaction when they were trying to call people...things that make you go hmm

• Love 5

I really think In Na took Dong Wook more seriously as a love interest in real life in TYH. She gave in to her feelings, methinks.

Here’s one hint - she pitied Grim Reaper and wanted to hug him, while she was attracted to Kwon Jung Rok. As Sunny, she was more than just attracted to Grim Reaper supposedly, right? As he was the love of her life. So what made the difference, In Na?

P.S.

obviously, she was speaking for herself, as Yoo In Na, and not Oh Yeon Seo.

• Love 7

9 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

ive just checked yinldw’s ig account. it seems like she deleted it. :tears: we were dm-ing each other spazzing about pichicouple huhu like few days ago? maybe thats why she didnt reply.. i thought its because i got too hyper i sent her long msgs lmao please come back my friend. we miss you 

Gosh..hope all is alright

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, louie_999 said:

*end of delusion and back to rewatching the series in preparation for the wrap-up party in the Philippines tomorrow*

Whoah!!! You'll be joining the wrap party tomorrow at Trinoma? Waaah! I envy you! I so wanted to join but I can't because it's sort of last minute and work does not permit me to fly to NCR. Please do share your experience with us at the wrap party.

3 hours ago, louie_999 said:

(Unless, maybe they'd be in a reality show as a married couple, then I'd be so happy haha!) 

I hope and pray that if the heavens grant us all our greatest wish for them to end up together as mister and missus, they be given a reality show or a talk show that they can host together. They both are great emcees, and I am pretty sure they'd be able to carry the show together with great success what with uri pichi couple both having good heads on their shoulders. OH HEAVENS, PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

41 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I really think In Na took Dong Wook more seriously as a love interest in real life in TYH. She gave in to her feelings, methinks.

Here’s one hint - she pitied Grim Reaper and wanted to hug him, while she was attracted to Kwon Jung Rok. As Sunny, she was more than just attracted to Grim Reaper supposedly, right? As he was the love of her life. So what made the difference, In Na?

P.S.

obviously, she was speaking for herself, as Yoo In Na, and not Oh Yeon Seo.

Yup and it looked like he noticed that too..:wub:

• Love 5

6 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I have seriously been trying hard to watch other dong wook and in na series with other costars but it's so difficult, I am still totally in the pichi couple universe, hard to imagine seeing them with someone else right now, just can't make up my mind to try it as of now...  :cry:

Hon, you don't have to worry about that because I think most of us here are on the same boat. Them being paired and getting cozy with other actors in other dramas are still not a welcome sight. Like I said before, I think I'll only be okay with this kind of thing after they get married. Pardon my delulu heart, but that's the way I feel about things when it comes to uri pichi couple. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think GY's admiration for YIN is more an admiration for a fellow artist who is able to bring a character to life more than what many of them had expected, and I think YIN is honored and flattered to be appreciated by someone like GY who is considered as one of the top actors in the industry. I think GY knows how LDW feels about YIN and who, most probably, had called dibs on her first. Also, I think it could be LDW who keeps mentioning her first to GY & KGE that's why the latter two (especially KGE) have become their shippers and have therefore come to talk about her when YIN's not around (as mentioned by LDW during the Goblin Special) to probably indulge him whenever he brings her up. 

• Love 5