[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

oh god! This just made my day! haha obviously he can't allow that kiss to be real, with him around! :naughty:

And I remembered LDW cut this scene during the commentary which actually had YIN very surprised when he did it. Hmmm… :rolleyes:

Then he went ahead and asked her if there was too much dust during the shoot of that imagination sequence. Can't bear to have his dear YIN exposed to too much dust, can he? Oops, there goes my delulu mind and heart again. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Whatever happens.. i always pretty sure that both ldw n yin had feelings to each other.. their relationship maybe is more deep than we thought..

Some points that i recall what makes them have a special bonding is:

1. They knows each other personality so well and can communicate by eyes. Its hard even for a couple that had been together for years.. but ldw n yin can have such things makes me amazed.. u can watch again vlive kakao chat.. how many times yin turn her had towards ldw and he also vice versa.. even they answer questions for others so well.. many many hints we've discussed b4.. its so clear evidence..

2. Man tends to be more iniative n considerate towards woman he loves.. and woman tends to be more shy towards man he loves..

Ldw n yin did this over n over.. we can see it in vlive also tyh bts.. even prod staf said that both looks like a real couple in love.. :D

3. Love is trust no matter what.. i think ldw joined tyh bcoz he really trust yin can make this drama fun, eventho i he said he didnt hooked by tyh drama title or script.. and i think yin really trust ldw, she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?

P.s: i recall how d way of yin kiss ldw had progressed each time they kiss.. i dont know if its scripted or not, but u can see that she gradually "give in" towards d end..

I just wanna share this moment of yg stage again when ldw looks sulky again when he aware there was bts camera capture them.. and when yin's face looks like she knows that ldw dislike it and her face like said politely to d camera "can u pls go away bcoz my bf is mad.." :D

• Love 11

Do u guys feel like dispatch was "protect" them? Or maybe their agency had a deal with dispacth to "shut up"??

I mean how come goblin cast met without any media or paparazi knew about it? Paparazi and netz were everywhere right? They will be recognise very quicky everywhere they go.. or goblin cast hangout at someone's house? Like a private party?

Yin said that she was very happy that day so she drink a lot until 5am? Why she was so happy? I think they celebrate something that night.. i think it wasnt a regular meeting n drink together but a special day (maybe).. yin is a thoughtfull person, but she carried away and said if she fell a sleep (after drinking) she trust that her friend will taking care of her.. friend or bf?? :D

remember that ldw said in vlive that he wish yin didnt drink too much.. i wouldnt say that if i was just a "friend".. i think theres so much secret between them..

• Love 13

41 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Can both yin n ldw bcome special dj? Like in goblin special eps..

Let's pray for that ^_^:D I also pray for them to become commentators in The Return of Superman, maybe sooner or later. It will be such a fun experience for them and for us :w00t:

• Love 7

Off topic.. just wanna share this vlive:

There's some interesting points from ldw vlive back then:

1. At 7.22 when netz asked about real life personality n in drama, rhw said that she wish ldw will be same as drama character who is considerate and doesnt angry.. i LOLing at this statement.. so irl, ldw didnt pay attention to his female partner more like he did to yin? How come rhw said that ldw isnt a considerate man? Hahahaha.. i'm really sure that they just friend.. its so different when he was being with yin right?

Ldw's temper too.. i think its true.. he is sulky man..hahahaha.. and u know what? There's only 1 woman can handle him.. she is absolutely yin.. :D

2. At 18.33 ldw said that he likes female character in bubblegum drama when she was in radio booth.. he said that he might like a woman wearing glasses in a radio booth? girl like that has different attractiveness and special?

I cant imagine someone else than yin when he said this.. that time yin still a DJ in radio booth.. and we all knew irl, yin used glassess too.. she even used it many times as ojs character.. hahahaha.. oppa gotcha.. :D

Other interesting thing is.. ldw said that his lips bcome red if his body bcome hot.. its like an unique condition that he had.. so u should better watch him if his lips turn like red, it means he is on "fire".. hahaha...

In bubblegum vlive he seemed boring n didnt excited or sweet like with yin.. its so different atmosphere.. and when he read netz comments towards his co star, he just read pretty.. not saranghae xxx like he did to yin.. we never knew if its really appear on tyh vlive screen (mention yin saranghae..) or not.. since vlive chats were so fast..

I notice too that ldw didnt describe his partner as "loveable" or "bright".. d actress beside him tell it herself that she is bright.. lols..

• Love 8
  • Insightful 8

hi everyone whats up? ive been missing them everyday and i think they became my daily routine. lol when i have time, i go on yt or ig or twitter to watch them. nothing, they just makes me happy haha like all of chingus here, there are times i feel frustrated too. but anyway, life of a shipper is like that, i really wanted to just be lowkey shipper but what can i do, i cant control my heart lmao hang in there everyone! i dont think we will wait that long since inna wants to get married and gave her ultimatum lmao i hope it will be a good news to us because they just freaking adorable together huhu anyway for now lets just enjoy the moment and wait.

du629pU.gif

since u chingus posted about their kisses. i have watched like yesterday i think, the sofa kiss. ofc it was heart fluttering hahaha but before, i think i was too focus emotionally  but seriously i thought it wasnt like the reunion kisses? like i thought the kisses were not that deep like the reunion kiss? but omg whahahhaha on ig someone zoomed in sofa kiss lmao dongwook was killing it whahahahah

Spoiler

the first part, daebak! he was “absorbing” haha her lower lip and it became shiny hahahah her lower lip was like twinkling panjak panjak hahaha then when she put her arms around him and zoomed out, (pdnim why u always want to challenge the fans if they can zoom in it?) anyway, yeah, is that what u call it torrid kiss? like passionate with mouth movement? im not good in english so correct me if im wrong im just curious hahahah 

so yeah they did. it was deep. it was nice seeing inna participating too. haha that sounds so weird haha i meant, some kisses feels awkward but pichicouple’s kisses even if its light or deep, it gives you heart fluttering feels. anyway congratulations dongwooksshi u got what u wish for, go back and forth many times hahahaha im joking. someone’s might get angry again lmao

THIS IS FOR SCIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. dont think im a pervert, ok?

xfGvNiY.gif

oh btw, i really like the way he closed his eyes especially in that sofa kiss scene. the feeling, the “desire” of him to kiss her omo :rolleyes:. are u kwon jung rok or lee dong wook? whahahahaha

now to think about it, if dongwook cried during the break up scene, i wonder what he felt during the sofa scene omo :rolleyes:

eXsIJuF.gif

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Off topic.. just wanna share this vlive:

Hide contents

There's some interesting points from ldw vlive back then:

1. At 7.22 when netz asked about real life personality n in drama, rhw said that she wish ldw will be same as drama character who is considerate and doesnt angry.. i LOLing at this statement.. so irl, ldw didnt pay attention to his female partner more like he did to yin? How come rhw said that ldw isnt a considerate man? Hahahaha.. i'm really sure that they just friend.. its so different when he was being with yin right?

Ldw's temper too.. i think its true.. he is sulky man..hahahaha.. and u know what? There's only 1 woman can handle him.. she is absolutely yin.. :D

2. At 18.33 ldw said that he likes female character in bubblegum drama when she was in radio booth.. he said that he might like a woman wearing glasses in a radio booth? girl like that has different attractiveness and special?

I cant imagine someone else than yin when he said this.. that time yin still a DJ in radio booth.. and we all knew irl, yin used glassess too.. she even used it many times as ojs character.. hahahaha.. oppa gotcha.. :D

Other interesting thing is.. ldw said that his lips bcome red if his body bcome hot.. its like an unique condition that he had.. so u should better watch him if his lips turn like red, it means he is on "fire".. hahaha...

In bubblegum vlive he seemed boring n didnt excited or sweet like with yin.. its so different atmosphere.. and when he read netz comments towards his co star, he just read pretty.. not saranghae xxx like he did to yin.. we never knew if its really appear on tyh vlive screen (mention yin saranghae..) or not.. since vlive chats were so fast..

I notice too that ldw didnt describe his partner as "loveable" or "bright".. d actress beside him tell it herself that she is bright.. lols..

Hmmm… I am gonna have to rewatch TYH again to see how many times his lips were red. But am pretty sure there were times they were red in the drama. :rolleyes:

Also, if you have noticed, during the kakao talk live interview, LDW was not only full of consideration for YIN but was rather lavish in his praises for her as well, AND I just learned from youtubers that I follow who live in Korea that Korean BFs love praising their objects of affection. Pretty much almost the same as how LDW is with YIN. Hmmm… PRETTY INTERESTING! B)

So, aside from the physical attributes that he is attracted to in a woman (which YIN all has), he also likes cute than sexy (our girl is actually both), he also likes a girl in a radio booth who wears glasses. He is pratically describing YIN!!!! Oh Wookie, you got it BAD man! Hurry up and marry the girl then! :sweat_smile::joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

It is so nice to read about all your observations and conclusions about our Pichi Couple ^_^ This is how a ship sail by before the most awaited revelation. I salute those who can watch either LDW or YIN coupled with other actresses/actors because I'm such a coward towards those kind of things. Though at times, I can't help myself to research a little bit of their pasts but I don't want to dig deeper. For me, Pichi Couple is just incomparable. LDW for me, has the most gentle vibe when he's with YIN. The difference of his actions towards other actresses and towards YIN, I just can't describe it but I feel there were certain differences. Currently, I am rewatching TYH, and yes it still gives off the same feeling like when I watched it for the first time. I have watched numerous dramas and varieties of South Korea and all I can say is that TYH's romance is somewhere near the line of being erotic (pardon for the word :sweatingbullets:). If only the writers and the production did not limit themselves then we would have witnessed LDW-YIN acting in a naughty matured erotic way (pardon again :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:).

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

@cherrinekimoh thanks chingu! i really enjoyed it hahaha i never really felt anything other than friendships between them (for what i saw/watched from bts or other, tho im sure they enjoyed filming  together too. they just really seems good friends. but towards inna it really feels different on many levels. thats why i really think, many fans, even others who doesn’t really knows them love them together. you know what’s interesting too? when i watch pichicouple’s vid on yt and ig, most fans (in section comments) are saying that dongwook really likes inna. but some of them dont get that feel on inna. i mean, they are not sure if inna likes dongwook. on ig too there was this ldk’s fan account who, i assume is a dongwook fan, and she/he likes pichicouple too. and she/he thinks lee dong wook likes inna too, but not sure if inna likes dongwook. she/he even said that who knows maybe inna has boyfriend(like ofc i understand whats her/his point too, because there is no confirmation) but IMO i dont think dongwook would do all those things to inna, like idk? all of his efforts to take care of inna? if she does have boyfriend? and i really dont think inna would be super close or comfortable with dongwook if she really does have?

this. this too.

‘she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?‘

aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! IDK ANYMOREEEEEEE!! IF THEY DONT GET TOGETHER IDK ANYMOREEEEEEEE!! IT WOULD BE SUPER WEIRD LIKE WHYYYYY? IT WONT MAKE SENSE HUHU

krXCxCm.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

So, aside from the physical attributes that he is attracted to in a woman (which YIN all has), he also likes cute than sexy (our girl is actually both), he also likes a girl in a radio booth who wears glasses. He is pratically describing YIN!!!! Oh Wookie, you got it BAD man! Hurry up and marry the girl then! :sweat_smile::joy:

Inna is his dream girl!! hahahah get it boy!! go get her!!! hahahah

did u notice when they asked him to do aegyo he just brushed it off? hahahahah but when inna asked on kakaolive he couldn’t say nooo hahahahahah he even dare to sulk to inna being a baby hahahaha omg i just love them they make me happy

• Love 9

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

@cherrinekimoh thanks chingu! i really enjoyed it hahaha i never really felt anything other than friendships between them (for what i saw/watched from bts or other, tho im sure they enjoyed filming  together too. they just really seems good friends. but towards inna it really feels different on many levels. thats why i really think, many fans, even others who doesn’t really knows them love them together. you know what’s interesting too? when i watch pichicouple’s vid on yt and ig, most fans (in section comments) are saying that dongwook really likes inna. but some of them dont get that feel on inna. i mean, they are not sure if inna likes dongwook. on ig too there was this ldk’s fan account who, i assume is a dongwook fan, and she/he likes pichicouple too. and she/he thinks lee dong wook likes inna too, but not sure if inna likes dongwook. she/he even said that who knows maybe inna has boyfriend(like ofc i understand whats her/his point too, because there is no confirmation) but IMO i dont think dongwook would do all those things to inna, like idk? all of his efforts to take care of inna? if she does have boyfriend? and i really dont think inna would be super close or comfortable with dongwook if she really does have?

this. this too.

‘she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?‘

aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! IDK ANYMOREEEEEEE!! IF THEY DONT GET TOGETHER IDK ANYMOREEEEEEEE!! IT WOULD BE SUPER WEIRD LIKE WHYYYYY? IT WONT MAKE SENSE HUHU

HAHAHAHA CUTE! 

Anyway, by virtue of the BRO CODE, I don't think LDW would act that way towards YIN IF she had a BF. He has always been known as good mannered and an upstanding man. I'm pretty sure showing respect towards another man's GF by keeping his distance from the girl, though being friendly towards her, is what he would have done. However, that is NOT the case here. I think we have all come to a consensus that he acts/behaves very differently with YIN than with all his other female co-stars who were obviously just friends to them. This, to me, shows how special she is to him, "more than a friend" kind of special. Those lingering touches (remember him tapping her shoulder for the selca and letting his hand linger there and then trying to get a close-body-contact selca with her?), those lingering soft looks, him being attuned to her every move, mood, and discomfort during that live interview, not to mention how he took care of her during filming (schedule arrangement, heater, telling her staff to wrap her with a blanket because it's cold, and how can we forget the vitamins he got her), PLUS, oh man, those hot kisses and hugs that have their bodies flush against each other (look at LSW who is married, he had the tamest of all kisses with his partner in the drama); all these are things that I'd rather say a man would do to and for his someone special, AND the important thing of all is I do not see YIN avoiding those acts towards her. SHY, but not avoidant. If anything, I see YIN trying to pull LDW in line at times when she thinks he was letting on more than what she was comfortable to share with the public. I rather believe that YIN wants whatever is between them kept private (probably because of her unpleasant experience with her last public romance) that's why she was the restrained one .

They are both decent and respectable people, and I believe they would not have behaved towards each other the way they did if either of them are/were in a relationship with other people. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Another favorite gif kkk.... You can actually see LDW's eyes locked in on YIN's lips while YIN looked first on his eyes before moving on his lips and YIN pulling him closer and closer... Just my observation though but I've watched this so many times already so I think I'm right :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 8