[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I just see a clip from another drama and still i remember tyh.. huhuhu...

Spoiler

I like tyh scene mooreeeee... miss ldw n yin... 

No offense at all to hpl drama.. but this accidentally hug scene if they want to drop as funny scene, i will choose another miss oh jumping hug scene that way much better than this scene.. :D

For yin character as oys or ojs is more cute than "crazy" like shj..

• Like 1
  • Love 5

This is d most cute scene i ever watch..

I hope irl, yin will accept d letter "lets married" instead if "lets date".. hahaha..

And i think tyh script is close to their personal life.. ldw (maybe) a bit slow, and yin is waiting for his confession.. i wish their happy face in drama will happen irl too..

• Like 2
  • Love 12

This is very cute banter of them eventho in front of media at prescon.. :D

I think yin really is a bright n positive person.. she even dream of higher rating compared to pdnim last project.. i really like her spirit.. :D

At d other side i think ldw is a bit "realistic" than pesimistic about d rating.. dont know if he read d whole scenario and think tyh is just a standard romcom or any other reason why he didnt agree yin statement.. but as always he endup agree with her always..hahaha.. nice bf..

Think about it again.. dont u think ldw accept tyh just bcoz yin? I think he didnt fell for d script or character, he even say that he not so into drama titled (tiuch your heart).. and for his previous project, i think he choose character that challege him more.. d most challeging is d fenomenal grim reaper character.. and next (if its confirmed) is villain character..

But they did it well since tyh got good rating eventho d script is just a typical romcom..

• Love 11

ive been lurking and watching on ig and on yt, all pichicouple’s moment. from goblin era to tyh (and little moments from mama awards). ITS MAKING ME MORE DELULU THAN I WAS BEFORE :joy:.  all those skinships. dongwook’s “uri”, “we often meet privately” , “loveliness” he said, the vitamins. dongwook being nervous during intimate scene so he fools around so he wont get caught. them, being so freaking adorable together. making others feel left out because they are too close. I CANT. I JUST FREAKING CANT. if they are not having “something special” right now. idk anymore. chhshehcuksbduckandhcujsjducjs!!!

4rwcnxI.gif

im going crazy. i need a life..

zsYGBoR.gif

• LOL 16

Kge who first call yin as "jin shim".. ites really fate.. tyh is made for yin.. and yin said that ldw is d only one.. uwuu..

This goblin prescon is really funny.. how they talk match about yin.. and ldw cant stand to yin's cuteness too.. he even cut kge while she was talking..lols.. and d last part when ldw fixed yin's mic position tho.. lols..

Why d post been removed??

Edited by cherrinekim
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

ive been lurking and watching on ig and on yt, all pichicouple’s moment. from goblin era to tyh (and little moments from mama awards). ITS MAKING ME MORE DELULU THAN I WAS BEFORE :joy:.  all those skinships. dongwook’s “uri”, “we often meet privately” , “loveliness” he said, the vitamins. dongwook being nervous during intimate scene so he fools around so he wont get caught. them, being so freaking adorable together. making others feel left out because they are too close. I CANT. I JUST FREAKING CANT. if they are not having “something special” right now. idk anymore. chhshehcuksbduckandhcujsjducjs!!!

im going crazy. i need a life..

Hahaha! I love this post! Too cute :blush:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I just see a clip from another drama and still i remember tyh.. huhuhu...

I like tyh scene mooreeeee... miss ldw n yin... 

No offense at all to hpl drama.. but this accidentally hug scene if they want to drop as funny scene, i will choose another miss oh jumping hug scene that way much better than this scene.. :D

For yin character as oys or ojs is more cute than "crazy" like shj..

No offense to this drama and its supporters..but im biased already whether the drunken state falling scene' or the 'trip and OJS falls into KJR's embrace along the alley'...they are to me the most natural..again..my own bias:joy:

• Love 9

3 hours ago, cherrinekim said:
Kge who first call yin as "jin shim".. ites really fate.. tyh is made for yin.. and yin said that ldw is d only one.. uwuu..

This goblin prescon is really funny.. how they talk match about yin.. and ldw cant stand to yin's cuteness too.. he even cut kge while she was talking..lols.. and d last part when ldw fixed yin's mic position tho.. lols..

Oh ya! I also heard it when i rewatched goblin...interesting..fate

• Love 10

When crazy girl fans are intended to make a move on him literally..Jealousy InNa be like : " Why you are so handsome..:unamused: Dont use this handsome face for stealing women's heart  :triumph: "

And after a tight hug InNa's jealousy will go away..:wub: 

How i wonder their domestic life be so sweet and tender. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

25 minutes ago, michsg said:

Off topic..anyone knows what happened to @amazingyooinna IG? Seemed to be restricted 

I dont think its turn private.. bcoz no sign of acc private at all.. just "no post"..

I'm so sad.. i always go to this account everyday to check up yin's status.. huhu..

• Sad 6