[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

10 hours ago, MsMagic said:

2. LDW must have observed her when she was drunk. Were you looking after her the entire time she was drunk, Oppa? :phew:

said:

Usually when I fall asleep, there are friends who take care of me around, so I don’t worry.”

Did he have to carry a drunken InNa on his back too?  :wub:

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Good morning everyone! We have been posting GIFs about our boy looking at YIN, how about our girl looking at Wookie? :rolleyes: Saw this pic and if I remember correctly LDW was sitting directly across YIN, check out her pic as she was she looking towards LDW’s direction...things that make you hmmm :wub:

DF67-FDEE-29-DD-40-E8-B029-9111840-F1149

• Love 7

By the way, a little off topic, any one here who reads fanfiction? Are there any websites that feature Goblin (Grim Reaper/Sunny and WangYeo/KimSun only :phew:) and Touch Your Heart fanfics? I find the ones at archiveofourown much too few. Your recommendations will be greatly appreciated (And will most likely see me through until such time that we hear news about our pichi couple) :wub:

• Like 4

Just wanna say i'm proud of tyh's team.. eventho they had been in "war" with other popular drama while airing, they can still maintain stable rating.. 3-5% right?

Look at tvn's new drama title her private life.. seems like they struggle for better rating eventho already given intimate scenes..

• Love 5

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Older pics of our OTP

I liked how YIN looked then, I could not figure out what has changed, probably lost  a lot of weight...

And Wookie also looked cute here...

I think her cheekbone area lost weight..im not as astute in observations..so thats the only place i think makes the difference

• Like 3
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Yeah it might be the cheeks, thanks for the feedback! :wub:

Spoiler

Her face looks slimmer. Maybe she did the V-line facial procedure. It’s not a plastic surgery. It’s non surgical, not permanent, no recovery phase. Just like any normal laser lifting facial procedure. It melts the fats in your cheeks, chin and neck area. It gives immediate result, gives you slimmer face without altering your facial features. It’s widely available at most facial clinics. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, mathildafc said:
  Hide contents

Her face looks slimmer. Maybe she did the V-line facial procedure. It’s not a plastic surgery. It’s non surgical, not permanent, no recovery phase. Just like any normal laser lifting facial procedure. It melts the fats in your cheeks, chin and neck area. It gives immediate result, gives you slimmer face without altering your facial features. It’s widely available at most facial clinics. :)

Oh ok nice to know, thanks :wink::rolleyes:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Whatever you say hun...:lol:

I know right, we all know their love bloomed because he gave her a sexy stare while rubbing her hand when they were shooting that teaser poster :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4