[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

44 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So I just ramdomly remembered some interesting info we learned in the Goblin presscon:

YIN has a big sister Anna who is a LDW fangirl.  (She asked LDW to say a couple of words to her sister who is his fan)

....Maybe her sister can encourage these two to finally just marry each other? I mean if I was her sister in this situation I'd put these two on the first train to marry after TYH ends.  I'd be so happy about my sister with LDW who not only has a honest and kind personality, but is so caring towards my sister and is making her laugh so much... and ultimate fangirl dream come true if he becomes your brother-in-law right? :yum:

Reveal hidden contents

and the ultimate dream is not the delulu dream of fangirl marrying him herself, like some jealous fans who lash out because triggered by a kiss:tounge_xd:   Anna is already married and with children, she'd probably want the same for her sister too soon right?  ;)

Since these two keep behaving like they do in the BTS, if I was the sister and saw the BTS I'd intervene and call on them to get married ASAP :yum:

OH MYYYYYYY :bawling::love: I always spammed my friends saying that their family members need to ship them so then they get even more closer hehehe. Thank you so much intra for this piece of info! And also thanks for the hidden comment lol because I definitely would have thought that since she’s a LDW fangirl :joy:  Some people are like that. I’m glad Anna is probably not.

It would be so funny if she captains the LDW/YIN ship :glasses:

• LOL 5

55 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - Screenshot of translation of the BTS: :wub: And the rest of the comments - all ASKING THEM TO GET MARRIED!!! :heart: HELP!! How do I attach a pic from my Camera Roll???? I’m using an iphone !!!??? 

Unfortunately I have no idea how to attach pictures to forums from my iPhone either :( I know how to do it on the computer. If I knew how, I would be attaching gifs and screenshots like crazy :joy:

and YES ISN’T IT SO CUTE. Everybody sees their insane chemistry and ships them hard. If somebody says they have zero chemistry, then they best get off their weed cause they must be smoking some good stuff to miss that kind of chemistry. lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Alice Mendoza @mimima  Here's how to upload a pic (this method also works for GIFs) here:

1) On a phone, use a file manager app to browse through and find the location of your pic. (Any file manager app will do. If you dont have a good one where you can clearly find the location of your image file, install a new file manager app.)

2) Upload the pic to an image hosting site, I recommend either imgbb.com or vgy.me (both free and require no registration to upload pics!) (but you can use whatever image site you want of course). Now click to upload an image on the image hosting site and go to the location youve found it in on Step 1. and click the image to upload. 

3) Find the DIRECTlink to the image file you've now uploaded (directlink always end w. the fileformat eg.  .jpg   .gif   ....  if it doenst end with the file format it's not a direct link.

On imgbb.com you need to go to the image after upload then rightclick on it and click open image in new tab, then it opens the direct link in new tab

Copypaste that webadress.   

On vgy.me   the directlink is directly given after upload.)

4) Now in this forum make a new post or edit a post.   Then click INSERT OTHER MEDIA, then choose INSERT IMAGE FROM URL) :

pC0tOV.png

5) now paste the Directlink into the box that appears and Submit your new/edited post.   Voila!  :yum:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, intrariver said:

@Alice Mendoza @mimima  Here's how to upload a pic (this method also works for GIFs) here:

1) On a phone, use a file manager app to browse through and find the location of your pic. (Any file manager app will do. If you dont have a good one where you can clearly find the location of your image file, install a new file manager app.)

2) Upload the pic to an image hosting site, I recommend either imgbb.com or vgy.me (both free and require no registration to upload pics!) (but you can use whatever image site you want of course). Now click to upload an image on the image hosting site and go to the location youve found it in on Step 1. and click the image to upload. 

3) Find the DIRECTlink to the image file you've now uploaded (directlink always end w. the fileformat eg.  .jpg   .gif   ....  if it doenst end with the file format it's not a direct link.

On imgbb.com you need to go to the image after upload then rightclick on it and click open image in new tab, then it opens the direct link in new tab

Copypaste that webadress.   

On vgy.me   the directlink is directly given after upload.)

4) Now in this forum make a new post or edit a post.   Then click INSERT OTHER MEDIA, then choose INSERT IMAGE FROM URL) :

5) now paste the Directlink into the box that appears and Submit your new/edited post.   Voila!  :yum:

510-AFC8-B-73-C2-4-D10-9-E71-7-EE98-CA3-

OHHHHH MYYYY LAWD @intrariver you are really god’s gift. Thank you so much for taking the time to go step by step :mrgreen: 

(by the way that pic was my reaction when I saw that I could upload pictures from my

phone^) 

Now watch me spam this thread with pictures and/or gifs of LDW and YIN- my king and queen lol

Like this:

FF51-CA7-A-ECAB-4-C03-914-C-70-CA40-D148

2-C83-BB6-A-FCED-43-B9-B0-F8-F01637-BD39

Spoiler

SiQEF2.png

LMAO intra you’ve created a monster :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@mimima  I don't mind though, I like this monster and what it does ;):yum:

Please do spam us with maaaany maaanyy pics/gifs, we won't mind drowning in the amount, we're fellow shippers after all. :blush:

btw Soompi has  a rule of max 3 pics in a post (to save on forum loading time for users), so if more than 3 pics , put the 4th and 5th and so on under spoilertag thanks (I wrote in an earlier post how to put things into spoilertag (or also known as hidden tag)  ).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Feriz said:

@mimima keep on spamming us with our dear Pichi couple's pics, vids, and gifs... hwaiting! :blush:

Hehehehe will do Feriz! 

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

@mimima  I don't mind though, I like this monster and what it does ;):yum:

Please do spam us with maaaany maaanyy pics/gifs, we won't mind drowning in the amount, we're fellow shippers after all. :blush:

btw Soompi has  a rule of max 3 pics in a post (to save on forum loading time for users), so if more than 3 pics , put the 4th and 5th and so on under spoilertag thanks (I wrote in an earlier post how to put things into spoilertag (or also known as hidden tag)  ).

BHAHAHAHA famous last words. Oh thank you intra for the extra info!! I fixed my other post so the 4th image is in a spoiler tag and yes! I learned how to do spoiler tags from your post too :lol: you are truly wonderful for taking the time to type out instructions!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

WELL Y’ALL ASKED FOR IT

UR9dnH.png

ngCjd5.png

Look at them being cuties on goblin set...YIN is putting those hand warmers on LDW’s neck and the second picture he’s smiling at her and laughing :bawling:

G0AkhV.png

Look at LDW putting lotion on her hands like a good future husband should do :lol:

Spoiler

OogiTa.png

l33ZUv.png

This is just too cute for words. LDW basically says stop hitting me and kiss me instead :joy:

Spoiler

JajhY5.png

5YHTQs.png

Pouty LDW is so adorable and YIN trying to figure out why he’s so pouty bahahaha.

Spoiler

w9TqBN.png

LvaizH.png

BAHAHAHAHA and YIN says stop staring deeply at her and then he gets sulky.

Spoiler

BUT HE COMES BACK FOR MORE

bD1oop.png

sR1WzQ.png

And then it makes YIN blush and LDW just smirks. Ahhhhh my shipper heart.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Watch the new BTS ... So cute... And YIN is more calm in real life.. different than JS and LDW is the one that more active in bts :blush: so funny... Really2 wondering because i rarely watch bts .. is that normal to be that close/flirty with your co-star?? Other dramas or other pairs?? Hahaha 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

Watch the new BTS ... So cute... And YIN is more calm in real life.. different than JS and LDW is the one that more active in bts :blush: so funny... Really2 wondering because i rarely watch bts .. is that normal to be that close/flirty with your co-star?? Other dramas or other pairs?? Hahaha 

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE. I die every time there's a new BTS video released.  Bahaha YIN is definitely more mature and LDW is such a goofball lol.  YEAH that's my question too.  Although I've read LDW is usually pretty playful on set/during BTS, but I'm telling you my shipper antennas are going off- there's so much chemistry off screen and I literally see LDW giving YIN heart eyes off camera too.  There's something else there.

A5rd1Si.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

WOAH WOAH thank you for all of their moments you guys have posted~ That really light up my weekends :wub::wub:

Btw is there anyone concern about the difference in their heights?? :D:D I have read somewhere that LDW is 1m84 and YIN is 1m65, but in the film even when YIN wore slip on shoes (their first hug on ep.7 and first kiss on ep.8), I didn't see any difficulty when they hugged or kissed each others :lol::lol:

I thought that the gap of 19cm height between them will make YIN be a petite woman besides LDW :rolleyes:

P/s: so sorry for my bad English :'( then have a nice day guys <3 

• Like 4

I just wondering if ldw felt something for yin.. sometimes he looks at her really sweet but sometimes just playfull like a buddy.. lols..

For yin side, i think she had a "crush" on him.. i cant say totally crush, maybe a bit, but i felt it.. she always laugh easily with his jokes (maybe sometimes not so funny jokes), but her gestures n shyness towards him, give me a sign that she maybe likes him, or should i said "adores" him? She even said that she never met an actor like him? :D

How i wish them to be together as much as u all here.. :D maybe i cant "read" them bcoz both r really good actor.. i also failed to suspect songsong couple at first but they shocked me with dating n marriage news.. hahaha..

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Pichiie said:

Btw is there anyone concern about the difference in their heights?? :D:D I have read somewhere that LDW is 1m84 and YIN is 1m65, but in the film even when YIN wore slip on shoes (their first hug on ep.7 and first kiss on ep.8), I didn't see any difficulty when they hugged or kissed each others :lol::lol:

TBH I’m weak for height differences in my OTP looool. I love it and think it’s so cute hehehe. Bahahaha probably cause hugging and kissing is so natural to them that their height doesn’t make it hard :love:

53 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I just wondering if ldw felt something for yin.. sometimes he looks at her really sweet but sometimes just playfull like a buddy.. lols..

Really! That’s interesting you see it that way. I always thought it was LDW making heart eyes at YIN while YIN was super shy lol and probably weary of publically dating her co-stars after Queen In Hyun’s Man.

After TYH, I need LDW and YIN to be caught hanging around each other despite not having any more of the drama to be filmed :joy: then I want hardcore denial of dating. Then BAM hello marriage announcement :tounge_xd: 

I also have a question for people who are familiar with Korean culture. So I know calling somebody “oppa” is a big thing when you’re dating but it also can be like respect as in older brother. So when YIN calls LDW oppa in interviews, I know she probably means as form of respect. But does her calling oppa implies familiarity? Like do you have to ask the person if you can call them “oppa” or can you just start calling them “oppa” when you respect them? Basically, I’m trying to imagine whether YIN asks LDW if she can call him oppa :bawling:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Why is she so shy? :P and I wonder what he is saying to make her laugh! Probably being dorky! :lol: 

Dear lord Alice. I just saw that in the main thread and DIED. LITERALLY DIED. I need translations of that BTS stat.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hehe due to @Alice Mendoza's request in the main thread...I'm going to repost my friend's and my headcanons of TYH. 

Spoiler

KJR walking in with his daughter to the elevator. KJR in his iconic suit and a pink tie and the little girl in a cute matching outfit with cute pink ribbons for her pigtails and a cute pink backpack. The little girl is with him for the day bc OYS has an acting thing for the most of the day. OYS also is a part time lawyer and works at the same firm.

They meet the CEO of the Always Law firm in the elevator and he greets them KJR and his daughter. They both reply politely and then the CEO tries to gets all cutesy with KJR’s daughter and she is not having it, so she sasses him politely and KJR does a little smile/smirk that he saves for OYS. They exit the elevator and move to KJR’s office after greeting everyone.

KJR is working in his office and his daughter is sitting at the couch and table diligently coloring and looking exactly like her dad. His daughter also runs little errands for him like taking paper to get copied and informing someone that her dad needs them. The little girl gets her good jobs on the pink heart post it that OYS had given him. The little girl also gives KJR cute little scribbles on cute little yellow chick post it notes that KJR keeps with the heart post it notes that OYS has given him.

KJR has an alarm set on his phone so he knows when to take a break for lunch because he doesn’t mess with his baby’s health. They get ready to go out but are met by OYS who came by to drop by the lunch she made last night but forgot to tell KJR to take. So they all decide to have lunch with the rest of the Always Law firm. The CEO comes and greets OYS and she responds politely and then is sassed by their daughter again. *

*KJR and OYS’s daughter look like her mom and has her dad’s personality and the CEO secretly loves her (has her mom’s beauty but her dad’s personality)

Spoiler

Lawyer Choi’s mom’s comes in to drop off his and lawyer Dan’s son because she wanted to go to the beauty parlor and both lawyers freak out for a minute but then see that both their kid and KJR and OYS’s daughter can play together. * (The lawyers’ son is also a huge mama’s boy and it annoys the shiz out of lawyer Choi despite being a mama's boy himself LOL) . The playdate is arranged and OYS is relieved because she has some news to share with KJR and they go back to his office after getting their baby settled.

They have some cute banter but keep getting interrupted by calls or people. Their little girl doesn’t want to play with the lawyers’ son and the son just wants to cling to his mom. OYS gets on the path of telling KJR about the news but is finally interrupted by their daughter. OYS gives up for now and the cute little family finishes up the work and leave the office.

They grab takeout on the way home and make their way inside and the doorbell rings. It’s Se Won and Yoo Yeo-Reum and their son and daughter. Apparently they were invited over by dinner by OYS and KJR but forgot due to life and all the business. The guests get settle in and the kids are having a good time playing. Se Won’s son and daughter are the little girl’s best friends and the only time the OYS and KJR’s daughter doesn’t want to be by herself.

Se Won starts teasing KJR about how well their kids get along and that they might be future in laws one day and KJR loses his richard simmons in the way that he does. (Kjr’s way of flipping his richard simmons -> pretending to not let it bother him but it does and just a long internal  nooooooooooo) YYR and OYS just laughing it off on the side. The dinner ends and Se Won and his family leave and KJR immediately grabs his daughter’s hands and is like “Honey, whatever you do, do NOT let any boy put your hands in their coat pocket.” and the little girl is confused but agrees and they do the cute little pinky promise that both KJR and OYS do in the show.  OYS is laughing and says “Honey,she’s only 4 years old.” and just shakes her hands affectionately at them.

They put put their little girl to bed and OYS and KJR just take a moment to unwind after their crazy day on the couch. After a few minutes of idle chit chat, OYS says that she has some good news to share with KJR and fumbles to tell him that they are going to have another addition to their little family. KJR catches the gist and is so so happy. He sits there hugging OYS thinking back to where they started and where they are now and his heart is so full.

Spoiler

Additional cute headcanons about the KJR and OYS family

Oys does both acting and part time lawyer work usually but by herself too with KJR though the firm has to weed out people who have no case, but want to chat with OYS

KJR preens whenever someone comments on how they wish they with OYS and he’s there with his stone face, but inside he does the preening

OYS takes off time from acting while she is pregnant and does mainly lawyer work with the exception of a few pregnancy ads. She’s thankful for the slippers she got from her first work outing with the Always law firm

Their oldest daugher is quite the fashionista and OYS and her share the love of the color pink. Their daughter also is put in fashion showdown with OYS’s rival actress and the entire crew is forced to pick a side (all in good fun). Of course, OYS’s wins and the girls are friends beside the silly contents . KJR tries to remain neutral but of course preens when his baby wins → Saying it logically and then go “Of course my baby girl could never lose she’s too fashionable and cute. That’s my final conclusion. I, Kwon Jung Rok, declare it.”

KJR and OYS have three kids. With two girls and one boy. With the boy being the middle child. He and his dad bond over the general female craziness but both of them are big softies.

OYS’s acting manager and CEO using the babies in ads, which permission of both parents. The slogan being “My baby, your baby, and the Universe’s baby.”

KJR being smitten and fascinated with his babies while they are rolling around like pill bugs

FAMILY PICNICS with their family and sometimes their friends. And OYS thinking back to when she was alone and wanting to go on picnics and now going with her family.

Their oldest daughter finding the “let’s date” letter in her mom’s drawer and asking her parents about it. KJR running out of the room and stopping just outside to hear OYS saying how cute he was and how they became a couple and eventually led to marriage and their family. KJR standing out of the room blushing and smiling softly.

OYS observing her family and then thinking back to the night after the hard trial and her telling KJR what’s she’s feeling not at that moment but sometime later and when she first started liking their father and now they are a family and it is just a content filled moment of peace.

Let us know your thoughts and if you share similar sentiments!! Or if you guys just want to fangirl with us, that works too :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@pichicouple - Sorry to bother you, my Dear, and hope you’re feeling better!! We’re all HOPING you can translate the Kissing BTS ASAP!! :wub::kiss_wink: THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA in advance!! @mimima - Thank You very KHAMSAHAMNIDA too, for sharing all the future scenarios!! Awwwww!! 

BUT, like I said before, if it means giving up drama shenanigans so that LeeYoo can be real, I would want them to be real!!!! 

About your question regarding the term ‘Oppa’ - I am not an expert on Korean culture, but I think a girl / woman has to be on close enough terms to address an older male Friend as ‘Oppa’ - let me check more!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1