[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Don't you guys find it strange we never saw a single photo of them together during the wrap-up party of TYH? Not even a photo of them slicing the cake? Thought a few photos would surface a week or two later...but until now, nada, zero, zilch.

And remember this IG story that the actress playing the receptionist of Always Law Firm shared during the last day of filming? The actress cautiously panned it away from them at first to make sure they'd get an idea there was a video, and only after it was clear she was taking a video did she pan it towards LDW/YIN after. If I understood it correctly LDW asked if it was a video and boy did he look extremely cautious when he asked that.

My point is, this is fishy fishy fishy guys. If they were truly just friends and nothing more then there is no reason to hide. Like CEO Yeon and Oh Yeon Seo going to the plant nursery together and taking selcas and sharing these on social media.

You guys think the sole reason for keeping things under wraps is to avoid rumors? That's it?

• Like 2
  • Love 8

26 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

On a sidetone, that cry was magical for me because it was like the real-life version of the Grim Reaper spontaneously crying without reason when he saw Sunny (not Sun Hee) for the first time. Like life imitating art. Like their fates are really intertwined the same way they were intertwined in Goblin.

This is an awesome analogy! OMG my delulu heart can’t...I just can’t....

• Like 3
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Don't you guys find it strange we never saw a single photo of them together during the wrap-up party of TYH? Not even a photo of them slicing the cake? Thought a few photos would surface a week or two later...but until now, nada, zero, zilch.

And remember this IG story that the actress playing the receptionist of Always Law Firm shared during the last day of filming? The actress cautiously panned it away from them at first to make sure they'd get an idea there was a video, and only after it was clear she was taking a video did she pan it towards LDW/YIN after. If I understood it correctly LDW asked if it was a video and boy did he look extremely cautious when he asked that.

My point is, this is fishy fishy fishy guys. If they were truly just friends and nothing more then there is no reason to hide. Like CEO Yeon and Oh Yeon Seo going to the plant nursery together and taking selcas and sharing these on social media.

You guys think the sole reason for keeping things under wraps is to avoid rumors? That's it?

ya!  nothing on them together at all..ive been suffering from withdrawal symptoms...went to rewatch Goblin (only for 2nd lead scenes) after Ear In the Candy :w00t:..couldnt take it...haiz...wae..........???????  I mist go back and see that Actress/Recep IG again...didnt remember LDW's reaction

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Because they kept on practicing and repeating the kissing scene (I thought it was just shot a different angles but...NAH! They did really kissed a lot, behind-the-scenes and on camera) I bet the director was already full that's why on the 7th kissing scene he did not bother to shout "CUT!" The director be like: "Okay, I'm tired so you might as well do it the way and the longer you want :huh:-_-"

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Wahh.. finnaly got to see yin again.. why her manager just uploaded photo from 2 weeks ago? Maybe yin's manager being cautious too to avoid rumor..

So 2 weeks ago was after tyh just ended.. and yin still having fun with friends.. good to see her enjoy free time like this.. but her outfill was so ninja like, makes me remember tyh scene when ojs caught buying chicken feet.. lols..

Every single scene in tyh reminds me of yin real life.. i think ojs character is potrayed or inspired by yin real life.. dont u think so? 

Oppa where r u??? His insta was nothing until now..

• Love 6

40 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Like CEO Yeon and Oh Yeon Seo going to the plant nursery together and taking selcas and sharing these on social media.

What do you mean? m kinda slow rn...

26 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Because they kept on practicing and repeating the kissing scene (I thought it was just shot a different angles but...NAH! They did really kissed a lot, behind-the-scenes and on camera) I bet the director was already full that's why on the 7th kissing scene he did not bother to shout "CUT!" The director be like: "Okay, I'm tired so you might as well do it the way and the longer you wan:huh:-_-"

Like when people sort of want to mess up so they could do it over and over again??? things that make you hmmm :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Team Yoo In na had a field day on Neverland 2 weeks ago ... Glad to see her having a good time with her team... Now I only need to see Lee Dong wook, I miss them so much 

I love that her hoodie says GUILTY PARTIES. Hahaha it's like, YES, we're guilty as charged! All your assumptions are true! The ship is sailing. Take note, BOTH parties not just one. Hahahah remember this scene:

Ohh my midweek delulu! :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Them, going on such great lengths such as trying, as much as possible, not to bring out any photos of them in numerous events after TYH may prove our theories right or maybe wrong at all. They knew how fans are going all gaga after TYH so they needed to shed themselves first. After all the happenings between them on and off cam. For me, yes it is suspicious. Anyways, there's no secret that remains a secret for a long time. And as th saying goes that if there is a smoke then there is a fire :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Them, going on such great lengths such as trying, as much as possible, not to bring out any photos of them in numerous events after TYH may prove our theories right or maybe wrong at all. They knew how fans are going all gaga after TYH so they needed to shed themselves first. After all the happenings between them on and off cam. For me, yes it is suspicious. Anyways, there's no secret that remains a secret for a long time. And as th saying goes that if there is a smoke then there is a fire :D

not trying to spoil anyone's day..am just hoping they dont turn out like the ship i used to ship..read on if you dont mind some reality checks

Spoiler

the couple i used to ship was on WGM...the interactions were so real that even reported on articles..the 'couple' also laid low for a period cos even international fans trolled them to be together......in the end, guy did an interview and say it is impossible..fans angry...guy came out again and clarify to soften stance...all this while girl keeps quiet..then few months later, guy hooks up with someone else :angry:

in the end, friends and i reminded ourselves, they (the ex-ship) were acting, they are celebrities afterall...

just praying it isnt so for LDW and YIN..sorry if i spoiled everyone's day...just like everyone else, im on fullboard on this ship, and would want it to sail successfully!!:blush:

Edited by michsg
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:
Because they kept on practicing and repeating the kissing scene (I thought it was just shot a different angles but...NAH! They did really kissed a lot, behind-the-scenes and on camera) I bet the director was already full that's why on the 7th kissing scene he did not bother to shout "CUT!" The director be like: "Okay, I'm tired so you might as well do it the way and the longer you want :huh:-_-"

Kamsahamnida for this! This is one of my many favourites among their BTSs together. The other one is the BTS where LDW was insisting on a back and forth kiss LOL.

Also lol at the PDnim theory, can't be far from the truth I'm pretty sure :lol: (another theory, by this time he's already aware LDW wants more smooching time with YIN so he indulged him hehe)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, michsg said:

not trying to spoil anyone's day..am just hoping they dont turn out like the ship i used to ship..read on if you dont mind some reality checks

Reveal hidden contents

the couple i used to ship was on WGM...the interactions were so real that even reported on articles..the 'couple' also laid low for a period cos even international fans trolled them to be together......in the end, guy did an interview and say it is impossible..fans angry...guy came out again and clarify to soften stance...all this while girl keeps quiet..then few months later, guy hooks up with someone else :angry:

in the end, friends and i reminded ourselves, they (the ex-ship) were acting, they are celebrities afterall...

just praying it isnt so for LDW and YIN..sorry if i spoiled everyone's day...just like everyone else, im on fullboard on this ship, and would want it to sail successfully!!:blush:

I'm curious! Who? So I can go research and see if our ship has any similarities haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Kamsahamnida for this! This is one of my many favourites among their BTSs together. The other one is the BTS where LDW was insisting on a back and forth kiss LOL.

Also lol at the PDnim theory, can't be far from the truth I'm pretty sure :lol: (another theory, by this time he's already aware LDW wants more smooching time with YIN so he indulged him hehe)

:joy: is good

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

I love that her hoodie says GUILTY PARTIES. Hahaha it's like, YES, we're guilty as charged! All your assumptions are true! The ship is sailing. Take note, BOTH parties not just one. Hahahah remember this scene:

I noticed that too!!! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, aveerie said:

Yep, he did during Goblin Special Day 1. YIN was about to read one of the comments sent in and he told her, "I get to hear your lovely voice again."

This gives me a distinct feeling that he must have listened to her during her DJ days and loved listening to her. IF she had caught his attention back then 2014, he must have gotten curious about her and found out about her radio show. 

I think you should go with your distinct feeling because I do. I'm pretty sure he ever listened her radio back then. He might be a fan of her radio. Here's the prove.

Yoo In Na had two nicknames given by the her listeners on her radio back then,

1. Yoo D, means Yoo (her family name) DJ.

2. Kkul D (꿀디), means Honey D, because she is the radio DJ who has a sweet voice.

*side note: 디 (D) is the abbreviation of DJ

Let's go to that video of Goblin Special Episode. While the translation was written "I get to hear your lovely voice", Lee dong wook actually said this "오랜만에 꿀디의목소리를", which means, "after long time, (i get to hear) Honey D's voice". He referred not to her daily voice, but to her voice and tone audiences usually listened during her radio program.

In conclusion, he did not only knew her nickname on her radio back then, but also recognized how her radio voice was like. *screaming inside! :dizzy::heart:

Before coming up with that idea, i also had discussion with my friend who are currently learning Korean and has a good listening skill, i think haha. So hopefully it will be an accurate prove. But we are indeed open for correction from another Korean learner here.:grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 6

24 minutes ago, michsg said:

Reveal hidden contents

Re-quoting this after reading up on what WGM is about (the reality tv show We Got Married). The main difference I see is that the audience knows they are fake to begin with, but cries foul when they are actually confirmed fake in real life? Hehehe. It's a bit ironic, methinks.

For our ship, they are not claiming anything. We make our own assumptions based on the BTSs shown to us, past interviews they've made, and past interactions they have had.

BUT. I've to say that they've blurred the line between what's reel and real in TYH, and that could be one of the reasons why they're careful after the drama.

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, michsg said:

Reveal hidden contents

Currently, I'm also shipping a WGM couple but up to now everything is still unconfirmed but shippers had all the receipts (seen and unseen, heard and unheard, read and unread). We haven't given them up until now because of certain reasons and on top of that nothing happened on both sides yet. And what you've said is just the reality, I can empathize with you as I have experienced shipping couples in reality and variety shows. I can say that lovelines coming from those kind of shows can be deceiving. For me, it is still fun shipping them because reality and variety shows tend to have more episodes than dramas do. But all I can say is that, in drama lovelines WE CAN TRUST :lol: The thing is talk, reality, variety and drama lovelines can all exhibit couples who are bickering, taking care of each other, laughing at each others' jokes, eyeships, skinships and other normal things that friends can also exhibit but among them only the drama can exhibit one unique thing and that is kissing scene. The eyeship and skinship in kissing scenes (or bed/sofa scenes) is different from the eyeship and skinship of normally interacting couples. Pardon my illegal thoughts :sweatingbullets: It's just my opinion though...:D

• LOL 2
  • Love 3