[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

42 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

yup same here, I became a fan after TYH, then saw Goblin, loved, loved Sunny, then saw Heroes and loved her even more. I wish she’d gain a little weight to look more like how she looked during Heroes but thats just me. 

Shes a little too skinny..but maybe it appeals so that LDW wants to protect her:wub:

Shes really mischievous on Heroes..squeals aplenty n giggly too..unlike now...slightly more calm..mire feminine...different appeals..i like them all

LDW still almost same characteristics for me eversince encountering him on Roommates...jus lurve his deep chuckle:D

• Love 5

Its so fun to hear n see yin laugh that way (out loud).. looks like she genuinely happy.. 

Btw when ldw describe yin as "loveable", yin corrected it with "bright".. why she bcome flutered id ldw said she is loveable? At first he already imitating fans comment saying "yoo in na saranghae".. and then he said "sarangseuleoun".. do u see d connection between those words?? Hahaha.. 

Absolutely ldw is very very "able" to love her.. not only men, i think women also fan girling her.. hahaha

I remember iu jokingly said that she is envious to yin's life.. what iu see is yin always lived a happily life.. maybe thats why she has that bright character in her.. but she also had unique character.. when iu jokingly said that yin always send yin's ugly picture to iu at night and said "i'm ugly right?" Hahaha.. she is really one of a kind woman.. :D

• Love 7

He said "all emotion interweave?" Why? What his real feeling btw.. he is surely sad that tyh is ended.. why he didnt post anything afterwards until now? I'm still curious.. is he start filming produce 101? if not, then where is he nowhere to be seen eventough he had insta account, but weirdly yin is d one that we see in some of friend's post..

• Confused 1
  • Love 5

25 minutes ago, michsg said:

Shes a little too skinny..but maybe it appeals so that LDW wants to protect her:wub:

Shes really mischievous on Heroes..squeals aplenty n giggly too..unlike now...slightly more calm..mire feminine...different appeals..i like them all

LDW still almost same characteristics for me eversince encountering him on Roommates...jus lurve his deep chuckle:D

I think in her private moments with her friends, she's still the mischievous Yoo In Na that we see from her old videos. Acting gracefully in public comes with age, methinks. I mean, it's just appropriate. It actually fits YIN well, in my opinion.

By the way, she's also very quick-witted if you listen intently to her interviews. In Goblin Special she initiated most of the witty banters with Wookie.

This new Yoo In Na, the less-flirty-more-take-her-seriously type seems to make Wookie act more protectively of her, don't you think? There's loads of gifs scattered on both IG and Twitter comparing the days of Goblin and TYH - water bottle opening, etc. His general disposition also seems to try to match hers - he seems to have gotten rid of the reckless playfulness he had when they were Reaper-Sunny. He's still playful, but more like mature-i-like-you-playful instead of the high-school-i-like-you-playful, if you know what I mean?

• Love 7

Argh for some reason I can't quote.

Anyway, there's a post above that says "This guy really likes ad-libbing kiss scenes with YIN"...

Haha he does, doesn't he? He was teasing her for that kiss. I don't mean to bring up other ships but

Spoiler

He used to do this a lot to LDH - kissing ad-libs during Hotel King (just go through their thread here in shipper's paradise if you want to see for yourself). And I also believe that he was really, really in love with her that time. Anyway - don't feel disheartened. LDH is in a happy relationship now with another Dong Wook (Se7en's real name :lol:), and LDW is happily in love with our YIN now hehe :P

This is actually one of Wookie's traits that I like the most - to me, he seems like a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy. You know, the type who throws tantrums when he feels bad because that's his way of expressing his emotions, or the type who laughs out loud with so much gusto because he's happy. He is what he is, there's no hidden agenda. And this authenticity is actually what fuels his chemistry with YIN and LDH then.

In fact, this is one of the reasons why I'm quite convinced he really likes YIN. Because if you watch his BTSs with LDH, for example - you can feel the burning hot desire/passion he had with her. BTS with his Bubblegum co-star, you see there's friendship. And with Nana in Roommates, you can see he was attracted to her but didn't want to take it to the next level. With YIN, personally - I see undeniable attraction, suppressed passion/lust, and an air of respect - probably because he's matured as well so the way he deals with his emotions is a tad toned down now.

Which reminds me, LDW is left-handed, is he not? That would mean he's a right-brainer and he's a creative at heart. Creatives are very much in tune with their emotions, and they are often contemplative, passionate and deep. That's why I think the song he chose on VLive on the day he wore a peach sweatshirt and mentioned Yoo In Na, was not random. It was in every way, calculated and intended - a message, so to speak. Anyway - it's fodder for another post, I'll write about it next time :sweatingbullets:

• Love 14

YIN believes that a man and a woman's friendship do exist while LDW believes the other way around. Hmmm...-_- In those two contradicting statements alone, a conclusion can be formed. In instances like this we needed an opinion coming from a professional's point of view :lol: So whose ball is in which court??? :huh:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

YIN believes that a man and a woman's friendship do exist while LDW believes the other way around. Hmmm...-_- In those two contradicting statements alone, a conclusion can be formed. In instances like this we needed an opinion coming from a professional's point of view :lol: So whose ball is in which court??? :huh:

Seriously right? I have been get this feeling sometimes that probably LDW has already made it clear to her about his intentions but maybe she hasn't responded yet? Or  I don't even want to think about it :bawling:

But only thing that contradicts this is YIN's behaviour with him... It was discussed here that she can easily guess if somebody likes her... So she knows LDW likes her and if she didn't enjoy or like that would she let her guards down around him so much? With everything we have been talking about the past few days?

That doesn't seem right because she seems like a sincere, mature person who would take this kind of thing very seriously..  

I am seriously so confused about what's really going on between them... But I sincerely wish everything's going well with both of them and both of them are happy in the end... :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, patKdramaFan said:

Seriously right? I have been get this feeling sometimes that probably LDW has already made it clear to her about his intentions but maybe she hasn't responded yet? Or  I don't even want to think about it :bawling:

But only thing that contradicts this is YIN's behaviour with him... It was discussed here that she can easily guess if somebody likes her... So she knows LDW likes her and if she didn't enjoy or like that would she let her guards down around him so much? With everything we have been talking about the past few days?

That doesn't seem right because she seems like a sincere, mature person who would take this kind of thing very seriously..  

I am seriously so confused about what's really going on between them... But I sincerely wish everything's going well with both of them and both of them are happy in the end... :blush:

If I have been hurt before and feel like I am going to lose myself a second time and not end up succeeding, I am not just going to be cautious, I would be scared. Scared to get hurt, scared to find out it was all fleeting, scared that it was a passing fancy, scared that I will not measure up to him or the fans...but this is just me...I can relate to how someone or YIN could/would feel... but to quote from my favorite movie...

“The question is, why do we buy it? Because, myth or manipulation, we all want to fall in love. That experience makes us feel completely alive. Our everyday reality is shattered, and we are flung into the heavens. lt may only last a moment, an hour, but that doesn’t diminish its value. We’re left with memories we treasure for the rest of our lives.

l read, ”When we fall in love, we hear Puccini in our heads.” l love that. His music expresses our need for passion and romantic love. We listen to La Bóheme or Turandot, or read Wuthering Heights, or watch Casablanca, and a little of that love lives in us too. So the final question is:

Why do people want to fall in love when it can have such a short run and be so painful?
– Propagation of the species?
– We need to connect with somebody.
– Are we culturally preconditioned?
– Good, but too intellectual for me. l think it’s because, as some of you may already know … While it does last, it feels great”.

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Argh for some reason I can't quote.

Anyway, there's a post above that says "This guy really likes ad-libbing kiss scenes with YIN"...

Haha he does, doesn't he? He was teasing her for that kiss. I don't mean to bring up other ships but

Reveal hidden contents

He used to do this a lot to LDH - kissing ad-libs during Hotel King (just go through their thread here in shipper's paradise if you want to see for yourself). And I also believe that he was really, really in love with her that time. Anyway - don't feel disheartened. LDH is in a happy relationship now with another Dong Wook (Se7en's real name :lol:), and LDW is happily in love with our YIN now hehe :P

This is actually one of Wookie's traits that I like the most - to me, he seems like a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy. You know, the type who throws tantrums when he feels bad because that's his way of expressing his emotions, or the type who laughs out loud with so much gusto because he's happy. He is what he is, there's no hidden agenda. And this authenticity is actually what fuels his chemistry with YIN and LDH then.

In fact, this is one of the reasons why I'm quite convinced he really likes YIN. Because if you watch his BTSs with LDH, for example - you can feel the burning hot desire/passion he had with her. BTS with his Bubblegum co-star, you see there's friendship. And with Nana in Roommates, you can see he was attracted to her but didn't want to take it to the next level. With YIN, personally - I see undeniable attraction, suppressed passion/lust, and an air of respect - probably because he's matured as well so the way he deals with his emotions is a tad toned down now.

Which reminds me, LDW is left-handed, is he not? That would mean he's a right-brainer and he's a creative at heart. Creatives are very much in tune with their emotions, and they are often contemplative, passionate and deep. That's why I think the song he chose on VLive on the day he wore a peach sweatshirt and mentioned Yoo In Na, was not random. It was in every way, calculated and intended - a message, so to speak. Anyway - it's fodder for another post, I'll write about it next time :sweatingbullets:

@MsMagic - im with you on this. Her quick wit in calm manner has definitely shown the difference in age.  U could count it as thoughtlessness in younger days..but she is quick and much more stable now..this the feminism (yeoja) that maketh her now..the LDW cooking breakfast kiss in personal opinion is an adlib..whether pre agreed i duno..likely no..she squealed unlike in other eps i feel..a much higher tonation (humble opinion).

Your analysis of LDW is very much what i see as well..i didnt watch the full Hotel King..saw snippets on youtube..but the Nana interaction is right..cos Jo Seho then had expressed interest in her..he might have felt inappropriate to self pursue..im glad he didnt:rolleyes:

Hes a smart person..thus..i dont think he didnt think before acting..even senior actors praise him for being thoughtful when acting (on roommates)..he is afterall the eldest at home

20 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

If I have been hurt before and feel like I am going to lose myself a second time and not end up succeeding, I am not just going to be cautious, I would be scared. Scared to get hurt, scared to find out it was all fleeting, scared that it was a passing fancy, scared that I will not measure up to him or the fans...but this is just me...I can relate to how someone or YIN could/would feel... but to quote from my favorite movie...

The question is, why do we buy it? Because, myth or manipulation, we all want to fall in love. That experience makes us feel completely alive. Our everyday reality is shattered, and we are flung into the heavens. lt may only last a moment, an hour, but that doesn’t diminish its value. We’re left with memories we treasure for the rest of our lives. l read, ”When we fall in love, we hear Puccini in our heads.” l love that. His music expresses our need for passion and romantic love. We listen to La Bóheme or Turandot, or read Wuthering Heights, or watch Casablanca, and a little of that love lives in us too. So the final question is:

Why do people want to fall in love when it can have such a short run and be so painful?
– Propagation of the species?
– We need to connect with somebody.
– Are we culturally preconditioned?
– Good, but too intellectual for me. l think it’s because, as some of you may already know … While it does last, it feels great.

It really could b cos of past hurt...she seems a good gf..so dont know why the ex gave her up..she had the looks and personality.  

So prob being hurt..she is loads more careful..being single and having no gossip since last relationship isnt easy either..so prob LDW gotta prove alot more before she can wholeheartedly accept?? If so LDW! Hwaiting!!!:heart:

• Love 7

8 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

In my opinion, all she needs now is encouragement from her close friend or somebody whom she consider as relationship expert.

Yoo In Na said in an interview on April last year, “It’s funny though, when it comes to me dating, I can’t give myself advice. This is why I think that’s why a friend is needed.”

So i think she already caught ldw's attraction to her. Judging from her reaction to every ldw's action, she also has the same attraction to ldw. However, from her answer in that interview, i think she's also clueless about how to practice what she preach in Sundabang/ Blind Date Cafe. Like you know, we ever advised someone how to deal with their life problem, but when that problem happened to our life, it's hard to practice that advice you give to your friend before.

I also agree with @DaebakYIN and @michsg. I think it's normal having those worries especially considering her next relationship goal is marriage. So it is a real big deal to her. It might takes more time for her.

• Love 7

9 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

This guy really likes ad-libbing kiss scenes with YIN :lol:

Old news but still .. :naughty:

In gobin:

And in TYH:

LDW can come SG again in 2019 to tell us if breakfast kiss was ad libbed, and his feeling of the sofa kiss! i'll definitely go!!:relaxed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Hi guys, I've been a lurker here for a while and decided to make an account :D

I'm a new shipper and this is my first ship for actor/actresses! I really really like the chemistry between the two of them and the little moments that the shippers here have captured is so heart fluttering! :wub:

Anyways, petition for Kim Go Eun as the president for Pichi couple? 

First, she pushed our In Na towards Dong Wook ahhh~ :phew: (around 0:24) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9uCEi2CbE

Second, she sent a coffee truck to support TYH heheh ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8XuvWAJg8

It's also so cute to see that their friendships are still going strong after Goblin! Really hope to see a season 2 ~ 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Chililover said:

Hi guys, I've been a lurker here for a while and decided to make an account :D

I'm a new shipper and this is my first ship for actor/actresses! I really really like the chemistry between the two of them and the little moments that the shippers here have captured is so heart fluttering! :wub:

Anyways, petition for Kim Go Eun as the president for Pichi couple? 

First, she pushed our In Na towards Dong Wook ahhh~ :phew: (around 0:24) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9uCEi2CbE

Second, she sent a coffee truck to support TYH heheh ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8XuvWAJg8

It's also so cute to see that their friendships are still going strong after Goblin! Really hope to see a season 2 ~ 

Annyeong! :) 

• Love 4