[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@DaebakYIN yes that killer smile of oppa just awww... yin seems cant help it.. hahaha.. btw do u think that yin grab his suit unconsiously? She suddenly let it go when she thougt "ups everybody see us" kind of thing.. and then she choose to use her hand gesture ask him for moving closer.. lol..

@intrariver there's more suspicious things that we can see in kakao chat and we already discuss some of it.. but for me, the most suspicious things is when mc asked ldw what law term that most difficult for him to learn, why he asked yin? Someone made youtube translation when he said "uri" means "us"? So he always being with inna? Although its a law term n his own scene without inna, why inna should know about it and he even asked her? Lol

Look at yin expression, its like "why u asked me?? It would make so obvious" kind of thing.. hahaha

And ldw expression after that, why he bcome shy and touch his head to cover his face.. its like he want to say "ups sorry babe.." hahaha

Adding more suspicious things is when mc asked about their real life chemistry.. i have talk about in my previous post.. for me, yin suddenly look cautious and think hard, she automatically answer that question b4 discuss it with ldw usually "who's first to answer".. then she gave a very safe answer like "oppa leads me well and he also listen to me".. :D

• Love 9

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Speaking of Strong Heart, imagine if LDW was the MC when this happened:

Hahahaha.. yin is indeed sexy and she has a body goal.. but look at her.. when lee seung gi move forward she suddenly go away.. lol.. she indeed a shy girl for real.. celebrity style maybe just a work for her.. so she told to be sexy woman.. but she is cute naturally.. and how that we see now.. she is unique, sexy and cute can be blend in her style.. :D

• Love 7

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r: Let's imagine a scenario:

You find yourself a guest at someone's house and walk past a very expensive vase. Only to knock it over! Luckily it somehow didnt break so you simply put it back and pretend nothing happened.

So then you go:

"OOOPS NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?" :sweatingbullets:

Your eyes LOOK AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT.

The face of the giddily guilty. :phew::naughty:

Or you walk and trip anywhere then quickly get up all 

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :sweatingbullets:

Or think back to childhood.

Just as the adults turn their backs you immediately put your hand in the cookie jar /or candy jar and take a couple of cookies/candies.

Then you Go:

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :sweatingbullets:

Your eyes LOOK AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT.

...I DID NOTHING ookkkkaaay  :phew::naughty:

Why do I present these seemingly random scenarios?

WELL.... :

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :phew:

*LOOKS AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT.

When LDW says "YIN I Love You" sneakily in the Drama Live Chat YIN also displays this "hehehheheh GUILTY"/"Hihihihi Noone saw that right?" :blush::sweatingbullets: -Face    :ph34r:

Those GIFs above are also filed under "GUILTY" by the internet. Beside me reading her expression as that, Google agrees that YIN feels guilty when LDW says YIN I LOVEYOU.

Hmmmm....WHAT'S GOING ON HERE why feel GUILTY if what he just said is innocent and casual and means nothing? :ph34r:

GUILTY for hiding your relationship/feelings?

Reveal hidden contents

Guilt is easy to detect. Trying to hide it usually makes it even more visible.

Look, Guilt can even easily be spotted in animals too:

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :phew:

*LOOKS AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT. :sweatingbullets:

Those were my thoughts exactly when I saw that scene! Something fishy is going on between them :naughty:

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Look at his hand, he comfortably moved his hand in front of her body, then YIN doesn't lean backward (like I would do if my friend does that). You know, LDW was known for his hand manner, so he will extra careful when it comes to touch women's sensitive area.

Spoiler

But you can see, in the end, his hand slightly nudged her sensitive part (her ribbon's cloth was touched). And she and he didn't react at all. What does it mean? So suspicious..

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

31 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Hahahaha.. yin is indeed sexy and she has a body goal.. but look at her.. when lee seung gi move forward she suddenly go away.. lol.. she indeed a shy girl for real.. celebrity style maybe just a work for her.. so she told to be sexy woman.. but she is cute naturally.. and how that we see now.. she is unique, sexy and cute can be blend in her style.. :D

Yep, it was her job to dance :) and YIN knew when exactly to stop. I think this is why I like her: not too timid, not too wild. She’s intelligent, too and not to mention very professional. She’ll go a long way in the entertainment industry.

P.S.

The men though, they looked like they enjoyed it tremendously :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Seriously wish that had happened... Would have loved to see how they both would have reacted in that situation... :naughty:

I know right. This thread would probably jump to 1,000+ pages in no time :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Slightly off-topic.

Spoiler

Heard from a friend who's a huge Lee Min Ho fan that he's about to get discharged from military service. Then an idea played in my mind and caught myself feeling guilty for being slightly delighted at the thought of a Lee Min Ho-Yoo In Na tandem in a rom com. :smirk:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

yes that killer smile of oppa just awww... yin seems cant help it.. hahaha.. btw do u think that yin grab his suit unconsiously? She suddenly let it go when she thougt "ups everybody see us" kind of thing.. and then she choose to use her hand gesture ask him for moving closer.. lol..

yup she just grabbed it as if it was something she’s used to... 

and again I might have said this before, I don’t get the GIF, please help me understand if this is a common thing among k-drama on-screen couples or friends and not just my delulu mind because I have been friends with guys but I sure would find it questionable if they would rub my hand like that or stare at me like that (well maybe it didn’t happen because I do not look like YIN :joy:)  

Let me know what you think...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Slightly off-topic.

Hide contents

Heard from a friend who's a huge Lee Min Ho fan that he's about to get discharged from military service. Then an idea played in my mind and caught myself feeling guilty for being slightly delighted at the thought of a Lee Min Ho-Yoo In Na tandem in a rom com. :smirk:

hmm that would definitely be interesting and I am sure there will be a lot of things to talk about when that happens :lol:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:
Look at his hand, he comfortably moved his hand in front of her body, then YIN doesn't lean backward (like I would do if my friend does that). You know, LDW was known for his hand manner, so he will extra careful when it comes to touch women's sensitive area.
  Reveal hidden contents

But you can see, in the end, his hand slightly nudged her sensitive part (her ribbon's cloth was touched). And she and he didn't react at all. What does it mean? So suspicious..

Exactly my thoughts. Speaks a lot on how YIN is willing to be “close” with dongwook and vice versa really. 

• Love 8

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

Reveal hidden contents

Things that make you go hmmm :smirk:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Read some posts in last pages. Everyone's in being frenzy about InNa's neck.

Since Wookie already claimed he likes to see woman's back of the neck , he also added the detail that he likes one with hair strays above the neckline. It amused me I've seen InNa has a bit much hair stray above her neck line and at sides. Not every woman has that right? *neither do i :D*

He might pay attention to that at MAMA 2014 since InNa had her hair ponytailed that time. He already got hooked at her then:wub: 

And yes about that sexy ankle tho'

And i want to add, pardon me if its been added before. Wookie didnt denied he prefer sexy glamorous woman for the first impression. I bet he enjoyed filming TYH since the first day, bcz seeing InNa with glamour style like that. :D In TYH commentary session, he praised InNa "you look cool for the first day at work (Ep 1)":wub: *with that little black dress shown body, long leg, and neck open widely :D* Naughty Wookie:sweatingbullets:

Yet he also likes woman with perfect hip and waist *i might say he prefer the ones with a bit curvy not too skinny*. Since InNa has a CF in Tvn (i forgot the link) and in that Coca cola W tea CF which shown her hip and waist purrfectly :rolleyes:.

I was like "Oh well she's the perfect one for Wookie. :wub:"

i hope she wont get any skinnier yet i prefer her (curvier) body in Goblin honestly.

And i dont remember many times Wookie said he feels comfort when being with InNa on and off screen. :wub:

Love definitely is in the air:wub:

• Love 7

Just sharing this gem of astrology video about Wookie and InNa.  I was squealing like crazy when I watched it the first time.

Feel free to squeal with me:wub:.

CTTO and the person who shared it in Twitter.  Khamsahamnida.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Adding more suspicious things is when mc asked about their real life chemistry.. i have talk about in my previous post.. for me, yin suddenly look cautious and think hard, she automatically answer that question b4 discuss it with ldw usually "who's first to answer".. then she gave a very safe answer like "oppa leads me well and he also listen to me".. :D

I notices that too..when YIN answer "oppa leads me well" seemed she shown nervousness by stammering a bit. -_-

And when you listen carefully somehow their earlier answer isnt synchronize with the question. Because SeulGi more to ask their chemistry off screen. And then InNa and Wookie last line gives the hint "i think we really match well" , "we're really comfort to each other":wub:

dang!:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

9 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i want simple news like this

headlines: 

“YOO INNA PREGNANT WITH LEE DONG WOOK’S TWINS” “VISUAL COUPLE LEE DONG WOOK & YOO INNA, BEEN SECRETLY MARRIED FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS”

LOL okay .. Each twins will be delivered each year! deal!

so there wil be 4 kids in 2 years. And then they will have their own reality show like TROS :lol::lol::wub:.

I will sleep in peace then.:wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

and again I might have said this before, I don’t get the GIF, please help me understand if this is a common thing among k-drama on-screen couples or friends and not just my delulu mind because I have been friends with guys but I sure would find it questionable if they would rub my hand like that or stare at me like that (well maybe it didn’t happen because I do not look like YIN :joy:)  

Let me know what you think...:rolleyes:

No it is not common, especially in a conservative Asian culture. A guy won't ever do that to you if he doesn't care for you because the heck, that gesture is JUST.TOO.INTIMATE. Actually - even in a not-so-conservative Western culture, that could still come off as extremely flirtatious. 

Also, he wasn't acting the part, because he was not supposed to look like he was seducing her during the photo shoot (otherwise, In Na would act the part of being seduced, too). I read a comment here before that our boy probably felt a bit bolder at the time because it was a photo shoot, and not a video shoot - so he probably thought he could get away with it unscathed.

But d*mn, that hidden sexy stare + hand stroking, is like a sneak preview of how Wookie seduces In Na during their private intimate moments, yes? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

And i want to add, pardon me if its been added before. Wookie didnt denied he prefer sexy glamorous woman for the first impression.

I'm thinking, she caught his attention again during the teaser photoshoot in Goblin. YIN looked amazing in both the little black dress and the bronze top + sexy black skirt, and her general aura on that day was extra pretty.

So the timeline could be:

Goblin photo shoot : LDW be like - "D*mn, my love interest in the drama is so hot!" (starts to crush on her big time :sweatingbullets:)

During Goblin shoots: LDW be like - "Gotta make excuses to have more kissing scenes with my crush" (starts to have fluttery feelings for her :wub:)

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

No it is not common, especially in a conservative Asian culture. A guy won't ever do that to you if he doesn't care for you because the heck, that gesture is JUST.TOO.INTIMATE. Actually - even in a not-so-conservative Western culture, that could still come off as extremely flirtatious. 

Also, he wasn't acting the part, because he was not supposed to look like he was seducing her during the photo shoot (otherwise, In Na would act the part of being seduced, too). I read a comment here before that our boy probably felt a bit bolder at the time because it was a photo shoot, and not a video shoot - so he probably thought he could get away with it unscathed.

But d*mn, that hidden sexy stare + hand stroking, is like a sneak preview of how Wookie seduces In Na during their private intimate moments, yes? 

IKR, who could resist that??!!! excuse me while I do cartwheels while screaming...the ship has finally sailed in my delulu mind! :love:

This now is my theory why he did not like having the BTS by YG.... it was because he was caught red-handed by the BTS from KingKong!!! Oh my goodness!!! I’ve just gone mad! :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2