[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

29 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So apparently, the original post shared above of YIN and her fan boys was deleted. Good thing some fans were able to save the photos. But deleting it is not important, what’s important is whyyyyyy?

Don’t they realize deleting posted stuff just makes us even more delulu? :lol:

Asking why they have to delete these photo btw? I don't get it ~~ sorry

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Cherrine Kim

The full quote is

"A wise man will make more oppoturnities than he finds"

She wore this shirt not too long after Goblin had ended if I remember correctly. So sometime in early 2017. (Goblin last filming was in February 2017). @pichicouple wasnt it in early 2017?  Can you confirm? Or does anyone else remember for sure?

I still remember that quote from her shirt exactly word for word, it was very memorable. I loved:heart: it back then when I first saw it. Very nice quote about seizing the day. The quote is from Francis Bacon.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

During Goblin days, I was focused more on the main leads and the story as a whole. Back then, I already liked In Na and Dong wook but it was because I'm a fan of each one of them as individual actors. So the Idea that they are paired up together was a great Idea. Goblin to me was a success because it showed a variety of themes. Mysterious, romantic and tragic at the same time so it was a heart wrecking type of story. But I didn't notice until now that the intensity of hurt between the characters of Sunny and the Grim reaper was so deep. Sorry for being late with this realization but if given its own focus, their story is revelatory. Compared to touch your heart I felt more depth with Sunny and the Grim reaper. Yoo In Na and LDW's acting here is a big deal especially the parts where they are pretending to avoid and not recognize each other and after walking past at each other, both were crying. :(

• Love 7

On 4/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, michsg said:

Not sure if u all saw this before..bts of goblin kissing scene..u can see ldw kissing yin thrice 

Credit to touchyourheartofficial

That smirk from LDW while kissing...wonder if he was just acting or if he thoroughly enjoys it :wub:

3 times means “I love you” according to my delulu heart :lol:

On 4/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, Heart_note said:

During Goblin days, I was focused more on the main leads and the story as a whole. Back then, I already liked In Na and Dong wook but it was because I'm a fan of each one of them as individual actors. So the Idea that they are paired up together was a great Idea. Goblin to me was a success because it showed a variety of themes. Mysterious, romantic and tragic at the same time so it was a heart wrecking type of story. But I didn't notice until now that the intensity of hurt between the characters of Sunny and the Grim reaper was so deep. Sorry for being late with this realization but if given its own focus, their story is revelatory. Compared to touch your heart I felt more depth with Sunny and the Grim reaper. Yoo In Na and LDW's acting here is a big deal especially the parts where they are pretending to avoid and not recognize each other and after walking past at each other, both were crying. :(

Yes it affected them both actually, just based on their reaction during the goblin special, they were quiet for a while...

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, MsMagic said:

The teasing part was so sexy and YIN couldn't resist it! She arched her back a little - she wanted more obviously :wub:

THIS!!!! More than YIN chasing LDW's lips in that scene, what really stood out to me then was when she arched her back which, to me, was a sign of "surrendering" to the kiss. It really made me wonder if that part of the kiss was still acting for both of them AT ALL. :wub:

• Love 8

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

THIS!!!! More than YIN chasing LDW's lips in that scene, what really stood out to me then was when she arched her back which, to me, was a sign of "surrendering" to the kiss. It really made me wonder if that part of the kiss was still acting for both of them AT ALL. :wub:

And then LDW saying before that awesome scene,

”Then what about when it’s real and not pretend? Do you do it like this?” 

stop...making...me...craycray...you two:wub:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

On 4/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, michsg said:

Not sure if u all saw this before..bts of goblin kissing scene..u can see ldw kissing yin thrice 

Credit to touchyourheartofficial

I'm still laughing at how LDW had to look at the director for him to say "Cut". Director-nim must have been a Pichi shipper~

On 4/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, Heart_note said:

Wow this really brings back all the feels. I really loved the intensity of their scenes and how well they both portrayed their characters, to the point where I was just skipping the main leads' scenes. The breakup scene on the bridge just completely broke my heart. If the breakup scene in TYH made them cry, I can't imagine how they managed to film the one in Goblin.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

That smirk from LDW while kissing...wonder if he was just acting or if he thoroughly enjoys it :wub:

3 times means “I love you” according to my delulu heart :lol:

Yes it affected them both actually, just based on their reaction during the goblin special, they were quiet for a while...

my emotions always go overdrive each time watching their getting together - and crying cos of their need to part away from each other type os scenes

4 hours ago, aveerie said:

hahahah! Yes! beyond surrendering, was 'i want more' :glasses:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ooohhhh so they were rumored to be dating before:

The second female star, involved in a dating rumor with Lee Dong-wook, is actress Yoo In Na. They played together in the mega-hit drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, as a long-lost couple Wang Yeo/Grim Reaper and Kim Sun/Sunny, in both the past and the present. Even though they hadn’t filmed together before, and their relationship was depicting an awkward acquaintance, Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In -n still had great chemistry in the drama.”

https://channel-korea.com/lee-dong-wook-family-and-wife/

And apparently, when you’re LDW’s girlfriend, he takes care of you. Well hello, YIN being taken care of by LDW during TYH was like x1000 the normal “taking care” gestures :lol:

• Love 9
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

That was so not acting - it’s hard to manufacture sexual tension on screen.

Okay R18. Only reveal if you’re not a minor :lol:

Spoiler

My imagination’s running wild, too - when YIN arched her back, it also meant her bosom was pressed against LDW’s chest. Oh. My. Goodness.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

That was so not acting - it’s hard to manufacture sexual tension on screen.

Okay R18. Only reveal if you’re not a minor :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

My imagination’s running wild, too - when YIN arched her back, it also meant her bosom was pressed against LDW’s chest. Oh. My. Goodness.

Spoiler

Unfortunately, I think he was being a gentleman and doing a plank :lol: Feels like YIN wanted to bring him closer tho

YIN is such a great speaker... They should totally get her to be a motivational speaker for the Produce trainees... so that we can add onto our LDWxYIN collab list :ph34r:

Edited by pichiiii
  • Like 3
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, michsg said:

my emotions always go overdrive each time watching their getting together - and crying cos of their need to part away from each other type os scenes

hahahah! Yes! beyond surrendering, was 'i want more' :glasses:

This!!! But check out LDW too..rewatch and let me know what you guys think :rolleyes:

• Love 3

4 hours ago, pichiiii said:

I'm still laughing at how LDW had to look at the director for him to say "Cut". Director-nim must have been a Pichi shipper~

Indeed! Plus since LDW made it known he wanted the kiss scene so bad, PDnim prolly thought - let’s indulge the boy :wub:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

This!!! But check out LDW too..rewatch and let me know what you guys think :rolleyes:

Our boy looked like he wanted to swallow her whole - consume her. Aaaahhh so much feels! I can’t! :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Ooohhhh so they were rumored to be dating before:

The second female star, involved in a dating rumor with Lee Dong-wook, is actress Yoo In Na. They played together in the mega-hit drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, as a long-lost couple Wang Yeo/Grim Reaper and Kim Sun/Sunny, in both the past and the present. Even though they hadn’t filmed together before, and their relationship was depicting an awkward acquaintance, Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In -n still had great chemistry in the drama.”

https://channel-korea.com/lee-dong-wook-family-and-wife/

And apparently, when you’re LDW’s girlfriend, he takes care of you. Well hello, YIN being taken care of by LDW during TYH was like x1000 the normal “taking care” gestures :lol:

I thought that too...the water bottle, the heaters, and all the effort to make her laugh...come on boy fess up already!!! :D

• Love 7

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Our boy looked like he wanted to swallow her whole - consume her. Aaaahhh so much feels! I can’t! :wub:

Lol so eager to kiss that his whole body moves clumsily forward. BTS for goblin and TYH episode 14 show that :lol:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

I thought that too...the water bottle, the heaters, and all the effort to make her laugh...come on boy fess up already!!! :D

u forgot about the vitamins he gave so our dear inna wont get sick during cold winter. that got me super delulu. lmao i know he is very considerate person and he always takes care of others but dem idk are u his manager or something?and the fact that he didnt want inna to say it out loud, he didnt want people know seems there’s more he wasnt just being nice. hahaha sorry if it sounds delusional but that made my my heart flutters. ayieeee 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6