[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

6 hours ago, MsMagic said:
:blush:

I really wish someone would compile this with YIN openly fangirling how handsome LDW is during the kakao talk interview kkk

On a happy note... someone took notice and opened her bottle of water 2 years after

• Love 6

Think happy thoughts :) I’ll try and play advocate for both sides since we are all here because we ship the couple. 

The other group is probably concerned about how this would impact YIN instead of whether it is true or not. We know gossip in SK is a make or break thing. I mean being in any relationship is considered a scandal for example, and I am hoping that was the reason for even bringing it up in this thread.

Point to consider: YIN is so cautious with relationships, why would she just throw away all of the things she worked hard for to get to where she is now by having that kind of relationship?

The other group is protective of our OTP and do not want to hear about anything unnecessarily negative about YIN or LDW especially if there is no proof. 

Point to consider: We have to brace ourselves for happiness or disappointment because our OTP have their own lives and decisions. If our delulu makes us happy, let’s continue to do that.

Have a great weekend everyone! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ok, sorry for the STUPIDITY that I have made then I have deleted my negative post in spoiler section. To @aveerie and @MsMagic who also quoted my post please also do the same (delete my negative thought in the spoiler section). I won't to ruin the positive vibes shared in this forum. I will consider things  before write my thoughts here later.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Wew.. why everyone here so serious? Come on.. just have fun and dont make a negative comments here..

Maybe we should just take about what shown on yin handphone that i asked b4? Anyone can read hangeul? I think thats not her wallpaper like that.. hahaha.. maybe ldw was calling her out.. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Wew.. why everyone here so serious? Come on.. just have fun and dont make a negative comments here..

Maybe we should just take about what shown on yin handphone that i asked b4? Anyone can read hangeul? I think thats not her wallpaper like that.. hahaha.. maybe ldw was calling her out.. :D

This! And I also wanted to know what the hands meant? was it sign language? LOL I am so thirsty for any news that I want to analyze every clue there is. I have been going back to LDW’s instagram and I wonder why he chose the most recent pictures.

My delulu is that he posted that for especially for YIN...that stare which YIN commented on in some BTS clip....

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Congrats Yoo In na for being the new face of Swarovski eyewear.  You really deserve it and here' s to hoping for more endorsement for you and LDW , praying for a couple CF too  :kiss_wink:

Seriously though, I'm not a huge fan of these two before TYH happened. I like YIN because of QIHM and was  shipping her with JHW too like some of the peeps here and I've only watched My Girl, Scent of a Woman and and was slightly shipping Lee Dong wook with Park Shi yeon because of La Dolce Vita and the fact that they look good together kkk. To cut the story short, these two went off my radar for a while and I fangirl with other artists

Putting on spoiler tags for my OTPs I shipped over the years since it is irrevelant to our OTP here

Spoiler

1. Mike -Aom (Full House Thai) -  They have the perfect chemistry to pull off the marriage contract love story. If my guess is right this is one of the most successful remake of FH since it became huge not only in Thailand but overseas as well...  Some thinks they are actually real and I was one of them too  judging by their posts  but Mike scandal kinda blew up in the middle of it and many got fans got disappointed with him. They ended up doing another remake (ISWAK remake) but it was not as huge as FH remake.

2. KIm Soo hyun-Suzy - Their chemistry at Dream High sizzles just merely having them together on one screen that they changed the story and made them the main couple for the series. They are good friends in real life but honestly not enough "feels" on BTS and offcam for me to ship them to be real kkk. Coincidentally, Soo hyun is friends with IU  and had watched her concerts too and YIN and Soo hyun worked together for MLFTS though only a bit of screentime together

3. Mark-Yaya (Kluen Cheewit) - Just love their love-hate relationship in the series but when they start to feel something towards each other the screen went on fire kkk.. This is one ship that had already sunk since the beginning since Mark is in a long time relationship with Yaya's BFF Kimberley and Yaya is with Nadech

5. Asmirandah-Jonas Rivanno- Way back 2010 I think, as I was browsing through cable channels, I happened to watch an Indonesian series called Kemilau Cinta Kamila. Though I couldn't understand a thing since there was no subtitle, I was enamored with the leads  and started searching about them...Good news is they became real couple but not before being involved in a lot of controversy due to religion issues. They ended up being a recluse for a while but in the end true love wins with Asmirandah's family finaly approving of their marriage. They are still together married and happy

6. SongSong Couple- I was actually rooting Song Hye kyo with Won bin (because of AIMH) and Hyun bin(WW)  and Joong ki with Moon Chae won(IM) before DOTS happened lol... I was a lurker at SSC thread before so I was really happy when they admitted their love affair and got married

6. There's this Loveteam here in our country I became obsessed about 4 years ago. I really thought they are together and it seems like fate is on their side too but everything went downhill and it became toxic so I just left and ended up cheering for the guy just because he is more passionate about acting than his former partner was. As for his former partner, she's dating a new guy she met while doing a movie and she looks really happy

As for YIN and LDW- Because of TYH, these two became a huge part of my daily life, watching on YT and reading interviews about them before going to sleep,  checking up updates on twitter and instagram when I wake up and catching up about them during breaks. I don't think they are together yet but there is a certain fondness I see when they look at each other, when they try to cheer up each other or when they try to make the other laugh...  No one can deny that these two are close, laughing their hearts out whenever they are together just because of some jokes one is trying to pull off or they can't do their jobs well because there must be a little secret between them making them laugh just looking at each other's eyes, or one acting so silly just to make the other laugh... But if my instincts fails
me, I think I'll be a long time fan of these two individually coz both are good people and I love how passionate they are of their work. There's this 20 minute video on YT which basically contain all their BTS during TYH, I watch it almost everyday and it never fail to make me smile

So you see shipping is not for the faint hearted. There are no guarantees that they'd end up together like we hope they would be. There would be a time that we'd be in a slump with no new things to talk about our couple, getting frustrated coz nothing is happening and worse, these two might end up dating someone and we'd up broken-hearted.  Let's just enjoy this feeling of happiness these two radiates just by being together on screen. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Love one of the comments in the latest yinldw video on IG (one where LDW and YIN were arguing in front of CEO Yeon who looked rather left out), which would make a really good caption, too: “This is how Yoo Yeo Reum must have felt.” :lol:

Sorry can’t share the link here as her account is private.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Yeeesss!  More fuel for my delulu mind:wub:.  Somebody put the fist bumps and water bottle/pouring of my 2 fave couples.  Khamsahamnida and credit to @25ems in Twitter.  Let’s all hope Wookie and InNa will follow the same path taken by SSCP.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Love one of the comments in the latest yinldw video on IG (one where LDW and YIN were arguing in front of CEO Yeon who looked rather left out), which would make a really good caption, too: “This is how Yoo Yeo Reum must have felt.” :lol:

Sorry can’t share the link here as her account is private.

This one was from the BTS after Jung rok was hurt and on the BTS they were rather arguing about the actor playing CEO Yeon's fighting skills, right? I love that BTS kkk , LDW keeps on looking at YIN while she was teasing CEO Yeon hihi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

hi, guys! i know the issue/concern has been settled and case has been closed. but i just want to make a suggestion.

while we say that "negative comments" are welcome in this thread, i think we should define this and limit this to "comments that keep us in line when we're too delulu" such as pointing out CLEAR errors in observation, lack of logic, etc. But NO to negative comments that have nothing to do with the pair. This is, after all, a shipper thread. It's about the relationship (whether romantic or friendship). We subscribe to the idea that we promote what we love and not bash what we hate. I think baseless assumptions, rumors, and whatnot as to who is linked to YIN or LDW respectively should be even kept in check. For instance, I see many mentions of Lee Da Hae and Suzy, and no offense to fans of the two but I come to this thread not to read about their previous linkages/relationships but to read about happy things about YIN and LDW. even LDH and Suzy are mere assumptions at the end of the day, and IMHO, they (collective other actresses or media personalities) shouldn't be the focus of this thread. while "comparisons" are welcome, we also should know where to draw the line. it's not exactly uplifting to be reading comments that imply LDW isn't this or that with YIN because he was this or that with LDH or JRW or whoever else. we have to remember that although patterns of behavior can be a source of logical conclusions, people still change. a person can be sweet to Girl A and still be just platonic.. then years later he can be restrained in his pda but be romantically involved with Girl B. i think you guys know where i'm getting at :)  for me, i enjoy the comparisons of LDW and YIN's past and present--- that's legit shipper thread content because it focuses on THEM. and i hope we get more of that here.

love and light to all you fellow pichi shippers! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Please help my delulu mind...why did LDW seem upset during the episode 15 bts? He looked away and then he sort of distanced himself from YIN after the take, like he had to get out of there or something...

Wonder if he got carried away with scene :wub:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

My delulu heart and mind thinks he's there with them (and in the plant/greenhouse too!) but it's not yet time to reveal that :w00t:

He's probably busy with Producer 101 though :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

This one was from the BTS after Jung rok was hurt and on the BTS they were rather arguing about the actor playing CEO Yeon's fighting skills, right? I love that BTS kkk , LDW keeps on looking at YIN while she was teasing CEO Yeon hihi

i love that bts moment too and inna seems carefree too in that bts. i love it when they argue hahahahah because u can really tell they are close. love the way dongwook was staring at her while she was laughing and teasing ceo yeon. hihihihi

btw why am i the only one being delulu about what inna said in an interview about dongwook being the ‘only one’? :joy: and dongwook seemed really pleased when she said that. because that got me really delulu :joy: 

i am fond of these two cuties, as i always said in the main thread. im always rooting for them but still their happiness first. i hope they will promote in japan together, and hopefully they can have a photoshoot as well. ahhh i just love them, they make me happy.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Please help my delulu mind...why did LDW seem upset during the episode 15 bts? He looked away and then he sort of distanced himself from YIN after the take, like he had to get out of there or something...

Wonder if he got carried away with scene :wub:

We will never find out chingu unless TVN decides to give us a more thorough BTS of that scene :joy: ... Before the scene was shot, I always felt he had said something when he turned away from the camera that was why YIN looked at the camera and smiled, the fist bump and the squeeze on the shoulder after compensated for that short BTS of that scene though .... that's just me though 

• Like 3
  • Love 2