[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Thank you guys for the sharing the videos and updates. 

Welcome to all the new shippers! Looking forward to see more of your insights and delulus as well. :))

i just want to share this thing here, where yoo in na described how she felt while filming the drama. Hahah i find it cute when the host clarified that the feelings she felt was for kwon jung rok (and not for dong wook?) hahaah

https://www.instagram.com/amazingyooinna/p/BtYZg88Bsxa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1a0oenm78qvls

and also when inna was asked about her statement in her interview that lee dong wook is the one and he is irreplaceable, 

looks like dongwook’s subsequent reaction felt like he has won the lottery but cannot express it. Hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/amazingyooinna/p/BtYX-i1B_im/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kuh552shzof

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

On 4/4/2019 at 7:41 AM, tearsofthestar said:

This kind of coincidence tho, just made me raise my curiosity.

Honey, if the guy was indeed chasing after uri InNa, trust me, no one would know about it. The guy is married, and if he was indeed about to do something that would hurt his marriage, SECRECY would be his utmost priority. Plus, don't you trust InNa?  Do you think she's the kind who would take a guy away from his family?  InNa has always been careful with whom to give her heart to.  Case in point, she deliberated for DAYS, even exceeding the number of days she asked from him, before she decided to go into a relationship with her ex.  Thus, she has always had this wall that she has put up around her FOR YEARS after her break-up with her ex.  I am pretty sure Wookie must have exerted much effort in trying to get through THAT WALL seeing that he seems to have succeeded in that department.  Also, don't you think she'd have her guards up against "Mr. Always law firm CEO" if she felt that guy was truly after her?  But she didn't.  She even took a picture with him during the last day of filming, and it was clear then that he felt nothing special for her.  Let's be rational about things here and not jump into conclusions so as not to hurt our own hearts, okay?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

But i was look at pic no.4 /7. Thats yin's phone right? Whats appear on d screen? i think like somebody's name appear while d phone was ringing? Should not be her wallpaper like that right?

I am also curious as to this one!! :innocent:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Okay I checked, the comment is “?” . Seems like the manager had no idea about the “coincidental” meet up hehe.

In any case - what does the comment of the friend say? I tried to run it through Google translate but the translation still doesn’t make sense :D

Let’s not fret, guys. CEO Yeon is married in real life. They could have become good friends during the drama.

I don’t think they met at the nursery coincidentally. I think Inna planned it because Jeong Se Oh also knows the Volume up writer. Anyhow, this is the caption:

”I got in Inna’s car. Someone else is going to come out today. So, Yeon-seong? Ki Wook? IU? It wasn’t quiz time. It was Jeong. Oh, my god. What a coincidence. Thanks to you, I met Jeong Se oppa after a long time. When I first met him, I counted them with my fingers, and I was very surprised because it was 10 years ago. It’s hard to drive because they’re out of Seoul. Inna picked me up and took me to each other later. [...] Anyway, I’m glad that the best people in the world, Jeong Se oppa and Inna, have become close friends with this drama.”

Edited by lemonisma
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

Trying to google translate with this chinese version.. still weird translation of google.. but what i see.. when this friend tell story about yin pick her up n writernim outside seoul.. and yin said to her that somebody is coming too.. her friend guessing, ODD WOOK? IU? 

I was like...... what? ODD WOOK? Hahahahaha.. and why she only guess this 2 person? If odd wook means ldw, then can i said that this 2 person were d closest to yin that her friend knew about it? :D

(Hope we can have a better translation.. and also what yin manager asked in her previous post..)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

This particular video above is interesting because he touched his face again when YIN was complimenting him. He did this in two other videos. It’s the same as:

MC: “In Goblin you thought he was just cute, but here his character makes your heart flutter”

YIN: “It’s true”

LDW: *touches face*

And also this:

YIN: “But then one day he smiles and I feel like I’m going to faint”

LDW: *touches face*

• Love 5

15 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

I don’t think they met at the nursery coincidentally. I think Inna planned it because Jeong Se Oh also knows the Volume up writer. Anyhow, this is the caption:

”I got in Inna’s car. Someone else is going to come out today. So, Yeon-seong? Ki Wook? IU? It wasn’t quiz time. It was Jeong. Oh, my god. What a coincidence. Thanks to you, I met Jeong Se oppa after a long time. When I first met him, I counted them with my fingers, and I was very surprised because it was 10 years ago. It’s hard to drive because they’re out of Seoul. Inna picked me up and took me to each other later. [...] Anyway, I’m glad that the best people in the world, Jeong Se oppa and Inna, have become close friends with this drama.”

Thank you, this pretty much puts things into perspective. It is awesome that they have become close friends in the drama :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This might be oot, but  i just want to emphasise  how Oh jung Se is obviously ruled out from making a move on YIN aside from being married and having children, imo. 

Which is in the way in which he married his wife

is so damn sweet.

And  i agree completely with @aveerie regarding the personality of YIN. 

• Love 8

In addition to the three videos above, where LDW touches his face whenever YIN compliments him, is a snippet from this link: 

https://hackspirit.com/18-body-language-clues-say-hes-interested-definitely/

14) Touching His Face

When men are excited their faces because more tingly and he’ll start to touch his face and lips in a subconscious way. This could also indicate that he’s nervous (perhaps because he likes you) or he’s interested in you as touching one’s face is a male body language sign of attraction.

Oppa, your subconscious actions are giving you away :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Wow.. dapyeonim is so sweet indeed.. where i can find a man like him? its so rare to just love a woman from childhood day until now.. so much respect for him..

I think he really is a big brother for yin.. so happy that she gain so many new friends from tyh and also bonding with them..

• Love 6

19 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

In addition to the three videos above, where LDW touches his face whenever YIN compliments him, is a snippet from this link: 

https://hackspirit.com/18-body-language-clues-say-hes-interested-definitely/

14) Touching His Face

When men are excited their faces because more tingly and he’ll start to touch his face and lips in a subconscious way. This could also indicate that he’s nervous (perhaps because he likes you) or he’s interested in you as touching one’s face is a male body language sign of attraction.

Oppa, your subconscious actions are giving you away :lol:

There was also that time during the pic taking when the conference started where LDW became kind of conscious when he and YIN were trying to act out KJR and OJS where he had to touch his cheeks because I think he was blushing(?). :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, intrariver said:

I realize not all shippers are also fans of either or both (I'm a fan of both), but can you at least have SOME level of respect and faith in the character of those you ship?! :cry:

Yes, I agree with what @intrariver posted above.  Let’s respect the actor/actress that we ship and also respect our own observations/analysis and that of our fellow shippers.  

One negative article, specially an unsubstantiated/baseless one, does not and should not sink a ship.  We’re here to gather and analyze clues about the pair.  If we abandon the group’s collective analyzed clues when 1 negative article/rumor comes up without holding it up to the same scrutiny/analysis we used for the positive clues, then that’s just casting doubts not just on our Pichi/Ointment Couple but also on ourselves.

Remember, we’re shippers not doubters.  You join a ship because you’ve made a decision based on what you saw going on between the pair.  The special, intangible connection that other pairings don’t have.  And you’re here to talk with like-minded people who have similar perceptions about them.  We still have to take everything with a grain of salt since it’s all rumors and perceptions at this point anyway.  But let’s not stress ourselves and doubt all that we saw between Wookie and InNa just because a negative article/rumor comes up.

• Love 5

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

I am hoping people or the media will not spin this out of proportion. Unless... this is a distraction to the real score :lol: diverting attention to someone else can be a tactic but please not CEO though...

I hope YIN would be linked to someone else like an eligible bachelor so that it would knock some sense into our boy. A little jealousy might help him pursue her more seriously. TBH I think LDW thinks he already has given it his all. He tried to make her laugh in almost all the BTS in TYH. Wonder how he reacts to this though :rolleyes: 

I hope this negative rumor will not be blown out of proportion though.

If Wookie and InNa are in a relationship already and this negative rumor persists, uri couple might be forced to reveal their status to stop the negative rumor from spreading.  That’s the only positive thing I could think of but I still hope this nasty rumor will die down.

That seems to be what happened with SSCP revealing their engagement to stop the bashing.

Spoiler

HyeKyo was being bashed by GongYoo fans when her reply in a presscon was mis-stated/twisted by Hongkong media.  Her and Gong Yoo happened to be in Hongkong at the same time frame but attending different events.  Speculations about them started going around since they’re in the same place at the same time.  She was asked if she wants to be in a drama with GongYoo and she answered that she will have to look at the script first.  Articles (for clickbait and website traffic) came up that she wants to be in a drama with him when that’s not what she said.  It’s probably one of the reasons why SSCP revealed their engagement earlier rather than later.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I completely AGREE with @intrariver!! THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA, Chingu, for CALLING OUT STUPIDITY! 

Listen people, the times are really TURBULENT now for the whole of the K Entertainment Industry!! After all these sex-related scandals plus it certainly does not help that YIN is from THAT agency ... PLEASE DO NOT BESMIRCH her name!! :weary:

Of course I don’t know her personally BUT she seems to be a KIND and WISE lady who will NEVER be a ‘third party’ in other people’s relationships, let alone someone who is HAPPILY MARRIED WITH TWO CHILDREN??!! And besides this being a HUGE INSULT to YIN, it is also a HUGE INSULT to the actor who acted as CEO of Always!! :triumph:

Honestly, as much as I spazzz over uri Beloved Couple, it pains me sometimes to see all the vitriol they are subjected to ... It would really take the STRENGTH OF TRUE LOVE to withstand the rumours, suspicions, etc - exactly like Oh Jin Shim and Kwon Jung Rok!!! 

I REALLY HOPE God / The Goddess / The Universe / ALL DEITIES / plus all our COLLECTIVE WISHES, HOPES AND PRAYERS will somehow give Uri BELOVED COUPLE (Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na - ok, YES, like WHO ELSE?? Hahaha! But I have this ‘belief’ or superstition that you have to SAY OUT THEIR NAMES)  the strength and fortitude to fall in love and STAY IN LOVE! :wub:

Spoiler

Ok, first let me qualify  - I am NOT accusing anyone of trolling, :naughty: BUT our forum and discussion threads are very open to anybody and everybody and their mothers / grandmothers / etc! So, PLEASE, JEBAL, if you don’t want people to mistake you as a troll or as an anti-shipper spying and lurking around here, THINK properly BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!! When in doubt, DON’T post or better still, maybe DM someone to clarify and discuss first!! Now, I am not saying we can only post all rosy delusional make-believe or ridiculous ‘positivities’ that are fake - for example that silly YouTube hoax / click bait video that claims that they were dating for a year with a pic of YIN and her ex to add to the stupidity!! :unamused:

I have said many times, it’s not easy being shippers, and if we have to face some painful realities one day ... we have to be strong, no matter how painful - BUT in the meantime, we still have HOPE that TRUE LOVE WILL PREVAIL!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here. I really enjoy reading all of your comments in this thread :grin:

Someone on the previous page linked this ig account and I looked through it and noticed this image:

The image on the left, LDW has his arms looped around YIN's arm. Did anyone notice this? And I just realized this was from Goblin era, but does anyone have any thoughts about this? btw I don't know what I'm trying to imply here, but I got excited for some reason lol and thought I should share. It definitely implies closeness right?

Edited by ziggery567
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

I found myself really embarrassed reading "this plant nursery discussion".   Please remember these are real people , not fictional characters. They have a life and as much as fun it can be to analyze their chemistry and communications off and on screen ,  is not fun to judge them as humans and twist real life in order to satisfy our imagination . Inna BTS speaks in a really formal way to OYS , she is nice to all her co-stars and staff , meeting someone in an area that possibly is near where all K-Celebs hang out is not a big deal - even if it was in another area .

It doesn't mean a thing.

It's disrespectful to them first and second it makes the shipping thread really vile for no reason. What's going to happen if one of them goes public with someone else? As much as we ship them , so far there is nothing to indicate they are dating and they should exclusively go out alone or only with people that "we approve " or with people they won't have any romantic interest towards. 

Yes this is a shipper thread but as long they are not officially together - we should be careful not just for the thread but because it's a public forum for the pichi couple -. Please rewatch TYH and remember what the drama itself said , we as fans shouldn't dictate our idols life to suit our imagination . They are real people , they have friends and family , we should respect their privacy , root for their happiness , together or with other people. 

xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Let's not be the type of fans who easily jump to conclusion that something is going on when clearly there isn't, shall we? Let's not be the jealous type of fans who became disappointed or  who bash people who gets close to both just because these people are not LDW or YIN they spent their free time with. 

Showbiz is a small world and it would be really weird if they did not know anyone who is a friend of the other. 

YIN and CEO Yeon got really close while filming, just look at some of the BTS and the fact that YIN asked him for a pic during the final shooting. 

Same with LDW, he has lots of female friends and the least we could do is be happy he gets to spend precious time with them.. From what I've gathered he likes spending his free time at home and rarely goes out 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1