[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

43 minutes ago, monaka0312 said:

And you can read this interview.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0009139935

SSY says LDW&YIN are too close.I felt lonely.But they were kind to me.

Hello there! Thanks for sharing. The statement from the interview caught my attention. I hope someone could translate the interview to English haha 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

My insight on Lee Da Hae - she’s an ex and she’s happily dating Se7en (whose real name, by the way, is also Dong Wook :lol:) now. There was an article a month ago about them, where Se7en was quoted as saying “let us never break up, Lee Da Hae”. I’m genuinely happy for them (and of course for my shipper heart, because that means LDH is crossed off my shipper threat list :lol: ).

Anyway - update on the Season 2 petition - it’s about to breach 5,000 :scream:

Also, YIN (1st place) and LDW (2nd place) are the most talked about in the 4th week of March, according to Good Data.

And happy happy joy joy! There are kind souls who decided to translate the web novel version of TYH to English: https://touchyourheart-2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/chapter-1.html (they said it’s a work in progress as there are 100 chapters; they’ll translate two chapters per week)

Lastly, there’s a YouTube video from Top Korean News claiming LDW and YIN have already been dating for a year. I would have happily convinced myself it could be true but the “paparazzi photo” the video showed of them supposedly dating, is that of YIN’s and her ex :joy:

I mean, we shippers might be delulu but we ain’t dumb.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Perhaps the reason why Inna is being cautious because LDW maybe has an image of really being  close to his Co.actress, that she might misinterpret his actions :)

i remember when Nana and the other cast of roommate visited dongwook and met with DAhae, when dahae left, Nana even oppa-hugged LDW

Hide contents

To think dahae, his rumored girlfriend was there ( and i think its true, you can see his genuine happiness especially during their wrap up party. He was happy) ahhahahah

he is that affectionate and caring to others hahahaha

Me too . Cant help but wonder if Inna is single ahhaah you can say that she’s holding back or hmmm. But still holding on to what i have said in the past as my basis that she’s still single, when she took photo of lee dong wook when he was writing his note for jinshim (but then she took alot of selcas with dongwook when doing goblin) idk now hahahahah

It would be weird to keep a guy’s photo, who happens to be your love interest in the drama, whom you have kissing scenes with, writing some notes with a Heart sign on it on your phone when you are seriously dating someone. Yes or yes? Hihi

Reveal hidden contents

I am also reminded when they were doing their goblin commentary. wherein inna said that, the bridge where they met was memorable to her,  i forgot what dongwook’s reply to her was, but she told dongwook ‘let US go back to that bridge?’ To which dongwook replied ‘ah lets just keep it in our memories’ (NV) hahahhahaha *scratches head*

Okay so umm, about the hotel king wrap up party...there were plenty of pictures of LDW and DaHae being sweet and all while our OTP in the TYH wrap up party did not even get a picture taken together. And did you notice that Wookie was either too tired or too sad that night. I wonder if:

A. LDW is bummed out that despite his efforts, it still did not make the cut, and this was the last chance they’ll work together

or 

B. They are a real couple!!!!!!!

Excuse my delulu but if this were true, I think this is what this thread’s atmosphere will be like:

https://giphy.com/gifs/steveharveytv-happy-excited-x6P6mUdWqA2ek

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, monaka0312 said:

Please tell me know what you think.

I watched Instagram @yg_stage. Instagram stories Off-Stage

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17979054829157028/

If I am not wrong, YIN cried at last scene.

(I think her tears is the most beautiful in the world...)

She was holding the tissue.

Furthermore, LDW seems to have been crying at last scene. YG BTS

Why ?If they were crying…

They were sad to finish this story?

But they didnt look sad tears to me…

They have the memory of previous life? (I love Goblin very much haha)

I cant understand the reason for their tears.

Because that scene is not the sad scene but the happy scene.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaah THAT'S IT!!!!!

JQnD6i.gif

I was wondering why their last scene felt so godamn fake and OFF!!!!

They were SUPPOSED to be HAPPY in the scene but their smiles werent in fact genuine and in reality they were CRYING!

To the point that they FAILED TO ACT!

I was wondering if I was just being unneccarly harch on them or what for thinking it

...Now I realize my intuition was in fact right.

I GIFed the BTS here:

pPMuUg.gif

She's even been given tissues. Crying :bawling: indeed.

And now look at how them acting happy wasnt believable at all:

Spoiler

1wSzLB.gif

I can feel their pain. The fakery of showing "happy" when both are sad.

Even clearer here:

lEPxPM.gif

Wookie even raises his eyebrow, self-consciously doubting his own honesty/acting here when he cant even act happy believably.

Spoiler

LvIBqX.gif

You know like this.

The look of doubt.

Actually I have similar personality to Wookie actually. The moody, honest type, that's also playful. Only I'm highly introverted.

Self-counsciosly aware of my own failures and foibles and dragging myself down over it, sometimes too much.

So believle me when I say that he is critizing himself here as he is failing to act believably. That's so him. 

CHECK WOOKIE face at END OF THE GIF.

His smile doenst reach his eyes & he is compensating with a fake grin there at the end of the GIF

Now it all makes sense!!!

Thanks SO MUCH  for pointing out about the BTS.

The fake happiness in the scene was bothering my mind so much!

Spoiler

just like how "these two are just friends" claims are bothering my mind as being False too.

Once again my intuition was SPOT ON.

FAKE happiness in this scene indeed.

....My intuition also tells me that LDW&YIN ENJOY kissing each other.

And well. Just now my intuition was proven correct. I fail in many ways but spotting things is not one of them. 

I've caught on to many secretly dating couples for a reason. :ph34r:

Just today IRL someone commented that I have serious HAWK EYES.

FAKE/REAL  I can tell.

Pichi will in time be proven Real to the world, that is AS LONG AS Wookie dares chase her properly and Inna dares to open up!!. Frankly THIS is what worries me :sweatingbullets:

At this point I'm like 90% cerrain they have feelings, but problem is will LDW manage to get YIN to open up.?? As highly introverted too I know how hard it can be. Even to guys you may like ALOT.

*sorry for bragging here lol

After Goblin they both confessed (in Goblin special) to being sad because of Goblin Withdrawal symptoms just like fans.

Same situation for them now that TYH has ended. 

Withdrawal symptoms :bawling:.

So they cried because it was the last filming. To the point that they couldnt even act properly. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Okay so umm, about the hotel king wrap up party...there were plenty of pictures of LDW and DaHae being sweet and all while our OTP in the TYH wrap up party did not even get a picture taken together. And did you notice that Wookie was either too tired or too sad that night. I wonder if:

A. LDW is bummed out that despite his efforts, it still did not make the cut, and this was the last chance they’ll work together

or 

B. They are a real couple!!!!!!!

Excuse my delulu but if this were true, I think this is what this thread’s atmosphere will be like:

https://giphy.com/gifs/steveharveytv-happy-excited-x6P6mUdWqA2ek

Or maybe they took a picture together but ofcourse since it was their personal phones it is forever buried as their... SCREENSAVER and WALLPAPER hahah

and yep i have noticed that Lee dong wook was feeling down. actually my guesses were

a. he was sad that TYH did not get the ratings he expected

b. he was not able to kiss yoo in na on the final episode (HAHAH)

c. he was disappointed on the final episode because they had LDR instead of acting lovey dovey

d. He was frustrated because he wanted to attend the after party of Pharell event (but i doubt this because at his age, i bet he had enough of those partyyyy)

e. HE WILL REALLY REALLY REEALLY MISS BEING WITH HIS INNA/JINSHIM  ( i personally pick this since he was genuinely happy while filming with Inna i can tell or the least with Jinshim. From the BTS,   he thinks of her even though she's not in the scene. 1. the crying scene where he imitated her tapping the floor and 2. the scene where JS revealed to always lawfirm the relationship, where he was shaking the soju. and what more when he cried when they broke up. LOL. Well i must say, he fell in love with Jinshim when they were filming. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. thus, attending the wrap up party is like breaking up with her for the second time. ha ha ha ha ha

My mind is telling me that LDW wont be rejected by INNA if ever he asks her. Inna admires him so much and i mean, the body language can compensate for that. She was extraaaa touchy as the episodes goes by, and as what i have mentioned she was extra clingy with dongwook when they had their selca. had she been awkward with him, she will l pose with her two hands in front of her but instead she placed her hands at dongwook's arms. and have you noticed when dongwook gave her the flowers, they like had a mini moment of touching hands there, just like jung rok and jinshim . hahahha

25 minutes ago, intrariver said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaah THAT'S IT!!!!!

I was wondering why their last scene felt so godamn fake and OFF!!!!

They were SUPPOSED to be HAPPY in the scene but their smiles werent in fact genuine and in reality they were CRYING!

To the point that they FAILED TO ACT!

I was wondering if I was just being unneccarly harch on them or what for thinking it

i have noticed that both were crying. as to lee dong wook, i think he cried after the final scene? idk but it was on his BTS. before the video clip of his photo op with Always CEO. as to inna, i have noticed that face when she did after she ask jinna (?) to take their picture instead of the selfie. hahah sorry guys. but then inna cried again during the wrap up party. they both must have really enjoyed dating on screen so much that it was hard for them to let go of their characters. HAHAHAHA

and yeah, dong wook's acting that time was rather sad, its like he was forced to smile. (or maybe it was shot several times that he got tired of smiling? haha)  they look happier in the BTS though when they had their selca as compared to when they were revealing their relationship to the world by appearing together. to be honest, their selca time gave me a weird unexplainable vibe. LOL and i was actually expecting to see a HUG from them after their final scene just like the Goblin days. sadly it wasnt captured by the cameras or it was but it was never shown. WHYYYYYYY

AND have you guys noticed that the Instagram of Dongwook has not posted any Channel Pharell pictures yet? :)) hmm

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Sorry again if i double post this

Btw the 1 foodtruck by kge also is sent for both of them right

i even thought kge back then was a lowkey shipper during goblin era:lol:

judging by she mimicked “their hi five” with YSJ during the presscon when those two were immersed in their own world

Aah..it’s unlikely that we find this kind of pic to be emerged from the wrap up party 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Sorry again if i double post this

Btw the 1 foodtruck by kge also is sent for both of them right

i even thought kge back then was a lowkey shipper during goblin era:lol:

judging by she mimicked “their hi five” with YSJ during the presscon when those two were immersed in their own world

Aah..it’s unlikely that we find this kind of pic to be emerged from the wrap up party 

is that lee dong wook's arms on INNa's shoulders or the edge of the food truck table? hahahahah

AND SINCE our couple ranked No.1 and No.2 can they get their post drama interview now? hello magazines? or press or friends from the media? dare to interview them regarding Touch your heart?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

is that lee dong wook's arms on INNa's shoulders or the edge of the food truck table? hahahahah

AND SINCE our couple ranked No.1 and No.2 can they get their post drama interview now? hello magazines? or press or friends from the media? dare to interview them regarding Touch your heart?

Now that you mention it, i highly think that his arm was on her shoulder or her back rather than the edge of foodtruck table. (Kinda weird for me if you took a pic since he stood in a stable environment no need for leaning to something right, )

:D 

I hope they have a magazine shoot after this too! Fingers crossed!

Spoiler

They did that with fiery priest couple (high cut magazine) recently

but i scroll the magazine and i saw YIN already made a cover for january or feb before the drama aired. 

So i dont think they will make it again for a couple . 

But..i hope they prove me wrong. 

Maybe we could hope for another magazines which hasn’t taken shot of these two individually hence to make time saving , the editor decides to have them together ? :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

They say a picture says more than a thousand words.

For the sketchy rumors that @bidown bring up/making up,

I bring this:

WARNING: CRINGE/EMBARRASMENT Factor high w. this one! :sweatingbullets:

https://youtu.be/Ep9TZDUZrKY

Especially his expression at the end. Priceless :joy:

Now does that answer your question?

From now on, please refrain from bringing in any weird groundless things in the disguise of "rationality". :triumph:

Rationality and more negative opinions is for example like someone mentioned maybe we can compare Lee Joonki & Jeon Hyun Bin, ShimMinAh & Kim Woobim and negatively Lee Joongi & ShinMinAh and make sure our pichi doesnt have same negative tells of non-coupledom. I forgot who mentioned this, but I think this comparison could be interesting. Maybe I will do it later on.

Or when people bringing up to the speculation that maybe YIN smacked his bum but actually the more likely thing that it was just maybe hitting sofa or just stomping. Personally I think it was stomping. But we can nwver know for sure.

Or when people speculate about LDW and/or YIN possibly not single and avilable for each other . etc. etc.

Negative/positive, I think what's important is to have something To BASE the opinion on. Try with clues and investigation, critical thinking etc. otherwise we'd go delusionally negative or delusionally positive fairly quickly, no?

BASE your opinions on ACTUALLY SOMETHING people here pleeeeeease!!  VS @bidown your sudden outburst which just looks like you trying to hate on Wookie. Which I dont appreciate as his fan :sweat::thumbsdown:  

Spoiler

Yes there is nothing wrong with being gay. Wish more people saw that. Unfortunately the strict conservative Korean society doesnt recognize this. Much less K ent.  So bringing up this kind of groundless fake rumors from sketchy places can be seriously damaging to Wookie's career. Not cool.

Maybe you skipped some spoilertags yourself and missed some other negative opinions here too.  

which for the record are welcome here. I personally think its fine to voice both positive & negative as long as IT'S RATIONAL and you dont get too negative and make the mood down. A shipper forum supposed to be a happy place FOR FUN after all and not serious drama.

Case closed. Now let's never bring up/discuss/spread this false rumor.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

But.. destiny is really happen.. both did a teaser scene at a bridge right? Maybe not goblin bridge but that teaser really remind us of goblin scene.. plus both outfit was a bit same with goblin..

I think the teaser was shot at the Always law firm’s rooftop.  Judging from the railings.  It seems that the rooftop is where everyone felt safe to  voice their inner thoughts and feelings - JinShim cursing out JungRok, they argued after JinShim overstepped during the client interview, ChoiDan couple separately trying to sort out how they feel, JinShim cried with happiness and relief about fans’ request for her comeback and where JungRok thought about to breakup or not with her.

I agree with all of your observations about the last scene.  Aside from feeling sad that the drama is ending, they’re probably both tired since that scene was shot at night time. Sometimes when you see the end in sight (meaning it’s last shooting  day for them), that’s when you start feeling the tiredness that was building up since you started working on an intense project (or drama in their case).  The mix of emotions - sadness, happiness and tiredness can be overwhelming that they can’t help but give in to it by crying.  Specially with all the congratulations and goodbyes going on for that last day of shooting.

They now probably feel a bit of the emptiness we feel.  We’re just watching the drama and we feel sad/empty.  How much more for both Wookie and InNa  and all the other lovely actors/characters in TYH.  Well, since they’re both feeling down, maybe they can text/call each other and get together for soju and chicken feet/pork belly.  Y’know just to make each other feel better like the “close friends” they are IRL:smiley:.  Maybe invite the other cast mates for cover *coughs*.

BTW, now that the drama ended , if they keep sending 1 joint food truck to anyone they worked with separately in the past then would that be conditioning the Korean audience and their long time fans to the idea that they are doing things together?  So please, please, please let them send a joint food truck again:D.

Spoiler

I have to check when SSCP sent their joint food truck for Yoo Ah In and the director they worked with.  I think DOTS was done airing in Korea when that happened.  They were doing couple things under the guise of “close friendship” at that time.  It’s like one way to get the public get used to them doing things together without confirming anything.

I am hoping that their closeness as friends or more than that leveled up, way up, after TYH.  Maybe they need to go back to Always Law Firm Rooftop to contemplate if they have a “some” relationship now.  Or for Wookie to feel confident that he’s broken down enough of InNa’s walls to proceed to the next step.  Or for InNa to  feel it’s safe to open up and let Wookie in IRL.  I hope they will get the clarity they’re seeking if they haven’t found it yet.  Maybe they are still getting out of character right now.  I hope when the right time comes, they will be able to sort out what it is they have and how to proceed from it.  “To be or not to be” a couple IRL.  As a shipper, I want them to choose the former.

• Love 8

TYH will be airing soon in Japan.  Can they not make a trip to Japan to promote it together including an interview on Japanese TV show?  Other dramas have done it before (Heartstrings and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo are 2 I remember).

• Like 3
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, o10orio said:

TYH will be airing soon in Japan.  Can they not make a trip to Japan to promote it together including an interview on Japanese TV show?  Other dramas have done it before (Heartstrings and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo are 2 I remember).

Let’s hope so but i think if that happens i guess only YIN promotes it as LDW now is busy with mc-ing produce x 101 on mnet starting from 7april. 

But i really do hope my prediction proves me wrong and they’re both gonna promote it , together, and doing interviews for japanese audiences 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Yeojachingudeul I didn’t know Produce 101 will start right away.  April 7th.  Wow!  I hope Wookie is taking advantage of the short rest he’s getting between end of TYH and start of his next show.  That’s quite a hectic schedule for him.  Maybe “someone” can give him the red ginseng vitamin he took in TYH.  Y’know, just to return a favor since she did not get sick during TYH because Wookie gave her vitamins too, right?  Ah, my inner delulu is showing up more and more these days since the drama is done and I can’t see new BTS and episodes:(.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Hilmaya Zara said:
  Reveal hidden contents

About DH, I saw in one of LDW's IG account comment, she was his GF. but then, they broke up because of her overly sensitive nature. And he said, she need a man whom emotionally stable.

About DH, this is what I said before. I genuinely happy for her, she finally met the one.

And I don't know why, today I can't sign in with my usual account.

Edited by Caramel machiato
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, MsMagic said:

My insight on Lee Da Hae - she’s an ex and she’s happily dating Se7en (whose real name, by the way, is also Dong Wook :lol:) now. There was an article a month ago about them, where Se7en was quoted as saying “let us never break up, Lee Da Hae”. I’m genuinely happy for them (and of course for my shipper heart, because that means LDH is crossed off my shipper threat list :lol: ).

Anyway - update on the Season 2 petition - it’s about to breach 5,000 :scream:

Also, YIN (1st place) and LDW (2nd place) are the most talked about in the 4th week of March, according to Good Data.

And happy happy joy joy! There are kind souls who decided to translate the web novel version of TYH to English: https://touchyourheart-2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/chapter-1.html (they said it’s a work in progress as there are 100 chapters; they’ll translate two chapters per week)

Lastly, there’s a YouTube video from Top Korean News claiming LDW and YIN have already been dating for a year. I would have happily convinced myself it could be true but the “paparazzi photo” the video showed of them supposedly dating, is that of YIN’s and her ex :joy:

I mean, we shippers might be delulu but we ain’t dumb.

hieee....would you have the youtube vid link?  to have them also claim the relationship goes to show how recognised it is that the couple have fantastic chemistry..im only afraid that if they are going into OR already in a relationship, such exposure news would drive them further underground or even stop them developing the relationship even further :fearful:

100 chapters of TYH!!! if only the show was as such :blush:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

the hand is around her waist!! :naughty:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 3/29/2019 at 1:11 PM, Cherrine Kim said:

I just saw this video (swipe to d video after this pic).. when that girl (always secretary) taken a video of d cast, yin look like avoid d camera and hide behind ldw.. do u think its another strange action from her? 

So I guess YIN was hiding behind LDW because she was crying? Notice how he knew she didn't want to get filmed and when she ended up in the camera frame near the end, he waved his hand to cover her face? Such a caring gesture.

Hahaha I feel for the assistant holding the heater. He kept smiling and turning to look away from our Pichi couple when they were playing around.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2