[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

11 minutes ago, loviily said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think he chanted that she shouldn't sleep while bouncing her on bed hehehehe

Hee hee hee he said "exercise and don't go to sleep". 

Oppa, what kind of exercise are you thinking about while in bed with YIN? Hee hee hee :wub:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, zee1983 said:

Reveal hidden contents

The way he shakes the bed at 1:07 !!! There's so many shipper scenes in this video. Lol. My delulu mind is happily speculating that YG is slightly prepping itself for dating announcement (same with KKBSS since they also posted cute photos of pichi couple) heeheee. 

Your hidden comment just made my day :kiss_wink: let's delulu together in this!

• Love 8

2 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

WHY are they laughing so much before their hot kissing scene?? Wae?? :tounge_xd: They are SHY??? :naughty: Too CLOSE to reality??? If you listen carefully, YIN actually begged LDW to STOP IT in ENGLISH!! She must have caught a naughty (pranky) look in his eyes - cos he started laughing first and she couldn’t control her laughter too!! :tounge_xd: And LDW SHAKING the bed - teasing her about the BOUNCY mattress!! Hmmmm ... BOUNCY??? :naughty:

And notice the effort of the cameraman to remain hidden and not get caught filming the bed shaking scene...whee!!! Kamsahamnida, cameraman-nim!

• Love 7
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

and the way she was squinting her eyes out of laughter and shyness! 

Hide contents

it's prolly 90% reminder of the bouncy mattress line... but also... how many possible jokes can a guy make out of bouncy mattresses, right???? like, unless you two have experienced "bouncy mattress" somewhere, either literally or in some figurative inside joke, then you won't really have anything relevant to say or joke about while shaking the mattress. bed-shake-jokes aren't really for strictly platonic friends, IMHO. hahaha i mean, i know i'd be weirded out if i had a strictly platonic guy friend tease me about a bouncy bed. :w00t:

Ditto on the content of your hidden comment! I was thinking exactly of the same thing - and I can say this for the bed-shaking BTS, the neck-chopping BTS, among others. I mean if a close guy friend would do that to me, and I was not attracted to him at all - I would be totally grossed out :blush:

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Hhaaaaahhhhahahahahahahh

“its excercise time, dont sleep”

goodbye guys. We already have a winner!

Spoiler

plus they got a room hahaha ihahahahhahahahahahhaha and seriously what are the excercises you do in the bed? I dont know :D jumping jack maybe? Hahahahha

Haha i like how dongwook patted her after the episode 14 scene, (when inna was thanking the staff) ahhaha. So much feels jinshim, you cant contain it ehh? 

Also how they were really touchy touchy with episode 15 kiss, when to think the scene can really be an awkward scene to film. Hihiihihihihihiihhiihihihi i bet both their character’s hearts were pounding 

And thank you for yg for doing tvns job! Atleast we got a bts of that episode 14 kiss!!!!thank you!! Their respective agencies especially kingkong have been generous with this behind the scenes. Thank you! Maybe its a way of YG for thanking the fans because Inna ranked no. 1 on model reliability. Yasssss

• Love 9

So while we're on the topic of exercises in bed...

yinldw on Instagram (can't share the post here, her account's private at the moment) slow-mo'd the kissing scene BTS when YIN put their arms on each other's shoulders. My comments are R18, please don't reveal if you're a minor :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

When YIN pulled LDW's right arm, his hand grazed her legs and then he fidgeted right after. Lower body fidget, like something went berserk "down there" and he had to keep it "at bay" :mrgreen:

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So while we're on the topic of exercises in bed...

yinldw on Instagram (can't share the post here, her account's private at the moment) slow-mo'd the kissing scene BTS when YIN put their arms on each other's shoulders. My comments are R18, please don't reveal if you're a minor :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

When YIN pulled LDW's right arm, his hand grazed her legs and then he fidgeted right after. Lower body fidget, like something went berserk "down there" and he had to keep it "at bay" :mrgreen:

hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah OMGGGGG this is all the excercise’ fault!!!!!

YINLDW thank you!! Moreeee!!! Ahhahaha

And well to be fair they are 38 years old and 37 years old respectively hahahahahhahah i mean, they can excercise like  Some jogging threadmill cardio you know. Ahhahah

thank you also ms. Sinamoles. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah OMGGGGG this is all the excercise’ fault!!!!!

YINLDW thank you!! Moreeee!!! Ahhahaha

And well to be fair they are 38 years old and 37 years old respectively hahahahahhahah i mean, they can excercise like  Some jogging threadmill cardio you know. Ahhahah

hahahahahahahah @Kkkkkkkt their preferred equipment is the bed :naughty:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

And also, point of order, Mr. LDW....

Spoiler

Of all the verbs you can associate with a bouncy bed... it is exercise :w00t:

I mean, sure if they were running or jogging around the set or even at least sitting down... maybe "exercise" would be a proper verb hahaha but lying down... on a bouncy bed... :wub:

surely, he could have come up with other jokes such as there's an earthquake, don't sleep or the bed is electric, don't sleep. butttttt exercise while lying down? hahahahaha and the look of genuine laughter on both their faces, and how LDW was staring right into her when he joked that. even if they weren't dating yet, you gotta envy their closeness, and that kind of happy connection they share. some people aren't as lucky as to have that kind of magic, even for a second, in their lifetime. 

oh dear me, my delulu mind is starting to get the better of me. i blame the lack of TYH this week! but seriously, their respective agencies are giving fodder for speculations! the "somewhat hidden" camera of the bed shake scene, showing us BTS that tvn chose not to give.. etc. Oh please just make a dating or wedding announcement and put me out of my misery!

• Like 3
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

And also, point of order, Mr. LDW....

Reveal hidden contents

Of all the verbs you can associate with a bouncy bed... it is exercise :w00t:

I mean, sure if they were running or jogging around the set or even at least sitting down... maybe "exercise" would be a proper verb hahaha but lying down... on a bouncy bed... :wub:

surely, he could have come up with other jokes such as there's an earthquake, don't sleep or the bed is electric, don't sleep. butttttt exercise while lying down? hahahahaha and the look of genuine laughter on both their faces, and how LDW was staring right into her when he joked that. even if they weren't dating yet, you gotta envy their closeness, and that kind of happy connection they share. some people aren't as lucky as to have that kind of magic, even for a second, in their lifetime. 

oh dear me, my delulu mind is starting to get the better of me. i blame the lack of TYH this week! but seriously, their respective agencies are giving fodder for speculations! the "somewhat hidden" camera of the bed shake scene, showing us BTS that tvn chose not to give.. etc. Oh please just make a dating or wedding announcement and put me out of my misery!

You are very eloquent - very well said! I love every single word you typed in here :kiss_wink:

'exercise' as his word of choice was his subconscious at work. I'm sorry but their sexual tension is just all over the place - it's too strong that we can even feel it despite not being there on set. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

You are very eloquent - very well said! I love every single word you typed in here :kiss_wink:

'exercise' as his word of choice was his subconscious at work. I'm sorry but their sexual tension is just all over the place - it's too strong that we can even feel it despite not being there on set. 

So sweet of LDW to hold YIN's neck for the sofa kiss, didnt catch that whilst watching the drama, you dont have to if you know what i mean....kekeke

Do you all also not find it weird that YIN didnt say anything except to giggle to stop him?  she only lightly smack his hand after a long while, its like she enjoyed it lots...and why the 'hidden cam'...the official BTS could have shown their chemistry and try to up the ratings if there wasnt anything to hide right?  could it be all the staff knew of their special chemistry? :smirk:

• Love 10

15 minutes ago, michsg said:

...and why the 'hidden cam'... :smirk:

I think it's because they both get self-conscious and cameraman-nim wanted his videos to be as genuine as possible (again, thank you cameraman-nim! I can tell you are also a shipper :D)

For example, LDW seemed like he got annoyed for bit here: 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

Seeing the level of their closeness then it is being suspicious more that suddenly they avoided each other in the wrap up party. If the two were really not dating and decided to sitting side by side then it's easy to deny any rumor that will emerge the day after the wrap up party. 

Spoiler

So it's the safest way for them to avoid each other during wrap up party otherwise it's really difficult for them to deny 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

On 4/2/2019 at 10:43 AM, tearsofthestar said:

Seeing the level of their closeness then it is being suspicious more that suddenly they avoided each other in the wrap up party. If the two were really not dating and decided to sitting side by side then it's easy to deny any rumor that will emerge the day after the wrap up party. 

Reveal hidden contents

So it's the safest way for them to avoid each other during wrap up party otherwise it's really difficult for them to deny 

Exactly. That incognito wrap party behaviour is a tactic that can be observed from reel-to-real couples. The fact that now LDW&YIN used it too, has it made it all the more likely, that our supicious about them being way more than just friends, are likely correct.

Now YG, the the aganecy hugely against dating, is suddenly releasing a BTS which encourages shipping Pichi. AFTER TYH has ended and no need to promote them.  You'd think if our suspiciouns were wrong they'd to THE OPPOSITE and make it clear these two are just friends, since YG HATES dating and rumors. Especially now with all their scandals. Or why release BTS about them at all. Much less one where that makes LDW is shaking bed vs his innocent character who in the scene promised to be gentleman and have a boundary.

Spoiler

So I'll join you guys in thinking that maybe YG is prepping us fans for a dating/marriage announcement. :lol:

• Love 14
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Exactly. That ignocnito wrap party behaviour is a tactic that can be observed from reel-to-real couples. The fact that now LDW&YIN used it too, has it made it all the more likely, that our supicious about them being way more than just friends, are likely correct.

Now YG, the the aganecy hugely against dating, is suddenly releasing a BTS which encourages shipping Pichi. AFTER TYH has ended and no need to promote them.  You'd think if our suspiciouns were wrong they'd to THE OPPOSITE and make it clear these two are just friends, since YG HATES dating and rumors. Especially now with all their scandals. Or why release BTS about them at all. Much less one where LDW is being more pervert (shaking bed) than his innocent character who in the scene promised to be gentleman and have a boundary.

In reality Wookie is more pervert about Inna than Junrok is about Jinshim in the scene :joy:

Hide contents

So I'll join you guys in thinking that maybe YG is prepping us fans for a dating/marriage announcement. :lol:

@intrariver - u really think so?  Im not uber familiar with how YG handles stuff, tho yes, most of time i do see them rejecting rumors quite fast..tho no rumors are out for YIN & LDW..tho im hoping Dispatch can do one on them soon :smirk:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Exactly. That ignocnito wrap party behaviour is a tactic that can be observed from reel-to-real couples. The fact that now LDW&YIN used it too, has it made it all the more likely, that our supicious about them being way more than just friends, are likely correct.

Now YG, the the aganecy hugely against dating, is suddenly releasing a BTS which encourages shipping Pichi. AFTER TYH has ended and no need to promote them.  You'd think if our suspiciouns were wrong they'd to THE OPPOSITE and make it clear these two are just friends, since YG HATES dating and rumors. Especially now with all their scandals. Or why release BTS about them at all. Much less one where LDW is being more pervert (shaking bed) than his innocent character who in the scene promised to be gentleman and have a boundary.

In reality Wookie is more pervert about Inna than Junrok is about Jinshim in the scene :joy:

Hide contents

Go Hye Sun was YG right? How was YG handled her dating announcement back then?

• Like 1

A bit off topic - check out this article: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-her-fond-regard-for-hyun-bin

Looks like our YIN had a cute girl crush on Hyun Bin a long time ago (and cute that Hyun Bin watched Heroes for YIN!) :D Anyway, I wonder if the writers of TYH read this article, as there are some familiar references to it:

Yoo In Na began by praising, "Hyun Bin is a man worth a full 100 points out of 100."

And to think Jung Rok only got 99! Pffftttt... :P

The actress concluded her segment with a message of gratitude to the marine. "...When we meet again, I'd like to tell you everything I couldn't. I'm shaking now, so I'll end this here."

Didn't OYS also say something like this to KJR before doing a drunk confession?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 7