[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2 hours ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

You all maybe notice this, when YIN got freezing during Kakao Live Chat. This channel is really observant to notice little details.

Yes, i’ve visited that channel. She has 4 parts which scrutinised the details on tyh live dramachat, i love how she could recognise all the movements from yin n ldw which made us shippers having high hopes .. 

Also. I just realised in tyh drama chat ldw  even scolded the mc and yin in a playful manner

“seriously you two, what are you doing?” with informal way of speaking as well (cmiiw)

that happened after the mc kept on complimenting YIN being perfect sexy beautiful (she has all those things) , and then YIN being the considerate one then complimented back the MC ( like you are good as well doing this mc, or complimenting her skin i kinda forgot) 

• Love 5

33 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Yes, i’ve visited that channel. She has 4 parts which scrutinised the details on tyh live dramachat, i love how she could recognise all the movements from yin n ldw which made us shippers having high hopes .. 

Also. I just realised in tyh drama ldw even scolded the mc and yin in a playful manner

“seriously you two, what are you doing?” with informal way of speaking as well (cmiiw)

that happened after the mc kept on complimenting YIN being perfect sexy beautiful (she has all those things) , and then YIN being the considerate one then complimented back the MC ( like you are good as well doing this mc, or complimenting her skin i kinda forgot) 

Yes!!!! And, he wondered why women done such things (complimenting each other-- we're women, so we understand that, right?). And also, some fan said that Inna and Seulgi (mc) had a good chemistry. I watched Seulgi's live chat before with wwwsk's casts, and it doesn't seem as lively as them (yin-ldw). Even mc said the live chat would go well without her, because YIN and LDW was so lively back then.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, Pichi_Hedgehog said:

Hi everyone. I don’t know what is happening to me. For the past 3 days i keep going back and forth to ig,youtube,twitter and this forum just to read and watch about this couple. I think i’m going crazy shipping these two.

Hello. You are not alone. It’s a bug and a lot of us has been bitten by it :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Watched the “morning after KJR crossed the line” scene again and again. Some are saying the kiss on the cheek is an adlib and it really  looks like so!

YIN was frozen for a split second, and LDW did not look cool at all - he looked slightly bashful he even pulled away for about a second there. So cute!!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Pichi_Hedgehog said:

Hi everyone. I don’t know what is happening to me. For the past 3 days i keep going back and forth to ig,youtube,twitter and this forum just to read and watch about this couple. I think i’m going crazy shipping these two.

Welcome to the club! :joy: You're not alone. :joy:

• Love 3

So if you Google LDW’s ideal type from various articles, over the years:

- cute, pretty and attractive 

- has a great pelvis line

- white nape with strands of hair

- nice ankles

- a good conversationalist 

- smart

- eats well*

*In YIN’s forum here in Soompi, there’s an article there where she said she eats so much it is somewhat embarrassing :lol:

YIN just fits the bill so much it feels like LDW was actually describing her :D

• Love 9

@michsg - I am in 2 minds about the petition frankly - although I don’t think we will ever have a Season 2 because the ratings are too low... What IF they do have a Season 2 but with DIFFERENT actors?? Or worse, pair LDW or YIN with somebody else??? 

Also, most of you here would know that if or should I say WHEN (:P) LDW and YIN do get married in real life, they would never act together again??? They DO have to keep their private / personal and professional lives separate like SongSong Couple! :sweatingbullets:

There are some comments on the main thread complaining that the 2 of them were not seen or photographed together during the Wrap Up Party!! I’m SO GLAD - Hahahahaa!! :lol::wub: Because, like how uri Dear Insightful Chingu - @intrariver analyses it - THIS TYPE of behaviour follows a PATTERN set by most if not all #reeltorealcouples!!! 

@Pichi_Hedgehog - You are NOT ALONE ... sigh ... I don’t know how I am going to try to wean myself from them ... Like I said earlier... this ship could be a bit rocky or it could stall for a bit ... but, hey we’re ON BOARD TOGETHER and right now, we just have to WAIT PATIENTLY... :heart: I can’t even bring myself to watch the last episode in full with subtitles yet ... I miss seeing them together so much ...:cry:

• Love 6

4 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Also. I just realised in tyh drama chat ldw  even scolded the mc and yin in a playful manner

One of my favorite observation is when lee dong wook used the word URI “our” if i may recall when they mentioned a difficult law jargon that was hard to memorize and another one that was mentioned here earlier which i forgot. Really dongwook? Uri? Ayeeeeeeeeee

I want to say thank you to the one who uploaded this video for the effort and observation,also to the owner of amazingyooinna, yinldw And ldwyin? On instagram and to all lee dong wook fans and inna fans who tirelessly share pichi couple things as well as their individual activities. You guys are our life support.  And all the twitter handles who make gif,share pics and observation  of uri couple. It brightens our day. Thank you!!!

and regarding the kiss on the cheeks. I have a reservation on whether it was an adlib because the camera angle when Jung Rok kissed yeon seo was meant to capture the kiss itself in contrast to feeding the scrambled egg to jung rok. However there might be a chance that it was an adlib if lee dong wook kissed yoo in na on the wide shot prior to filming the close up shot. Hence we can see the reaction of jin shim “what was that?!” And them being giggly. Maybe the director found it proper  or cute hence adapting the adlib and filmed it in tight shot.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Anyone knows what’s the song in this MV?? :heart: it & :heart: them so much ... MISSING THEM ... :bawling: 

It’s “How do you do- nice to meet you?” By 

G.NA feat.Wheesung / 처음 뵙겠습니다 (With 휘성) - 지나(G.NA)

the lyric actually really describes them :D 

@Alice Mendoza

Hello, nice to meet you
You’re prettier than I thought you would be
I heard a lot about you
I hear you’ve been looking for a good person lately

It’s a pleasure, nice to meet you
You’re more handsome than I thought you would be
I also heard about you
that you’re lonely

I think this will be an okay fate
Do you feel what I feel too
I feel like you know me already
This thrilling joy

Let’s meet tomorrow and the day after that
I want to get to know you more
I’m curious and excited
It looks like I’ll come to like you

Did you sleep? Did you have a good dream
I happen to have nothing to do today
I want to buy you a cup of coffee
If you have time, do you want to meet

I found you, the weather is really nice
I also don’t have anything to do today
I thought about what I should do
Let’s meet right now

I think this will be an okay fate
Do you feel what I feel too
I feel like you know me already
This thrilling joy

Let’s meet tomorrow and the day after that
I want to get to know you more
I’m curious and excited
It looks like I’ll come to like you

You and me together
(You and me together)
Oh baby baby

I hope that this is your mind too
I feel like up until now, my painful loves
have been a lie
Thank you so much

We fit so well together
You must feel this feeling too
It feels like this world is a park just for the two of us

Let’s get to know each other slowly
Carefully, carefully, like every day is the first
Like our first meeting pushed us together
Always with a fluttering heart, let’s try

Kor: music.daum.net
Rom: AlphaBunny @ colorcodedlyrics.com 
Eng: princessoftea.wordpress.com
Color Coded Lyrics: AlphaBunny @ colorcodedlyrics.com
info: music.daum.net

• Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Guyss hot news is here!!!

Chingus from twitter had found that Lee Dong Wook met each others since 2006 not 2014 (MAMA).

The horror movie Arang in 2006 where LDW played lead actor and IN played only cameo. Unfortunately, "The video is apparently deleted from the movie, the user on naver shared the video from dvd that has deleted scenes." Therefore, her first debut was in High Kicks with Lee Kwang Soo!

Here are the links for you to check:

https://twitter.com/ssinz_fg7/status/1112736857878491136

https://twitter.com/miscrtlyf/status/1112754647779823616

What a destiny :wub::wub:

• Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

Chingus from twitter had found that Lee Dong Wook met each others since 2006 not 2014 (MAMA).

The horror movie Arang in 2006 where LDW played lead actor and IN played only cameo. Unfortunately, "The video is apparently deleted from the movie, the user on naver shared the video from dvd that has deleted scenes." Therefore, her first debut was in High Kicks with Lee Kwang Soo!

OMG what a destiny!!!!

they have a scene together in 2006 in that arang movie!!!

OMGGGGGGG this is reallly a beautiful fate !!!!!!!

thanks a lot for making my day brighter chingu!!!

• Love 7

47 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

:scream:    That' it, these two are meant to be !  :love:

So this means they have 4 same projects on their resumes (I DONT SEE THIS HAPPENING W. ACTORS ALOT! or even Ever?):

2006 - Arang (LDW role, YIN cameo)

2015 - Bubblegum (LDW role,YIN cameo)

2016 - Goblin (2nd leads)

2019 - Touch Your Heart (Leads)

Through the years theyve upgraded from smaller roles apart to bigger roles and together. Also how cute is it that YIN debut role was in same project w. LDW (or was supposed to be before the scene got cut). :heart:

Multiple roles, multiple lives....Their real life story is that of Grim Reaper & Sunny who keep meeting again and again ahahaa :love:

@Pichiie Thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing this info with us :kiss_wink:

• Love 9

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Multiple roles, multiple lives....Their real life story is that of Grim Reaper & Sunny who keep meeting again and again ahahaa :love:

Wookie and InNa will keep meeting again and again until they get their HAPPY ENDING:heart: in real life too *squeals like crazy then faints*

I can’t wait for more news about them:wub:.  I miss them already.

Khamsahamnida @Pichiie for sharing this info with us.

• Love 6