[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 2/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, intrariver said:

Calling

@kopikosong @ritausma  @muishami @tiroagain

and @dvrels too saw your shippery comment on youtube ha ha

There's a shipper thread created for Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na if you guys are interested. :)

Thank you for calling me, so happy finally there is thread for this very lovely couple, i fall for them since goblin, so happy when they are reunited in Touch Your Heart, seriously, every time I watch Touch Your Heart, their scene together already make me smile like crazy, i don't know why I always smiling seeing them together

Cr to Theresa

I really like this video, how they interact since their first met till the newest project of them, i wish they will end up together in real life *I really hope so*

Anyway, hi everyone , I'm new member here :)

• Like 6
  • Love 7

I am reading both the webtoon and the novel... but the novel is 100 chapters and the webtoon just 16... I wonder if the drama is more based on the novel or webtoon. I think webtoon. because putting 100 chapters into a 16 episode drama is very difficult I think!!

Also (I will include some spoilers about the novel, please open if you are really curious, but it might spoil the drama ending)

Spoiler

In the 3 last chapters, Jin Shim is pregnant after being married with Jung Rok for a month. do you think they will include the marriage/pregnancy in the drama? 

I think it will be so cute if they do so haha

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Yoo In Na said:

I am reading both the webtoon and the novel... but the novel is 100 chapters and the webtoon just 16... I wonder if the drama is more based on the novel or webtoon. I think webtoon. because putting 100 chapters into a 16 episode drama is very difficult I think!!

Also (I will include some spoilers about the novel, please open if you are really curious, but it might spoil the drama ending)

Hide contents

In the 3 last chapters, Jin Shim is pregnant after being married with Jung Rok for a month. do you think they will include the marriage/pregnancy in the drama? 

I'm up for spoilers. Hope you can tell us more. :D:D

How i wish i can understand korean too. :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

well... I will tell you a bit more *0*

okay... actually I am reading both the novel and the webtoon backwards... I mean. starting from last chapter haha BECAUSE I AM REALLY IMPATIENT... I want to know the ending first haha

Spoiler

in the webtoon. Jin Shim goes to a masquerade party with Jung Rok. and in the party she meets with a man who is flirting with her, Jung Rok becomes jealous and takes her and kisses her in the party! Really romantic. they are both dressed so elegantly and they wear masks in the party. 

I am so excited to see if they will wear similar costumes in the  drama as they wore in the webtoon. they were really beautiful. this scene is the one I am most impatient for. I am very certain it will be included in the drama!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Yoo In Na said:

well... I will tell you a bit more *0*

okay... actually I am reading both the novel and the webtoon backwards... I mean. starting from last chapter haha BECAUSE I AM REALLY IMPATIENT... I want to know the ending first haha

Reveal hidden contents

in the webtoon. Jin Shim goes to a masquerade party with Jung Rok. and in the party she meets with a man who is flirting with her, Jung Rok becomes jealous and takes her and kisses her in the party! Really romantic. they are both dressed so elegantly and they wear masks in the party. 

I am so excited to see if they will wear similar costumes in the  drama as they wore in the webtoon. they were really beautiful. this scene is the one I am most impatient for. I am very certain it will be included in the drama!!!

I'm waiting for the kiss scene too. Though i did not participate in the bet. :D

Now i'm wondering why is there a masquerade in this novel. And if the other law firm people were also there. 

Wish there is an english version too. Hahaha

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Winksteyk said:

@Yoo In Na Where did you find the novel? I only have the webtoon, but believe me I don't even understand it much but I agree it's more based on the webtoon. The writers probably added a lot of scenes. 

*forgets the spoiler i just read a while ago*

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547

this is the official page where you can read it!

but you can only read about 3 chapters at first... and each chapter you choose will be unlocked after 12 hours (I chose the 100, 99 and 98 first haha)    

and it's purely text... 

I use a really time consuming way to translate it. even it doesn't translate 100% right. some things make no sense at all. but some sentences are translated well so I can kinda figure out what is happening ^^;;;

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Yoo In Na said:

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547

this is the official page where you can read it!

but you can only read about 3 chapters at first... and each chapter you choose will be unlocked after 12 hours (I chose the 100, 99 and 98 first haha)    

and it's purely text... 

I use a really time consuming way to translate it. even it doesn't translate 100% right. some things make no sense at all. but some sentences are translated well so I can kinda figure out what is happening ^^;;;

Oh it's actually the other one? So that's why it has a (12 시간), and only 3 chaps per 12 hrs right? So you must have kkt cash too!

I have the kakaopage app omg I didn't realized it urghh thank you! I'm such a babo HAHAHAHA

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Winksteyk said:

Oh it's actually the other one? So that's why it has a (12 시간), and only 3 chaps per 12 hrs right? So you must have kkt cash too!

I have the kakaopage app omg I didn't realized it urghh thank you! I'm such a babo HAHAHAHA

well everyday you have the chance to play a kind of roulette game in there, and gain kakao cash! 

that's what I do :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yess I'm also curious about the masquerade ... Lawyer and ball/party doesn't belong together hahaha maybe its for the actress oh yeon so and she need to bring a date so she choose JR then... There are alot of handsome actors etc.... Then it happen .. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Yoo In Na said:

well everyday you have the chance to play a kind of roulette game in there, and gain kakao cash! 

that's what I do :lol:

I just downloaded the app hoping even just for pictures from the novel (because i really love spoilers) but there is none. :joy::joy:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

Yess I'm also curious about the masquerade ... Lawyer and ball/party doesn't belong together hahaha maybe its for the actress oh yeon so and she need to bring a date so she choose JR then... There are alot of handsome actors etc.... Then it happen .. 

I think that's the case!  In the webtoon the scene before the party is Yoon Seo screaming to Jung Rok in the office, she looks very angry... probably forcing him to go to the party or smth.. it was really funny!!!

9 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

I just downloaded the app hoping even just for pictures from the novel (because i really love spoilers) but there is none. :joy::joy:

I will spoil you with some images of OJS and KJR in the masquerade outfits!

Spoiler

BUymRKY.png

vYMiyQS.png

zhNqGD5.png

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Hi everyone!  This is my 2nd ship with the first one failed! It was heart broken. Anyway new ship new hope although it’s a bit hard to find this ship until I saw someone left a message about shipper thread on the main thread! So glad I found you guys!  Usually I just browse through but wanted to show support for our couple so decided to leave a message!

i am quite new to LDW and YIN. So if there were any old sweet sweet news about them in the past, would be great if anyone can share some insight to  us?  I did watch Goblin but the couple didn’t appeal to me much at the time.  I have decided to watch This series and from the start I couldn’t stop watching and even have to rewatch each episode many times! How both of them act are so cute. Their chemistry are so real too. Hope this ship will sail~~~~. Thanks for created this thread btw. Cheers. 

• Like 7

On 2/23/2019 at 10:55 PM, Yoo In Na said:

I think that's the case!  In the webtoon the scene before the party is Yoon Seo screaming to Jung Rok in the office, she looks very angry... probably forcing him to go to the party or smth.. it was really funny!!!

I will spoil you with some images of OJS and KJR in the masquerade outfits!

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for this. Is the webtoon also in kakaopage or it's in other site. Cause i can't find it. I thought it's there too. :scream:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Even if in spoilers. Thanks.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yoo In Na said:

Hide contents

Oh yeah my friend who read the novel told to me too. Jin Shim will back to law school again but still work as an actress too. Too many spoiler lol

I hope they will not cutted like wwwsk just until wedding scene, please want to see they have a kids uwuuu 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

One of my favorite pics of them. Shining so brightly HAPPILY together. :star::love:

For newbies:

This is a BTS pic from them filming of their CF after just 2 weeks after Goblin ended. (Yes Koreans liked them soooooo much that they immediately got a CF offer together. They turned into a popular conversation topic among koreans. 

Spoiler

Goblin overall was talked about everywhere the cast went. LDW and GY both got depressed after Goblin over the sudden intense too-much-fame.

Keep in mind the main pair of Goblin never got CF, nor did many costars before either...And just 2 weeks after to boot.....Ppl's love for the 2nd lead pairing just suddenly exploded upwards at the very last episodes of Goblin (before this I had been sad cause it seemed not many liked them, but suddenly ppl did LOL) )

....Considering the current dismal ratings for TYH, I'm hoping they'll repeat their own history and suddenly have people's love for their drama SKYROCKETING UPWARDS ! 

#RATINGS INCREASE PLEEEEASEE! (maybe when they start having kissing scenes koreans won't be able to resist their chemistry?? :blush:)

• Like 7
  • Love 2