[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Friends..not sure if u can read this article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313843wpp/yoo-in-na-lee-dong-wook-and-more-share-final-thoughts-after-conclusion-of-touch-your-heart

YIN says :The actress said, “I was so happy to meet Oh Jin Shim. I already feel sad thinking about bidding farewell to the beautiful times I was true to love.”

sorry..the shipper me feels butterflies in tummy when she said 'true to love':lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

:ph34r:  :yum:

giphy.gif

ADf4Rj.png

Reveal hidden contents

original pic:

ZuCuuW.jpg

Feet pointing toward each other, showing interest/attraction ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/200911/what-the-feet-and-legs-say-about-us%3famp

hCP0Cz.jpg

TPm0UC.jpg

rIALd3.jpg

9q4d4y.jpg

58SxS3.jpg

They've been mirroring each other... body language wise, this really indicates something..more of these please!!! <3

Wookie's smile looks like he's keeping a secrer though :wub:

• Love 3

Ooo thank you for sharing the wrap up party pics. Looks like wookie was not with inna in the always lawfirm chattime haha. Ugh i hope they were sitting together during the final viewing atleast :neutral:

To be honest i am still wondering why lee dong wook left right away :mellow:

and the body language hihi. Actually when it comes to skinship and body language we have more than enough to keep. And i have to say that inna was clingy with dongwook when they had their photo session after the last episode, linking arms. Notice also that sound dongwook made when he looked at her before giving the flowers. So cute.

The safest conclusion would be, dong wook is really her reliable oppaa and that she is comfortable with him and that dongwook cherishes inna at the least as a co-star and a friend. And that my friends, is enough for me (ofcourse i want them to get married) hahaha but atleast they found a co-star-soulmate-actress-actor-with-each-other. That my ship isnt for show and promotions but has a genuine connection.  

1 hour ago, michsg said:

Friends..not sure if u can read this article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313843wpp/yoo-in-na-lee-dong-wook-and-more-share-final-thoughts-after-conclusion-of-touch-your-heart

YIN says :The actress said, “I was so happy to meet Oh Jin Shim. I already feel sad thinking about bidding farewell to the beautiful times I was true to love.”

sorry..the shipper me feels butterflies in tummy when she said 'true to love':lol:

Thank you for sharing!I have not seen inna in other romcom to be honest. Ive only seen her partly on goblin, you who came,as well as the greatest love, but this drama is kind of stress reliever for the actors, i think, especially for her because their character did not have to hide their feelings, they were honest with it, thus making them more express happy and honest emotions(love emotions). So i think Jinshim was a memorable character to inna because she has to act in love and it wont be hard for her to act as such because who on earth doesnt fall in love for kwon jung rok! Also jinshim’s love and affection were reciprocated so truly, i think,inna had butterflies for more or less 12 out of 16 episodes because of jung rok- she was happy in love.Unlike her other character where she had to portray some negative emotions. Ahhahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Thank you for sharing!I have not seen inna in other romcom to be honest. Ive only seen her partly on goblin, you who came,as well as the greatest love, but this drama is kind of stress reliever for the actors, i think, especially for her because their character did not have to hide their feelings, they were honest with it, thus making them more express happy and honest emotions(love emotions). So i think Jinshim was a memorable character to inna because she has to act in love and it wont be hard for her to act as such because who on earth doesnt fall in love for kwon jung rok! Also jinshim’s love and affection were reciprocated so truly, i think,inna had butterflies for more or less 12 out of 16 episodes because of jung rok- she was happy in love.Unlike her other character where she had to portray some negative emotions. Ahhahahaha

I agree with you.

But her character in Queen in Hyun's man and Goblin are actually the honest type.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

So I was browsing through the other forum for Inna and her ex. Before the dating confirmation their fans noticed that YIN looked more reserved and lady-like when she was interacting with JHW compared to when she was interacting with the second leading man (they said she was more relaxed and playful with the latter). It actually made them jealous of the 2nd leading man, at some point haha.

I feel the same way with YIN in Goblin vs YIN in TYH. To me, she seems more reserved now when interacting with LDW. Which made me go...wae wae wae? :blush:

• Love 7

26 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So I was browsing through the other forum for Inna and her ex. Before the dating confirmation their fans noticed that YIN looked more reserved and lady-like when she was interacting with JHW compared to when she was interacting with the second leading man (they said she was more relaxed and playful with the latter). It actually made them jealous of the 2nd leading man, at some point haha.

I feel the same way with YIN in Goblin vs YIN in TYH. To me, she seems more reserved now when interacting with LDW. Which made me go...wae wae wae? :blush:

Thanks for the insight.

Her ex has confessed to her privately before the public confession. She probably didn't give the answer yet. And after public confession, she said she need several days to answer. And through that days, her ex, tweeted something (I forgot about what, but I think he made clear that he still wait for the answer). And then, YIN answered yes. Gosh, He indeed a persistent man.

This video is YIN's confirmation and a little story about her ex' confession.

Sorry, maybe this is out of topic. But probably you can capture some hint.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

Sharing this with you guys. 

Thank you for sharing!!! My only redemption here is that she sat to someone who at least has a possibility to be LDW. As opposed to sitting beside someone who is categorically NOT LDW. My shipper heart is alive and beating. :w00t:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aveerie said:

What happened to LDW's coats though? He seemed to have one too many for one event. :huh:

Question of the century!!! Where did his brown coat go? Where did he get this black coat? Is there a wardrobe team handy during the wrap up party? 

Been hearing from some peeps that they didn't cut the cake? Also, just a question.. in kdrama wrap up parties, do the leads give joint speeches or it's really separate? 

I miss my pichi couple :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

Thanks for the insight.

Her ex has confessed to her privately before the public confession. She probably didn't give the answer yet. And after public confession, she said she need several days to answer. And through that days, her ex, tweeted something (I forgot about what, but I think he made clear that he still wait for the answer). And then, YIN answered yes. Gosh, He indeed a persistent man.

This video is YIN's confirmation and a little story about her ex' confession.

Sorry, maybe this is out of topic. But probably you can capture some hint.

Thanks for sharing this. She is like JS in her declaration of her acceptance of her ex-confession. It's a pity that her gamble didn't pay off. We all pray that she will have a happy ending in her next public acceptance of love or in a better situation: such as SongSong's couple announcement of marriage (and skipped the dating announcement). 

• Love 5

5 hours ago, zee1983 said:

Been hearing from some peeps that they didn't cut the cake? Also, just a question.. in kdrama wrap up parties, do the leads give joint speeches or it's really separate? 

I miss my pichi couple :( 

About the coat, someone said maybe it's a dress code. Black. 

And about the wrap up party, don't worry dear... That was also what happened with Song Song Couple and Go Ahn Couple which are happily married now. You can check the previous post in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

About the coat, someone said maybe it's a dress code. Black. 

And about the wrap up party, don't worry dear... That was also what happened with Song Song Couple and Go Ahn Couple which are happily married now. You can check the previous post in this thread.

Ohh that would explain why the rest of the cast wore black. Would have been a great time to whip out his grim reaper costume! :ph34r:

Something to get us through this week: https://onehallyu.com/topic/738928-【tvn-drama】touch-your-heart-진심이닿다-─-lee-dong-wook-❤-yoo-in-na/page-9

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Still wonder why yin said "save me..save me.." with a cute tone? Maybe ldw was joking before with her, that she should prepare tonight bcoz he will did "something" more? They should be giggling when read d script.. and thats cute save me line could be their adlib.. lol..

Everytime i saw them laughing n play around just like no other people there.. pdnim was at their side, but feels like invisible for them..haha..

And i notice when they play to put their hand to each other shoulder, ldw's eyes still looking at her lips..omo.. i dont know but i feel their gesture (with a bit of awkward) shows a lot of attraction more than a friend..

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, kdfan2014 said:

Thanks for sharing this. She is like JS in her declaration of her acceptance of her ex-confession. It's a pity that her gamble didn't pay off. We all pray that she will have a happy ending in her next public acceptance of love or in a better situation: such as SongSong's couple announcement of marriage (and skipped the dating announcement). 

Yea..i too would prefer she skip the dating portion..keke

@Hilmaya Zara..thanks for sharing the youtube..insightful..i didnt realised that YIN was that much of a thinker..seemed like she really did mulled thru a lot before agreeing to take the gamble..i didnt follow YIN then..but seemed like there wasnt a 3rd party for the breakup and no reason given tho she waited until he finished serving the army....to me it also may mean she is extremely careful for her relationship after that breakup...doesnt seem that easy to breakthru..maybe Oh Jin shim name is really true to YIN's character..her potential mate need to have a lot of Jin shim (sincerity)...as much as i hope LDW is the one..of course i do hope YIN can find her one true Jin shim in life.  Hwaiting YOO IN NA!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Still wonder why yin said "save me..save me.." with a cute tone? Maybe ldw was joking before with her, that she should prepare tonight bcoz he will did "something" more? They should be giggling when read d script.. and thats cute save me line could be their adlib.. lol..

Everytime i saw them laughing n play around just like no other people there.. pdnim was at their side, but feels like invisible for them..haha..

And i notice when they play to put their hand to each other shoulder, ldw's eyes still looking at her lips..omo.. i dont know but i feel their gesture (with a bit of awkward) shows a lot of attraction more than a friend..

Agree..altho cant b sure which are the ad libs but some of the actions are wayyyy to natural .like how he can be overly playful with her..n how YIN can squeal like in real life ...i see this alot in her almost 9 yrs ago variety show 'Heroes'..attempting to reqatch Roomate for LDW as well..his deep sounding chuckles are for real...he was also very caring for the female roomates but more like an real oppa (not boyfren oppa)

Am rewatching the whole TYH again cos i dun care!:lol:

• Love 7

I think this is ldw's real feelings... :D

1. LOVE to hear yin's beautiful voice.. (always asked for attention from yin, and made her laugh so hard in all bts)

2. Made her "always" NO 1.. (he always take care of her at tyh bts gently)

3. His hobby is INNA... (yes i believe u oppa.. no more question.. hahahaha)

• Like 2
  • Love 7