[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:
1 hour ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

3. During market date , where he gave strawberry for her to smell (in fact this scene has become viral because their character is a bit ooc , (ep.12)

:wub: And do REMEMBER, my Dears - YIN wants to be called TALGI (Korean for STRAWBERRY) by her sweetheart!! The way LDW was SMELLING the strawberries!! :tounge_xd::heart:

• Love 6

35 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

:wub: And do REMEMBER, my Dears - YIN wants to be called TALGI (Korean for STRAWBERRY) by her sweetheart!! The way LDW was SMELLING the strawberries!! :tounge_xd::heart:

Someone commented before  (sorry forgot who :sweatingbullets:) that since LDW gets sad about caling her OYS and not OJS becaus everyone calls her that, that will LDW then get sad about calling her YIN after drama ends because everyone calls her that :sweatingbullets: :joy:

....The solution to this LDW is to give Inna a PET NAME that noone calls her but you...  

Hint: Inna likes Talgi ;)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

22 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@intrariver - Thank You VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the reminder, my Dear!! Yes, TOTALLY agree with you!! LDW has many close FEMALE celebrity friends! Also, I think I have posted earlier about this ... I know fans around the world are going BONKERS wishing and hoping and praying uri BELOVED COUPLE will get married! I can safely say, most if not ALL of us here are hoping for the same thing too!! But I do find it a bit ‘forward’ if fans leave comments on LDW’s Official IG account urging him to get married to YIN ... I am sure, personally, of course he does NOT mind because such fervour from fans is a testament to their great acting AND chemistry! 

BUT, it’s YIN that I am more concerned about frankly ... (no offence to LDW fans here, besides I am already a fan of LDW now!!) - but YIN would be getting the backlash and the hate etc ... I think there must be a reason why YIN does NOT have SNS ... 

As much as I want to see the ‘clues’ and ‘hints’ as a shipper, I also hope that if they are ‘left alone’, perhaps their relationship will flourish more ... And if they are the sort who value their privacy (I think for YIN, especially) - it must be really uncomfortable and highly intense for them to be in a relationship that is under PUBLIC SCRUTINY... Suffice to say, LDW is a VERY POPULAR actor/celebrity, so I think YIN (of course I am NOT sure about this cos I don’t know her personally! Duh! :rolleyes:) would be treading VERY CAREFULLY... especially after her experience in the past ... sigh ... 

So, we’re definitely on a ship that could be quite rocky at times ... because of our perceptions of LDW and his female friends, plus some of LDW’s ‘overprotective’ or jealous fans ... It’s not gonna be smooth sailing but here’s hoping we will not give haters more reason to spread hate! Let :heart: RULE and if it’s TRUE :heart: , it will prevail! 

U are right..as much as we support the ship..rather not to pressure..thus..i rather marriage than dating news..i seriously dont mind as long they are happy:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I just saw this video (swipe to d video after this pic).. when that girl (always secretary) taken a video of d cast, yin look like avoid d camera and hide behind ldw.. do u think its another strange action from her? 

And this sofa scene bts is so short.. where is their hot kiss scene bts? Hahaha.. i wonder how many takes that day.. hihihihi.. both look so excited n happy when filmed this scene.. lols..

About ldw still so playfull but yin look a bit shy.. whe  ldw play with her neck, she cant play around with him, but said "help me..help me.." wae? She keeps her head down, maybe she was shy?

Btw, did u see d different of bts when d lights on and when its off? Ldw looked cautius when d lights was on.. but when its off, she start to play with her neck.. lols..

Actually its the tone that YIN uses when she said 'save me' ..its such a playful tone towards someone whom u would b close wif..own opinion:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Remember also during that epi when OJS decorated KJR's office pink. I have this incling that when KJR commented "Ttalgi", referring to the lumbar pillow, that it was an adlib. :D

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I think someone also commented that in the scene, instead of calling KJR by his name/Lawyer-Kwon, JS yelled TALGI! TALGI! to him (as though he was calling him talgi instead of telling him about talgi since he was already ahead of the street and didn't see the strawberry stand). He looked back as though in response to a term of endearment. Whew. My delulu mode is on a high because I miss my pichi couple and I'm still sad there weren't any pics of them together at the wrap up party. 

Saw the notice at Daum about the Bluray/DVD. :( Wish someone from international broadcasters would buy the rights already... inclusive of bluray/dvd productions so that our pichi couple can shoot a commentary.

• Love 3

4 hours ago, michsg said:

Actually its the tone that YIN uses when she said 'save me' ..its such a playful tone towards someone whom u would b close wif..own opinion

That part got me a little surprised because normally when LDW acts that way towards her, YIN either tries to pull him in line or she just laughs at his antics. That time though, she went along with him and playfully went along, might I add, what with her holding onto his upper arms also when LDW did those chopping motions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Short post drama interview of YIN.

"Will stay in memory for a long time" LOL such a Wookie thing to say.

Can totally tell this girl has been spending alot of time with LDW

Spoiler

both during Filming and outside of it I bet/think/know  ;)

, even her langauge is now affected. :blush: 

• Love 5

4 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Short post drama interview of YIN.

"Will stay in memory for a long time" LOL such a Wookie thing to say.

Can totally tell this girl has been spending alot of time with LDW

Reveal hidden contents

both during Filming and outside of it I bet/think/know  ;)

, even her langauge is now affected. :blush: 

MIRRORING! It usually happens when people spend lots of time together. The influence cannot be avoided. B)

• Love 4

I wonder anyone notice the same thing as mine.

At 0.11 ... LDW took something that next on YIN’s right hand and that made YIN looked forward what LDW doing...  YIN kept looking at what LDW doing ... even she’s going on for the interview. LDW put the thing back at the place around 0.40.

I think that... that thing is YIN’s hand phone... 

I feel that they are more than friends... coz hand phone is quite a personal thing... but Oppa LDW can use YIN’s hand phone naturally like he always use without asking for any permission. ☺️☺️

Please correct me if i’m Wrong. 

Looking Ng forward to hear about their wedding news soonest. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, sasistar said:

At 0.11 ... LDW took something that next on YIN’s right hand and that made YIN looked forward what LDW doing...  YIN kept looking at what LDW doing ... even she’s going on for the interview. LDW put the thing back at the place around 0.40.

I agree! It's her phone for the show. And I'm very much inclined to agree... that's not something you get to do unless you're really close with someone.. or at least you've done it before; Even though the phone doesn't personally belong to YIN since it's provided by the show, it's technically "hers" for that segment and LDW being the gentleman that he is, wouldn't have gotten it if he weren't so comfortable doing it already. :w00t:  Also, I think we've established that YIN is ALSO comfy letting LDW hold her own personal phone (at least to take a selca!) as can be seen in the final ep BTS. heeehee. Thanks for pointing out this lovely detail, @sasistar:wub:

• Love 8

1 hour ago, sasistar said:

** At 0.11 ... LDW took something that next on YIN’s right hand and that made YIN looked forward what LDW doing...  YIN kept looking at what LDW doing ... even she’s going on for the interview. LDW put the thing back at the place around 0.40.

I feel that they are more than friends... coz hand phone is quite a personal thing... but Oppa LDW can use YIN’s hand phone naturally like he always use without asking for any permission. ☺️☺️

** zee1983 said: Even though the phone doesn't personally belong to YIN since it's provided by the show, it's technically "hers" for that segment and LDW being the gentleman that he is, wouldn't have gotten it if he weren't so comfortable doing it already. :w00t:  Also, I think we've established that YIN is ALSO comfy letting LDW hold her own personal phone (at least to take a selca!) as can be seen in the final ep BTS. 

I haven't noticed this before until I read what you said and watch the vid again. You're very observant :thumbsup: It's exactly her cellphone. Thanks for sharing dear :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:ph34r:  :yum:

giphy.gif

ADf4Rj.png

58SxS3.jpg

Wow, thank you for your scientific evidence. I am a scientist IRL, so this kind of evidence is what I look for the most.

Beside that leg pointing, another body sign is mirroring. I can't count how many times they mirroring each others. Like many people here ever talked about.

1. The way they cleaned their fingers after cookie sharing in BTS (JS house visiting episode) check minute 0:28

2. Biting fingers during Kakao Live Chat and others same gestures (you can see from 2:40)

And so on, if I remember more I'll post here

• Love 7

everyone in here... are you notice after wrap up party wookie where different coach hahahhaha notice that or not gaesss... I'm thinking so where the one coach he wear when he arrived at wrap up party even. hemmmmm so strange right what happen with your coach mr wookie 

• Like 4