[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I think @intrariver said it very well but to put my two cents in- Let’s not spread hate about LDW and his other female co stars in this thread or analyze their friendships. It just breeds resentment. Plus shippers get attacked by oppa fans and get labeled as “crazy”- more reason why famous couples are so private and hide their personal lives- like songsong right now is under high scrutiny due to rumors going on...I can only imagine how they feel and want to keep their love life even more hidden.

We should focus on spreading good vibes about YIN and LDW, showing our support of them if they ever do decide to date publically or get married.  :D

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Since the drama has ended, I am generally a little curious about something. What is the thing that made you want to ship them? It can be maybe they are

(1) Visually Attractive

(2) Undeniable Chemistry

(3) Other factors etc.

For me at least, I felt this video more or less confirmed my suspicions at the very least.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cmTAYgxQSk

From 0:10 onwards, you can see that LDW brings up the topic of YIN being tired while filming. Then around 0:27 when YIN answers LDW’s question of why she did not feel cold due to the winter filming environment and she teases him by mentioning it’s the staff that lets her film in warmer surroundings (I like the fact that for a few seconds she actually looks at LDW’s face to see his expression which was priceless.)

Another surprising thing from this video, we can see is at 0:31, LDW actually corrects her or tries to point out that it’s him that gave her the warmth and vitamins to ensure she stays healthy on set. From all the previous videos, this is the rare one where LDW is actually very assertive and does not fully listen to YIN, he also reveals like his inner desire in a way.

I also liked the ending where YIN reveals LDW gave her vitamins and LDW is like shusssh, that’s our secret~:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 14

14 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I just saw this video (swipe to d video after this pic).. when that girl (always secretary) taken a video of d cast, yin look like avoid d camera and hide behind ldw.. do u think its another strange action from her? 

Oh I saw that too. I was focusing on YIN even though the video was in Always team. Wondering why she was behind LDW and suddenly moved away when the camera of the Always Secretary went to LDW. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

Wondering why she was behind LDW and suddenly moved away when the camera of the Always Secretary went to LDW. 

I also thought what a strange move , 

i mean, i think YIN fully realises that the receptionist actress is recording her always family,

but maybe due to close her position with LDW she decided to distance herself ? 

Hahaha..

Again if everything is normal, then why didn’t she join her like for example waving to the camera like the rest of the always firm just like what she did for that group selfie??

(( Not to mention the actress  kim hee jung (the receptionist) is under the same agency like her , so they must be a bit more close than others right? ))

• Like 6

Thanks for all your posts and analysis!! I couldn't spend much time here this week because of RL. But have enjoyed everyone spazzing... :kiss_wink:

@KimSunny and to the others as well, please remember to delete any picture when you're quoting another post. It is one of the rules in soompi. And when you're posting pictures, only 3 allowed, the rest needs to be in spoilers. This is in consideration for people who are accessing the thread on their phones. Too many pictures slow down the loading. 

Just helping the moderators to remind everyone and so that our thread don't get warnings. 

• Like 5

I think yin is a very private n considerate person.. look how she was being ninja when she came to wrap up party? She didnt like attention.. maybe she felt that tyh team is her family so she want to celebrate privately.. i think thats d real yin.. maybe this character that she didnt want ldw to reveal to public.. i remember 2 momments of her rejection to talk about that topic.. first when goblin prescon when ldw is about to talk about her and she shout nooo...dont... and second when tyh dramachat with mc seulgi when she asked wether yin is d same with ojs character in real life? Yin didnt answer but asked ldw, and d answer we all know that he gave d safe answer like d same is cute n bla bla..but she is smarter (n both laugh)..

In secretary video case, if bcoz of her real character like that, she always avoid anything that could lead to suspicion.. thats when d last group photo shoot with all d cast.. i remember yin stand at ldw's left.. but when secretary video is on, she avoid it and go to his back n slowly to his right side.. its really weird.. she was really cautious.. wonder why..

Some reason i think:

1. She was standing "too close" with ldw or maybe both did "something" on d while and she was a little suprised that camera is on.. :D note: after that she welcoming selca with that secretary n some cast right?

2. She didnt want to create rumors with him, considering of ldw career or maybe herself (we all knew that YG ent already hit by a very big problem now)..

She is more relaxed when kingkong ent filmed themself like in this video

Yes, both took selca with inna's phone.. that white casing is d same in this pic.. she was holding it..

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, o10orio said:

Is that kiss on cheek an adlib of Wookie?  I was wondering about it too.

And don't forget his reaction after that.

And the way he open his mouth "aaakk" it sounds like LDW not KJR. And the way camera angle 'shook' a bit when he kissed.

So, we have this (probably) ad-libbed scene:

1. Hair stroke (ep. 9)

2. Morning peck (ep. 16)

Anything to add?

• Love 5

Hi guys, I've been lurking around hihihi.  I need to bring this up, because no one does.

I've been wondering do u realize that on the last ep, when jinshim went to always firm and became jung rok's one day secretary, she actually ate Jung rok's sandwich that's already bitten by him? I mean.. Yoo inna didn't even show any hesitation, like she already did that a lot with lee dong wook lol. Dont u think that action speaks somrthing? She seems way comfortable with him. Because if it were me, I wouldn't share food that way, that comfortably, to someone I'm not close to. Oh my deluluuuu mind :wub:

Edited by loviily
  • Love 10

3 minutes ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

And don't forget his reaction after that.

And the way he open his mouth "aaakk" it sounds like LDW not KJR. And the way camera angle 'shook' a bit when he kissed.

So, we have this (probably) ad-libbed scene:

1. Hair stroke (ep. 9)

2. Morning peck (ep. 16)

Anything to add?

3. During market date , where he gave strawberry for her to smell (in fact this scene has become viral because their character is a bit ooc , (ep.12)

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, loviily said:

Hi guys, I've been lurking around hihihi.  I need to bring this up, because no one does.

I've been wondering do u realize that on the last ep, when jinshim went to always firm and became jung rok's one day secretary, she actually ate Jung rok's sandwich that's already bitten by him? I mean.. Yoo inna didn't even show any hesitation, like she already did that a lot with lee dong wook lol. Dont u think that action speaks somrthing? She seems way comfortable with him. Because if it were me, I wouldn't share food that way, that comfortably, to someone I'm not close to. Oh my deluluuuu mind :wub:

Yes !! Thanks for pointing that out chingu!

i wanted to say that as well but keep on forgetting :P 

Did they do that naturally because they are actors and actresses who filmed kissing scenes and thus already considered it as  a normal thing to do? 

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Yes !! Thanks for pointing that out chingu!

i wanted to say that as well but keep on forgetting :P 

Did they do that naturally because they are actors and actresses who filmed kissing scenes and thus already considered it as  a normal thing to do? 

And also, after that LDW said "why are you acting so greedy?" why do I have a feeling that it's an adlib. I mean it's just not so JR. I think the script end at the "okay, fine" lol. It's like yoo inna decide to eat his sandwich, lee dong wook then adding adlib and the director decided to go with it lol :phew:

Edited by loviily
  • Love 5

Gentleman dong wook oppa.. i think a woman like yin likes a man like ldw character.. gentle, caring, considerate, reliable, sweet, can make her laugh all day (just like yin said, not a funny man, but a man who can make her laugh)..

I wanna quote tyh ost.. "what if love?" I think both of them should find it themself.. 

• Love 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, loviily said:

I noticed that too. T'was sort of an indirect kiss. Hihihi :D

Oh, those two! I cannot with their flirting with each other in the guise of acting. B):rolleyes:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2