[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Yes there’s a last kiss in DOTS and it’s a hot one too @Alice Mendoza.  But it’s a pre-produced drama so it’s all done when it aired.  Maybe that’s the reason why we got that SSCP final kiss in all it’s heart fluttering glory.  They didn’t know how many people will see it and figure out there’s something special between them.

TYH is live filming and probably gauging the fans’ reaction as they film too.  Maybe they want to divert our attention from the undeniable chemistry of Wookie and InNa.  Oh well, it is what it is.  Now the waiting begins for our ship to sail.

• Love 10

like what I say before no photo together and in a last minute YIN being kind of ninja. we even didnt know where and when she is arrived at wrap up party . and like DOts wrap up party are you realise something... LDW come home early than another. like sjk do it in the past dots wrap up  party. 

The kiss scene make all Knet being comment and approved if both of them being a couple in a real life ... so it's will be confirm soon or letter they are try the best to avoid the rumor if both of them already dating ... lets wait what happen next after this drama. 

If my analyst not wrong its will be wedding announced soon as possible .. just wait and see also let's us pray for that. 

because we already know YIN agency will be try the best also to protect the artist. even when they are still shooting so many guard in their location just to protect all of them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

Sigh. I am quiet because after a drama ends is the true test of a ship. I've never shipped any couple before, but I hope we will keep this tread alive with any news/updates there are of them! 

Even if they're not dating IRL, their chemistry is undeniably out of this world! I usually only watch dramas if I like the leads so for me to be so invested, I just really love the two of them together!  

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Is there a hope TVN will release the bts of the last 2 episodes particularly the kissing scenes at the start and end of episode 15? *heavy sigh*

We need to dissect something. Lol.

What I want to dissect is the interaction of LDW to other girls (his friends, even not his co-stars) and compare it to his interactions with YIN? Same with YIN. But YIN is much reserved and the closest interaction she has (excluding her co-stars before) is with IU. 

• Love 7

3 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

Is there a hope TVN will release the bts of the last 2 episodes particularly the kissing scenes at the start and end of episode 15? *heavy sigh*

We need to dissect something. Lol.

Hello! Not a tvn expert but based on the previous tvn drama ive seem

(secretary kim and encounter) they still release bts for the finale. As to secretary kim they release bts per episode but with encounter at some episodes they congest it to one which is what is similar to touch your heart bts at some weeks. So i guess theyll still give us the bts and their goodbye messages.

heres to hope of waking up to a picture or video of them slicing the cake!!!! Plssss huhu

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don't think so tvn will be release the bts that we are waiting for. because this is so private kiss scene I think.. 

let's discus why this bts not will be release 

this is the first ldw do it kiss like that ... so smooth and with deep of feeling. we can see clear the voice of heart breathing hahahah 

and than when the sofa kiss we can see clear also YIN feel so comfortable with LDW kissing like that .... even he try to teasing YIN hahah and play YIN nose with his nose before he kiss her lips again and the show is end hahahha

we also release camera also setting so far2 away if both of them do it hot kiss hahah maybe when the director say cut both of them not hearing that wwkwkkwkw... 

If we have a blue ray we will know all the bts and bts kiss scene also include the blue ray. but we are know dating couple will sale the blue ray with expensive price. 

right we only can do is just see what happen the next after this 

• Like 8

I want a repeat of this red carpet entrance in an award show this year and next year.  My gosh!  They are GORGEOUS.  I can’t get over their outstanding looks/visuals.  They look perfect together.  CTTO.

Spoiler

High Definition but shorter:

• Love 5

bit of CSI for all of you who are into the SHIPPERS’ sort of conspiracies!! 

So, LDW arrived late at the Wrap Up Party dressed like this: 

Then, he left early in a DIFFERENT COAT - BLACK in colour, apparently SAME colour as YIN and her team - all members of her team were in black at the Wrap Up Party (according to a Twitter source): 

YIN in black hoodie:

In the pic below, looks like she was crying ... :bawling: 

So, wonder WHY LDW changed into a BLACK coat when he left the Wrap Up Party???? 

• Love 4

They looked very close! But just buddies??? For those who don’t know, the actress is Jung Ryeo Won - his co-star in Bubblegum. Long time LDW fans - HELP! Any comments???

He also seems very close to Yoona ... 

Anyone of you Long time LDW fans can comment???? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Yeorobun - don’t worry! We’ll NEVER see pics of main leads together during the Wrap Up Party!! ESPECIALLY SO, if they’re REAL!! They will try their best to AVOID each other during the Wrap Up Party if they are real or if they are HIDING SOMETHING!! 

I need KDrama expertise here - was there a LAST KISS in DOTS?? Why NO LAST KISS here?? They did NOT want to make it TOO OBVIOUS??? PROTECTING PRIVACY again?? And @mimima - you may just have a point, my Dear!! Not just about cheapening their REAL WEDDING, but perhaps right now, it’s TOO CLOSE to REALITY if they had a wedding scene??? :sweatingbullets: ESPECIALLY if LDW is PROTECTING YIN and YIN is still being EXTRA CAREFUL because of her experience?? Sigh ... what else can we as shippers do but to WAIT PATIENTLY and PRAY HARD, right???? :cry::joy:

i really hope its as what you 'predict'!!! :heart::blush: ...and aside from waiting patiently, hope they announce soon that its marriage and not dating :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Natalie Aliya said:

like what I say before no photo together and in a last minute YIN being kind of ninja. we even didnt know where and when she is arrived at wrap up party . and like DOts wrap up party are you realise something... LDW come home early than another. like sjk do it in the past dots wrap up  party. 

The kiss scene make all Knet being comment and approved if both of them being a couple in a real life ... so it's will be confirm soon or letter they are try the best to avoid the rumor if both of them already dating ... lets wait what happen next after this drama. 

If my analyst not wrong its will be wedding announced soon as possible .. just wait and see also let's us pray for that. 

because we already know YIN agency will be try the best also to protect the artist. even when they are still shooting so many guard in their location just to protect all of them. 

I support your analysis! :heart::heart:

• Like 4

the ending wasnt as expected, quite lame to a certain extent, if cos is live filming with fans' comments in consideration, then PD-nim may have edited the ending to be 'softer' so as not to draw attention to the couple's real relationship.  Anyone has idea to the actual ending of the webtoon? but love to dissect more:kiss_wink:

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, michsg said:

the ending wasnt as expected, quite lame to a certain extent, if cos is live filming with fans' comments in consideration, then PD-nim may have edited the ending to be 'softer' so as not to draw attention to the couple's real relationship.  Anyone has idea to the actual ending of the webtoon? but love to dissect more:kiss_wink:

In webnovel (webtoon still on going still beginning  ) 

the ending was

Spoiler

She got pregnant and then they got married and they have a daughter. 

She maintains her life as a celebrity as wel going back to law school. 

Even more during her pregnancy she showed up in a film festival and people praised her beautiful figure due to her pregnancy. 

In the novel the new secretary comes and thought JR is still single and wanna make a move on him, but then poor girl she finally knows that OYS is her boss’s wife. 

People who have read the webnovel and its spoiler might have thought that the ending is far from the expectation since the above webnovel is so satisfying. 

• Love 6

2 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

They looked very close! But just buddies??? For those who don’t know, the actress is Jung Ryeo Won - his co-star in Bubblegum. Long time LDW fans - HELP! Any comments???

He also seems very close to Yoona ... 

Anyone of you Long time LDW fans can comment???? 

I'm not a long-time fan of LDW (I did check his BTSs with Lee Da Hae recently, who seems to have been his ex), so I Googled to see if something's going on:

1. Jung Ryeo Won - looks like they're close. He would send food trucks to her projects all the time, and the lady would post it on her Instagram; 

My take on this - if there was any romantic inclination at all, it would have already happened during Bubblegum days, or maybe right after. And if it did, usually, after a failed romance, you really don't want to give the other person any reason to think you're still into him/her. I would say higher chance of them just being close friends, really. Would not think too much into this.

2. Yoona 

My take on this - basing on other people's reactions, it seems like he cracked a joke that everyone could relate to. The hitting from Yoona was a tad too flirty for my LDW-YIN shipper taste though hehe. Saving grace for me was LDW turning his back with arms crossed - body language tells me there's nothing there.

------

Since we're on the topic of ladies surrounding LDW, if I may add:

3. Lee Da Hae 

My take on this - he was really in love with her when they were together. His general aura was screaming "in love" in all of their BTSs. I'd say she's a candidate for "the one who got away". I wouldn't worry about her being an impediment to our ship, though - have researched that LDH is still very much in love with Se7en (who, btw, kind of have the same chiseled facial features as LDW :D): https://www.soompi.com/article/1289635wpp/se7en-talks-relationship-lee-da-hae-going-dates

On the other hand, YIN also looked smitten with her ex in her BTSs for QIHM (I haven't watched the drama). She also seemed madly in love with him.

4. Suzy

I haven't done decent research on this so can't really make a comment. Just read somewhere that they met at a private party. Not exactly directly connected - but I would love to see Lee Min Ho and YIN's on-screen chemistry, too. 

5. Yoo In Na

The on-screen chemistry is telling me they have the hots for each other. But if they're doing anything to take it to the next level - only time will tell.

However - is it just me, or perhaps the lack of BTSs in TYH - YIN seems more reserved in her off-screen interactions with LDW compared to her interactions with him in Goblin? I feel like she's being cautious around him. She was way more playful with LDW during Goblin days, and this was more evident during the press conference.

Speaking of the press conference for Goblin, I kind of have a feeling YIN was alarmed when LDW wanted to talk about Sunny and her real-life character. She clearly didn't want him to talk about her real-life character - which kind of made me think that it had something to do with the public confession from her ex during the QIHM press conference. It probably traumatised her a bit (have you guys seen the video? She was dumbfounded. She's apparently quick-witted though, she actually gave a good answer when she was asked to respond to his confession).

• Like 3
  • Love 10

LDW official instagram released the bts plus interview of LDW for the ending:wub:

They look so cute together especially that selca. Omo. I don't know what YIN said about how LDW took that selca. Someone wants to translate? 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

In webnovel (webtoon still on going still beginning  ) 

the ending was

Reveal hidden contents

She got pregnant and then they got married and they have a daughter. 

She maintains her life as a celebrity as wel going back to law school. 

Even more during her pregnancy she showed up in a film festival and people praised her beautiful figure due to her pregnancy. 

In the novel the new secretary comes and thought JR is still single and wanna make a move on him, but then poor girl she finally knows that OYS is her boss’s wife. 

People who have read the webnovel and its spoiler might have thought that the ending is far from the expectation since the above webnovel is so satisfying. 

Oh indeed, that ending would have been more satisfying. I wonder why they didn't make it so?

• Like 2