[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I got too busy yesterday and I only visited this thread in the morning, but I was shocked that this thread moves fast. I love it.

Just continue the analyzation. Very kamsahamnida. I love reading those stuffs. My real job is analyzing financial data, and my another job would be analyzing couple lol.

9 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

2. Yin suggest a new name for them.. "heart couple"? I also never saw actor/actress who exciting to create a couple name..

In this same interview, YIN also said that she didn't like the poster of novel and webtoon (but she said in kind way). Usually, actresses will just said that they like it to promote their dramas in the readers. But, what is funnier and more heartbeat-skip-reason, YIN didn't like the poster because LDW is too handsome for the poster. Lol. Who would make that kind of response? And, the way YIN said it, just too frank and no mixture of promotion or anything.

• Love 9

9 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Do u watch songsong after prescon intrvw of dots? When mc asked shk what she would like to choose? "sorry" or "confession"? (This is referred to sjk lines in dots).. and she said ABSOLUTELY "confession", bcoz she cant wait any longer (considering her age).. that time sjk looked smile after heard that..

Yes, I have watched the interview after the DOTS press-con.  That’s what I’m saying.  For beautiful women like InNa and HyeKyo who have a wide range of choices in men who will line up just to talk to them, they can afford to be picky and state their terms for a relationship.  I think InNa’s “congratulate me on my wedding in 3 years” falls under those relationship terms.  These beautiful and talented women don’t have time for just flirting and dating.  They want the real thing so better put a ring on it soon.

Another similarity about InNa and HyeKyo is that both of them have been criticized for having relationships with previous co-actors.  They’ve kept their guards up to make sure they will not be judged harshly again.  This being the case, it takes a special kind of man to penetrate that guard and break it down so they will be comfortable enough to even entertain any thought of having  relationship with another co-actor. As many of you have observed, InNa’s invisible wall is not there anymore with Wookie in TYH.  I know he’s trying since Goblin days.  It looks like he’s had success now.

Spoiler

Saw this on Twitter.  My fave couples doing fist bumps.

I agree with all your points in your post.  I have another view on Wookie’s  crying.  Aside from being immersed in his character, he is so comfortable with InNa and has a lot of trust in her that he knows he can let go without being judged.  He knows she is warm hearted and he will be comforted by her that’s why he’s so free in expressing his untapped feelings of sorrow about the breakup scene.  He even said he doesn’t even know why he’s crying.

I hope all we witnessed in Goblin and TYH is not just us being biased.  I’m looking forward as to what these two will be doing after the drama is over.  C’mon end of drama party, fan meet special guesting, end of year red carpet , Best Couple awards and the announcements for engagement and then wedding.  These are wishes for now but I hope it will come true.  The sooner, the better.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

Ok I love so many analyst in here... and I'm agree with all off you who's giving analyst about this couple.

for me if nothing happen about them why so much security in that shooting location is something really strange for me.

and than food truck together.... if just friend is impossible send food truck together for ex PDnim.

I'm hear someone saying to me is YIN reject drama with SJS oppa don't know why. but after that she's agree to playing  drama together with LDW... that make me thinks again. how far the realationship growing ....

about Kiss scene... I'm seriously interest with BTS episode 10. kiss scene in OJS home. my analyst for episode 10 kiss scene 

first when LDW kiss her with so smooth and soft it's touch my heart and make me say " hemmm is strange right what going on with both of them " but why the kiss scene being cut off. 

also the kiss scene ep 14 camera being so far far away.... this couple make me crazy to analyst this and that... 

and for press con also when both of them being interview wahhhh taeba YIN so comfertable with LDW... 

I just need the announcement the wedding that hahahha 

• Love 6

Ok I love so many analyst in here... and I'm agree with all off you who's giving analyst about this couple.

for me if nothing happen about them why so much security in that shooting location is something really strange for me.

and than food truck together.... if just friend is impossible send food truck together for ex PDnim.

I'm hear someone saying to me is YIN reject drama with SJS oppa don't know why. but after that she's agree to playing  drama together with LDW... that make me thinks again. how far the realationship growing ....

about Kiss scene... I'm seriously interest with BTS episode 10. kiss scene in OJS home. my analyst for episode 10 kiss scene 

first when LDW kiss her with so smooth and soft it's touch my heart and make me say " hemmm is strange right what going on with both of them " but why the kiss scene being cut off. 

also the kiss scene ep 14 camera being so far far away.... this couple make me crazy to analyst this and that... 

and for press con also when both of them being interview wahhhh taeba YIN so comfertable with LDW... 

I just need the announcement the wedding that hahahha 

• Love 2

5 hours ago, KimSunny said:

. But, what is funnier and more heartbeat-skip-reason, YIN didn't like the poster because LDW is too handsome for the poster. Lol. Who would make that kind of response? And, the way YIN said it, just too frank and no mixture of promotion or anything.

I really love how INNA is so honest and expressive regarding her admiration for lee dong wook. Especially when she said that HE IS HANDSOME and how she ended up Fangirling when dong wook finally smiled at the scene. I remember kim go eun? was it kim go eun saying that Inna as an eoni compliments very well without a hinge of complimenting for the sake of giving compliments, rather, it felt sincere when she compliments. 

On this, Yoo In Na said, "I am aware there are concerns about it being too similar. But you wouldn't think that way after watching the drama. (At the time of 'Goblin') The viewers probably felt that he was very cool, but I've never felt that way as Sunny. He was rather cute and lovely, and I wanted to embrace him. On the other hand, he's very cool in this production. I'm filming feeling like I can't move because my heart pounds so strongly. I think such feelings will also be delivered to the viewers." 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/yoo-in-na-and-lee-dong-wook-share-about-working-together-again-after-goblin

“The audio team is doing one thing, while the lighting team is doing another. But [Lee Dong Wook] knows everything, from the situation with audio, direction, lighting, the other actors, me, and even props.”

She continued, “[He’ll notice] whether or not sunlight [is affecting lighting], and even if there is the tiniest sound on set, he’ll ask, ‘Is the audio okay?’ I’m also pretty quick to catch on to things, but I’ve never met an actor like him. It’s really reassuring.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300406wpp/yoo-in-na-says-shes-never-met-an-actor-like-lee-dong-wook-talks-about-her-11-year-trainee-period-and-late-debut

I also like how lee dong wook compliments yoo in na. like seriously you two.

And regarding their acting, men if Lee dong wook cried because kwon jung rok broke up with Jinshim, i bet that kwon jung rok inside lee dong wook is much in love with Jin shim. :'( and i remember Lee dong wook saying that Jin shim is almost the same as IN NA except that inna is smarter. Love is in the air in the set i guess. <3 <3 <3

• Love 11

On 3/24/2019 at 7:08 PM, Hilmaya Zara said:

"Correct me if I am wrong. Lee dong wook normally cups the girl's face when he kisses in dramas unless the girl brings her hand to his neck there is no reason to move his hand or pull her closer. And YIN didn't take her hand to his neck here. Nonetheless LDK himself moves his hand to hold YIN and pulls her closer as you can see when camera zooms out YIN is forced to take a step towards him because of the way he pulls her in. I went and watched LDK kiss scenes in hotel king and bubblegum and he is consistent with his hand on the neck thing. But here I feel there is something different. It's like LDK wanted to have her really close to him. Like he really really wants to draw her inside him and wants to close the distance."

Reading this part has got me thinking, "I wonder if LDW heard the PD-nim shout 'Cut!' when doing this scene?"

Pardon my imaginative mind and fangirling heart. They just seem to be "gutterly insync" when it comes to them. :sweat_smile::joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Reading this part has got me thinking, "I wonder if LDW heard the PD-nim shout 'Cut!' when doing this scene?"

Hahahaha my imagination too !

count me in :D for having a similar thought like you!

perhaps this is why they didn’t want to release the bts as it may seemed toooooo obvious that he is way too immersed being JR character?! (and the same goes to YIN but i doubt that tho cause she’s really reserved once the  cut word is ‘shouted’) 

• Love 6

So deep.. every woman at mariageable age will have d same thought.. what love is? Hmm.. thats sound a bit similar to tyh ost, what if love? That song lyrics also mention what IS love? Is it coincidence but why i think tyh drama was made for them (yin n ldw)?? :D

Btw, do u all already saw eps 14 bts?  There's not a single bts scene of ldw n yin.. why? I have a feeling maybe ldw asked pdnim to cut their bts scene.. he maybe concerned about d little issue if haters at his insta that gave negative comment about yin.. maybe he felt sorry for her since its bcoz he/his manager or agency who posted his crying bts scene with yin comforting him.. if my assumption is true then i'm very sad it happened.. why i felt tyh more n more describe their own real life? Like in drama when oys received bad comments n haters too.. 

• Love 7

Their similarity :joy: :

So does Wookie remember this YIN funny bad acting scene from watching it with her in Drama Chat and purposefully doing a parody

or they're so in sync and unconsciously just do same things? 

*PS. Dont take THIS post too seriously. Not exactly a serious clue or anything LOL but just a funny thing :yum:

• LOL 4

Talkingg about YIN relationship with her ex, I don’t know that YIN received so many criticism about that. I did watch the drama and if I remembered right, the effect after the drama was very good, and people congratulated for her relationship. I also can predict that they would breakup because her ex just served the army not so long after the confession. That’s why I a bit surprised when smb mentioned that YIN and SHK have the same feeling. Of course YIN will be more careful but her situation actually is much better then SHK I would say.

I understood SHK’s situation and also joined the ship, but back then there are so many much more clear evidences between them (Songsong). But about YIN and LDW, I have no info except from bts and their press interviews.

• Like 2

@intrariver that’s too funny.  Cheeky Wookie.  I’m sure he remembers JinShim’s bad acting video that’s why he’s suggesting if that’s what he should do in that crying scene.  If it wasn’t such a serious part of the drama, it would be nice to have some parody.  Just like the cool walk from the supermarket with a bag of onion leeks that Grim Reaper and Goblin did.  Complete with background music too:D.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Wookie remember this YIN funny bad acting scene from watching it with her in Drama Chat and purposefully doing a parody

I hope that he really indeed remembers that scene from watching it in dramachat with her and can’t help himself to re-enact and make parody of that scene because perhaps....

it gave him such a lasting impression y seeing that “bad acting” from YIN. :tounge_xd:

I applaud YIN for  doing “bad acting” convincingly. I replayed her scene with JKY for numerous times. 

I think It’s more difficult to purposefully acting badly “in a drama” within a drama and convince the audience that she’s portraying bad actress tbh. 

But hey..She passed it with flying colours:kiss_wink: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

hope that he really indeed remembers that scene from watching it in dramachat with her and can’t help himself to re-enact and make parody of that scene because perhaps....

it gave him such a lasting impression y seeing that “bad acting” from YIN. :tounge_xd:

Of COURSE he remembers! I bet he was actually there observing YIN when she was filming!! :lol: He’s really cheeky!!  He also complimented YIN during the Vlive drama chat - commenting that it must have been really hard for YIN to portray bad acting, yet she did it so well!! :wub: 

• Love 4

5 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Of COURSE he remembers! I bet he was actually there observing YIN when she was filming!! :lol:

KYAAAAH!!!! You are so good to my shipper heart! :heart: Imagine him being there when he isn't even part of that scene. :wub:

I have one question though, (I am not familiar about how things are during a K-drama production) is it common for PDs to ask for the main actor's opinion on how to go about filming the main actress' scene even when the main actor is not even part of the scene? I remember Wookie remarking that PD-nim asked him how much wind(?) to use at a scene with only YIN in it. I think he was referring to that scene when YIN got off the elevator and first walked into the law firm on OYS's first day there. Does this kind of thing happen often in other productions too?

• Like 4

Just saw this LOL

funny:

Spoiler

Male x Male  Winners of Couple award. And not even an official couple those characters just maybe 2-3 shippery scenes is all lol. The actors cant stop LOLing :sweatingbullets:

Reminds me about Award shows for TYH and LDW and YIN too.

I know as a huge TvN Fangirl, for TvN dramas there's at least :

TvN Drama Award and

Korean Cable Tv Awards

which are at the end of the year. (If i rember correctly September/October and/or December).

Hopefully TYH, LDW & YIN will be included and even better if beside winning the BEST ACTOR and BEST ACTRESS that they both deserve so much also win BEST COUPLE Award. :heart:   

...Although w. Romcom genre probably harder to win best actor awards since less complex plot and character not deeply emotionally torn :sweatingbullets: ..But MAYBE they CAN since they both even cried in BTS when not required lol

• Love 6