[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

WHAT A TIME FOR LDW AND YIN SHIPPERS TO BE ALIVE. :joy:

kLgG4v.gif

Although I’m sad the drama is ending but I can’t wait until we get to see the aftermath...whether LDW and YIN will be caught together afterwards “for no reason” hehehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

God the kiss is reallyyyyy deep and sexy!!! 

I might be crazy but somehow I think that’s the kiss of real LDW and YIN. Cuz it’s so passionate :P

I repeated it a hundred times and still feel it’s soooo hot!!! Help me! :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, bidown said:

God the kiss is reallyyyyy deep and sexy!!! 

I might be crazy but somehow I think that’s the kiss of real LDW and YIN. Cuz it’s so passionate :P

I repeated it a hundred times and still feel it’s soooo hot!!! Help me! :joy:

You're not the only one who's gone crazy chingu!

count me in I felt like a real pervert for zooming in this particular scene for God knows how many. 

:smirk:

I hope we're gonna be given this particular BTS. 

pleasee!:relaxed:

I hope we're gonna get it and we also get to see some of their after kiss reaction...for spazzing of course!:phew:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

wow! its been a good 3 years shince i last shipped any couple..but ldw and yin is really daebak.  i didnt even wait for subs to watch ep14 cos couldnt wait to see what happened and omigosh, so nice to be 'rewarded' with deep kiss....like finally! too bad the story left 2 eps more.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

22 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Actually, Dispatch, PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE in REAL LIFE! :lol: BUT they are SMART NINJAS, so, just date and ANNOUNCE THE WEDDING ASAP!! :wub:

its just so amazing to see LDW to 'graduate' his hands from her face to hug her whilst they kiss...its like 'must hold you tight!!'  and for YIN to take that closer step towards him..whoa!!!!!!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 6

22 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Actually, Dispatch, PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE in REAL LIFE! :lol: BUT they are SMART NINJAS, so, just date and ANNOUNCE THE WEDDING ASAP!! :wub:

Since goblin, ldw already flirty n naughty.. yin looked a bit shy, but after that she can look straight to his eyes, n vice versa ldw who getting shy.. lols..

But yes i can say that i really like this "i love u" kiss from eps 14.. i can feel that kiss so warm n sweet.. and its so nice to look yin kiss him back and their body closer to each other..

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 8

22 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Since goblin, ldw already flirty n naughty.. yin looked a bit shy, but after that she can look straight to his eyes, n vice versa ldw who getting shy.. lols..

But yes i can say that i really like this "i love u" kiss from eps 14.. i can feel that kiss so warm n sweet.. and its so nice to look yin kiss him back and their body closer to each other..

Same! I was on the lookout for the 'kiss back' heart melted when YIN kissed back :love:

• Love 6

Guys I have a curious thing here. Pls gimme your ideas :joy:

Is there anyone have a thought about LDW’s posts on his IG? If he posts pictures about TYH, he will choose some taken with YIN. Then I would like to ask old LDW fans, is he usually post that kind of pictures with his costars? He or his manager manages his SNS?

Is there any coincidence or suspicious thing guys?? :wub::wub:

• Like 4

OK that kissing scene....

agjdjdjsksksksksksksksjkskskskks

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW YIN RECEIVES THE KISS!! :

LDW giving YIN legatimately a real HEART:heart:ATTACK!:

Look at her face, mouth and body....she is BREATHING HEAVILY OMOOO ! :love::sweatingbullets: (I can evel FEEL her breathing heavily when watching this scene):

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

14 hours ago, intrariver said:

OK that kissing scene....

agjdjdjsksksksksksksksjkskskskks

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW YIN RECEIVES THE KISS!! :

LDW giving YIN legatimately a real HEART:heart:ATTACK!:

Look at her face, mouth and body....she is BREATHING HEAVILY OMOOO ! :love::sweatingbullets: (I can evel FEEL her breathing heavily when watching this scene):

Maybe u should see her hand's gesture.. i think she felt a bit nervous when they did back n forth kiss scene since it was another take right? Pdnim cut from first take n followed by this.. so i'm pretty sure they kissed A LOT that night hahaha.....

P.s: eventhough yin used high heels, i think she was hard to reach ldw height.. look at her neck when both kiss.. lols..

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8