[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Oh, and that part where she insisted that LDW is more handsome than the guy in the web toon poster. I was like, "Uh huh... you just couldn't stop yourself from saying how handsome he is eih?" B)

I was going to say this, too. Also, did you notice that YIN carefully and kindly said that she didn't like the poster. And, before she said that, she also told the interviewer that the guy in the poster did not looklike LDW. LDW was more handsome than that guy as what she said. 

So, let's connect those dots :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

56 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

I was going to say this, too. Also, did you notice that YIN carefully and kindly said that she didn't like the poster. And, before she said that, she also told the interviewer that the guy in the poster did not looklike LDW. LDW was more handsome than that guy as what she said. 

So, let's connect those dots :tounge_xd:

I wonder if the reason why she did not like the poster was because the guy in there was not even nearly as handsome as LDW? That kept running through my head as I was watching that part of the interview. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Hi guys! I’ve been a lurker of soompi forums for years now haha but this will be the first time I’ll post something hehe since I’ve been a lurker of threads of kdrama couples, I had successful ships and not yet successful ships. Notably successful ones are Song2 and the NamLee(WFKBJ: even tho they broke up already) and one thing I found similar with both couple that gave a sign (to delulu shippers at least) is the AD-LIB moments. I remember that there were ad-lib scenes in DOTS and WFKBJ that were very romantic and sweet. I can remember NamLee having an ADLIB KISS before huhu and IFFF THE LIPBALM KISS IS AN ADLIB can this be a sign? Idk huhuhu but my shipper heart wishes it to be true! Hopefully they tell us at the right time!!

• Love 7

On 3/16/2019 at 6:08 PM, Yeojachingudeul said:

for me it seems as if  they have 'more than just friend but not yet dating' kind of relationship..hmm..should i say 'Some' stage ?

Yes!  I was smiling from ear to ear and nodding like crazy when I saw the “some” stage.  More than friends but not yet dating at the time of that chat, yes.  Hopefully it has progressed some more while they are finishing up the drama.  Let’s see what we can find out during the end of drama get together for the cast.  How I wish they will also have a cast & crew trip after the drama to celebrate its success.  The more they are together, the more we can peek into their after drama interactions.  After Goblin, all 4 of the main cast were not able to go to the trip since all were busy with CFs and what nots when the drama ended.

I hope there will be a TYH cast/crew trip and that they will join to the trip.

• Love 4

if you see kiss scene on episode 10... I fell so many angle being cut off. hemmm I just think.... how many take... how many cut off.. making me crazy to think... damn why oh why ...

I never see LDW doing something like this for kissing scene... from the up lips than to above lips and than camera so different angle ...damn Im so crazy to know about that wkwkkw

• Love 4

I just wanna know, regarding the agencies and korean entertainment industry in general, is it really common that celebrities will fake a relationship just to divert the media or to cover up? And is it possible that some couples are actually still together and reportedly separated to ease the fans?

Lee Dong wook really loves to tease her doesn't he? 

TZ2vDaU.jpg

It's been a while since I shipped so I am a bit rusty when it comes to body language and stuffs. But truth is no one can deny how close these two are on set and how well they'd known each other since they started working with each other...

There was also part of the interview where LDW said YIN is cute , cheerful and sexy... Both are really into giving compliments about each other yes? 

And obviously LDW really is into looking out for Yoo In na whether it's the heater, the smaller piece of the cookie , holding her wrist while shooting the amusement park scene, helping her off the rides, opening her bottle of water... I mean they aren't even talking but he knows what YIN needs kkk

And he  goes out of his way to make her laugh, he wasn't really shy when he was playfully dancing in front of In na but when he saw that the others are staring at him and asking him to do it again he became shy afterwards

• Love 8

4 hours ago, gendhisputih said:

Spoiler

Okay Chingus..

I cannot confirmed it's true or not, But, I heard this from someone who is close to K entertainment industry.. My source is Korean, and I was told directly, about 2 years ago we met for dinner. My source said that LDK and YIN is a real "partner".. That's why, I was shocked back in early 2018 when LDK has a dating rumour with Suzy, and being confirmed by their labels.. :( 

Spoiler

I’m shocked too. In this forum who follow me from 4mydearpichicouple will know. I noticed LDW wear a similar bracelet with YIN. And i noticed if LDW did a vlive back than in that day YIN will appears too, just dinner with friend or has same schedule. They have same bodyguard too and that’s popular bodyguard same with Song2 couple. I know maybe i’m delution too much. But i believe there is something back than :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

27 minutes ago, pichicouple said:

I’m shocked too. In this forum who follow me from 4mydearpichicouple will know. I noticed LDW wear a similar bracelet with YIN. And i noticed if LDW did a vlive back than in that day YIN will appears too, just dinner with friend or has same schedule. They have same bodyguard too and that’s popular bodyguard same with Song2 couple. I know maybe i’m delution too much. But i believe there is something back than :blush:

OMG! more of this please!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, pichicouple said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dongwookinna_fp/status/909251924486057984

Is this the bracelet?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, gendhisputih said:

Okay Chingus..

I cannot confirmed it's true or not, But, I heard this from someone who is close to K entertainment industry.. My source is Korean, and I was told directly, about 2 years ago we met for dinner. My source said that LDK and YIN is a real "partner".. That's why, I was shocked back in early 2018 when LDK has a dating rumour with Suzy, and being confirmed by their labels.. :(

You see, the thing with that LDW & Suzy thing is that while their labels confirmed that dating thing between them, there was never a confirmation from either of them nor were there any sightings of them going out. Now, I am not that familiar with K entertainment but from what I've gathered so far, there usually is a confirmation from the persons involved themselves after their managements do then there'd be sightings of them together. So, I tend to believe together with the opinion posed by one of our co-shippers here in the earlier pages that the LDW-Suzy thing was possibly a publicity thing. The timing seemed to be just right when both of them were in need of it. 

As for LDW & YIN, they probably were indeed an "item" (let me take the liberty to interpret what you mean by "real partner" as that) and may still even are an item but both are being very careful to protect whatever they have because they want to strengthen it and thus,  welcomed the cover-up.

Why do I think that they still are an item? If I remember it right, YIN was the first to be cast for the drama, and she said she thought LDW was the perfect actor for KJR's character and could deliver what was needed for the character. That tells me she really does know him quite well to be able to have that much faith in him. So, did she recommend him for the role? Probably. Also, basing on how they interact with each other while filming the drama and during those interviews, like what I've always maintained, there is something there that has grown deeper since the Goblin days. Now, relationships, whatever kind it may be, develop or strengthen through constant communication and meeting with the other person, right? This leads me to believe that they have been doing just that after Goblin & their CF together. It's possible that they are taking things slow which, to me, is actually a lot better because that would mean they value whatever it is that they have and probably want to have it for keeps. Now, it might seem that I may be reaching too far here, but trust me, those interactions, those soft glances, silent eye-to-eye communications, how he is sweetly taking care of her, him knowing her physiological reactions when she is cold, and openly being proud of how she worked hard during the first four epis of the drama -- all these do not just speak of friendship. There is something more there and deeper. While they seem to be fiercely protecting whatever they have for now, I pray (and I hope we all do together) that it grows strong and solidify into them taking the next step -- marriage. 

BUT this is just my POV. I'd like to hear your POVs also. :)

• Love 11
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Heart_note said:

I just wanna know, regarding the agencies and korean entertainment industry in general, is it really common that celebrities will fake a relationship just to divert the media or to cover up? And is it possible that some couples are actually still together and reportedly separated to ease the fans?

I believe this kind of practice is a common thing in show business in many parts of the world. They do it where I come from. In my country, celebrities are so limited by clauses in their contracts that they are FORBIDDEN from divulging their real relationships for fear that it could and would hurt their bankability as actors or actresses. Sometimes, are "forced" to own up to a fake relationship in order to gain more popularity.  So yeah, it is very possible. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

After reading all of your ideas here, I get something would express here and pls correct me if I'm wrong ^^

As I'm U30 then I somehow want to show off if I'm in relationship with a guy, how happy and how close we are. But they are U40 already, the way they think and act must be a big difference to us right? They're close but always control their actions and somehow keep a distance to protect their "good-friend-or-else-relationship". I think this is the way how U40 been in love hahaa. However, eyes tell eveything. What they want to hide are revealed by their eyes contact. B)B)

For me, nothing precious than the way LDW plays around YIN and makes her smile but always takes care of her when she gets any health problems (when she was cold or when they was filming in the park). I also realise that he always keep YIN in his eyes and try to figure out where she is during filming. 

Now I know how hard it is to keep my head in reality while my heart in delulu world :tired::weary: but who's care hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

You see, the thing with that LDW & Suzy thing is that while their labels confirmed that dating thing between them, there was never a confirmation from either of them nor were there any sightings of them going out. Now, I am not that familiar with K entertainment but from what I've gathered so far, there usually is a confirmation from the persons involved themselves after their managements do then there'd be sightings of them together. So, I tend to believe together with the opinion posed by one of our co-shippers here in the earlier pages that the LDW-Suzy thing was possibly a publicity thing. The timing seemed to be just right when both of them were in need of it. 

As for LDW & YIN, they probably were indeed an "item" (let me take the liberty to interpret what you mean by "real partner" as that) and may still even are an item but both are being very careful to protect whatever they have because they want to strengthen it and thus,  welcomed the cover-up.

Why do I think that they still are an item? If I remember it right, YIN was the first to be cast for the drama, and she said she thought LDW was the perfect actor for KJR's character and could deliver what was needed for the character. That tells me she really does know him quite well to be able to have that much faith in him. So, did she recommend him for the role? Probably. Also, basing on how they interact with each other while filming the drama and during those interviews, like what I've always maintained, there is something there that has grown deeper since the Goblin days. Now, relationships, whatever kind it may be, develop or strengthen through constant communication and meeting with the other person, right? This leads me to believe that they have been doing just that after Goblin & their CF together. It's possible that they are taking things slow which, to me, is actually a lot better because that would mean they value whatever it is that they have and probably want to have it for keeps. Now, it might seem that I may be reaching too far here, but trust me, those interactions, those soft glances, silent eye-to-eye communications, how he is sweetly taking care of her, him knowing her physiological reactions when she is cold, and openly being proud of how she worked hard during the first four epis of the drama -- all these do not just speak of friendship. There is something more there and deeper. While they seem to be fiercely protecting whatever they have for now, I pray (and I hope we all do together) that it grows strong and solidify into them taking the next step -- marriage. 

BUT this is just my POV. I'd like to here your POVs also. :)

Here's a link to my post from the early pages about the Suzy "dating":

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432094-official-%E2%99%A5lee-dong-wook%E2%99%A5-yoo-in-na-%E2%99%A5-pichi-coupleointment-couple/?do=findComment&comment=21422008

Newbies please do read it, I'm honestly getting tired of seeing people worried over nothing

/bringing up Suzy saying YIN won't date LDW because BFF with IU who's BFF with Suzy.

Please read this, as well as what my fellow shippers also say on that same page 

Spoiler

especially hilarious is that comment about the nonexistent so-called "reporter" :sweatingbullets::joy: by @Yoo In Na

Ive also made a few observations back during Goblin era and from the time after it, but back then thought maybe I was just being delulu....now in the light of things I'm starting to think maybe I was right all along after all.

I'll share them later on when I've more time to type.

Also @gendhisputih  please put what youve shared into spoiler/hidden tags at least!!

I feel a bit awkward about this shared in a public forum so openly, especially if indeed LDW&YIN is doing their all to protect and hide what they have.

• Love 6

41 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Also @gendhisputih  please put what youve shared into spoiler/hidden tags at least!!

I feel a bit awkward about this shared in a public forum so openly, especially if indeed LDW&YIN is doing their all to protect and hide what they have.

Okay!! Sorry, i just reactivated my account, and it's been so long I didn't write or communicate in this forum. I will delete it instead..  

1 hour ago, gendhisputih said:

Okay!! Sorry, i just reactivated my account, and it's been so long I didn't write or communicate in this forum. I will delete it instead..  

Okay good. And if any more info please do post about asking people to PM you about it instead.  I think it's fine to share these things in private and keep shippers hopeful (also that will keep the support for LDW&YIN strong if they do indeed announce one day).

• Like 4