[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Hello Everyone,

Long time troller, first time poster here. I only recently discovered KDramas -- my first being CLOY. I only bring that up, because I see many correlations between SYJ and HB's relationship and YIN and LDW. I became obsessed with that couple and watched every single interview, promotional video, BTS--you name it, I watched it. Loving CLOY got me to watch Goblin and I immediately got the same feels from YIN and LDW that I got from watching SYJ and HB. It's a testament to their acting that all of us so bought into their story (more so than Goblin and Goblin's bride, to be honest--not because of their acting, I couldn't get over the age difference in their characters) so much that we all wanted them (PiChi) to be together. Since I was late to the Goblin game, I watched Touch Your Heart very soon after seeing Goblin. When I watched TYH it made me feel like I was literally 12 years old again--it literally made my heart sing and I ended up buying the video for myself for Christmas! I've since watched it all the way through 4 times now, and certain episodes I've watched at least 7 times.

Like with my obsession with BinJin, I took the opportunity to watch every single video I could find with the Pichi Couple. BTS from both shows, interviews, LDW's VLive shows, Goblin extra episodes -- all of it. And these are my observations. It could all be delulu -- but here it is.

If you look at the BTS from Goblin it is very clear that LDW has a crush on YIN. He even said in an interview (in words very similar to that of HB when talking about SYJ) that he thought she was amazing actress, that her portrayal of Sunny took everyone by surprise, and that he learned so much from acting with her. I think he really came to admire her at that point. During their press conference, no one was really paying them much attention (yet) and he was quite comfortable opening flirting with her and they locked hands when he helped her off the stage. He was so cute when talking to Goblin and Goblin's bride in a BTS about his upcoming kiss scene with Sunny. KGU seemed so excited for him!

Skip ahead to TYH press conference. They clearly were having fun up there, but I think they either had started dating or were in a secret relationship because she consciously only rested her hand on his forearm when walking off the stage--so different than from a few years ago. Compare that to CLOY's press conference (and we now know they were IN a relationship) where HB and SYJ seemed a bit aloof and cold towards one another -- it's because they were hiding something!

If you've seen the BTS from Goblin for WY and SH's last screen time, you'll see LDW whisper to YIN that they need to "practice" for their kiss scene and she's like "no way" (crosses her arms) "I won't do it." I always thought that was a bit weird, but then I read an article where LDW said that the kiss scene between him and Sunny was HIS idea to the director and the director said "ok," which is out how that awesome scene at the end came to be (he he, because he wanted to make out with her one last time and not in the freezing cold).

Also worth noting -- during their promotional show for TYH, when YIN mentioned that LDW takes care of her and brought her vitamins, he quickly shushed her. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that LDW gave the director "directions" on how to shoot YIN, suggested fans in once scene to make her more glamorous. He also rescheduled some of their shooting scenes so that they would be inside when it was super cold. Who does that? Someone who cares a LOT about his co-star, that's who.

I take heart in his Vlive from 2019 that when he talks about TYH he mentions that it was regretful the shooting only took place for four months (vs. CLOY was 6 months, TONT was 7 months--plus a lot of reshoots), because he felt that they could have done more (not sure what more means -- more episodes, more to the story?). He even mentions that filming for him was fun--so much that he didn't think of it as "work." I've only heard him talk about how exhausting and hard TONT was to shoot. You just need to look at him (he just looks so unhealthy and thin) to know that show took something out of him.

He mentions in his VLive that it was his idea to dye his hair, NOT the director's (TONT).  I personally think it childish and silly -- but HB and SYJ do it, too -- where actors do things (like wear matching colors, wear the same brand, etc.) to signal that they are actually "with" someone else. So are the rings, the hair color, the robes they each wore in their shows "signals" that they are in a relationship OR are we all delusional?

I know I'm starting to ramble here, so forgive me. I know that LDW has been on a breakneck schedule (which is probably why he's so thin) for the past two years -- no breaks. Since shooting TYH, YIN has also been working fairly non-stop. I think they had an interest in one another during Goblin, but never acted on it. But when you're in a show about falling in love with someone, and spending most of your days with that person -- wouldn't it be easy to fall in love?

I want to believe that when they got together for TYH, it re-kindled the mutual attraction they had for one another? It's not like they don't see each other -- all the Goblin actors have said during interviews that they get together, they have their own chat text ring -- KGU said she often goes and hangs out at YIN's house.  But it's a different thing to go meet for soju/beer with a group of friends vs. spending long days on set with someone.  Do you remember the BTS where he writes her a note and she says she doesn't like it? Then he writes her another note that clearly makes her happy, but she doesn't show the second note to the cameraman?

I think the second food truck was NOT sent by KGU, but that she send it for LDW so that his fans wouldn't be concerned (remember the outrage from HB's fans when the grocery photos emerged?). Remember, we now know that HB and SYJ were together after The Negotiation (the grocery store pictures don't lie) but during this time he sent food trucks to other actresses. In Korea, your production company doesn't really allow you to do anything without their permission. I don't think LDW's company would allow him to show any public displays of affection for YIN -- not because he doesn't care, but because it would give rise to too much talk.

As for the recent food truck from JBo -- her note said something about her "friend who smokes with her" -- I think she really does think of him like an older brother. They spent 7 months on a set together -- it's only natural to develop a friendship. But it is more than that? If so, then they are not very good actors -- because I'm sorry. I tried to watch TONT but I couldn't get past Ep 10 because I felt NO chemistry between them and I couldn't buy the storyline without the chemistry (that he's waited 1000 years for her to be reborn--didn't buy it). Maybe I'm biased, or I'm so invested in the PiChi Couple that I just can't accept anything else in my head, but that's how I felt. 

My delusional self says that at the end of TYH that PiChi had decided to try a relationship, but that neither has had time to spend with one another, because of their crazy schedules. Then YIN sees all the promotional crap that's been put out for TONT and starts having doubts. But to me, seeing her reaction (the crying) for her last day of shooting celebration (the van, decorated exactly like LDWs a month before for TONT) was overwhelming relief to her that LDW still has feelings for her, which is why he sent his production team to make up that van (my theory).

I almost gave up on BinJin and what always gave me hope was that what I witnessed on screen was real--that even though they were both excellent actors, there was real feelings I was watching during CLOY (remember the BTS when they were drinking and he said he wanted to marry her -- and SYJ crying in real life?). I mean, you can literally see it in their eyes when they look at one another. LDW had a similar reaction in the BTS of Episode 12 of TYH when he just started crying when breaking up with YIN. That wasn't acting, that was real feelings coming through. There are other moments, too (the sly little smile on her face when they share the cookie but know they are being filmed). I hold on to those moments.

Both YIN and LDW have (again) very tight schedules. So it might be we PiChi shippers will have to wait a bit longer. But I truly believe those two belong together, even if they haven't quite figured it out for themselves, yet. Whether they tragically miss their boat, I will forever love their performances and the happiness they give me in watching them together on screen.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

46 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

Hello Everyone,

Long time troller, first time poster here. I only recently discovered KDramas -- my first being CLOY. I only bring that up, because I see many correlations between SYJ and HB's relationship and YIN and LDW. I became obsessed with that couple and watched every single interview, promotional video, BTS--you name it, I watched it. Loving CLOY got me to watch Goblin and I immediately got the same feels from YIN and LDW that I got from watching SYJ and HB. It's a testament to their acting that all of us so bought into their story (more so than Goblin and Goblin's bride, to be honest--not because of their acting, I couldn't get over the age difference in their characters) so much that we all wanted them (PiChi) to be together. Since I was late to the Goblin game, I watched Touch Your Heart very soon after seeing Goblin. When I watched TYH it made me feel like I was literally 12 years old again--it literally made my heart sing and I ended up buying the video for myself for Christmas! I've since watched it all the way through 4 times now, and certain episodes I've watched at least 7 times.

Like with my obsession with BinJin, I took the opportunity to watch every single video I could find with the Pichi Couple. BTS from both shows, interviews, LDW's VLive shows, Goblin extra episodes -- all of it. And these are my observations. It could all be delulu -- but here it is.

If you look at the BTS from Goblin it is very clear that LDW has a crush on YIN. He even said in an interview (in words very similar to that of HB when talking about SYJ) that he thought she was amazing actress, that her portrayal of Sunny took everyone by surprise, and that he learned so much from acting with her. I think he really came to admire her at that point. During their press conference, no one was really paying them much attention (yet) and he was quite comfortable opening flirting with her and they locked hands when he helped her off the stage. He was so cute when talking to Goblin and Goblin's bride in a BTS about his upcoming kiss scene with Sunny. KGU seemed so excited for him!

Skip ahead to TYH press conference. They clearly were having fun up there, but I think they either had started dating or were in a secret relationship because she consciously only rested her hand on his forearm when walking off the stage--so different than from a few years ago. Compare that to CLOY's press conference (and we now know they were IN a relationship) where HB and SYJ seemed a bit aloof and cold towards one another -- it's because they were hiding something!

If you've seen the BTS from Goblin for WY and SH's last screen time, you'll see LDW whisper to YIN that they need to "practice" for their kiss scene and she's like "no way" (crosses her arms) "I won't do it." I always thought that was a bit weird, but then I read an article where LDW said that the kiss scene between him and Sunny was HIS idea to the director and the director said "ok," which is out how that awesome scene at the end came to be (he he, because he wanted to make out with her one last time and not in the freezing cold).

Also worth noting -- during their promotional show for TYH, when YIN mentioned that LDW takes care of her and brought her vitamins, he quickly shushed her. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that LDW gave the director "directions" on how to shoot YIN, suggested fans in once scene to make her more glamorous. He also rescheduled some of their shooting scenes so that they would be inside when it was super cold. Who does that? Someone who cares a LOT about his co-star, that's who.

I take heart in his Vlive from 2019 that when he talks about TYH he mentions that it was regretful the shooting only took place for four months (vs. CLOY was 6 months, TONT was 7 months--plus a lot of reshoots), because he felt that they could have done more (not sure what more means -- more episodes, more to the story?). He even mentions that filming for him was fun--so much that he didn't think of it as "work." I've only heard him talk about how exhausting and hard TONT was to shoot. You just need to look at him (he just looks so unhealthy and thin) to know that show took something out of him.

He mentions in his VLive that it was his idea to dye his hair, NOT the director's (TONT).  I personally think it childish and silly -- but HB and SYJ do it, too -- where actors do things (like wear matching colors, wear the same brand, etc.) to signal that they are actually "with" someone else. So are the rings, the hair color, the robes they each wore in their shows "signals" that they are in a relationship OR are we all delusional?

I know I'm starting to ramble here, so forgive me. I know that LDW has been on a breakneck schedule (which is probably why he's so thin) for the past two years -- no breaks. Since shooting TYH, YIN has also been working fairly non-stop. I think they had an interest in one another during Goblin, but never acted on it. But when you're in a show about falling in love with someone, and spending most of your days with that person -- wouldn't it be easy to fall in love?

I want to believe that when they got together for TYH, it re-kindled the mutual attraction they had for one another? It's not like they don't see each other -- all the Goblin actors have said during interviews that they get together, they have their own chat text ring -- KGU said she often goes and hangs out at YIN's house.  But it's a different thing to go meet for soju/beer with a group of friends vs. spending long days on set with someone.  Do you remember the BTS where he writes her a note and she says she doesn't like it? Then he writes her another note that clearly makes her happy, but she doesn't show the second note to the cameraman?

I think the second food truck was NOT sent by KGU, but that she send it for LDW so that his fans wouldn't be concerned (remember the outrage from HB's fans when the grocery photos emerged?). Remember, we now know that HB and SYJ were together after The Negotiation (the grocery store pictures don't lie) but during this time he sent food trucks to other actresses. In Korea, your production company doesn't really allow you to do anything without their permission. I don't think LDW's company would allow him to show any public displays of affection for YIN -- not because he doesn't care, but because it would give rise to too much talk.

As for the recent food truck from JBo -- her note said something about her "friend who smokes with her" -- I think she really does think of him like an older brother. They spent 7 months on a set together -- it's only natural to develop a friendship. But it is more than that? If so, then they are not very good actors -- because I'm sorry. I tried to watch TONT but I couldn't get past Ep 10 because I felt NO chemistry between them and I couldn't buy the storyline without the chemistry (that he's waited 1000 years for her to be reborn--didn't buy it). Maybe I'm biased, or I'm so invested in the PiChi Couple that I just can't accept anything else in my head, but that's how I felt. 

My delusional self says that at the end of TYH that PiChi had decided to try a relationship, but that neither has had time to spend with one another, because of their crazy schedules. Then YIN sees all the promotional crap that's been put out for TONT and starts having doubts. But to me, seeing her reaction (the crying) for her last day of shooting celebration (the van, decorated exactly like LDWs a month before for TONT) was overwhelming relief to her that LDW still has feelings for her, which is why he sent his production team to make up that van (my theory).

I almost gave up on BinJin and what always gave me hope was that what I witnessed on screen was real--that even though they were both excellent actors, there was real feelings I was watching during CLOY (remember the BTS when they were drinking and he said he wanted to marry her -- and SYJ crying in real life?). I mean, you can literally see it in their eyes when they look at one another. LDW had a similar reaction in the BTS of Episode 12 of TYH when he just started crying when breaking up with YIN. That wasn't acting, that was real feelings coming through. There are other moments, too (the sly little smile on her face when they share the cookie but know they are being filmed). I hold on to those moments.

Both YIN and LDW have (again) very tight schedules. So it might be we PiChi shippers will have to wait a bit longer. But I truly believe those two belong together, even if they haven't quite figured it out for themselves, yet. Whether they tragically miss their boat, I will forever love their performances and the happiness they give me in watching them together on screen.

I completely agree with you on everything. The only thing is that I believe that they may be working hard to complete all the projects that they want to do, especially YIN. Once she is married and possibly tries to have children, it will be difficult to find these roles. 

I believe that LDW knows what he wants and she is it. The only thing that could keep them fr being together is if they mutually decide that it's not working. 

YINs show, 7.7 Billion opened her heart to wanting to marry and I think that they are both ready. 

BinJin's announcement may give them the motivation that they need to work hard and keep working on their relationship. 

I am praying for you Pichi/Ointment Couple. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, AkiChan said:

Hello Everyone,

OMG thank you so much for this <333 YES let's be positive and wait for the right time. <333

2 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

I completely agree with you on everything. The only thing is that I believe that they may be working hard to complete all the projects that they want to do, especially YIN. Once she is married and possibly tries to have children, it will be difficult to find these roles. 

I believe that LDW knows what he wants and she is it. The only thing that could keep them fr being together is if they mutually decide that it's not working. 

YINs show, 7.7 Billion opened her heart to wanting to marry and I think that they are both ready. 

BinJin's announcement may give them the motivation that they need to work hard and keep working on their relationship. 

I am praying for you Pichi/Ointment Couple.

Yes! She even said immediately to the wedding as if that meant she already had a boyfriend andd it's wookie ihihi :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
TOUCH YOUR HEART, ANNIVERSARY, FEB. 29, 2019- 2021 :star:

YOO IN-NA & LEE DONG WOOK  :kisslevel:

PICHI COUPLE SMILING FULL OF LOVE :heart:
La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona
Spoiler

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sonriendo

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, texto

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas sentadas, texto que dice "수목] 밤 9시 30분 방송 A LLUCIA ㅎ"

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, texto que dice "타임"

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, boda

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

I didn't know inna and Jo se ho are close...I just discovered while watching this vid

On 1/30/2021 at 2:19 PM, flashyymalditah said:

I didn't know inna and Jo se ho are close...I just discovered while watching this vid

Surprisingly Jo seho said he and inna are friends...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Surprisingly, LDW and YIN seem to know, work or hang around the same group of people. That's why I always say that they are dating, even if it's off an on. People in their circle know what's going on and they keep their secret. If you listen closely to see if the comments on 7.7 Billion, YINs crowd fundraising show and LDW's I want to talk, you will see that people are teasing them. I can't wait for her new show to see if they throw out more hints. 

Hello Pichi/Ointment shippers.

In my heart, Pichi is going strong. They know what the want and are still getting to know one another. Korean couples can date for years because their families have to get to know each other and they have to get their finances and lives ready for marriage. I recently saw in the new Yoo In Na page that was created that YIN is becoming a minimalist. I believe that she has to start looking at things that she will need or not need as she begins a new journey into a serious relationship. She once said that she wouldn't mind living with her partner but I think that LDW is too conservative for that but you never know.

Career wise, I would love to see these two do a Touch Your Heart season 2 that is more serious, shows a mature love and family life for them. I would love to see them as a pregnant couple. I would love for Netflix to pick up the show so that international fans can view it and more people can fall in love with them.

If I could pick a movie, I would love for them to be the Korean version of Mr and Mrs. Smith, played by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who played spies that competed and eventually fell in love. It was full of flirting, action, and comedy. Perfect for these two.

angelina jolie GIF

Lee Dong Wook Love GIF by The Swoon

Also how do we add images or videos, I always have a hard time adding mine.

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

@flashyymalditah i think yin and jo se ho are in the same friend circle. There were pic in this thread showing they were watching IU concert together along with other friends and interestingly se ho also starred my love from the star so yeah like @Luny Delvasaid they know, works and hang out with the same mutuals  

@Luny Delva actually in TYH web novel version  jin shim were pregnant and they got married and she continues her law school and become lawyer. It's very interesting to see had they make TYH 2 but I don't think it would happened esp yin and ldw seems more interested in more challenging role lately. 

Speaking of yin 

She looks more MATURE, CONFIDENT and Perfectly FINE in her recent interview. Compare to 3 years ago when she said she rejected many lead roles because she's not confident enough, she does really change recently and somehow my gut feeling sense there's ldw's role (directly or indirectly) in her growing confidence and maturity :loveu:

And what on earth with those moles?? :loolz:I  believe they're in good terms now.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ellecar soled seyer said:

ok. so the writers knew about them? is this another co-incident? or the names in korea can be 95% somehow same or sound like? but I do like my first  guess =)

Hehe I think it just coincidence just like a eum and a reum and yet they encounter it again and again so maybe this is the universe way for telling them "be together you two!!"

:hahah!:

• Like 4

hmm... (circles Ldw&Yin, same style, same stylist ?!(change hairstyle both)

144683944_10225640601821918_2292059696754025246_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=Z2_M3R1S28oAX_m-qlZ&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=ccf98a120010f52b6e4ebaed4ae9807a&oe=603F1093144669816_10225640608662089_5315032994505004268_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=WQtYvcNGPXMAX9prrqY&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=ed3d6f149e1829653872f6ee04f7edf0&oe=603CB6CE

PS: Could the script writer not just say Yes, OK to change 1 name?? I think he/she could do it, many times actors and writer know each other and sometimes there is some lines they change.The lead actors/actress can ask about changes maybe?? That's what I heard. It's 'too much' coincidens for me: ( hope, hope..)  hehehehe....

A-Reum & A-Eum ?  

Young-Ho &  Hyo-Young ?     :glasses: :relaxed: :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Lunita said:

hmm... (circles Ldw&Yin, same style, same stylist ?!(change hairstyle both)

PS: Could the script writer not just say Yes, OK to change 1 name?? I think he/she could do it, many times actors and writer know each other and sometimes there is some lines they change.The lead actors/actress can ask about changes maybe?? That's what I heard. It's 'too much' coincidens for me: ( hope, hope..)  hehehehe....

A-Reum & A-Eum ?  

Young-Ho &  Hyo-Young ?       

Changing line as long as it doesn't deviate the storyline is ok but changing name is another level, it must be for proper reason not a trivial one, so this is why I think it's a coincidence

On another note her fake moles, it's just the same place as his real moles, it's not coincidence it's deliberate, wondering why :hwaiting2:

• Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I think InNa and Seho is really a close friend if you watched the last InNa radio DJ actually Seho will be a guest but he couldn’t attended at that time

https://youtu.be/Na-NB0STlvw

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pichicouple said:

I think InNa and Seho is really a close friend if you watched the last InNa radio DJ actually Seho will be a guest but he couldn’t attended at that time

https://youtu.be/Na-NB0STlvw

Woa thank you for this! so, yin and seho already friends even before goblin? And so ldw special dj ing in volume up (around oct '16) could it be probably because of in Na's recommendation? :lol:

Aah I don't understand with these two I mean they have so many intertwined things happen between them. Even from work alone, is there any koreans actor/actresses that have encounter each other in many projects (arang, bubblegum, goblin, cf, tyh) these much? Because I heard it's so hard/rare for a couple in one drama to have reunion again in another project..

For me these scream FATE hahaha I hope it's not just my delulu that they're truly destined for each other :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

Hello guys, I must confess that these two, pichi couple, have me as a roller coaster, up and down. Now listening to Yin in her interviews, I can't help but think that she is single, and maybe they ended their relationship within the last few months. Something happened that they really changed,.. a mistake? discover that they are different in things that they can no longer change? the emotional, reflective aftermath that Totnt left in Ldw?  Idk.  :huh:

Both show few smiles, little joy on her faces, rather seriousness and some sadness maybe. Yin talking a lot about cleaning, throwing away, leaving the past behind, leaving memories where they belong. 

To be happy, unlike before, with good food, friends and sun .. It is very clear that it does not include family, love, or life partner. But a single life. Ldw declaring that he has a huge affection for Totnt ("more than others"), that there are too many stories in that experience that he cannot tell us, and he disappeared in silence for many days, weeks now?  (when you are older it is not easy or pleasant to live alone. Youth is not eternal.)  :blink:

I'm confused. Please stay together, I pray and I hope it's just my confusion and they are still a couple loving each other. (or find the right person and be happy) :thumbsup::relaxed:

:allgoodlol::smooches3:

• Sad 2
  • Love 1