[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Friends, I don't know what's a coincidence and what's not anymore. But anyways, I loved the robe that YIN wore in her drama and found it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-n8J3HCFg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's also the same brand as the one that LDW wore in his drama, but the male version: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHy_DSyp2A9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't know why the brand featured LDW on their IG but not YIN. Does that mean he is a model/sponsor for them and YIN is not? 

On another topic...

Spoiler

LDW's drama is ending this week and I wonder if there will be photos from the wrap up party. It will be interesting to compare with the ninja TYH wrap up party. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Friends, I don't know what's a coincidence and what's not anymore. But anyways, I loved the robe that YIN wore in her drama and found it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-n8J3HCFg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's also the same brand as the one that LDW wore in his drama, but the male version: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHy_DSyp2A9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't know why the brand featured LDW on their IG but not YIN. Does that mean he is a model/sponsor for them and YIN is not? 

On another topic...

Reveal hidden contents

LDW's drama is ending this week and I wonder if there will be photos from the wrap up party. It will be interesting to compare with the ninja TYH wrap up party. 

No that's not what it means. Actually a lot of pages feature yoo in na also but she is not a model/sponsor for them, they do it to promote their products by showing how actors are wearing it, they might have missed on YIN wearing the robe as the drama is not that much popular. If she was sponsoring then YG AD instagram will post about it, just as they did when she modelled for JDX clothing, w tea etc etc. It's only for promotion.

Spoiler

The wrap up party, yesssss. We'll see how different or similar it is from TYH wrap up party.

1 hour ago, miyoki said:

Daebaaaak i saw this one i hope LDW and YIN will be one of the character!!!! I want to see them in both action huhu jebaaaaal

OMGGG WHATTTTTTTT!!!! Yesss yess they should cast YIN and LDW in it, if there's no romance and only action then too it's okay with me since they will work together. YIN has been doing action scenes in TSWLM so she is indeed a perfect choice, same with LDW so much action in TOTNT.

So today was YIN's online production event for her new movie i was so happy we will see her again, her interaction with other casts. but sadly she couldn't attend.. i thought it's because of TSWLM filming but NOOOOOO :criesariver:

SHE IS UNWELL, A HEALTH DETORIATION, ARGHHHHHHHH SHE IS SICK GUYS

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=003&aid=0010216545

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER, I HOPE SHE GETS WELL SOON :heart4: AND I HOPE  IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS ??!?!?!?!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Bonbon123 said:

@sunnynotsunheethey just showed yin now, just 3hrs ago maybe that brand read your comment ;)

HAHA lol it's good now, we have one more coincidence !!!

HERE'S A MEME I FOUND ON TWITTER, LOL

1tYSpZ7.png

EDITING MY POST  FOR YOO IN NA'S HEALTH UPDATE :

AHH SHE TESTED NEGATIVE ....

3xgecpL.png

ALSO her drama will finish filming 7th dec,but it might get delayed a little due to her poor health. Let's hope she recovers soooooon and fight backs with a booooom and a bammmnn

• Like 3
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

On another topic...

Reveal hidden contents

During the TYH press conferences, YIN was asked which advertisements  did she want to get involved with LDW. She said all of them. Maybe this is an agreement that they had for her to unofficial advertise for a company or LDW or YIN purchases items from brands that each other endorses.

Just my thoughts. This was a cute find.

• Like 4

Hello, Yin is sick , so sad, I hope she recovers very soon and get well and strong. I send her all my love and good vibes from the distance. 
I remember Ldw saying in an interview on TYH that he and Yin were hoping to work together again but don't expected to have the opportunity so soon, that made them happy. Also that him and Yin saw each other "very often" in private.(surprise for us!)
This, to my knowledge, he has never said of another co-actress in publicTV. right?
Then we saw the long interview on KakaoTV where their closeness, affection, comfort and naturalness  being together was very noticeable.
On 77billion Yin also said that "she saw Ldw often", that was when the guest compared himself to him.
+ It's true, Yin said in another interview, parallel to TYH, (I think January/Feb 2019), that getting married after 40 was no option, she thought it will be too late, she expected to get married sooner, maybe in 3 years,not 5.
I read 3-4 months ago from a fan that Ldw had said not to worry bcs he would not marry before 40. Now he's turned 40 soo..? maybe next year?
The last argument that makes me have a little hope is that both have changed a lot. Yin hardly communicates with the public or his fans, we didn't know anything about her birthday or had any photos with the gifts she received from fans this year, that was very strange. After 77Billion ended, (where she was also ill,) it's only bcs of TSWLM that we can see her or know something about her through others, film photos, or her manager, she suddenly almost disappeared from the public. Until today we continue to receive some news through others or from tswlm. 
Since TYH she has been even more private than before.I think there has been a change that's noticeable.
About LDW he also seems changed, more serious, mature, more thoughtful about his work and his future, he recognizes the change also due to age, In my opinion, his playful side is now more for the public and his fans, not so much in private being him self, he has changed afterTYH and it's also noticeable. They both deserve a rest. As someone said in this page before,they: 1) love each other (very secretly)   2) or they hate each other-
bcs Not having any contact at all, not even as normal friends supporting each other, after being so close and affectionate,  is really, really  "wierd"..  :huh: :wub:

That was a very long comment, Sorry. 

:relaxed:        to YooInNa, love  :heartxoxo:

• Like 6

How could LDW not to fall in love with this cute, sweet, pretty funny unique girl??

hahahaha... 

not eng. sub. sorry,  I remember from the show (with eng. sub.) what they are talking about ... so funny cute Yin :joy::love:

GOBLIN, PICHI COUPLE

29449_l.jpg

• Like 3

https://twitter.com/QwonRok/status/1333760358511611907?s=20

"Inna goes back to shooting Spies today. After the Covid test result is negative Because yesterday night was sick I had a mild fever, so suddenly refused the press event (believed to be concern about covid as well), when the result came out during the day, Inna decided to continue filming, although I was sick but since the camera will be turned off on the 7th. Inna didn't want to affect the overall work."

:pensive::heart:  please take care...     :Please:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lunita said:

https://twitter.com/QwonRok/status/1333760358511611907?s=20

"Inna goes back to shooting Spies today. After the Covid test result is negative Because yesterday night was sick I had a mild fever, so suddenly refused the press event (believed to be concern about covid as well), when the result came out during the day, Inna decided to continue filming, although I was sick but since the camera will be turned off on the 7th. Inna didn't want to affect the overall work."

:pensive::heart:  please take care...     :Please:

she really hard working that's why i love her so much

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

I agree... she's putting her all on her drama and i hope many people watch it. TSWLM is so underrated:dissapointed:

I feel they didn't appreciate the series bc of the main lead(not because they're not good in acting i mean they're not super popular unlike the other actors like ldw,gy, etc. (Pls i'm not comparing but this is a fact) But yin is suit for ah-reum

but the fact they want other partner that will suit for her and handsome too lol. People only appreciate popularities and the looks(not all) But i hope the ratings will be higher for the rest next episodes.

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 1

Kim Bum, on his IG live the other day, said LDW hyung told him to have a "statement piece" for the show, so he has a black necklace that his character wears. I think it's the same brand as LDW's rings. But anyways, in the beginning of LDW's VLive, someone asked him if he was wearing finger rings and he said yes, I am, today I'm wearing black and silver rings. I'm sure those rings were part of his character for TOTNT, but he didn't make any connection to them being a "statement piece". If they were, I would think he would've mentioned like Kim Bum that they were for his character. But they weren't, which makes me think he does like wearing the rings for some reason. And we already know someone who also has similar rings...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Kim Bum, on his IG live the other day, said LDW hyung told him to have a "statement piece" for the show, so he has a black necklace that his character wears. I think it's the same brand as LDW's rings. But anyways, in the beginning of LDW's VLive, someone asked him if he was wearing finger rings and he said yes, I am, today I'm wearing black and silver rings. I'm sure those rings were part of his character for TOTNT, but he didn't make any connection to them being a "statement piece". If they were, I would think he would've mentioned like Kim Bum that they were for his character. But they weren't, which makes me think he does like wearing the rings for some reason. And we already know someone who also has similar rings...

I don't think it's his statement piece too...this is what I've mentioned before photoshoot GQ in 2018 it's the same ring right ( the one in his left hand)?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtpqsrRUdZzAi_gvci5Ii

Maybe he wears it again in tont because the ring fits his characters. But why yin wearing that ring again in tswlm?

Also someone said it's not couple ring because jba stylist is also wearing the same ring. Im halfly agree because I think I also see son yejin wearing similar ring but for me it's not just the ring but the way they wears it is intriguing me (two in one hand and one in another). So maybe this ring has special meaning to them

btw in vlive he wore all the ring in left and right hand maybe half is statement for tont and half is statement for other (for yin maybe) hahaha afterall he likes to kill few birds in one stone right :P

47 minutes ago, mintandpeach said:

KIM GO EUN SENT A FOOD TRUCK !!!! NOW I AM ANTICIPATING A REUNION THIS WEEK !! PLEASE LET'S HOPE !!!

https://twitter.com/miscrtlyf/status/1334002623783919617?s=20

Love KGE and yin's friendship:heart:

There are 2 trucks though which one is kge's?

• Like 1