[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

8 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

@RollyPennyanswer her question pls...dunno either...i hope there's a hd of that pic...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9d-fLAGDC/?igshid=v63btzuwpyia

Yes I think it's Areum and derek's wedding ring

On 11/23/2020 at 11:20 AM, ELFlamingo said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439462wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-yoo-in-na-yoo-yeon-seok-and-more-welcome-the-new-year-in-upcoming-film-poster

YIN's movie releases an official poster!!! Surprisingly, she's a divorcee again:sweatingbullets: It still looks promising though.

She's so pretty in here, I'm so in love with her short hair :love:

Wish her movie goes well and have high recognition she deserved unlike tswlm which is lacking in promotion :huh:

• Like 3

Hello, someone can see all the stickers in Inna's scripbook ?? 

I can see the bear , but not the others, maybe a fox ?

maybe a pic of someone else ?

I don't know, couldn't see with zoom either ,someone can ? :huh:

I read somewhere that Yin had a gathering whit her friends 22 Nov.,

It's a day Inna set it by herself as special day bcs she thinks why birthday has only once a year.  Someone knows something ?  

(Ldw said he was filming 7 months, inmerse in that fantasy world and sad-painful love story.. it´s a long time:wub: )

Well, we all hope their life is full of love and they stay healthy. Just hear that tswlm stop filming bcs of covid .  :(

:star::heart:

From New Years Blues, December movie

• Like 2

@lunita yes ive read somewhere that yin has special event on that day with her friends...

on the sticker i just really wish for a hd photos...they said it's a bambi and snow white stickers...

snow white is a princess lol and theres another sticker is it a prince?and another one cant figure what is it,and a bear ♡...

a fan of yin also said iu sing one of yin drama ost while holding her hands...also in iu interview for gq she said that if there's one person who knows her well it's yin...♡♡♡love their friendship...

i just wish inna to be healthy always sad that tswlm stop their taping bcoz of covid ive been watching it gonna miss wed and thur night watching her...

• Love 1

When i started to read the positive posts of this forum for pichi couple, i ship them so hard now. They're really compatible with each other i hope they will married soon. I don't have big expectation for them but let's pray that they will be. I'm so thankful because even though they're not very active we still hoping for them. Anyways i'm new for this forum and i will try if i can find any updates for this two :)

andddd i have a question did yoo in na and lee dong wook have interview that ask them if they're dating? and did they say that they're not dating?

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, lunita said:

Hello, someone can see all the stickers in Inna's scripbook ?? 

I can see the bear , but not the others, maybe a fox ?

maybe a pic of someone else ?

I don't know, couldn't see with zoom either ,someone can ? :huh:

I read somewhere that Yin had a gathering whit her friends 22 Nov.,

It's a day Inna set it by herself as special day bcs she thinks why birthday has only once a year.  Someone knows something ?  

(Ldw said he was filming 7 months, inmerse in that fantasy world and sad-painful love story.. it´s a long time:wub: )

Well, we all hope their life is full of love and they stay healthy. Just hear that tswlm stop filming bcs of covid .  :(

:star::heart:

From New Years Blues, December movie

Sadly but it's not a fox... https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_82txJe5I/?igshid=hxztb8z7gyex

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, miyoki said:

When i started to read the positive posts of this forum for pichi couple, i ship them so hard now. They're really compatible with each other i hope they will married soon. I don't have big expectation for them but let's pray that they will be. I'm so thankful because even though they're not very active we still hoping for them. Anyways i'm new for this forum and i will try if i can find any updates for this two :)

andddd i have a question did yoo in na and lee dong wook have interview that ask them if they're dating? and did they say that they're not dating?

After TYH, there was an article that said that YIN went to do an appearance for a beauty line but she either avoided questions about LDW or before hand stated that she was not going to discuss him. Either way, they make sure that they don't talk about each other. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, miyoki said:

I remember that the 1° Q. to LDW  was always are you dating?? and he always smiled and said NO, I'm not. 

But since TYH nobody asked him about  dating anymore, never.

They know the rumor exist but have never stopped it either. (?) I imagine there are many reasons to not tell and keep it secret, like many couples do. Being honest sometimes I miss the hope...  we have 000 evidence about their relationship, that's the truth. I tried to be optimist :) 

:hooray2:

• Like 2

in k industry nobody ask the actor or actress if he or she is dating the one person linking to him or her directly...they just ask if they are dating...i remember the song2 couple they always say they are single but already in a relationship...when someone expose song2 relationship that's the only time dispatch shows some photos that they already knows it but choose to be silent about it because dispatch said they think that song2 relationship that time is a possible marriage...

kidding aside i know yin is a ninja lol 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, lunita said:

I remember that the 1° Q. to LDW  was always are you dating?? and he always smiled and said NO, I'm not. 

They know the rumor exist but have never stopped it either. (?) I imagine there are many reasons to not tell and keep it secret, like many couples do. Being honest sometimes I miss the hope...  we have 000 evidence about their relationship, that's the truth. I tried to be optimist :) 

I remember in because I want to talk lee sedol episode lee sedol said that he likes TYH  but ldw just smiled and instantly ask whether he likes his other drama other than tyh. And when lee sedol ask whether ldw is dating someone ldw was not answering the question and change to another question. He's like avoiding any questions about tyh and yin and all things related to their them.. very fishy, especially when we know that they seem so close during tyh and after tyh nothing?? Not even for tyh promotion sake?

If they are just normal friends why avoiding and be supportive for each other, like sending food truck etc

That's why I think there was something between them either love or they hate each other now for some reason, I hope not the last one 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

I remember in because I want to talk lee sedol episode lee sedol said that he likes TYH  but ldw just smiled and instantly ask whether he likes his other drama other than tyh. And when lee sedol ask whether ldw is dating someone ldw was not answering the question and change to another question. He's like avoiding any questions about tyh and yin and all things related to their them.. very fishy, especially when we know that they seem so close during tyh and after tyh nothing?? Not even for tyh promotion sake?

If they are just normal friends why avoiding and be supportive for each other, like sending food truck etc

That's why I think there was something between them either love or they hate each other now for some reason, I hope not ethe last one 

with those coincidences lately definitely not the last one sis...they're love for converse will speak for it...lol...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, miyoki said:

But still there's a bear, what bear has to do with snow white, they don't have bear (wearing pajamas is it?) in snow white story right

I still curious with that bear sticker:lol:

6 minutes ago, flashyymalditah said:

with those coincidences lately definitely not the last one sis...they're love for converse will speak for it...lol...

Hahaha but yin's is a bit orange ish while ldw's is more pinkish but still another similarities :heart:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

But still there's a bear, what bear has to do with snow white, they don't have bear (wearing pajamas is it?) in snow white story right

I still curious with that bear sticker:lol:

you gotta dig deeper for the bear sis lol...she's his princess,nowadays now that her hair is short with her milky white skin she really look like snow white...

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

That's why I think there was something between them either love or they hate each other now for some reason, I hope not the last one 

can u type a link of this?

haha look what i found today......

i don't know the exact time when this shoot took place, but the twitter account from where i downloaded these pics posted these on oct 2017. i searched on google and found that YIN had a photoshoot for april issue with marie claire in 2017. these pictures are for the makeup brand addiction i guess. LOOK AT THE RINGS, THOSE ARE THE EXACT RINGS LDW AND YIN ARE WEARING NOW. coincidence that goes back to 2017 <3<3<3<3

z0YSrdu.jpg

iVPwTwd.jpg

VxehY7E.jpg

(ON A SIDE NOTE: SHE'S SO PRETTY UWUWUWUWUWUWUUU)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12 hours ago, lunita said:

:hooray2:

based on this tweet i am guessing YIN denied dating anyone, probably during 7.7 billion. YIN in an interview with MBC select said this " I hope you congratulate me on my wedding in 3 years time", the interview was around the same time as of touch your heart, so everyone thought she is dating, but i guess she meant it as a joke, she is a playful person and was actually joking a lot in that interview. in less than a year she appeared for 7.7 billion and probably said this there. (i have not watched the show because no eng subs till now). She straight up denied it, just like song song couple denied everything hahahaaha 

Also someone mentioned LDW on YIN's show and this is how she responded. she observed so deeply and still kept looking until the other mc joked it off haha (and she is so cute!!!! ) Probably she bacame consious about not joking anymore after someone bringing up LDW on her show and denied dating.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, miyoki said:

can u type a link of this?

I watched it on viu...because I want to talk episode 3

5 hours ago, mintandpeach said:

haha look what i found today......

i don't know the exact time when this shoot took place, but the twitter account from where i downloaded these pics posted these on oct 2017. i searched on google and found that YIN had a photoshoot for april issue with marie claire in 2017. these pictures are for the makeup brand addiction i guess. LOOK AT THE RINGS, THOSE ARE THE EXACT RINGS LDW AND YIN ARE WEARING NOW

Good catch! and ldw wears the same ringtoo in GQ magazine 2018 so this ring is not a new thing

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1