[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

17 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Publicity for the drama?? How?

I agree..in fact, the drama is almost coming to an END ..if they send this so called joint food truck in the beginning of the tyh drama, people could rationally say they just want to promote tyh to a wider audience and other pdnim and crew and other fans who might be interested to see tyh after seeing this food truck.. IF it is in the BEGINNING. 

Call me delulu but that means they discuss alot OFF screen about works or each other daily lives in and have become comfortable enough on a personal level to make a decision “hey, why don’t we send a food truck together..we’ve worked with this PDnim before (in a separate drama) and why don’t we send our favorite PIC together (this is fact from their early tyh interview about their fave pic) as the cover of the food truck?”

:tounge_xd:

• Love 5

5 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@gendhisputih - WELCOME TO THE ROLLERCOASTER ... Er, I mean ... SHIP!! :tounge_xd::heart: 

Its a ship alright.  A Viking Ship, maybe:D?  Welcome to all new members.  Let’s all ship, spazz and delulu over our couple who are close friends.  So close that they decided to send just 1 food truck to their former director.

I think they will just be firm in saying that they are close friends and nothing else until they are  outed and can not deny it anymore.  I’ve had 2 ships that sailed (SongSong and SWAG/NamLee - they “broke up” but they were together at the time I was shipping them).  There are  similarities in the way the couples above behaved on the set with that of Wookie and InNa.  The close friendship, very comfortable with each other, the guy teasing and making the girl laugh all the time, guy caring for the girl more than what I’ve seen with other drama pairing (it’s subtle but enough for a shipper to spot a difference).  But always saying they are just good friends and nothing more.

I also have 1 ship that is in the middle of nowhere for now.  I don’t consider it as sunken ship until one or both are married to someone else.  Plus 2 more ships where there seems to be attraction but they are young actors and actresses so they won’t pursue a relationship right now.

Wookie and InNa’s close friendship resembles more of the 2 ships that sailed than the 3 I’m waiting on.  Well, 4 ships considering that I’m still waiting for SWAG/NamLee to get back together.

So let’s hold on tight to those similarities and see if Wookie and InNa will pull a SongSong (deny, deny, deny but still go out together with group of friends, announce short engagement and get married in a few months).  I must say that like SongSong, Pichi Couple is also popular in S. Korea after Goblin that they even had a CF together.  So that’s a big plus.  If they ever decide to announce their engagement, it will be welcomed and not frowned upon.  And they’re both of marrying age for actors anyway.

Someone mentioned that InNa and Wookie have common friends too.  That is even better, if their close friendship become something else, their friends will be their wingman and be the group outing camouflage for our couple.

• Love 6

LDW's ideal type

He said he’d like to date a wise girl with whom he can have good conversations, explaining, “You can’t be talking about one, two and three when I’m talking about A, B and C.” Similarly he said in a 2006 interview, “I don’t have a set in stone ideal type, but I like someone I feel comfortable around,” and in 2008, “My ideal type is someone who’s bright and active, and a good listener. ”

On top of eating well and being conversational, Dong Wook says his girl must be pretty. He explained in 2013, “My friends say I’m too picky about appearance, but that’s not true. Looking pretty is good, but I don’t really consider it [when dating]. If she’s attractive to me, that’s it.”

On a rare interview where he mentioned the physical characteristics of his ideal type, Dong Wook picked pelvic lines as his preferred body part. When the hosts asked, “Are you talking about a woman with a big butt?” and “Or a tiny waist?” Lee Dong Wook jokingly replied, “Both.”

“Actually, I like a girl who’s nice and loves only me,” Lee Dong Wook shared at the “My Girl” press conference back in 2005.

Never mind the title of the article hehe

http://whatakdrama.com/suzys-boyfriend-lee-dong-wook/

• Love 4
  • Thanks 4

Yoo In na's ideal type

Her Ideal type of man

On the interview in the promoting event of the movie ‘My Black Mini Dress’’ (2011), Yoo was asked about her ideal type of man.

She answered as follows; “I like someone who is frank, natural and simple like Kim Jae dong, (the leading character in the film whom Min hee (as Yoo) falls in love) ”

She also said that she didn’t care about how he looked.
“Appearance doesn’t mean a lot to me. My ideal person is someone who takes much care of me, what would be better, won’t cheat me.”

http://miner8.com/en/23840

On March 7th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS's "Night by Night", and revealed the unique traits for her ideal man. The episode's topic of discussion revolved around marriage, since most of the guests on that episode were unmarried celebrities in their 30s.� When asked about her ideal man, Yoo In Na replied, "A man who isn't secretive.�I don't like bad guys that you can't read, I'd rather go for someone honest. I also don't like suspicious men, or men that are too charismatic. I think MC Tak Jae Hoon is the secretive type." She continued, "Normally, people that don't talk a lot and keep things to themselves are hard to read, but Tak Jae Hoon talks endlessly and I still can't tell what he's thinking." Tak Jae Hoon then made a hilarious facial expression and replied, "I'll make sure you never know!" Source: TV Report via Nate

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-the-traits-for-her-ideal-man

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi guys, I do come to this thread every hours to read all of your comments about our lovely couple and believe more in our OTP <3 Thank you soo much for giving us many hints. 

I am not a kind of person that could say what I am thinking now but in brief, I just want to say that I will stay in this ship until one of them get married with someone else (it hurt :bawling: :bawling:)

Dont be sad if there is not many comment in this thread cuz I think many of silent reader like me here. Too shy to say anything hahaha :wub::wub:

I hope that after filming, they will have more chance to reunite (a CF together or even a new film??) 

• Like 10

I know LDW and Song ji- hyo are very close friends. Have anyone seen how they usually interact on screen to compare with our couple?

I actually find LDW tried to be distance from YIN back in their Goblin commentary show 2 years ago while YIN tried to break the ice.... so I never think that they will become close like now. 

14 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I think they have to keep any evident romantic feelings TOP SECRET for now cos they would want to protect their privacy. If I am not mistaken, LDW is quite a private person and YIN dated her co-star and they broke up, so maybe she’s being VERY CAREFUL... I am not sure whether you know what happened with YIN and her ex-BF - he was her leading man in Queen Inhyun’s Man (his name is Ji Hyun Woo) and after the drama, during a Press Con, he dropped a bombshell by declaring his love for YIN - so, they dated for awhile and then they broke up ... There were speculations that YIN was quite hurt about the whole relationship, so I think now, both of them will be VERY VERY CAUTIOUS.

And I think it should be kept that way!! A relationship should NOT be in the spotlight!! They should date SECRETLY and then announce their wedding!! 

Plus, usually I find that if the BTS are too romantic, they’re not authentic, they could be just acting again - to sensationalise the drama AND to sell the Director’s Cut DVD!! We really cannot judge through BTS frankly BUT there are some moments, I think that could be a dead give away - and those moments are not the ones that show lots of physical closeness or ‘romance’ - think about it, if you’re REALLY in a relationship and you’re working with or in close proximity with the one you’re in love with, you’re going to be a bit shy and even awkward right?? You’re not going to ‘show off’ and be a super Romeo or (what’s the equivalent of a Romeo for females?? Juliet doesn’t quite cut it as she’s kinda too melancholic!! :lol:) right?? 

Sorry for rambling, but my point is, those couples who are for real, I think they try to be more discreet and not in-your-face!! 

For LDW and YIN - what is particularly striking is the way they shyly glance at each other - the MOST striking example was the offering of cookie (or was it chocolate?) - LDW broke some cookie / choc into 2 and offered the bigger piece to YIN but YIN just GLANCED at him and he immediately offered her the SMALLER piece instead! It’s like he COULD READ her just by a QUICK glance!! 

Anyway, most STABLE relationships usually started off as GREAT FRIENDSHIPS FIRST!! 

And, I have said this before, being a shipper is very TORTUROUS... sigh ... :sweatingbullets: - we have to keep delusions and reality balanced all the time ...

I had a few ships that had sunk - come to think of it, I haven’t experienced a ‘successful’ ship yet!! :grimace: I didn’t know much about SongSong, so I never boarded that successful ship! Partly cos I’m a relatively new KDrama fan!! So, I have to remind myself not to take this shipping business too seriously... I can’t help all the SPAZZZZING though!! And I have always maintained that I will be on board a ship and I will only disembark/ ABANDON SHIP if one of them GETS MARRIED!! 

Of course in our Pichi / Ointment / Heart Couple’s case, I am hoping / wishing / praying / chanting that they will MARRY EACH OTHER!! :lol::kiss_wink::heart:

I was a fan of queen inhyun's man too! It was a very good series... YIN had great chemistry with his ex-bf. But her with LDW is like a totally different feeling. They go straight to the heart!

• Love 9

2 hours ago, Heart_note said:

I was a fan of queen inhyun's man too! It was a very good series... YIN had great chemistry with his ex-bf. But her with LDW is like a totally different feeling. They go straight to the heart! 

THIS THIS!

I also watched QINHM years ago and also liked her with her ex. But that shipping only lasted for me about 1-2 months after watching their drama together then I easily moved on lol.

Of course at that time they had already broken up as I watched it only  sometime in late 2014/early 2015, but still the ease to move on is very different than with this ship.

With these two it's been two years after Goblin already and still wishing for them. Even before they got cast again now for TYH I was still low key wishing for them to one day end up together. TYH only strengthened the shipping.

Even if only close friends somehow their connection still feels much more deeper and heartfluttering for me somehow than her relationship w. her ex ever did. Which makes me more hopeful that there is something more than friends here.

LDW & YIN are such #RelationshipGoals seriously and I cant help but feel more touched about them than even already confirmed couples  :love:  LOL

• Love 7

and I dont see many couple send food truck together. because I think only song2couple doing like that. If they are already send a food truck together so I can wish they will be tread all team TYH together for the closing party right hhahahha like song2 ever do. lets deluya gaesss...

I'm interested with YIN and LDW. because we really love Kpop band from YG so I hava a friend also up to date about thats agency xixixiixixi and until this time I still have a big question in my man. are they already dating for than a month or more than a years... ahhh hope what I'm thingking is true 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Meccao said:

I know LDW and Song ji- hyo are very close friends. Have anyone seen how they usually interact on screen to compare with our couple?

You can find more in YouTube....:lol: LDW is a very affectionate person, he got plenty of skinship with his female friends...

#WavesToLovelyShippers

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, o10orio said:

Its a ship alright.  A Viking Ship, maybe:D?  Welcome to all new members.  Let’s all ship, spazz and delulu over our couple who are close friends.  So close that they decided to send just 1 food truck to their former director.

I think they will just be firm in saying that they are close friends and nothing else until they are  outed and can not deny it anymore.  I’ve had 2 ships that sailed (SongSong and SWAG/NamLee - they “broke up” but they were together at the time I was shipping them).  There are  similarities in the way the couples above behaved on the set with that of Wookie and InNa.  The close friendship, very comfortable with each other, the guy teasing and making the girl laugh all the time, guy caring for the girl more than what I’ve seen with other drama pairing (it’s subtle but enough for a shipper to spot a difference).  But always saying they are just good friends and nothing more.

I also have 1 ship that is in the middle of nowhere for now.  I don’t consider it as sunken ship until one or both are married to someone else.  Plus 2 more ships where there seems to be attraction but they are young actors and actresses so they won’t pursue a relationship right now.

Wookie and InNa’s close friendship resembles more of the 2 ships that sailed than the 3 I’m waiting on.  Well, 4 ships considering that I’m still waiting for SWAG/NamLee to get back together.

So let’s hold on tight to those similarities and see if Wookie and InNa will pull a SongSong (deny, deny, deny but still go out together with group of friends, announce short engagement and get married in a few months).  I must say that like SongSong, Pichi Couple is also popular in S. Korea after Goblin that they even had a CF together.  So that’s a big plus.  If they ever decide to announce their engagement, it will be welcomed and not frowned upon.  And they’re both of marrying age for actors anyway.

Someone mentioned that InNa and Wookie have common friends too.  That is even better, if their close friendship become something else, their friends will be their wingman and be the group outing camouflage for our couple.

May i know the similarity of LDW and YIN to those you shipped that sailed before?

15 hours ago, Pichiie said:

Hi guys, I do come to this thread every hours to read all of your comments about our lovely couple and believe more in our OTP <3 Thank you soo much for giving us many hints. 

I am not a kind of person that could say what I am thinking now but in brief, I just want to say that I will stay in this ship until one of them get married with someone else (it hurt :bawling: :bawling:)

Dont be sad if there is not many comment in this thread cuz I think many of silent reader like me here. Too shy to say anything hahaha :wub::wub:

I hope that after filming, they will have more chance to reunite (a CF together or even a new film??) 

Welcome!!! I used to lurk too but then I couldn't hold my feelings for LDW and YIN and made an account LOL. so don't feel shy :D we welcome all trashmates on to the ship.

vCup8Vw.png

8 hours ago, intrariver said:

THIS THIS!

I also watched QINHM years ago and also liked her with her ex. But that shipping only lasted for me about 1-2 months after watching their drama together then I easily moved on lol. 

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THREE!!!!! LOL. I used to ship her with her ex after I watched the drama and found out they were RL dating after it...But I would have never boarded the ship if they didn't date in RL.

@cenching WELL WELL WELL. I GUESS THE DARK SIDE COOKIES HAVE TEMPTED YOU TO COME OVER HERE AND MAKE A POST EH?

gquik04.gif

• LOL 3

FELLOW SHIPMATES- Y'ALL WILL FEEL SO ALIVE AFTER THESE SUBBED VIDEOS:

LIKE DO YOU SEE HOW SHY WOOKIE GETS AFTER YIN SPILLS THE BEANS THAT HE GAVE HER VITAMINS SO SHE WOULDN'T GET SICK AFTER SHOOTING OUTSIDE. OR WHEN YIN TEASES HIM AND SAYS IT'S ALL THANKS TO THE CAMERA CREW WHO LET ME SHOOT INSIDE WHEN IT'S REALLY WOOKIE.  OR WHEN WOOKIE SAYS WE MATCH WELL. OR WHEN YIN SAYS "I FOLLOW HIM AND HE LISTENS TO ME AS WELL." HELLO THAT'S MY SHIP SAILINGGGGGGGGGG.

• Love 10

13 minutes ago, mimima said:

FELLOW SHIPMATES- Y'ALL WILL FEEL SO ALIVE AFTER THESE SUBBED VIDEOS:

OMONA...WHY DOES IT SEEM THAT he wanted to have her mentioning his name for giving her vitamins and taking care of her? 

that's sooooo sweet of him.

the way he said 'YA!' because YIN seemed to skip the person who actually took care of her most during the crazy winter filming.

he even said ' why is it so hard to hear that?'

and the funny thing is that YIN knows he was fishing for that compliment and hence she played along with him well.

I think right after YIN said ' it's all thanks to ldw-ssi for giving vitamin' he abruptly wanted to stop her (haha it's contradictive really...) why ? why? he seemed shy after YIN complimented him.

I love how adorable he is

:P:heart:

• Love 8

4 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I think right after YIN said ' it's all thanks to ldw-ssi for giving vitamin' he abruptly wanted to stop her (haha it's contradictive really...) why ? why? he seemed shy after YIN complimented him.

BAHAHAHA omg I felt like he wanted to keep the vitamins a secret- like only between him and her :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, mimima said:

BAHAHAHA omg I felt like he wanted to keep the vitamins a secret- like only between him and her

EXACTLY!

it's like, he wanted to say 'sssh..' it's just between you and me..why did you say it on public? can't you see how embarassed :P i am?'

omona..after seeing the video with the subtitle, now I can relate and understand why they can communicate with only eyes during that ' biscuits sharing'

for me it seems as if  they have 'more than just friend but not yet dating' kind of relationship..hmm..should i say 'Some' stage ?

• Like 1
  • Love 6