[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

• 2 weeks later...

hey the script reading for LDW's new drama is out and someone did eng subs here

https://youtu.be/X8QRTWdteSk

imma say that he's quite different with YIN if you compare it with the TYH script reading

the most interaction he has here is with his male costar lol

• Like 1

English sub for the Tale of Gumiho script reading. I pray that both Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's dramas receive international and Korean praise and support. Enjoy

I still believe that they are secretly dating. LDW's shirt is the color of peaches(pichi). I may be a bit optimistic but in my heart, I feel like they are quietly getting to know one another. 

Edited by Luny Delva
Edited description
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

English sub for the Tale of Gumiho script reading. I pray that both Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's dramas receive international and Korean praise and support. Enjoy

I still believe that they are secretly dating. LDW's shirt is the color of peaches(pichi). I may be a bit optimistic but in my heart, I feel like they are quietly getting to know one another. 

AGREE with you

Beautiful Yoo In Na as bride in the new movie "The Spy Who Loved Me" starting in October 14, Wenesday and Thursday, MBC. :heart:

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas de pie y boda

When the dream comes true. :love:
LDW don't waste time and marry In Na.
No one like Yoo In Na to be your partner...
(edited, photoshop, , not me, CTTO)

117648720_10224198767056950_4463251044730303238_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=VjYnCSu2w4QAX-NEfPQ&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&tp=-6&oh=e38af9450cd909a69d3cb7b443371b32&oe=5F603123

• Love 3

On 8/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, Luny Delva said:

totally agree!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

LDW's new drama confirmed their premiere date of Oct.07. I thought its gonna be a Mon-Tues drama but it turned out to be a Wed-Thurs drama. 

YIN's drama is slated to premiere in October, and its a Wed-Thurs drama, too... Talk about being star crossed despite the slight time difference.:sweatingbullets: But still, the premiere date for YIN's drama isn't officially announced yet, so I'm hoping that they wouldn't be pitch against each other.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 3:08 AM, Heart_note said:

Maybe even during Goblin that LDW has a huge crush on her that every chance he gets he grabs just to kiss her. Like in his mind, "Oh, this is a chance" so he keeps on insisting even it's not necessary lol  and while kissing her, he really absorbs the feeling. 

Can you imagine Wookie being like this with other actress? Or has he ever been this way where he's the one to initiate the lovey dovey part and shows effortlessly on his expression that he's really in love and blushing all together? Remember during their TYH presscon when he touched his cheeks?Because he's really different with her. Not that i conclude they're together already but...you know...

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. It's not like the typical surface type of flirting but a genuine and conservative one. Sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

Totally agree. Just add that it´s also the first time he says openly in public on KakaoTV that his co-star, Yin, is beautiful, cheerful, cute like her character, but Unlike the character, she is of course much smarter, staring at her.

Yin is special, pretty and cheerful, however she is also mature and wise and I think her personality surprised and surpassed Ldw's, he ended up admiring her, YIN is always herself, she knew how to deal with him, especially his unstable character. That's totally new to LDW in relation to the women in his life. She impressed him and is the kind of woman who can help heal him. I really think he fell in love...    La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

Edited by lunita
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Yoo In Na&Lee Dong Wook, Pichi couple.:love:

Both drama airing on October 2020.

Yin , The spy who loved me, MBC

Ldw, tale of yhe nine tailed fox, tvN

6 hours ago, lunita said:

Yoo In Na&Lee Dong Wook, Pichi couple.:love:

Both drama airing on October 2020.

Yin , The spy who loved me, MBC

Ldw, tale of yhe nine tailed fox, tvN

I´m a bit sad today. I have these thoughts about our Pichi couple just in this moments. Maybe it bacame very difficult to be a couple after all...  :wub:

Look at her eye bags...  :pensive:  

Yin filming "The Spy Who Loved Me", in this pic with a child actress. I hope they stay safe and healthy :heartxoxo: 

119042913_10224429728430840_375542394402324088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=piF4keFrGuoAX_MJBqU&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&tp=7&oh=8cfb4459c4fa6569e06b52bc870efcbb&oe=5F7F6030

17 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Does anyone know if LDW and YIN ever had a pictorial together for a magazine? Thanks

You mean something like this ????  ... Not that I know :(     

My Pichi heart  :heartbreak:

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas de pie

It must be hard being Ldw's partner. Managing ego and ambitions can be very difficult at times. 

Are they still a couple .?   hmm  I'm not so sure anymore..

What do you think guys ? 

i think our ship has sunk... they weren't a couple from the beginning after all. i cannot bear to see him with other leading lady really.... and to think we all hoped for a magazine photoshoot for them for a long time. and this photoshoot with her new leading lady happened even before the 1st episode airs. 

i'm heartbroken.  how do i move on from this couple?? 

2 hours ago, jhaynie said:

i think our ship has sunk... they weren't a couple from the beginning after all. i cannot bear to see him with other leading lady really.... and to think we all hoped for a magazine photoshoot for them for a long time. and this photoshoot with her new leading lady happened even before the 1st episode airs. 

i'm heartbroken.  how do i move on from this couple?? 

I don't think it has sunk yet. I refuse to believe until one of them declares that they have a different partner.

I think they have to do this kind of photoshoot to help promote the drama and to try to instill to the viewers that they could be a good match. Meanwhile, with our pichi couple, you won't need any photoshoot to see how well they match each other. Haha!!! 

I will always ship our PiChi couple.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, louie_999 said:

I don't think it has sunk yet. I refuse to believe until one of them declares that they have a different partner.

I think they have to do this kind of photoshoot to help promote the drama and to try to instill to the viewers that they could be a good match. Meanwhile, with our pichi couple, you won't need any photoshoot to see how well they match each other. Haha!!! 

I will always ship our PiChi couple.

and may i add, no offense to JBA, but her last drama didn't rate well. so i guess the production staff of gumiho has to work double time perhaps to establish their respective roles in the drama and to try to convince viewers and fans that they have a chemistry too!

and btw, im a forever shipper of pichi too!:heart:

Thanks so much for your encouragements. for the past days, all i see are promotions for the supposed chemistry and they're making me feel so hopeless for our couple. i mean, that's probably what i get from investing emotions to their pairing and undeniable chemistry that it pains me to see Ldw with other. it's not that i don't like him on his own, it's just that, together with Yin, they are perfection and that's making it hard for me to see him paired with someone else. and I know I shouldn't feel that way but i cannot help it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3