[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 6/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, Mrs G said:

@MsMagic, thank you so much! I watched with a fluttering heart his djing and the way he spoke was truly mesmerizing!!

Just wondering, because this program was in March 2017 and if it was meant for YIN, why did he then declare dating Suzy in March 2018?

I understand they broke off in July 2018 and LDW and YIN were reacquainted in October 2918, during which, TYH was confirmed.

I do believe that our Pichi couple are really dating, and on pne of the news, Dispatch did claim they have been for one year ( from April 2019), just wondering why did LDW go for Suzy if he was already interested in YIN.

Hi! Do you have link of Dispatch news regarding LDW and YIN dating??

On 5/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, Py Ong said:

I guess there r only two possiblities now..

1. no news because they r really just friends.

2. no news just because they wanna keep it private until they r really confirm to go to marriage.

Im not really sure if they're couple, why dont they just make it public? as they are already in the age of marriage and fans are mostly encouraging them to find their own happiness, it's not like they r still young idols who needs to conceal their love lives.. Unless they really have diff thoughts like they really dont want their relationship to be seen under spotlight until they r going to get married? or they just simply friends..

I think they just simply friends. Because if you love somebody and he or her is ill, we will be with them by anyway. But LDW still works hard, so... I think he doesn't care In Na much than we thought. 

Mereka pasangan yg terberkati, banyak org mendoakan mereka, siapapun melihat mereka seperti pasangan dari syurga, tapi kita tidak bisa memaksakan keinginan kita jika keinginan mereka berbeda, ada banyak hal yg tidak kita mengerti, mungkin mereka sedang menata diri dan mempersiapkan sesuatu berita bahagia buat kita, semoga.. Kita doakan yg terbaik buat mereka, semoga tuhan mengarahkan hati mereka bt hidup bersama, sudah saatnya mereka bahagia sesungguhnya, saya masih percaya dan ttp percaya mereka akan bersama seperti takdir akhir mereka di goblin

• Like 1

Doesn't have any news about them doesn't mean that they are not seeing each other right? It's their private live and we should respect that, aren't we? All we could do is pray hard for their happiness. Hope only good news will come from them. :heart:

I love you pichi lovers!! Let's stay strong together. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ms Mushy i couldn't agree with you more.at their age now these two might be contemplating seriously about marriage that's why maybe they are really taking their time too know each other very well.after all marriage is a serious matter.respect is the key!and lets give LDW and YIN that!:heart:

• Love 2

Today I ask a sister who is an old fan of LDW, she said LDW teased all co-star. So YIN ssi is not special :( I think that is his personality. ^^ I'm sorry to say that but I have to say that Pichi is not real just reel... just in Goblin. They just made loveline for drama. We can see it in LDW's drama which is coming this year.... He will make the other loveline like all he did in his previous drama. 

On 5/5/2020 at 8:07 PM, pichi4ever said:

Today I ask a sister who is an old fan of LDW, she said LDW teased all co-star. So YIN ssi is not special :( I think that is his personality. ^^ I'm sorry to say that but I have to say that Pichi is not real just reel... just in Goblin. They just made loveline for drama. We can see it in LDW's drama which is coming this year.... He will make the other loveline like all he did in his previous drama. 

Yeah LDW teases all his co-star because it is his character, he's quite naughty like a kid haha :P But what we have to focus on is that the way he cared for her in TYH era. That they made the loveline in drama is real cuz we can see it's popular in K-drama. I think currently they're still friends but we don't know what will happen in the future, right? Just sail this ship Pichi fans!! I always believe in them and always feel grateful for happy moments they bring to us :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Let us just wait for the BTS of Tale of Gumiho. If LDW will treat his co star the way he treats YIN :))

He is actually a natural flirt. Hahaha and you can't blame him if the girls fall for him . Who doesn't right? If LDW pays attention to you. :D

Edited by Z Cariaga

On 5/5/2020 at 9:07 PM, pichi4ever said:

Let us just wait for the BTS of Tale of Gumiho. If LDW will treat his co star the way he treats YIN :))

He is actually a natural flirt. Hahaha and you can't blame him if the girls fall for him . Who doesn't right? If LDW pays attention to you. :D

I agree LDW may appear to be flirtatious and somewhat behave like a kid. Girls will always fall for this charm. Some possibilities I can think of:

1. YIN is uncertain if LDW is treating her just like how he treats all other co-stars. I am very sure her heart fluttered but as a careful person, she probably told herself to be more reserve after the drama ended and dont let herself fall deeper into his charm. Also, some girls may not feel secured with guys who are naturally friendly with girls.

2. LDW perhaps waiting for more signal from YIN, but she may not be giving him. Hence, he backed off?

3. They may still be in 'taking it easy' stage and don't want to rush things. Both have past relationships that were in limelight and didn't work out.

Hopefully over time, they will realize no one else is as suitable as each other!

• Like 5

@AquariusMY exactly!there are two things that i think LDW and YIN might be contemplating now before proceeding to the next level which is marriage.they wouldn't think of anything serious other than marriage as of this time..considering their age.the two things:

1.financial stability..no one can question this on them considering their status in the entertainment industry.both are superstars in their own right and have fans that support them.

2.emotional stability. of all the aspects to be considered in a relationship for it to be successful is this one.no wonder some couples failed in their relationship because they are still somewhat immature to handle especially when it comes to emotions.if couples are emotionally stable then love blossoms more and trust and respect will just follow.

i appreciate it more  when fans are optimistic in our shipped for YIN and LDW even we end up disappointed in the end but thats the thrill and joy of shipping them because at one point in our lives we are happy and how much more happy we are if they really end up marrying each other.:heart:

Edited by LAARNI
  • Like 3

Hi everyone! Stumbled upon this shippers thread while rewatching (for the nth time) YIN and LDW bts moments on YT.

I've been a fan of YIN ever since SG. Didn't really understand how she could look that young, i mean she really didnt look like her age. I always watched series she was in no matter what role she plays. Shes always a great actress to me. As for LDW, goblin and YIN brought me to him.

Before them, i didn't really ship on screen couples that much because they were actors. They were paid to convey the mushy feelings we get while watching and their first priority is to make it believable. After watching Goblin, i hoped that hese two (YIN & LDW) would date in real life. TYH pretty much got me hooked on them. They're undeniably sweet my teeth hurts.

I really really love YIN. I wanted her to explore other genres and have other partners (in drama) like Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Song Seung Hoon, Hyun Bin, Kwon Sang Woo. I hope she found the drama that would shoot her popularity to the top. LDW established quite a few shippers thread w/ his co actors. So i felt kinda down. 

But reading through this thread gave me hope. I sincerely hope that despite everything, at the end of the day, YIN and LDW still find their home in each others heart. ❤️❤️

• Like 1

Have any of you watched YIN's Love of 7.7 Billion? There was an episode wherein they talked about the importance of parents approval/consent on one's lovelife.

Are they talking about LDW?????? You guys should watch it. I can't express the giddiness i felt while they teased YIN. 

Edited by ELFlamingo

27 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Have any of you watched YIN's Love of 7.7 Billion? There was an episode wherein they talked about the importance of parents approval/consent on one's lovelife. Heechul asked YIN what she would do if ever her parents disapprove of her BF. YIN said that the moment the parents voiced their disapproval might have been too late to change their mind. She stressed that while dating, she would have showcased her bf's good traits and behavior to her parents. She would have said this to her mother, (non verbatim translation) 

YIN: "Omo, my bf is so good I wonder if he'll want to stay with me".

Dong Yup :"Didn't you two become close while filming?".

Heechul: "You even shared a kiss, right?" 

Are they talking about LDW?????? You guys should watch it. I can't express the giddiness i felt while they teased YIN. 

Edited by ELFlamingo
  • Like 1

Just read an article saying that Ryu Hwa Young almost played Sunny/Kim Sun on Goblin. 

Thank Heavens the deal with her fell through and our lovable YIN made the cut. :innocent: Couldn't even imagine another actress playing her role.

This must be a sign. :love::relaxed:

Onward Ship!! 

P. S. In case you wanna read it too. 

https://www.ibtimes.sg/hwayoung-reveals-how-she-lost-plum-roles-goblin-descendants-sun-7363

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 2:32 PM, ELFlamingo said:

Have any of you watched YIN's Love of 7.7 Billion? There was an episode wherein they talked about the importance of parents approval/consent on one's lovelife.

hi there!i have watched that episode of 7.7 billion love but im not so sure with the guy YIN was talking about..and yes!i love the boys teasing YIN..btw have you watched ep 6 because it was very interesting..and please share your thoughts here if you sense something on YIN.:heart:

5 hours ago, LAARNI said:

hi there!i have watched that episode of 7.7 billion love but im not so sure with the guy YIN was talking about..and yes!i love the boys teasing YIN..btw have you watched ep 6 because it was very interesting..and please share your thoughts here if you sense something on YIN.:heart:

You mean the prenup agreement episode? Watched it before but rewatched it again just to clarify things. 

There was a part there where Park Sung Kyung mentioned that her fiancee told him that he resembles LDW. While everyone was wondering if they heard Sung Kyung right, YIN got all serious and pouty while scrutinizing Sung Kyung. She said that they both have the same multi creased eyelid. For me, this part was the highlight for my shipper heart. It means that she know LDW's face too well.

Do we have the same thoughts here? Or do you noticed something else? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ELFlamingo said:

You mean the prenup agreement episode? Watched it before but rewatched it again just to clarify things. 

There was a part there where Park Sung Kyung mentioned that her fiancee told him that he resembles LDW. While everyone was wondering if they heard Sung Kyung right, YIN got all serious and pouty while scrutinizing Sung Kyung. She said that they both have the same multi creased eyelid. For me, this part was the highlight for my shipper heart. It means that she know LDW's face too well.

Do we have the same thoughts here? Or do you noticed something else? 

yes!yes!and have you watched YIN said that "ive seen lee dong wook's face often in real life."have you watched that???..that really surprises me and made my heart beat faster cause it only shows that they met regularly..as in often.:heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAARNI said:

yes!yes!and have you watched YIN said that "ive seen lee dong wook's face often in real life."have you watched that???..that really surprises me and made my heart beat faster cause it only shows that they met regularly..as in often.:heart:

Yes. Yes. You too?? It made me a bit suspicious but then again she could've only been refering to the times they worked together. But who knows really? I think we really have to carefully analyze their statements to find clues. These two didn't even have personal sns accounts.

There was something that bothers me while i was lurking in this thread. It was the fact that the wrap up party for TYH never went public. I mean, TYH rated averagely so it doesn't make sense that there was no wrap up party.