[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Hello @AquariusMY & @Py Ong and welcome to this ship!

For me, as long as there is no evidence to prove otherwise, I'm still hopeful that something is developing between them.

Most of the active people here still post stuff whenever they notice some hints once in a while, so i'm still in a lookout for that.

Let's hope for the best for our PiChi couple ;)

• Like 2

91230361_3365054200176229_27741785353659

You know what? I wonder why LDW-ssi still act like YIN-ssi..... This action he had long time ago after Goblin. WE CAN'T DENY THEIR FATE because even they don't appear together but some how the project they did a bit same. We can see some hints. For example:

He became a host of his Talk Show then She became one of MC in 7.7 Billion of Loves ( a Talk show).

After Talk Show they are both going to join a new drama (for their own drama -  main leader)

We can see clearly that they are both tallent at speaking. They are both love to work as DJ on Radio. We all knew that YIN-ssi was one of the famous DJ before Wookie. SO I guess he often watch uri HONEY D, YOO D to get more experience. I see the way that they host their show, same same here.

Bonus 1: In eps 8 of 7.7 Billion of loves, when the guest (Wenkai-Chinese man, a big fan of YIN) said how people in China love her so much, Its started from Goblin. Wenkai talked about just Sunny-YIN but PD-nim even used Pichi picture in Pressconf's Goblin. He should show the pic of Sunny but no....I guess PD-nim likes PichiCP too, haha....

Bonus 2: I think people also love pichi because even Shin Dong Yup and Kim Hee Chul tease her about how to protect boy friend from parents. ( The previous comment in this thread also talk about this)

Edited by Believe in PichiCP
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@Believe in PichiCPThanks for your analysis. I do wonder if:

1) They were both attracted to each other, especially during the drama shooting. But they controlled themselves and the feelings may have died down after they stopped seeing each other when production ended. 

2) They were both attracted to each other and they may have expressed it to each other and agreed to take things slow. Maybe they are still assessing their feelings now and taking time to bring their relationship to the next level. They are keeping their growing relationship a secret because they are not really together yet, but acknowledged their feelings for each other and taking it slowly.

3) Very similar to the above, they were both attracted to each other and they did talk about their feelings but decided to just be friends for now.

I hope it is number 2 above.

For them as celebrities, I believe it is not easy to find someone with mutual attractions. Why oh why they don't just be brave to take the next step together? Both are matured and of age to settle down!

• Awesome 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:59 PM, Believe in PichiCP said:

You know what? I wonder why LDW-ssi still act like YIN-ssi..... This action he had long time ago after Goblin. WE CAN'T DENY THEIR FATE because even they don't appear together but some how the project they did a bit same. We can see some hints. For example:

He became a host of his Talk Show then She became one of MC in 7.7 Billion of Loves ( a Talk show).

After Talk Show they are both going to join a new drama (for their own drama -  main leader)

We can see clearly that they are both tallent at speaking. They are both love to work as DJ on Radio. We all knew that YIN-ssi was one of the famous DJ before Wookie. SO I guess he often watch uri HONEY D, YOO D to get more experience. I see the way that they host their show, same same here.

Bonus 1: In eps 8 of 7.7 Billion of loves, when the guest (Wenkai-Chinese man, a big fan of YIN) said how people in China love her so much, Its started from Goblin. Wenkai talked about just Sunny-YIN but PD-nim even used Pichi picture in Pressconf's Goblin. He should show the pic of Sunny but no....I guess PD-nim likes PichiCP too, haha....

Bonus 2: I think people also love pichi because even Shin Dong Yup and Kim Hee Chul tease her about how to protect boy friend from parents. ( The previous comment in this thread also talk about this)

I thought I'm the only one to feel that way :joy: 

I think they both are professional in hiding their relationship from media (they don't have sns, remember? It's easier for them to act like they are not in relationship.) 

Anyway, I'm praying hard for the best for our LDYxYIN couple :heart:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

2) They were both attracted to each and they may have expressed it to each other and agreed to take things slow. Maybe they are still assessing their feelings now and taking time to bring their relationship to the next level. They are keeping their growing relationship a secret because they are not really together yet, but acknowledged their feelings for each other and taking it slowly.

I hope it is number 2 above.

For them as celebrities, I believe it is not easy to find someone with mutual attractions. Why oh why they don't just be brave to take the next step together? Both are matured and of age to settle down!

I pray for number 2 too. I believe they are still seeing and keep in touch with each other even after drama ended :heart:

• Like 2

If they still are single, we can hope for them. From friend to lover is normal. 
In eps 9,  7.7 Billion of Love, a guest (Noh Ji Hoon) said he and his wife have known each other for 7 years (be friend) then they get married, even at the first time they met, they weren't close, just normal friend, but after 2 years(if I am not wrong) the fate made them together.... ^^ 
 WE are all know that uri Pichi have known each other for a long time. Even the first time (Airang) or Mama 2014 in Hong Kong they were not close friend, just for know each other, the way he look her in Mama ( haha so deep).... But then fate made Goblin.... you know what I mean? 

Their fate can't be denied. I think we can't find any couple who have the fate like them in South Korea, right?

Hi guys, i just saw a video from amazingyooinna's instagram story. It was about the last kissing scene in goblin. oh damn, it seems like LDW was being impatience is it..? he seems like grabbed YIN's hand and patted her back abit too hard..:(

18 hours ago, Py Ong said:

Hi guys, i just saw a video from amazingyooinna's instagram story. It was about the last kissing scene in goblin. oh damn, it seems like LDW was being impatience is it..? he seems like grabbed YIN's hand and patted her back abit too hard..:(

yeah i saw it too. Inna seems quite hurt :confused: Actually Dong wook is told to be a irritable guy, not as soft as his drama character by one his close friend co-star. So I think he treated Inna like a friend or a junior in goblin era, so comfortable like when he treats Goeun.

But you can see it became different in TYH era. He treats Inna softer like treating a crush?!!! :blush:

Actually when I saw this video I was also a bit shocked cuz he patted her back quite hard :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sunny0000007 said:

yeah i saw it too. Inna seems quite hurt :confused: Actually Dong wook is told to be a irritable guy, not as soft as his drama character by one his close friend co-star. So I think he treated Inna like a friend or a junior in goblin era, so comfortable like when he treats Goeun.

But you can see it became different in TYH era. He treats Inna softer like treating a crush?!!! :blush:

Actually when I saw this video I was also a bit shocked cuz he patted her back quite hard :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, I saw it too. Maybe he feel enough close with her to treat like that. I also watched a video about photoshoot in Goblin, I saw LDW always keep in touch with her, even they finished the photo shoot, LDW still hold her hand, I saw his hand cover all her hand. His hand moved so slowly. haha all of these proved that he feel so comfortable with her... then TYH, I think he knew how to treat to her :V In Goblin, I think they are just friend and tease each other, but I also think he like her a lots. Then he praised her so much than normal, right? Till TYH, so sweeter from him to her... 

• Like 2

I suppose timing really play a role in bringing two people together. They cameo'ed in each other's dramas years ago, then acted opposite each other in Goblin and TYH. Over these years, they slowly became closer and closer. In between, they had relationships with others but both are single again by the time they did TYH together. No doubt the attraction has increased tremendously and I think the timing is best now, isnt it? Perhaps we really need one of them to take the initiative and be proactive to pursue the other. If they have not already done so, what are they waiting for?

I've watched TYH and goblin many times and ive noticed too that LDW and YIN have mutual feelings for each other. it's just that maybe they dont want to rush things for them..its really pretty obvious esp LDW when you're able to watch the bts of goblin and TYH. his actions towards YIN?.. he's really into her and it's not hard to notice his actions  but im also keeping my fingers crossed because just like the rest of us here i also would love to see LDW and YIN end up together in real life. btw i was able to watched 7.7 billion love ep 6 and it was really fun watching YIN and her co hosts..i was just really surprised when their groom to be guest mentioned LDW as his soon to be bride described thei resemblance..why oh why??of all the korean actors to mention why it has to be LDW..my heart skipped a bit when YIN replied that " ive seen lee dong wook's face often in real life"...whoahh!as a woman you can only say the truth as it happens when it happens. and no matter how you will hide it from the others truth always has a way coming out from you..love you LDW and YIN!!!hope you'll end up really loving each other for real.:)and season 2 please for TYH..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I've watched TYH and goblin many times and ive noticed too that LDW and YIN have mutual feelings for each other. it's just that maybe they dont want to rush things for them..its really pretty obvious esp LDW when you're able to watch the bts of goblin and TYH. his actions towards YIN?.. he's really into her and it's not hard to notice his actions  but im also keeping my fingers crossed because just like the rest of us here i also would love to see LDW and YIN end up together in real life. btw i was able to watched 7.7 billion love ep 6 and it was really fun watching YIN and her co hosts..i was just really surprised when their groom to be guest mentioned LDW as his soon to be bride described thei resemblance..why oh why??of all the korean actors to mention why it has to be LDW..my heart skipped a bit when YIN replied that " ive seen lee dong wook's face often in real life"...whoahh!as a woman you can only say the truth as it happens when it happens. and no matter how you will hide it from the others truth always has a way coming out from you..love you LDW and YIN!!!hope you'll end up really loving each other for real.:)and season 2 please for TYH..

hello fellow shippers.im new in yhis forum and i would also like to share my own observation between YIN and LDW based on bts and interviwes before in goblin and tyh.honestly im a new fan of them.started in goblin then tyh.ive liked inna before in my love from the stars and since then i have heen her fan.i havent watched previous drama of them but the way i see it i have never seen LDW this happy and so gorgeously handsome when he is with YIN.i think they are dating until now because based on ep 6 of 7.7 billion love wherein the guest's show that time was a groom to be and he claimed that his bride to be said that he has resemblance of lee dong wook.. the cam was on focused to YIN but there was no significant reaction from YIN.i was surprised really when i heard that because why oh why of all the actors in korea why it has to be lee dong wook..hmm.the bride to be seemed to particular or is she??then what surprise me more is the response of YIN when she said "i have seen lee dong wook's face often in real life."often????as in???you wouldn't say often if you dont see each other on a regular basis.so there.people sometimes  in their lives especially the most important ones they would rather want to keep it to themselves than sharing it to the public.i understand why they want it to stay under the radar for now but if ,God forbid,they will not end up marrying each other then let's just give them that freedom.i am hoping that LDW and YIN will really find true love in their hearts and fight for it no matter what!after all what if this is the LOVE they have been waiting for.

• Like 3

I heard that Yoo In Na ssi got acute enteritis.... So sad... Hope she'll get well soon. Beside, Lee Dong Wook ssi still work hard with his new drama... :( I was wished he could be with her but now I'm not sure about our ship. :( Maybe we're wrong? So disapointed...

im a bit disappointed too maybe because im desperate that they should end up together in marriage.as they say no news is good news.as long as no news that they're seeing each other with other individuals then i am happy with that and  i will continue to support them and pray that LDW and YIN will really end up in marriage.until then.:heart:

• Like 1

I guess there r only two possiblities now..

1. no news because they r really just friends.

2. no news just because they wanna keep it private until they r really confirm to go to marriage.

Im not really sure if they're couple, why dont they just make it public? as they are already in the age of marriage and fans are mostly encouraging them to find their own happiness, it's not like they r still young idols who needs to conceal their love lives.. Unless they really have diff thoughts like they really dont want their relationship to be seen under spotlight until they r going to get married? or they just simply friends..