[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

22 hours ago, zee1983 said:

Me too! To be quite honest, I think neither of them will be admitting that they're in a relationship (whether with each other or with other people) any time soon. I think the nature of their jobs and the showbiz culture requires them to say that they're both single. I'll also leave a little room for doubt on the validity of the statements coz one ep, YIN was quoted to be saying she's dating constantly and then the next one, she's not seeing anyone hehehe 

I take comfort in the happy coincidences: both of them having the same co-host, the subtle grim reaper-sunny reference in Strangers from Hell, and the biggest one: both of them hosting talk shows right now! It's great that we're seeing both of them on TV doing what they love. 

So yeah, until and unless one of them announces marriage to someone else, my pichi ship sails on! :heart:

I will board this. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Today I watched “7.7 bilions of love” show and I noticed one point that raise our ship up. At 54:28 https://youtu.be/7Y_SKCmx5UA when Shin Dong Yup asked YIN unnie how to against parents oppinions and protect boy friend…. After she answer, Shin Dong Yup kidding YIN: “ They may say that: You’re in the same drama. You can become closer” and Kim Hee Chul also kidding she: “You even had a kissing scene.” ….. I’m happy to see that…. A lot of hope for our PICHI…

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, pichi4ever said:

Today I watched “7.7 bilions of love” show and I noticed one point that raise our ship up. At 54:28 https://youtu.be/7Y_SKCmx5UA when Shin Dong Yup asked YIN unnie how to against parents oppinions and protect boy friend…. After she answer, Shin Dong Yup kidding YIN: “ They may say that: You’re in the same drama. You can become closer” and Kim Hee Chul also kidding she: “You even had a kissing scene.” ….. I’m happy to see that…. A lot of hope for our PICHI…

OMG!!! Now, my heart is afluttering!! Go PICHI!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Of course YIN will not admit on national TV that she's dating someone. It reminds me of when Cha tae Hyun randomly called song hye kyo during an episode in 2d1n season 3. This was the time post DOTS where everyone was super shipping the Song2 couple. Then the other members of the show asked SHK (over the phone) if she was seeing or dating anyone. I believed she was really caught by surprise. The members tend to be straightforward at times. :D

She denied. She said she was single. Well when we trace back their couple history they were already dating at the time.

So my point is, actors' answers MAY not be entirely true. Especially how K entertainment industry is. 

But if either one of them is in a relationship with another then ofcourse we'll have to respect it.:wub:

• Insightful 2

13 hours ago, strongtower said:

Of course YIN will not admit on national TV that she's dating someone. It reminds me of when Cha tae Hyun randomly called song hye kyo during an episode in 2d1n season 3. This was the time post DOTS where everyone was super shipping the Song2 couple. Then the other members of the show asked SHK (over the phone) if she was seeing or dating anyone. I believed she was really caught by surprise. The members tend to be straightforward at times. :D

She denied. She said she was single. Well when we trace back their couple history they were already dating at the time.

So my point is, actors' answers MAY not be entirely true. Especially how K entertainment industry is. 

But if either one of them is in a relationship with another then ofcourse we'll have to respect it.:wub:

I know it. But very hard to accept that one of them is in relationship with another. I might selfish but I love Inna more so I respect her decision. 

Sorry I don't know how to up picture in here. I saw one pic of LDW in the last eps of his talk show. He practiced to sing with BoA. That pic will remind you how YIN smile :v Use both hands to cover the face. kkkk Anyone saw he smile like that before? And he also talked about his idea type GF. I miss uri Pichi a lots.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, seems like this thread has not been active. I have just only watched TYH recently and therefore much later than you all in following LDW and YIN. I am reading as fast as I can on previous discussions here. What are your sentiments now on our couple? Still hopeful?

50 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Hi, seems like this thread has not been active. I have just only watched TYH recently and therefore much later than you all in following LDW and YIN. I am reading as fast as I can on previous discussions here. What are your sentiments now on our couple? Still hopeful?

Correction - what I meant is this thread has not been as active as before. I truly wish I can follow through to seeing a successful couple getting together. It will really be nice if our shipped couple can really be together.

• Like 1

Having just watched TYH, it gives me the benefit of hindsight of really appreciating their chemistry while reading the observations by the people here. I do believe there is something between LDW and YIN. Perhaps they need to take it slow and not jump into a relationship. Both know how it is to be in the limelight and they may also want to ensure they truly differentiate between real and reel. All we can do is wait and see...

• Like 1