[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 10/8/2019 at 6:10 PM, zee1983 said:

Sorry I couldn't let this one go, guys! Just really felt butterflies when I heard a pichi couple ringtone from Goblin being used several years later for LDW in Strangers from Hell (a way darker tv show, no less).  It just might be my extremely hopeful pichi heart, or maybe -- just maybe, this is a huge easter egg for us shippers. :wub:

Here's a link to the video mashup showing the scene where Grim Reaper's phone rings in Goblin and when the phone LDW was using rings in Strangers from Hell. (Spoiler Alert - in case you haven't seen Episode 9 of the show, please don't click the link!)

https://streamable.com/cjpu6

No copyright infringement intended, just a lot of shipping! And I would like to reiterate that the ringtone is so hard to find! I believe it's been rendered obsolete, but if anyone has a link to where it can be downloaded or purchased, please let me know. Hihihi! 

Hey i watched the 9th episode of strangers from hell just now and i was eagerly waiting for the ringtone scene to appear :rolleyes:.... What i feel about the ringtone thing is :

1. Either it's LDWz personal phone that they used and he must have kept this ringtone since 2 yrs. :lol: which is a little unlikely i guess. 

2. They used a samsung phone similar model that was used during goblin which is quite old i guess .. so this too cant be correct  

3. Mayb this ringtone is there in other phones also now but using it here in this drama could it b a co incidence? 

why would they use that ringtone specifically? This is so confusing becoz one side their relationship is being kept super secretive and on the other side such intentional hints are there :sweatingbullets:.. 

im confused but hope it's a good sign only :wub:

Hey guys i was just going through the account @amazingyooinna on instagram and in the highlights there is one called touch your heart omg in that there is a small clip/gif its clearly a BtS but candid and LDW n YiN are clearly holding hands in that , LDWs left hand is in the pocket and YINz right hand is in his pocket too justb like in the drama:scream: its i think image 83(touch your heart highlight), its a touch your heart bts and i dont remember any such scene in the series  ...i dont know how to share videos here .. but it's sooooooo evidentttt :wub: plz check and correct me if m wrong .. omg omg omg it is so so evidenttt

6 hours ago, R.J said:

Hey guys i was just going through the account @amazingyooinna on instagram and in the highlights there is one called touch your heart omg in that there is a small clip/gif its clearly a BtS but candid and LDW n YiN are clearly holding hands in that , LDWs left hand is in the pocket and YINz right hand is in his pocket too justb like in the drama:scream: its i think image 83(touch your heart highlight), its a touch your heart bts and i dont remember any such scene in the series  ...i dont know how to share videos here .. but it's sooooooo evidentttt :wub: plz check and correct me if m wrong .. omg omg omg it is so so evidenttt

That’s not bts anw, that’s from scene in eps 16 

• Like 1

During LDW's interview for Esquire, he mentioned that he is now listening to Michaek Carreon, 'Can We'.

I saw the lyrics and my imagination went really wild. Lol I just hope it is YIN he is thinking of. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hai, guys it's been a while. Do you guys watch the video in Twitter at the account named cnyod?

Ldw went to see gong yoo new movie and there's inna manager too but who is the girl who walk with him (that's obviously not unnie)? I'm so curious do you guys have any clue? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JupiterSzn said:

Hai, guys it's been a while. Do you guys watch the video in Twitter at the account named cnyod?

Ldw went to see gong yoo new movie and there's inna manager too but who is the girl who walk with him (that's obviously not unnie)? I'm so curious do you guys have any clue? 

Hey I watched that video yesterday.. omg I didn't notice YINz manager he was there too? Mayb YIN was also there sitting in disguise in the audience :o.. and about that girl walking behind LDW I guess he is one of the staff members she doesn't seem to be anyone special or close more than a staff member to me. .. plus definitely LDW would never get anyone special (if at all) to a public place where he could easily be spotted.. I hope this is true and our ship sailsssss forever !!!! :wub:

Plz comment you guys about what you think about this ..

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:54 PM, JupiterSzn said:

Hai, guys it's been a while. Do you guys watch the video in Twitter at the account named

Spoiler

cnyod

?

Hi!

This is nice news, but it seems that we shouldn't tag or share this twitter account or her posts anymore to protect her privacy.

Apparently she got warnings from YIN's Kfans so she must be careful and she turned her account to private.

Let's help protect one of our sources of hope.

Still fervently hoping that the ship will sail. :)

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, R.J said:

Hey I watched that video yesterday.. omg I didn't notice YINz manager he was there too? Mayb YIN was also there sitting in disguise in the audience :o.. and about that girl walking behind LDW I guess he is one of the staff members she doesn't seem to be anyone special or close more than a staff member to me. .. plus definitely LDW would never get anyone special (if at all) to a public place where he could easily be spotted.. I hope this is true and our ship sailsssss forever !!!! :wub:

Plz comment you guys about what you think about this ..

Hey guys I still couldn't spot YINz manager in the video.. can someone clarify that part? Was he actually there??:huh:... ?

On 10/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, R.J said:

Hey guys I still couldn't spot YINz manager in the video.. can someone clarify that part? Was he actually there??:huh:... ?

That’s another manager not manager who always with inna. He watched in different studio not in the video which wookie in there. So i’m not sure inna watched the movie too.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys this is getting crazy.... Firstly I can't understand Korean and then nobody even posted anything about the LDW fanmeet here:tears:.. plus I read about LDW sending a coffee truck for his bubblegum co star.. and he sends it always too...I mean ya good friends do that but still :tears::tears:... 

Anyway the only good this so far is the talk show LDW will b hosting his own show and the first guest would b goonyoo :wub:.. but again people like me will have to wait for the subsssss :tears:

18 hours ago, R.J said:

Guys this is getting crazy.... Firstly I can't understand Korean and then nobody even posted anything about the LDW fanmeet here:tears:.. plus I read about LDW sending a coffee truck for his bubblegum co star.. and he sends it always too...I mean ya good friends do that but still :tears::tears:... 

Anyway the only good this so far is the talk show LDW will b hosting his own show and the first guest would b goonyoo :wub:.. but again people like me will have to wait for the subsssss :tears:

Yes, I was getting a bit restless too. They have stopped dropping hints for us to investigate. Lol.

The Bubblegum lady, I understand, is a very good friend of LDW. So, I hope it is just a good gesture.

Saw this resurfing and got a bit excited. Lol

• LOL 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:35 AM, Mrs G said:

Yes, I was getting a bit restless too. They have stopped dropping hints for us to investigate. Lol.

The Bubblegum lady, I understand, is a very good friend of LDW. So, I hope it is just a good gesture.

Saw this resurfing and got a bit excited. Lol

Yes yes I saw this too.. this is from the goblin era and it came out now :wub:.. true they have stopped giving any hints :bawling: but then I always wonder that if there was nothing at all then LDWz bodyguard wouldn't appear with YIN smtyms.. right ?:rolleyes: I dnno how this thing works in Korea but iv seen that bodyguard always with LDW and with YIN smtyms hehehe... Im praying hard and I'm positive that all our prayers will b answered -_-

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, R.J said:

Yes yes I saw this too.. this is from the goblin era and it came out now :wub:.. true they have stopped giving any hints :bawling: but then I always wonder that if there was nothing at all then LDWz bodyguard wouldn't appear with YIN smtyms.. right ?:rolleyes: I dnno how this thing works in Korea but iv seen that bodyguard always with LDW and with YIN smtyms hehehe... Im praying hard and I'm positive that all our prayers will b answered -_-

I guess, we will just have to wait for the announcement. Lol. By the way, LDW had that kakao soft toy throughout his Meet the Fan session. Is it a gift from the fans? YIN won the same one back in February.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. So, wookie has always love mickey mouse. (It's state in GQ magazine interview) Even back then when he was mc-ing at strong heart there was picture of him with mickey keychain(?). I couldn't remeber which ep it is but you can search.

And I suddenly remembered that inna have once dance to mickey song on Heroes.

The dance practice before performing.

The broadcast video. ;)

I know it kinda nonsense but I couldn't help with my shipper heart. I just love them both!

• Love 2

Hi. Please help to vote for Touch Your Heart for The Best Korean Drama of 2019

1. Access the below website: http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2019/

2. Select Touch Your Heart by clicking on the checkbox beside it.

3. Scroll at the bottom, look for the "Vote" button then click it. It may require you a captcha then click on "Vote" button again.

Thank you!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 12:20 AM, Issa said:

Hi. Please help to vote for Touch Your Heart for The Best Korean Drama of 2019

1. Access the below website: http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2019/

2. Select Touch Your Heart by clicking on the checkbox beside it.

3. Scroll at the bottom, look for the "Vote" button then click it. It may require you a captcha then click on "Vote" button again.

Thank you!

Voted! Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi and hope that we get some good news soon. :wub:

• Love 2