[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Minyeonie @Caramelmachiato thanks for the info :wub: now i know..kkkekeke ^^

Maybe that's why wookie's fashion sometimes involves prints of strawberry. I just find it weird for a guy to wear such. Lol but i guess love does things.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I heard many top actor n actrees will leave YG ent.. how about inna? Any news?

I think its better for her to leave too..

Koo hye sun had already left last month i think..

Koo hye sun already left YG several years ago. Last month, she left her recent agency, which is not YG

• Insightful 2

18 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I heard many top actor n actrees will leave YG ent.. how about inna? Any news?

I think its better for her to leave too..

Koo hye sun had already left last month i think..

According to this

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333341wpp/some-yg-actors-reportedly-considering-leaving-agency-following-controversies

"Actors A, B, C and D" are considering leaving and are in contact w. other agencies". Since theyve now begin cancelling/not make some deals out of fear w. YG artists.

...Since they dont mention names and keep it anonymous for now as ABCD, who's to say who they are as of yet, maybe Inna is among them considering leaving.

Hopefully.  At this point I'm practically begging her to.

Unnie please just do it ok ok! :cry: (I even had a dream last night that she left YG...the level of disappointment once I woke up realizing it was just a dream! :sweatingbullets:)

and while at it, drag Jang Ki Young and Cha Seung Won out of there too...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, MsMagic said:

Hello! Here, I wrote about it here before. The post was based off @intrariver 's insight re: No Reply by Taru: 

It's

@MsMagic, thank you so much! I watched with a fluttering heart his djing and the way he spoke was truly mesmerizing!!

Just wondering, because this program was in March 2017 and if it was meant for YIN, why did he then declare dating Suzy in March 2018?

I understand they broke off in July 2018 and LDW and YIN were reacquainted in October 2918, during which, TYH was confirmed.

I do believe that our Pichi couple are really dating, and on pne of the news, Dispatch did claim they have been for one year ( from April 2019), just wondering why did LDW go for Suzy if he was already interested in YIN.

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

B887632-F-16-C0-4274-B775-685-D824-D887-

Yup, I agree with the observation...:wub:

Wow. This, coming from LDW's faithful fans, is really setting us shippers up in excitement! Could this possibly be a kind of a hint? :)

• Love 4

On 6/18/2019 at 1:09 PM, Heart_note said:

:wub:If you guys had three major reasons to believe that they're together what would it be?

LDW's ahem...interesting behaviour toward YIN even already since Goblin days (& even before).
- Telling her "I fell for you 1st" on 1st day of filming Goblin BTS
WHAAAAT WOOKIE LOL!! :scream::sweatingbullets:

- His reaction to her cuteness/messing up her line in MAMA2014 is really whoa

It also reminds me of the "Lingering look which is the tell that a guy likes a girl" that YIN talks about on Cafe Amour lol. From own experiences I agree w. what Inna said as a great tell.

- "Let's go back and forth" trying to make the kiss more hot/real on 1st kiss  filming already  :sweatingbullets:
- "I need to look good!" (for filming kiss scene w. YIN in Goblin ep 12) which had KGE all giddy and BTS staffs stare and go all "OMG!! WHAT?!!" :scream:w. their reactions :joy:
- Goblin presscon the overt praising of YIN by LDW that had even KGE and GY roll their eyes 
- LDW blushing so hard in Goblin special commentary when YIN called him cute :relaxed:
- KGE shipping them moments.

-Some interesting Goblin presscon behaviours

-Some things that happened between Goblin and TYH

-In Goblin presscon, LDW Unable to take his eyes of off Inna when she was smiling all embararsed when they talked about YIN smile being so amazing. The others= normal. LDW=Wont stop staring w. admiring look LOL.

....all of these is like a guy who is crushing and not just a friend.

....but the cutest ever and most telling imo of has to be When LDW was filming Goblin last day  on "their bridge" alone and throwing a tanthrum how  :tears:"YIN SHOULD BE HERE WITH ME! (Should be there filming w. him on last day) *insert sad puppy eyes*  :joy::heart:

2. TIME or rather the more objective lens gained by time and non-attachment: 
Sometimes ppl get overtly eager and biased caused by how excited by this "recent exciting thing" only to later on realize it wasnt so great as they thought and they we're just on a temporary  high over something. Or their emotional attachment clouded their judgement, only seeing things more clearly and objectively once calmed down and attached less emotionally.
...I watched quite alot of pairings before and after and in between Goblin and TYH, even shipped some others too in between yet the suspision over these two never went away. In fact considering how many onscreen  pairings I watch I rarely seriously ship actors off screen. 
Yet w. these two... even during periods when during these 2 years betw. Goblin when I wasnt as emotioanlly attached to Pichi as a couple even liked others more at that time, yet I could never quite say these two where behaving like two normal costars and instead always felt different. More like the ones who actually ended up dating than the majority of normal behaving boring ones who off screen had nothing.
...Time passed, less attached yet never could quite say there was nothing, the supiciosn always remained even when my priorities lied elsewhere.  Something always felt fishy about this just "friendship".
My intuition about these two just says there's something here.

3. Their difference in behaviour in TYH compared to Goblin times.
Wookie was always nice to her. But now suddenly in TYH era he is  being overt taking  care of her suddenly like a bf lol. (btw even for him Mr super nice, I dont see this overt caretaking behaviour w. other costars of his. Just to Inna and the ex. Can talk about this more some other time)
And before in Goblin Inna was all fine kissing him but suddenly in TYH she is all shy shy shy giggly girl in their 1st kiss filming. WTF?? :ph34r:BTW she was giggling nervously too when filming kiss scenes w. her ex. in QINHM too. (I rewatched some QIHM BTS after TYH)....
so supicious much lol :ph34r:

So wtf...She was able to kiss him and be normal in Goblin now suddenly she gets all nervous???
Saw her getting shy shy around him on other occasions too during TYH era.
And he too. Lol what's up w. the nervous awkward rambly behaviour in their kissing BTS lol. And the way he looked at her...

And the openmouth kisses in TYH too like mentioned by others too lol. The alley reunion kiss and sofa kisses still get my heart razing, now that im more unattached to the story. It looks more and more like Wookie and Inna kissing w. feels rather than their characters...It's so different compared to for example Bubblegum where I needed to be attached to the story to get the feels over their kiss scenes. Later rewatching long after finishing BG I felt no feels over those kisses lol, even while some of the kisses are hot.

Frankly before TYH started airing I was going to be all low-key shipping and keep low expecations whilst suspicious but not really expecting anything BUT THEN SUDDENLY these two started behaving so suspiciously starting from day 1 of TYH LOL
Not to mention that Live drama chat which meant no edited but raw LIVE behaviour yet their behaviour there the most suspicious one lol. Their bodylanguage especially...interesting lol.

• Love 15
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

LDW's ahem...interesting behaviour toward YIN even already since Goblin days (& even before).
- Telling her "I fell for you 1st" on 1st day of filming Goblin BTS
WHAAAAT WOOKIE LOL!! :scream::sweatingbullets:

- His reaction to her cuteness/messing up her line in MAMA2014 is really whoa

It also reminds me of the "Lingering look which is the tell that a guy likes a girl" that YIN talks about on Cafe Amour lol. From own experiences I agree w. what Inna said as a great tell.

- "Let's go back and forth" trying to make the kiss more hot/real on 1st kiss  filming already  :sweatingbullets:
- "I need to look good!" (for filming kiss scene w. YIN in Goblin ep 12) which had KGE all giddy and BTS staffs stare and go all "OMG!! WHAT?!!" :scream:w. their reactions :joy:
- Goblin presscon the overt praising of YIN by LDW that had even KGE and GY roll their eyes 
- LDW blushing so hard in Goblin special commentary when YIN called him cute :relaxed:
- KGE shipping them moments.

-Some interesting Goblin presscon behaviours

-Some things that happened between Goblin and TYH

-In Goblin presscon, LDW Unable to take his eyes of off Inna when she was smiling all embararsed when they talked about YIN smile being so amazing. The others= normal. LDW=Wont stop staring w. admiring look LOL.

....all of these is like a guy who is crushing and not just a friend.

....but the cutest ever and most telling imo of has to be When LDW was filming Goblin last day  on "their bridge" alone and throwing a tanthrum how  :tears:"YIN SHOULD BE HERE WITH ME! (Should be there filming w. him on last day) *insert sad puppy eyes*  :joy::heart:

2. TIME or rather the more objective lens gained by time and non-attachment: 
Sometimes ppl get overtly eager and biased caused by how excited by this "recent exciting thing" only to later on realize it wasnt so great as they thought and they we're just on a temporary  high over something. Or their emotional attachment clouded their judgement, only seeing things more clearly and objectively once calmed down and attached less emotionally.
...I watched quite alot of pairings before and after and in between Goblin and TYH, even shipped some others too in between yet the suspision over these two never went away. In fact considering how many onscreen  pairings I watch I rarely seriously ship actors off screen. 
Yet w. these two... even during periods when during these 2 years betw. Goblin when I wasnt as emotioanlly attached to Pichi as a couple even liked others more at that time, yet I could never quite say these two where behaving like two normal costars and instead always felt different. More like the ones who actually ended up dating than the majority of normal behaving boring ones who off screen had nothing.
...Time passed, less attached yet never could quite say there was nothing, the supiciosn always remained even when my priorities lied elsewhere.  Something always felt fishy about this just "friendship".
My intuition about these two just says there's something here.

3. Their difference in behaviour in TYH compared to Goblin times.
Wookie was always nice to her. But now suddenly in TYH era he is  being overt taking  care of her suddenly like a bf lol. (btw even for him Mr super nice, I dont see this overt caretaking behaviour w. other costars of his. Just to Inna and the ex. Can talk about this more some other time)
And before in Goblin Inna was all fine kissing him but suddenly in TYH she is all shy shy shy giggly girl in their 1st kiss filming. WTF?? :ph34r:BTW she was giggling nervously too when filming kiss scenes w. her ex. in QINHM too. (I rewatched some QIHM BTS after TYH)....
so supicious much lol :ph34r:

So wtf...She was able to kiss him and be normal in Goblin now suddenly she gets all nervous???
Saw her getting shy shy around him on other occasions too during TYH era.
And he too. Lol what's up w. the nervous awkward rambly behaviour in their kissing BTS lol. And the way he looked at her...

And the openmouth kisses in TYH too like mentioned by others too lol. The alley reunion kiss and sofa kisses still get my heart razing, now that im more unattached to the story. It looks more and more like Wookie and Inna kissing w. feels rather than their characters...It's so different compared to for example Bubblegum where I needed to be attached to the story to get the feels over their kiss scenes. Later rewatching long after finishing BG I felt no feels over those kisses lol, even while some of the kisses are hot.

Frankly before TYH started airing I was going to be all low-key shipping and keep low expecations whilst suspicious but not really expecting anything BUT THEN SUDDENLY these two started behaving so suspiciously starting from day 1 of TYH LOL
Not to mention that Live drama chat which meant no edited but raw LIVE behaviour yet their behaviour there the most suspicious one lol. Their bodylanguage especially...interesting lol.

Thanks for this @intrariver ^_^ I really love your writings! 

I just woke up from dreaming about our Pichi Couple. It was such a beautiful and heart-bouncing dream!

The thing was it was a tv broadcast, maybe a talk/reality show and they were the guests. There were two couples sitting on a woody bench. One of them was the Pichi Couple and these two couples were talking two each other. The only couple that my dream had focused is only...one and only Pichi Couple, so I don't have any idea who was the other one and maybe they were the hosts. It was an outdoor filming with a fine weather and surrounding trees. It looks like in between summer and fall. Going back to our couple, they were sitting side-by-side while being interviewed and suddenly YIN is reaching, not only simply reaching but slooowlyyy reaching (like it's a normal thing for her :lol:), LDW's hand. To be exact, her right hand is reaching his left hand and it was caught on camera but they weren't cautious! (I think everything was already out in the light...lol!) Their holding hands kept on changing positions, which kept me giddy all over my body HAHAHAHA! First was the normal holding hands, it was quite tight. Second was the clasped holding hands, I think the one that most couples do with their fingers locked and intertwined. It was the most caressing holding hands I've ever seen in my dream. They did it I think subconciously, because I can see them still talking and in all eyes on the interviewers. 

Anyways, looks like a fanfic, right??? But seriously it was my sleep-dream last night and it was so vivid to me. They looked like a couple that is so in-love who are still in their honeymoon phase and subconciously doing skinships like it is a normal thing between them. They were dressed casually and it looks like just a normal day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

The first time i saw the Goblin presscon i never thought of any fishy behavior from wookie and in na. All i noticed was LDW making fun of YIN. And looking back now, i finally realized that was the start of the special attention he's giving to her.

Before, YIN was so discreet of him given the first time they act together. Shyness, adjusting and all.

But now, we've seen YIN getting pissed and sulky too towards LDW for being so playful on the set. Lol :D

Whenever they are on the same interview, YIN is so professional and dismissing any inappropriate things that could lead to suspicion. However, LDW on the other hand is not afraid to express it so YIN would nudge him to convey he should behave in a not so obvious casual way. Hhmmpp...this is what i thought of while watching kakaotalk interview.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Its nice to see some of us r still here for pichi.. :D eventho i started to watch some others drama but i still go back here bcoz i miss them....

Love all of ur analysis.. i do feel d same.. dont know why but i feel that there's absolutely "something" between them.. its "some" level as i see b4.. (dont know about current status after tyh lols)

i think many people experience "some" relationship (actually me too..haha) so i kind of understand what it feels.. i'm pretty sure that both already go through that "some" level as we see in prescon, intrvw or bts.. all women can "sense" it if a man give "more" attention/care towards them.. and i bet all women really like to reveived all of that, including inna.. :D

If goblin casts have a group chat and they still in contact with each other, i think its a very easy thing to step further "just" if they want to.. but i think maybe inna didnt give strong sign (yet) to ldw.. then they still go around that "some" level.. they were busy with personal work and sadly time flies so fast..

For tyh reunion still a misery for me since previously male lead already confirmed d role.. but eventually switched to ldw n yin confirmed TOGETHER.. i mean what?? How can such things happen? Lols.. mostly we knew later that ldw n yin MET personally b4 that tyh confirmation and she DRUNK until 5am?? Its more like a kdrama story of their real life..hahahaha..

I still think that ldw accept d role just bcoz of inna was d female lead, but inna accept it bcoz she really loves d role n story (which i feel like kinda similar to her own real life story).. but ldw will never knew that eventually someone is "touch" his heart for sure..lols.

After tyh, we can only guesing n waiting for their news.. some evidence that made me still waiting for pichi:

1. Last bts when yin HOLD tight ldw's arm to take a pic.. it gives me strong feels that both wasnt "just friend" thing.. more bcoz their eyes were teary..

2. Yin's gesture when ldw couldnt properly took selca with her.. she ask her stylist instead but why i feel she "scolding" him..lols. But he was just quiet like a sweet bf to me.. hahaha. Its so different in kakao vlive and fans said their selca wasnt good enough, then ldw yelled n mad towards them..hahaha.. he is temperamental man for sure.. :D

3. Yin's ninja moves when wrapped up party.. and ldw changing cloths with black after left..

4. Ldw suddenly wore many many many peach or pink cloths currently.. (really weird to me..)

5. Yin wore that white channel watch and previously hide her hand in group pics.. but eventually show it plus holding pichi cap.. :D makes me sure she really cant move on from that couple title.. she really love it much..

6. Their couple sneakers also cute.. i think it isnt just bcoz same fashion taste, its really a couple item of them.. :D

7. Yin wore mask at airport.. i never saw her like that.. she act really cautious recently.. or maybe affraid if reporters ask her something..

• Like 1
  • Love 8

And I cheat by adding TOP 3 RECENT reasons too :joy: :

Why I think Pichi is real.

1. LDW getting so emotional on PDX01 about a love song. And the lyrics fitting Pichi relationship. And no "IF" I have  a lover but If "I was a singer" and "to my lover" like he indeed HAS a lover lol. Even to the point that LDWonly fans suspect he might be dating now.

2. The Frequency of the pink. and YIN post on confession day including things associated w. LDW. The public knows very well especially who Chanel watch is associated with.  YIN happy dance along reactions to Goblin and TYH OST songs she played on her 4 days radio special, tells theyre relationship is good and not bad blood, while they now pretend to be strangers lol.  She even played his favorite song by Twice (&then smiled at a text she got after putting on the song. Possibly/probably from LDW).

3. But especially, the contradiction.:
They avoid each other in public and even mentioning each other in any way.(Also compare this to during and after Goblin and during TYH lol so different)
And:
so either

A) theyre dating and they avoid for privacy purposes or

B  )  theyre not and they want rumors to stop and not lead on people, and are using really bad "stop the rumors/speculations were NOT dating!" - methods that only create more speculations :sweat_smile:

And still waiting for a very DIRECT "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. STOP THE RUMORS/SPECULATIONS.", that you'd expect if NOT together. The type that Jinshim was all ready to make even before their drama ended. :sweatingbullets:

Still none lol. Who woudo want false rumors, especially in k-ent  where it's bad for actor's careers. :sweatingbullets:
 I mean please remember how in TYH story too OJS was all upset about the false assocations w. her costar and wanted NOTHING to do w. it, all worried about her real boyfriend and wanting to RUSH RIGHT AWAY to CLARIFY VERY DIRECTLY the rumors as false. No leaving people hanging what's the truth. Or making post that can be directly associated w. the costar.

...Here's the contradiction:
If all avoidance is just because theyre NOT dating and dont want any false rumors/dont want to lead on ppl.... then why contradict your super careful behaviour of avoiding topic of each other and avoid seen together by then making a post on CONFESSION day about "CONFESSING" which includes things which the public knows very well is assocaited w. the other (ahem Watch. Even a Pichi cap there too lol)??? Ppl will SO stop thinking that youre dating by doing this YEAH RIGHT  LOL :sweat_smile:
Or him starting to AFTER TYH wear someth much more frequently than before (PINK. He didnt do this after Goblin) which fans associated AFTER TYH  w. the other (YIN) 
...YEESHS you two, ppl will totally STOP thinking that you're dating! :sweatingbullets::joy:

or... consider this: Would Oh Jin shim have made any type of post which can be associated in any way w. the costar w. the false rumors she had ?
OF COURSE NOT. Especially not after the drama has ended. She'd be nowhere EVEN NEAR to doing this. She was all ready to rush and tell "NO WE'RE NOT DATING. STOP IT." even before their drama was over. :sweatingbullets:

It's upsetting for the actors for false rumors to continue, especially after the drama. Especially when there's another significant other.
...so what's up w. Your post YIN!?? CONFESSION post that can clearly be associated w. LDW, Hmmmm....:ph34r:

And some other things making me supicious Im not ready to talk about. yet. Maybe later. Maybe.

Now LDWOnlyfans thinking he might be dating. Then just thinking about it from LDW point of view, why wear that pink so much now, talk about and get all emo about that love song which sounds like describing ldw&yin relationship, talk about hurrying up on Vlive fanship (which looks like he's hurried about celebraing YIN birthday w. her), NOT avoiding things assocated w. YIN  (Whilst avoid directly talking about her).  He could've made it clear that he WOULDN'T be spending YIN birthday w. her, like I've BTW seen some k stars do when in false rumors w. other k stars. They made it VERY CLEAR no birthday spent together to dimsiss the rumors and speculations. Unlike our guy here who is doing the very opposite and almost like hinting he's in a rush to spend YIN birthday w. her LOL.

So if theyre NOT dating why would LDW falsely lead ppl on, which wouod later only create more hate for real gf later if there is another? Where is the "protection instinct" for said possible gf? All protection instinct I see here so far is towards YIN on the other hand.

So let's wait and see what happens. We have to wait to know 100%.

One day we'll know the truth.

If the ship sinks I'll just move on then. and enjoy them separately as actors. If we get the news we hope for I''ll be happy but also move on eventually, while casually waiting for their cute kids and possibly Variety show apperances together.

Once the truth is out, shipping isnt as fun anymore.  Once a ship has sailed all the way until marriaige you get your PEACE OF MIND over the situation and stop caring so much and only casually wait for the cute kids.

This has happened w. my previous shipping expriences. It's after all another person's love life, so why care so much once it' all clear and happening or when it's sunk. Unless you're totally crazy, you move on either 1st saddened by sunken ship or you eventually only care casually about the alive and married sailing ship. Human nature. Unless you've really lost your marbles.

Nothing lasts forever. My married ships will always be cute but that's it. No need to be so invested in the relationships. Of course you may always really look forward to variety show apperances and the like, but the initial super excitment and mega investment over the ship doesnt last. Not even to the very cutest ones.

I'm mainly waiting now to find peace of mind by seeing the ship either sail or sink.

Now LDW & YIN please dont make it 3 years. I hope it's all clear by end of 2019 or start of 2020.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

1. LDW getting so emotional on PDX01 about a love song. And the lyrics fitting Pichi relationship. And no "IF" I have  a lover but If "I was a singer" and "to my lover" like he indeed HAS a lover lol. Even to the point that LDWonly fans suspect he might be dating now.

This is interesting...hmmm...my delulu mind says so :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Considering their age now, i believe sooner or later there will be a confirmation or should i say revelation about their relationship. Hopefully its theirs and not with another party.

By the way, are we not just imagining and assuming things about their clothing and accessories? I mean it might be a trend in ķorean fashion to wear colorful clothes or sponsorship too? How do we know it's a personal choice? 

And just wanna share this video :wub:

• Love 8

19 hours ago, intrariver said:

And I cheat by adding TOP 3 RECENT reasons too :joy: :

Why I think Pichi is real.

2. The Frequency of the pink. and YIN post on confession day including things associated w. LDW. The public knows very well especially who Chanel watch is associated with.  YIN happy dance along reactions to Goblin and TYH OST songs she played on her 4 days radio special, tells theyre relationship is good and not bad blood, while they now pretend to be strangers lol.  She even played his favorite song by Twice (&then smiled at a text she got after putting on the song. Possibly/probably from LDW).

3. But especially, the contradiction.:
They avoid each other in public and even mentioning each other in any way.(Also compare this to during and after Goblin and during TYH lol so different)
And:
so either

A) theyre dating and they avoid for privacy purposes or

B  )  theyre not and they want rumors to stop and not lead on people, and are using really bad "stop the rumors/speculations were NOT dating!" - methods that only create more speculations :sweat_smile:

And still waiting for a very DIRECT "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. STOP THE RUMORS/SPECULATIONS.", that you'd expect if NOT together. The type that Jinshim was all ready to make even before their drama ended. :sweatingbullets:

Still none lol. Who woudo want false rumors, especially in k-ent  where it's bad for actor's careers. :sweatingbullets:
 I mean please remember how in TYH story too OJS was all upset about the false assocations w. her costar and wanted NOTHING to do w. it, all worried about her real boyfriend and wanting to RUSH RIGHT AWAY to CLARIFY VERY DIRECTLY the rumors as false. No leaving people hanging what's the truth. Or making post that can be directly associated w. the costar.

...Here's the contradiction:
If all avoidance is just because theyre NOT dating and dont want any false rumors/dont want to lead on ppl.... then why contradict your super careful behaviour of avoiding topic of each other and avoid seen together by then making a post on CONFESSION day about "CONFESSING" which includes things which the public knows very well is assocaited w. the other (ahem Watch. Even a Pichi cap there too lol)??? Ppl will SO stop thinking that youre dating by doing this YEAH RIGHT  LOL :sweat_smile:
Or him starting to AFTER TYH wear someth much more frequently than before (PINK. He didnt do this after Goblin) which fans associated AFTER TYH  w. the other (YIN) 
...YEESHS you two, ppl will totally STOP thinking that you're dating! :sweatingbullets::joy:

or... consider this: Would Oh Jin shim have made any type of post which can be associated in any way w. the costar w. the false rumors she had ?
OF COURSE NOT. Especially not after the drama has ended. She'd be nowhere EVEN NEAR to doing this. She was all ready to rush and tell "NO WE'RE NOT DATING. STOP IT." even before their drama was over. :sweatingbullets:

It's upsetting for the actors for false rumors to continue, especially after the drama. Especially when there's another significant other.
...so what's up w. Your post YIN!?? CONFESSION post that can clearly be associated w. LDW, Hmmmm....:ph34r:

And some other things making me supicious Im not ready to talk about. yet. Maybe later. Maybe.

Now LDWOnlyfans thinking he might be dating. Then just thinking about it from LDW point of view, why wear that pink so much now, talk about and get all emo about that love song which sounds like describing ldw&yin relationship, talk about hurrying up on Vlive fanship (which looks like he's hurried about celebraing YIN birthday w. her), NOT avoiding things assocated w. YIN  (Whilst avoid directly talking about her).  He could've made it clear that he WOULDN'T be spending YIN birthday w. her, like I've BTW seen some k stars do when in false rumors w. other k stars. They made it VERY CLEAR no birthday spent together to dimsiss the rumors and speculations. Unlike our guy here who is doing the very opposite and almost like hinting he's in a rush to spend YIN birthday w. her LOL.

So if theyre NOT dating why would LDW falsely lead ppl on, which wouod later only create more hate for real gf later if there is another? Where is the "protection instinct" for said possible gf? All protection instinct I see here so far is towards YIN on the other hand.

So let's wait and see what happens. We have to wait to know 100%.

One day we'll know the truth.

If the ship sinks I'll just move on then. and enjoy them separately as actors. If we get the news we hope for I''ll be happy but also move on eventually, while casually waiting for their cute kids and possibly Variety show apperances together.

Once the truth is out, shipping isnt as fun anymore.  Once a ship has sailed all the way until marriaige you get your PEACE OF MIND over the situation and stop caring so much and only casually wait for the cute kids.

This has happened w. my previous shipping expriences. It's after all another person's love life, so why care so much once it' all clear and happening or when it's sunk. Unless you're totally crazy, you move on either 1st saddened by sunken ship or you eventually only care casually about the alive and married sailing ship. Human nature. Unless you've really lost your marbles.

Nothing lasts forever. My married ships will always be cute but that's it. No need to be so invested in the relationships. Of course you may always really look forward to variety show apperances and the like, but the initial super excitment and mega investment over the ship doesnt last. Not even to the very cutest ones.

I'm mainly waiting now to find peace of mind by seeing the ship either sail or sink.

Now LDW & YIN please dont make it 3 years. I hope it's all clear by end of 2019 or start of 2020.

Really love reading your posts so much, you basically summarize what all of us pichi fans here are thinking about in such a precise, accurate way! :innocent:

Even though I too feel scared of my overt expectations from pichi, it's really true they are not trying to clear our suspicions about them at all.

I am sure they know how so many people are speculating about them dating IRL, so if they are really not dating they should be bothered about it normally, because couple or not, I believe they are very close and good friends at least, IRL, so if they aren't really a couple, such dating rumors might trouble their friendship, in spite of which they aren't trying to clear things up making us more confused and doubting instead.

Some of the recent behaviors which make me truly suspicious and not giving up hope on them are:

1. YIN's post on confession day - pichi cap, chanel watch, why reveal them like that suddenly?

2. On YIN's bday, LDW on vlive chat, rushing by saying, "Hurry up, friends!" as if he is in a hurry and needs to go somewhere else.

3. LDW's reaction to "Me After You" song and when he says, "If I was an artist, I would sing this song for my lover" that has even, only LDW fans doubting him to be really dating

4. When YIN is asked about whether she wants to work with LDW in another project, she completely skips the question and starts talking about her character Jin Shim in Taiwan Conference for Mirae Face Mask

Like Seriously? Especially the last point, was a great chance for YIN, to do away with all dating rumours with LDW, if she/they were bothered with it because they aren't a couple IRL.

Another thing I have on my mind lately is that, LDW seems to be involved in a lot of projects recently, without even taking much rest at all, i can't help but think, he's actually thinking of probably settling down and get married with his lover, so he's trying to do as many projects as possible just right now, because after you have a family and all, responsibilities and some restrictions will start coming into the picture, according to what I understand about the Korean entertainment industry...

The above para, is pure speculation on my part, not so sure about this... but the other things I mentioned above, are making me really doubt them, because I believe they had many chances to clear things up, in case nothing is going on between them IRL... but they are not doing anything in that regard but instead doing some such things which makes us doubt them even more....

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I could go on and compare also to how SJS has behaved w. costars (Jung In sun and Son Ye Jin) once started dating JEJ proably even before MySecretTerius started. No giving hints or hopes nor doing things that public associates to costar(s). But especially there isnt any super exta caretaking mode ON towards costars, he just behaves normally. (And SJS is the very caring type too!) (Son Ye Jin was also obviously more comfortable w. HyunBin than w. SJS in interviews and now SYJ & HB have been spotted together twice lol) .SJS Protecting the GF and being normal w. the rest. Actually he even behaved almost like siblings w. JIS LOL 

Seriously SJS and JIS is so diffetent than uri Pichi!
Actually before TeriusBeindMe started I was a bit tempted to ship SJS and JIS because why not could be fun lol but then already since day 1/presscon of MySecretTerius SJS was very clear. JIS really looked more just like little sister since day 1 LOL. Compare w. Pichi whose  behaviour only made me further ship/more supicious of them since day 1 LOL. :sweatingbullets:

For SJS and Terius costar, there was no serious hope for shippers (nor where there many serious shippers probably for this reason). So I stopped any shipping of them RIGHT AWAY LMAO. Actually SJS even avoided having any kiss scenes in Terius LOL. He was really looking after his real girl.
Even w. Yejin it was just because of knetz own delulu assumptions and not because of any behaviour by SJS toward SYJ. No supercaretaking behaviours or extra attention. He was just normal w. her. Unlike our guy LDW here who is being so very sweet to Inna and did all that super sweet caretaking.

....So if Pichi truly not together, then why is LDW leading us on then and not being clear like SJS? They are BOTH the very caring and HONEST type who really seem to price being genuine.
Hmmm...SJS vs LDW  behaviour is really clarifying things an giving high hopes for our couple.

Can't wait to find out the truth.
Simply comparing to SJS behaviour it seems now more likely that we are indeed correct. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4