[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

6 hours ago, intrariver said:

I know right #SuspicionsRising lol

It's not like they asked Inna "Are you dating him? "Do you have a boyfriend?" "What is your irl relationship like?" or anything personal. Actually the question "Would you work with him again" is just a very professional question lol

and easy to answer with something like "Yeah I dont know if producers would cast us again a 3rd time its so rare but who knows could be fun/I could consider" and the like. No "giving away personal info" or any of the sort w. that kind of answer. Actually that would have looked less weird so why not answer like that lol

Skipping questons about each other honestly just looks awkward :sweat_smile:

My delulu take on why she couldnt answer the question:

Hide contents

In K-ent industry there's a really stupid rule of irl partners not being able to work together in dramas/films. (Variety and reality shows however are acceptable). I heard from someone who knows their stuff that this is an absolute rule, there is NO bending of it whatsoever, no exceptions, so sadly if Pichi do date and admit it they wont be able to work together anymore. :cry:

Or at least not the ones who have already admitted being together. Since koreans view it as too unprofessional for them to work together, once ousted by Dispatch theyre against a irl couple together on screen...(unlike THE REST OF THE DAMN WORLD who actually understands that actors can be pros lol).....

...so If LDW & YIN really are dating and planning to oust themselves soon, she COUDLNT answer normally that shed possibly work w. him again without lying because once ousted she couldnt work w. him again:P And then once ousted shed be branded a liar by hateful knetz so she avoided lying alltogether and so simply didnt answer.

...so a K actor saying they'd work or consider working w. someone (again) that they're dating irl = will not settle down/marry/oust themselves/take the relationship to serious level anytime soon or for a very long time.

Avoiding saying they'd work together (again)= might settle down soon.

This is K-ent 101.

No bending of their stupid no-'"real partners"-under-any-circumstances rule means they cannot have an intention of settling down any time soon with the person they said they'd work with at the same time as wanting to work with them again.

However in this case w. Pichi, take it as just PURE SPECULATION, not too seriously but just as a POSSIBILITY. It may be avoiding it because theyre really together, so avoids it for settling down purposes (lets hope!) or theyre not together and she's simply playing it safe thats why no answer.

....Either way, Im actually happy she DIDNT say she'd work w. him again cause that equals KILLING THE SHIP or at least NO OUSTING THE COUPLE FOR VERY VERY LONG, when you take into accaunt the k ent background that you have to take into account when considerkng K actors. Strict Knetz are very strict about it like they are about many things sigh

....So pheeeeew for us on that one, I honestly wouldve given up the ship had she said that :sweatingbullets:

Or it's just

Hide contents

she avoids saying shed work w. him again because then thered be articles saying shed want to work w. him again (you know how media exaggerates their article titles too lol). Even SongHyeKyo was once asked if shed ever consider working w. GongYoo and she simply said politely that shed consider it yes (why rudely say shed NEVER even JUST consider working w. someone lol) and it got super exaggerated as "SHK wants SO DESPERATELY to work w. GongYoo" LOL. :sweatingbullets:

So maybe Inna doenst want any articles stating shed want to work w. LDW again cause that would only worsen their dating rumors/speculation, which is bad if theyre just friends or bad also for privacy if theyre dating.

SongHyeKyo DID however answer about GongYoo and not avoid lol. But then she didnt have dating rumor w. him before...until AFTER she said this LOL

Possiblities possibilties....Hard to know for sure w. these two very private persons. We can be certain only that these two are now being VERY CAREFUL when it comes to each other.

What's very funny though is even during TYH Live Drama Chat they were asked very personal questions of how they get along irl/their irl relationship LOL....and (while still looking careful then) they didnt skip even personal questions but actually carefully answered them.....Unlike now when the questions are even very IMPERSONAL they skip them, when before they could answer even private questions :sweat_smile:

Whatever the real situation, it's clear they're both  now suddenly, unlike before, being very careful... even TOO CAREFUL  w. skipping questions, their behaviour only looks funny and weird LOL :sweat_smile:

EDIT:

OOOPS Sorry I wrote like a novel. :sweat_smile: My only excuse is I really like writing, but oops so sorry lol

Thank you so much. I love this insightful piece of information. It actually makes sense then: why they dont have a photo together like other lead couples during TYH wrap up party; why they have been avoiding talking about each other; why they are now acting like total strangers.

Some comments on the bts of TYH suggested that they are really very good friends and that was why they were comfortable teasing and flirting with each other. If that has been the case, they couldn't suddenly develop such distance and not even want to talk about each other. 

Moreover, there are way too many subtle and not-so-subtle indications that they have been displaying to suggest that they are together: in TYH, the coupling clothes; their significant postings on the social media celebrating the 14 of every month; most important hint being the watch.

What is interesting about our Pichie Couple is, I am even more intrigued about their life as a couple and thereafter. Like I mentioned before, they truly deserve true love, one that will bring them eternal happiness. One that will fulfill LDW's dream of being a father - he will be one of the best because of the way he just is with children and especially his own. One that will fulfill YIN's dream of a relationship - when she confessed her feelings for her ex-boyfriend about 7 years ago, I can still remember her facial expression when she said, "I guess, I have a boyfriend now." 

I am excited for the day when they declare their relationship. But I am even more excited to see their development as spouses to each other; and later, as parents to their children. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, Heart_note said:

:wub:If you guys had three major reasons to believe that they're together what would it be?

I cannot certainly name the reasons I have. With all what we have gathered so far, I still do not have a concrete idea. I don't know if my feelings are right, but I can sense it by looking at them :lol: By noticing myself based on how I reacted and how attracted I am towards them, it's crazy but I love it! :D

• Love 6

7 hours ago, Heart_note said:

:wub:If you guys had three major reasons to believe that they're together what would it be?

Avoiding the topic about each other

Not being photographed together

Both seem happy...:lol: a stretch, I know!

I don’t know why I feel confident about them, it’s not like we have confirmation or anything just slight clues from time to time but...I’ve got a feeling, my delulu heart is feeling it LOL

• Love 8
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Heart_note said:

1. LDW caught rubbing YIN's hand while doing a still photoshoot. The operative word there is 'still', which means that he was most likely acting bolder than usual as he thought he wouldn't get caught caressing her hand :wub:. Check out page 102 of this thread for the GIFs c/o @riiko1988

2. YIN's agency posting her photo sporting a white Chanel J12 on Confession Day. She was also holding a 'PiChi Cap' in the said photo. But going back to the watch, everyone knows LDW is a brand ambassador for Chanel, and that watch was not yet publicly released when she wore it. Furthermore, her manager only uploaded photos from their Jeju Trip where she was either wearing long sleeves, or hiding her wrist behind her back. 

3. A collection of their behind-the-scenes moments all the way from Goblin until TYH. LDW frequently teasing YIN re: wanting kissing scenes in Goblin, their Goblin co-actors teasing them, LDW's song of choice (No Reply by Taru) when he special DJ'd post-Goblin (plus his message re: song, plus him wearing peach that day), TYH not originally LDW's but another actor's but confirmed given to him after their Goblin reunion where YIN got drunk, all of their behind-the-scenes moments in TYH and more recently, LDW himself getting emotional over a love song which he said he would have written himself for his lover, if he were an artist.

Seriously, I'm just patiently waiting for them to confirm, hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

Us, pichi couple fans swear won't give up on this ship unless they confirm they're nothing but friends.

Keeping my hopes up that they're more than that. Maybe we're right about them. *fingers crossed* :D:wub:

And just a suggestion to LDW, his manager-nim and YIN's manager.. 

If you're planning to prolong the wait on the big reveal. Just keep giving us hints to thrill us fans and feed our delulu minds lol :P

Edited by WinonaLee
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, MsMagic said:

1. LDW caught rubbing YIN's hand while doing a still photoshoot. The operative word there is 'still', which means that he was most likely acting bolder than usual as he thought he wouldn't get caught caressing her hand :wub:. Check out page 102 of this thread for the GIFs c/o @riiko1988

2. YIN's agency posting her photo sporting a white Chanel J12 on Confession Day. She was also holding a 'PiChi Cap' in the said photo. But going back to the watch, everyone knows LDW is a brand ambassador for Chanel, and that watch was not yet publicly released when she wore it. Furthermore, her manager only uploaded photos from their Jeju Trip where she was either wearing long sleeves, or hiding her wrist behind her back. 

3. A collection of their behind-the-scenes moments all the way from Goblin until TYH. LDW frequently teasing YIN re: wanting kissing scenes in Goblin, their Goblin co-actors teasing them, LDW's song of choice (No Reply by Taru) when he special DJ'd post-Goblin (plus his message re: song, plus him wearing peach that day), TYH not originally LDW's but another actor's but confirmed given to him after their Goblin reunion where YIN got drunk, all of their behind-the-scenes moments in TYH and more recently, LDW himself getting emotional over a love song which he said he would have written himself for his lover, if he were an artist.

Seriously, I'm just patiently waiting for them to confirm, hehe. 

Dear MsMagic, LDW's song choice 'No Reply' by Taru plus his message is news to me. Do you have the link for this?

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

On 6/18/2019 at 6:09 PM, Heart_note said:

This has caused me a heart-popping-heart-palpitating moment every single time I watch it and I have watched it so many times. I have tried watching many other kisses in other K-Drama and I couldn't get this vibe. Most are too lustful or too acting. This,  together with ALL their other kisses, makes me believe.

• Love 7

2 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

I feel like ldw doesn't care if their relationship get caught. He's so sweet to in na. I'm excited for their confirmation :wub: :D 

It does seem that way to me, too, @Heart_note. In fact, in the bts for TYH, LDW was more carefree and expressive in his affection! Even during Goblin days, the look he gave YIN was already very suggestive of him being interested.

I, too, am waiting for their confirmation. Woohhoo!!

• Love 3

On 6/18/2019 at 6:09 PM, Heart_note said:

My gut feelings telling me that they are real.

Their eyes say so much and they way they interact with each other.  LDW gentle and tender gestures/actions towards YIN. He is too smitten with her. Our guy being too agreeable for a guy "friend" to be. The way his voice would take on a gentle/tender timbre when he talks to her which I don't think he even notices.

Many little things that I've notice between them on the BTS and even when they are acting. All screams "together" and "couple" to me.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Heart_note said:

I feel like ldw doesn't care if their relationship get caught. He's so sweet to in na. I'm excited for their confirmation :wub: :D 

AGREE! It's our girl who is very careful. I guess she was traumatized by how much media and paparazzi attention her last relationship with another actor had and the backlash she got after people speculated she did not wait for him while he was still in the army. People did not really respond well to that. So, I can't really blame her if we would learn later on that it was her choice to keep whatever she and Wookie have on the down low.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

By the way i'm so outdated, since i'm a new pichi shipper and new to this thread, may i ask what's the strawberry 'ttalgi' about? How is it associated to in na and wookie? :blush:

YIN had once said back to her DJ-ing days, that she wanted that as an endearment from her fans and also from her lover. :D During TYH, there were few scenes of them blurting out the word "ttalgi." When OJS decorated KJR's office with pink stuffs and KJR wanted OJS to remove those things. When KJR passed to OJS a pink strawberry-like seat rest he said: "Ttalgi..." He pertained to the thing when he said that, but who knows???:lol: Also when they skipped their work and went shopping some groceries, when OJS found some strawberries, the fruit itself. She then called KJR, who was dazely walking: "Ttalgi! Ttalgi!" She also pertained to the thing but, again, who knows???:lol::lol: 

I don't know if I got it correctly. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: But I'll be happy if someone can correct this. 

• Love 9

20 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Dear MsMagic, LDW's song choice 'No Reply' by Taru plus his message is news to me. Do you have the link for this?

Hello! Here, I wrote about it here before. The post was based off @intrariver 's insight re: No Reply by Taru: 

It's

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Heart_note said:

By the way i'm so outdated, since i'm a new pichi shipper and new to this thread, may i ask what's the strawberry 'ttalgi' about? How is it associated to in na and wookie? :blush:

She said when DJing days, that she wanted to called Ttalgi or Ttalgi -ya by her lover. She also said to all her listeners, call me Ttalgi from now on. So, YIN was also known as Yoo Ttalgi, and almost all her fans called her Ttalgi.

So, when LDW did Vfanship at June 5th then he said, he likes TTALGI and banana juice. Our delulu mind were screaming out of control.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1