[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

To celebrate Kiss Day, we have been honoured with this compilation. 

Frankly, one of the reasons why I love TYH is their kisses. I have said this many times and I will say it again. Theirs is so sensuous and ernest and sincere, and therefore, intimately passionate. I tried watching other Korean dramas right after TYH and the biggest put off was the way their leads kiss - rather lustful and wildly passionate.

May be where I am in life - and where I hope the Pichie Couple will be soon - ALL the kisses in TYH are unforgettable, the kinds that really cause a major tug at your heartstrings. Each and every kiss just screamed love and sensuality, sincere and sophisticated.

Oohh..let's see what's up with these two!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

On 6/13/2019 at 2:27 AM, intrariver said:

The 3rd slide, so interesting:

Cant help but notice how "most attractive traits" that she wont stop gushing about so eagerly, are exactly what LDW has in spades!.... :ph34r:

Then I also remember her ideal type being "the honest, simple and natural type who makes her laugh and takes very good care of her"  *ahem ahem* Literary descibes LDW *ahem ahem*

Btw has that "takes good care of me" being part of her ideal type being mentioned here before? I think it hasnt. Sometime after TYH ended I saw some old article where she mentioned this. Totally squee-worthy considering who takes indeed "very good care of" her. ;) 

I can't help myself to think about this.. When I saw the LDW-YIN TYH kakaotalk where YIN was interviewed by LDW about who's making her feel warm during winter, and then LDW said and commented, "Why is this so hard to tell/say?" HAHAHA XD

• Love 4

On 6/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, intrariver said:

Also Goblin and TYH gets mentioned. Luckily for her no questions related to LDW :sweatingbullets: she gets to avoid that in line with avoiding being seen together/mention each other directly other than in indirect hinting that theyve maybe been doing lately lol

Okay so I accidentally lied there without knowing.

Amazingyooinna @pichicouplejust messaged me to correct this.  :

...It turns out Inna actually WAS asked by the host about LDW. :joy:   She was asked if she'd work with LDW again because TYH so popular over there in Taiwan. But Inna pulled her Pro Ninja :ph34r:and completely AVOIDED ANSWERING that and just said what she said of Jinshim instead. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much @pichicouple for correcting my error.

Now for my own add in about this new info:

I did wonder why she suddenly looked so troubled and nervous there but couldnt place it/come up with why, especially since I dont speak the language made it hard to know for sure. ....She was asked about LDW LOL thats why nervous there :sweatingbullets:  Innaaaa-shiiiiii hide your nerves better girl I not only saw it but also empathetically felt it from you very obviously and intensily!! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

6 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Okay so I accidentally lied there without knowing.

Amazingyooinna @pichicouplejust messaged me to correct this.  :

...It turns out Inna actually WAS asked by the host about LDW. :joy:   She was asked if she'd work with LDW again because TYH so popular over there in Taiwan. But Inna pulled her Pro Ninja :ph34r:and completely AVOIDED ANSWERING that and just said what she said of Jinshim instead. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much @pichicouple for correcting my error.

Now for my own add in about this new info:

I did wonder why she siddenly looked so troubled and nervous there but couldnt place it/come up with why, especially since I dont speak the language made it hard to know for sure. ....She was asked about LDW LOL thats why nervous there :sweatingbullets:  Innaaaa-shiiiiii hide your nerves better girl I not only saw it but also empathetically felt it from you very obviously and intensily!! :sweat_smile:

Thank you for this ^_^ May I just ask, if it was captured in the video that was subbed by sinamoles-nim??? I'm curious about that part. Thanks!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Thank you for this ^_^ May I just ask, if it was captured in the video that was subbed by sinamoles-nim??? I'm curious about that part. Thanks!

I checked the video in youtube and it was cut out from the subbed.

If anyone has a link of the full interview, I hope you could share it as well. :)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Ooo I forgot to mention where. Yeah @pichicouple specifically mentioned the question was in Sinamoles vid. Inna simply talked about her character instead there lol.

But it seems in the actual Sinamoles's clip that part was cut at the beginning and only Inna's avoidant non-answer remained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

@intrariver some fan who joined LDW Vfanship said, during the live chat, LDW skipped the question about YIN. Same pattern hmmm... 

İt's so different when YIN was interviewed and talk about LDW long time ago.

Ooohhh...why are they avoiding in even talking about each other? I'm sure they know this will raise more suspicion like their wrap up party. This suspense is really killing me!

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, Mrs G said:

Ooohhh...why are they avoiding in even talking about each other? I'm sure they know this will raise more suspicion like their wrap up party. This suspense is really killing me!

I know right #SuspicionsRising lol

It's not like they asked Inna "Are you dating him? "Do you have a boyfriend?" "What is your irl relationship like?" or anything personal. Actually the question "Would you work with him again" is just a very professional question lol

and easy to answer with something like "Yeah I dont know if producers would cast us again a 3rd time its so rare but who knows could be fun/I could consider" and the like. No "giving away personal info" or any of the sort w. that kind of answer. Actually that would have looked less weird so why not answer like that lol

Skipping questons about each other honestly just looks awkward :sweat_smile:

My delulu take on why she couldnt answer the question:

Spoiler

In K-ent industry there's a really stupid rule of irl partners not being able to work together in dramas/films. (Variety and reality shows however are acceptable). I heard from someone who knows their stuff that this is an absolute rule, there is NO bending of it whatsoever, no exceptions, so sadly if Pichi do date and admit it they wont be able to work together anymore. :cry:

Or at least not the ones who have already admitted being together. Since koreans view it as too unprofessional for them to work together, once ousted by Dispatch theyre against a irl couple together on screen...(unlike THE REST OF THE DAMN WORLD who actually understands that actors can be pros lol).....

...so If LDW & YIN really are dating and planning to oust themselves soon, she COUDLNT answer normally that shed possibly work w. him again without lying because once ousted she couldnt work w. him again:P And then once ousted shed be branded a liar by hateful knetz so she avoided lying alltogether and so simply didnt answer.

...so a K actor saying they'd work or consider working w. someone (again) that they're dating irl = will not settle down/marry/oust themselves/take the relationship to serious level anytime soon or for a very long time.

Avoiding saying they'd work together (again)= might settle down soon.

This is K-ent 101.

No bending of their stupid no-'"real partners"-under-any-circumstances rule means they cannot have an intention of settling down any time soon with the person they said they'd work with at the same time as wanting to work with them again.

However in this case w. Pichi, take it as just PURE SPECULATION, not too seriously but just as a POSSIBILITY. It may be avoiding it because theyre really together, so avoids it for settling down purposes (lets hope!) or theyre not together and she's simply playing it safe thats why no answer.

....Either way, Im actually happy she DIDNT say she'd work w. him again cause that equals KILLING THE SHIP or at least NO OUSTING THE COUPLE FOR VERY VERY LONG, when you take into accaunt the k ent background that you have to take into account when considerkng K actors. Strict Knetz are very strict about it like they are about many things sigh

....So pheeeeew for us on that one, I honestly wouldve given up the ship had she said that :sweatingbullets:

Or it's just

Spoiler

she avoids saying shed work w. him again because then thered be articles saying shed want to work w. him again (you know how media exaggerates their article titles too lol). Even SongHyeKyo was once asked if shed ever consider working w. GongYoo and she simply said politely that shed consider it yes (why rudely say shed NEVER even JUST consider working w. someone lol) and it got super exaggerated as "SHK wants SO DESPERATELY to work w. GongYoo" LOL. :sweatingbullets:

So maybe Inna doenst want any articles stating shed want to work w. LDW again cause that would only worsen their dating rumors/speculation, which is bad if theyre just friends or bad also for privacy if theyre dating.

SongHyeKyo DID however answer about GongYoo and not avoid lol. But then she didnt have dating rumor w. him before...until AFTER she said this LOL

Possiblities possibilties....Hard to know for sure w. these two very private persons. We can be certain only that these two are now being VERY CAREFUL when it comes to each other.

What's very funny though is even during TYH Live Drama Chat they were asked very personal questions of how they get along irl/their irl relationship LOL....and (while still looking careful then) they didnt skip even personal questions but actually carefully answered them.....Unlike now when the questions are even very IMPERSONAL they skip them, when before they could answer even private questions :sweat_smile:

Whatever the real situation, it's clear they're both  now suddenly, unlike before, being very careful... even TOO CAREFUL  w. skipping questions, their behaviour only looks funny and weird LOL :sweat_smile:

EDIT:

OOOPS Sorry I wrote like a novel. :sweat_smile: My only excuse is I really like writing, but oops so sorry lol

• Love 4
  • Insightful 9