[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

It's saranghae...

I love you...

He said it in banmal, so it must be for a close person. It's for all his fans also :D

Wey wey wey...

Sounds way too familiar, don't you think? We are living TYH all over again!!

Thank you, Caramel Macchiato! I am smiling too widely now.

• Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mrs G said:

Wey wey wey...

Sounds way too familiar, don't you think? We are living TYH all over again!!

Thank you, Caramel Macchiato! I am smiling too widely now.

Just like during their Kakaotalk live: Yoo In Na, saranghae~ ^_^B)

• Love 7

Still cant get over this:

mOxzMo.jpg

How happily she was even glowing

And this was in the middle of filming alot w. LDW/Spending lots of time together.  Being so happy at that time.

It reminds me of this Bts too, where you can see her turn around and you can see how happy she is.:

It's different than when the cam is straight on your face where youd be more on guard right but here she seems to have forgotten the cam for a few seconds (because it's around her back almost/she was looking the opposite way focusing on LDW so she cant see it yet so easily until turns around) so there's a no-holding-back-happiness vibe.

Krs1j1.jpg

• Love 10

51 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Just like during their Kakaotalk live: Yoo In Na, saranghae~ ^_^B)

Are they copying Junrok&Jinshim's incognito "I love you" during a live fan chat :ph34r: not only once but twice now? :joy:  Especially since Inna has said that she likes it if a BF does that lol

Hahha maybe maybe not. But since the writer wrote that and because of what Inna said, now were always gonna wonder if any of the things said there are really secretly meant for each other and not just fans, everytime there's a chat with fans wont we? :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Just like how KJR was part of OYS's chat with her fans in TYH! Oh, wouldn't that be like reel/real moment for us real fans! TYH seems to have loads of the blurring of reel/real lines!

What does '사랑해' mean?

It seems uri pichi couple have learned a lot and picked up a lot of things and ideas from TYH. It will surely not be a big surprise then if we later on find out that they are the real-life KJR & OJS. :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, aveerie said:

It seems uri pichi couple have learned a lot and picked up a lot of things and ideas from TYH. It will surely not be a big surprise then if we later on find out that they are the real-life KJR & OJS. :joy:

Actually, it did cross my mind. If LDW and YIN are really dating, TYH is 90% their life story. There are way too many parralellisms between reel snd real; and too many references to LDW and YIN for KJR and OJS.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Meanwhile, YIN is being ninja-all-the-way to the airport though she will be going to an official event. :joy:

That is weird huh? 

Why she closed all of her face?? we cant see even her eyes.. and she even didnt wave to d camera? She usually didnt act like this.. mostly bcoz she will attend officially event.. not personal trip or what.. so.. my conclution is more like she avoid media for personal reason bcoz she isnt ready to answer anything (if any) of media questions.. wae wae wae?? Do we closer to revelation guys?? Hahaha...

Wait.. did she copy this man style?

Masker / ninja couple style?? Hahaha

Maybe they covered their lips bcoz its swollen from being too much kissing last night.. hahahaha

• LOL 11

How will it go for us on the next 14s to come: 

June 14th: Kiss Day

The name says it all. This is also a good day to confess your feelings to a crush and start a new relationship with a smooch. Many companies, ranging from lipstick brands to breath mint makers, do their best to capitalize, offering special promotions.

July 14th: Silver Day

Couples exchange silver rings and discuss future plans of marriage. Acting as promise rings, the gifts are often given before or after in-person parental introductions.

August 14th: Green Day

This is a day designated for drinking soju — a harsh alcohol traditionally made from rice, tasting similar to vodka — and then taking a romantic walk in the woods. Most likely the brain child of a drunk teenager who wanted to be alone with his girlfriend, Green Day is centered around the fact that soju comes in a green bottle.

September 14th: Photo Day / Music Day

Most days in Korea are photo and music days, but the 14th of September is when it becomes “official” (or as official as an off-the-calendar holiday can get).

Portrait studios and gimmick photo booths are popular, and it seems like everyone’s taking a reverse-facing camera shot. Noraebangs — singing (karaoke) rooms — are in high demand, as well.

October 14th: Wine Day

Couples drink a glass (or bottle) of wine over a romantic dinner. Singles drink away their sorrows.

November 14th: Movie Day

Movie theaters are jam-packed on this day, but couples also rent movies, give each other DVD gifts, or go to a DVD room (the “DVD Bang,” or movie room, is a popular Korean hangout on any day). They’re rented for approximately the price of one cinema ticket and can hold a small group of people. The DVDs are somewhat older than what’s playing in the theater, but not by much.

December 14th: Hug Day

Running short on reasons to dedicate a special day, Hug Day wraps up the year with a firm and gentle squeeze and a sigh of relief. Couples spend the day hugging each other, while polls on which Korean celebrity is most cuddle-worthy give the singles something to fantasize about. 

Okay, this is getting exciting...!!!B)

Article by: 

Tara Lowry 

Feb 27, 2013

(https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/the-14th-of-every-month-in-south-korea-is-a-holiday/)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3

29 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

So happy to see inna looks chubbier than before.. she must be in happy mood n enjoy her free time with ehmmm.. oppaya?? :D

She likes eating nowadays. As what she stated when she dj-ed in KBS Cool FM temporarily.

Side note: I really would not mind if the BABY comes first. It is the best for me and incidentally for THEM. :joy::joy::joy:

#deluluatmornight

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The 3rd slide, so interesting:

YIN mentions how the best traits of Jinshim is her honest and sincere and hardworking character. She especially kept repeating how attractive the sincerity is.

Cant help but notice how "most attractive traits" that she wont stop gushing about so eagerly, are exactly what LDW has in spades!.... :ph34r:

Then I also remember her ideal type being "the honest, simple and natural type who makes her laugh and takes very good care of her"  *ahem ahem* Literary descibes LDW *ahem ahem*

Btw has that "takes good care of me" being part of her ideal type being mentioned here before? I think it hasnt. Sometime after TYH ended I saw some old article where she mentioned this. Totally squee-worthy considering who takes indeed "very good care of" her. ;) 

Sidenote: She looks very happy here. :) .  Also Goblin and TYH gets mentioned. Luckily for her no questions related to LDW :sweatingbullets: she gets to avoid that in line with avoiding being seen together/mention each other directly other than in indirect hinting that theyve maybe been doing lately lol

Looking forward to hearing about her next project. Hopefully this time sooner than 2 years, Im too impatient to wait another 2 years (or 2 years can be good too for next drama/film if her next news after TYH is marriage :p )

Thanks sinamoles for the Engsub :kiss_wink:, so nice to hear her talking again and to actually understand .

• Love 7

13 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

For the upcoming "Kisseu nal"... 

:o Oopss! I knew someone who endorsed/who is endorsing Elle. ^_^

Side note: Her smile there looks like a teasing shy smile that shouts: "What am I doing??? Whatever! It's exciting!"

They are getting so creative!! I did wonder what are they going to do on 14 June - the kissing day. LDW changed his profile picture 7 days before 14 June - after 5 years - with lip marks on his hand. And YIN held that lips thingy - what is that by the way? - 2 days before 14 June to promote Elle.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Mrs G said:

They are getting so creative!! I did wonder what are they going to do on 14 June - the kissing day. LDW changed his profile picture 7 days before 14 June - after 5 years - with lip marks on his hand. And YIN held that lips thingy - what is that by the way? - 2 days before 14 June to promote Elle.

Can we get the "real" thing on June 14, itself??? -_-^_^ Or should I say, tomorrow??? :lol:

#deluluizreal

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Can we get the "real" thing on June 14, itself??? -_-^_^ Or should I say, tomorrow??? :lol:

#deluluizreal

Ooohh....let's see what's in store for us! They have been giving us the 14-

Surprises since 14 February with that valentine chocolate from YIN to LDW...:)

I just hope THIS isnt it..LOL..otherwise, we have to wait till 14 July - the big news!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, intrariver said:

The 3rd slide, so interesting:

Thanks sinamoles for the Engsub :kiss_wink:, so nice to hear her talking again and to actually understand .

Take note that in the 2nd slide, she mentions that "Now that Touch Your Heart has ended, I'm taking a rest, working out and taking care of my health"

How I wish that she's doing it for the pichi baby HAHA! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2