[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

12 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

:huh: The blonde hair ??? :lol:

Sorry, could you please enlighten me. :joy:

I think @intrariver was referring to the comparison of expressions LDW has with the actress and the other one, LDW with YIN..

LDW suits having blonde hair. He looks good in everything but, his everything is YIN... kkkk ^^

His beautiful characteristic inside and out were revealed because of YIN, thinking he can easily be tamed with her.. kkkkk ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

I think @intrariver was referring to the comparison of expressions LDW has with the actress and the other one, LDW with YIN..

LDW suits having blonde hair. He looks good in everything but, his everything is YIN... kkkk ^^

His beautiful characteristic inside and out were revealed because of YIN, thinking he can easily be tamed with her.. kkkkk ^^

LDW with other actress: professional

LDW with YIN: not your typical actor-actress relationship. At the very least you can see that they really are very close, be it as friends or as lovers. Kyaaaa!

LDW's fanship signup in VLive just ended last Friday! I'm looking forward to what he posts there. Maybe we'll get something related to YIN. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

I'm literally drooling over their Bts..the moment I wake up and before I go to sleep, their vids are my source of energy and inspiration and my lullaby:lol: I play them @ 0.2x slowmo to catch all LDW's gestures and glances to YIN:D(RIP replay button:lol:) I even joined  their fans club and forums.this the first time I ship a couple since the SongSong from DOTS..I'm not a usual fan of kdramas/k idols/loveteams there are only 1 local teamups from the Phils that I shipped before: Jadine and SongSong couple from Korea and they both end up together. I followed Sunny and Grim Reaper than the main characters of Goblin:DI have the same feeling that Pichi couple will end up together too:wub: And I feel they will announce it soon:wub:

#shippersdelusion

Edited by gelli aduviso
  • Like 2
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

I'm literally drooling over their Bts..the moment I wake up and before I go to sleep, their vids are my source of energy and inspiration and my lullaby:lol: I play them @ 0.2x slowmo to catch all LDW's gestures and glances to YIN:D(RIP replay button:lol:) I even joined  their fans club and forums.this the first time I ship a couple since the SongSong from DOTS..I'm not a usual fan of kdramas/k idols/loveteams there are only 1 local teamups from the Phils that I shipped before: Jadine and SongSong couple from Korea and they both end up together. I followed Sunny and Grim Reaper than the main characters of Goblin:DI have the same feeling that Pichi couple will end up together too:wub: And I feel they will announce it soon:wub:

#shippersdelusion

Ooohh...i cant wait!

• Love 3

1 hour ago, patKdramaFan said:

I don't know why I got this feeling but I am feeling like this post is intended for our girl because it's her birthday! #shipperdelusions :wub:

I’ll bite :wub: I have been checking IG feeds about YIN’s bday and this seems to have something to it...lol nice try Wookie with the late post :lol:...#delulualltheway

...next day to observe...the 14th...
  • Love 7

16 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I’ll bite :wub: I have been checking IG feeds about YIN’s bday and this seems to have something to it...lol nice try Wookie with the late post :lol:...#delulualltheway

He is holding a pink rose in his hand and kissing it :wub: and look at his gaze... Oh god I am in shipper heaven :bawling: I am imagining too many things :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I don't know why I got this feeling but I am feeling like this post is intended for our girl because it's her birthday! #shipperdelusions :wub:

Yeah, me too... I have a feeling that he will post something (intended to her) on her birthday. The caption may not saying it, but his gaze...

• Love 6

8 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Ohhh sooo sooo truee!!

I agree, 1000%.. Delulu overload..

It's his queen's day!! I guess he's giving her flowers privately, just the two of them.. :wub:

7 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I too am waiting for that day!! :rolleyes:

#PichiShippersThinkAlike

• Love 6

On 5/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, nyzah13 said:

Same thoughts @louie_999.. While reading the caption it was like, "are they reenacting the TYH in real life?" Gosh!! More signs please!!

BTW, I was looking for any couple related celebration day in Korea.

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but maybe they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry guys but my delulu mind is activating after these pics of the other shippers post were posted.

PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

ㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

@snowjewelz I guess everyone is waiting for this.. :rolleyes:

That's what 6/14 is, Kiss Day for couples..

• Like 1
  • Love 5

14 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

The Queen's birthday seemed to be such a serene one B)

Guess she quietly celebrated..given i think IU is on her own work journey. Hope Ms Universe Goddess had a good time with Mr Wookie. Even with no dispatch..im still hoping:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

:tears: :tears: :tears: This fan-made video is so touching and magical. Even the song's melody and message...:wub::wub::wub:

Side note: In the last part of the video is the ending scene from TYH, you can clearly see that their eyes are filled with tears! OTTOKKE!!! :tears: 

Another side note: It seemed like their story is a sorrowful one because of their roles in Goblin. But hold on...their relationship's transition from Goblin's ending up to TYH's were all pure and sincere happiness. What do you think in real life??? :D:lol: (Possibly...in another level of happiness with prosperity and a stash of sexiness on the other side?!) #/delulumodeON

Edited by Minyeonie
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4