[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

17 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

what's the significance?

There's actually not much of a significance. It's just that OYS loves pink. And the people here were trying to think that the pink rose in the ball that was in another Chanel post in LDW's IG has something to do with YIN haha!

And maybe I was trying to look for other things that might be significant.

I think LDW has been wearing that bracelet for a long time already, like around the time after Goblin, if I remember correctly.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

So...have they confirmed yet? Hehehe! Just silently waiting til we hear of the good news - engagement announcement or pregnancy announcement, whichever comes first, we would welcome and support with open arms!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, louie_999 said:

There's actually not much of a significance. It's just that OYS loves pink. And the people here were trying to think that the pink rose in the ball that was in another Chanel post in LDW's IG has something to do with YIN haha!

I think I have mentioned that too in the previous post about the pink flower with regards to monthly celebration. Thanks for pointing that out again @louie_999, I almost forgot.. 깜빡 잊다, 미안합니다! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, MsMagic said:

So...have they confirmed yet? Hehehe! Just silently waiting til we hear of the good news - engagement announcement or pregnancy announcement, whichever comes first, we would welcome and support with open arms!

Not just open arms..i will send flowers to congratulate!!:wub:

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

That Chanel J12 couple watch made me think that they really are in a relationship now.I have watched in yt 'how to know if k.idols are into secret relationship when they're wearing something in common whether with outfits or accessories.especially when their partner came back from a trip abroad.they connect the brand of the item which the idols is endorsing internationally.like SongSong couple before they wore the same bracelet:wub:in our pichi couple's case,LDW is the endorser of chanel man in Korea and recently just came back from Europe for the Chanel No.5 event. Not to mention that Chanel J12 was just launch recently,only few were out..so I think YIN's white Chanel J12 watch is a gift from LDW's trip/endorsement from abroad to match his Black Chanel J12.check out their photos wearing60472741_163058811382998_902775352285485

'watcha think shippers??!?:D

Just my two cents:)

Edited by gelli aduviso
To clear more thoughts
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

Can’t wait for YIN’s birthday to get any info about the current status of their relationship...IF there will be any clue at all. Love this post from patkdramafan, it was created by sydneyrela1...how I wish these pictures were real :wub:

• Love 7

9 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

This is awesome too! credits to pichiismyheart

Upon seeing this I imagined "what if" YIN and LDW starred in the HK, with those romatic and hot scenes from the drama..:wub: kkkk ^^

The chemistry will be literally lit and will burn all of us.. HAHAHA :D

• Love 8

Secret Garden...

The Secret Message...

My Secret Hotel...

TouchYourHeart involving secret office romance....

YIN recommending to share secrets to get closer on dates....

....so does this girl have a fetish for secrets or what? :P

I wonder what secrets she shares w. LDW muahahha :ph34r:

*sorry random thought of the day :P

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

"Call me Mr. Smitten!" :wub:

The way he looks at her even during

this stage just tells us how smitten he already was with her. He was already falling fast for her even then.

Just my two cents though. 

FB-IMG-1559484891469.jpg

Ctto to WN Haryanti on Touch Your Heart - Spazz Zone on FB

• Love 11

I mean even one of the titles for the drama that she was considering before (but didnt accept) was My SECRET Terius. :sweatingbullets:

Should we keep a look out for any new not yet cast dramas/movies with title "SECRET" in them, for clues on her next project? :P

....I'm calling it, considering her ninja skills :ph34r:, her next project will be called "Me The Total Pro Secret Agent" or "The Secret Ninja" or something like that :tounge_xd:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm glad that the amount of pichi couple shipper account is increasing day by day. Netizen's support to them are also overflowing. All i can do is only to thank them for making me happy with their posts as long as they respect their personal life and to wish pichi couple all the best. :relaxed: 

Special thanks to all shippers here who enliven this forum excitedly! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

YIN's bday is coming in a couple of days...wish they would announce the big news or atleast photos of our beloved Pichi Couple celebrating her day:wub:I wonder what LDW's gift for her:phew:

Maybe his heart? :wub: Uwuuu! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10