[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

16 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Just dropping this adorable video here... I can't get enough of them... :bawling: I want more... :pensive:

Almost all my favorite part here in TYH are combine perfectly.. I just thought how comfortable LDW & YIN are of their equal aggressiveness as couple in this drama.. I bet they are too in real life.. kkkk ^^ :wub:

Keep those keen eyes for the Pichi Couple!! Let the the ship sail!!

Good morning and may you all have a great day!! 

• Love 9

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Towards YIN, he is playful like a lover. Towards KGE, he is playful like a brother. 

I second this! I also observed in the last few bts of goblin and most bts of tyh, LDW can act silly in front of YIN to make her laugh..

Spoiler

especially when he danced in front of her and shook her neck when she laid in bed (this is too intimate) I don't know with the others but my boyfriend do that to me, he could act silly infront of me and i will laugh hard and hit him afterwards. In fact, I have many close male friends but they never ever act silly and intimate towards me at the same time.

Of course, we still don't know their real status right now. Sometimes we tend to put meaning to other people's actions. But hey, its a common thing we see to many lovers out there right? Especially when we know that LDW is a shy guy towards those not close to him. And him acting that intimately as per bts is a highly suspicious thing. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Can't get enough of them really.. I am re-watching the TYH for the nth time.. Today I just realized in the 4th episode that even OYS/OJS's doctor is also named Kwon.. It's so funny how she chose Atty. Kwon over Dr. Kwon.. HAHAHA XD
To think of it, LDW has portrayed being a doctor for several dramas and OYS/OJS still chose to go with Atty. Kwon over her personal health having insomia. Maybe she was thinking she doesn't want the character of LDW as a doctor because he was paired with many actresses already and she chose the Atty Kwon portrayal of LDW because she knew he has never been dated anyone in that character portrayal.. HAHAHAH XD

Dr%20Kwon%20vs%20Atty%20Kwon.png?t=15587

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

On 5/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, louie_999 said:

Maybe YIN asked JKH if it's okay for him to turn down the offer as a friend so that LDW could play the part haha. Well we really don't know. 

I visited the TYH thread here and saw that the earliest comments were discussing the initial cast. Correct me if I'm wrong but I gathered from the comments that it was JKH who was first confirmed for the role and YIN was only "considering it". Later on, when LDW was the one suddenly confirmed, YIN confirmed as well. Or both of them confirmed at the same time. So perhaps YIN really didn't sign on yet for the role until the lead was given to LDW. Or perhaps I'm just delulu again. Hihihihihihi

• Like 2
  • Love 10

Hi peeps!! I have been enjoying this thread so far. My first k-drama love is TYH and my first time shipping is the Pichi Couple.In fact, I can't seem to move on from TYH and this couple.

Anyway, just wondeting if this clip has been posted before...

Have a great week, shippers!!

• Love 7

just love all your detective eagle eyes..just helps everyone to confirm their 'relationship'...PICHI is definitely doing a good job in not fanning any rumor flames with their quiet demeanour...but also means, i miss them so much!:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Anyway, just wondeting if this clip has been posted before...

I believe this was posted before, especially during the time when everyone was "investigating" and comparing the Goblin and TYH press con. I just forgot what page it was. Maybe around page 90-100?

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 5/29/2019 at 10:53 AM, louie_999 said:

See the pink roses and the bracelet:

Very visible, but sorry for missing this out and asking about what's the significance?

Please enlighten my delulu mind.. :sweatingbullets:

And if ever some of the shippers clearly see this too that connects to the Pichi Couple, reply here.. :)

I miss all the noise for this couple..

Enjoy the rest of the day y'all!!

• Love 4