[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

Wow.. pichi shippers have an eagle eyes indeed!! Hahaha..

I want to add something else.. was it a "symbolic flower position" from yin n ldw? She put it on her ears.. their couple pose again.. lols..

Oh dear you’re right. This photo is giving us all the clues :wub:

And LDW almost always sporting peach/pink in Produce x101. Hee hee hee 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

7 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Is she wearing Chanel J12 watch? Or just something resembles?

If yes, she is totally updated because the watch was newly launched cmiiw.

Or, she just got it from the brand ambassador (our boy de Chanel). Ok I may delulu, she got it from Go Eun perhaps? :tounge_xd:

I'd like to indulge my delulu self and say our boy got it for her. :tounge_xd:

• Love 11

3 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

:smirk: So this is how they will do it??? The Jung Rok Style!!! 'Slowly-but-for-a-long-time' kind of Revelation :joy: 

Okay, let the game begin :love:

And I am soooooo in the game! GAME ON! :glasses:

• Love 8

2 hours ago, louie_999 said:

What if

"I want to express my heart to you!

Thanks for always being there, love you! ❤"

is not directed to fans but rather to LDW, but then she did it OYS style, like the one in the last episode. 

Same thoughts @louie_999.. While reading the caption it was like, "are they reenacting the TYH in real life?" Gosh!! More signs please!!

BTW, I was looking for any couple related celebration day in Korea.

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but maybe they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry guys but my delulu mind is activating after these pics of the other shippers post were posted.

PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

ㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 7

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

And by the way - isn’t it strange the “reveal” of the J12 Chanel watch is for a Confession Day post purportedly dedicated to fans? B)

YIN was wearing it during their Jeju Trip, but she kept it hidden with sleeves until the Confession Day post. I love it. It’s such a Jung Rok/Jin Shim move haha

They just cant 'help' themselves..cmon PICHI

..save us!:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I'd like to indulge my delulu self and say our boy got it for her. :tounge_xd:

Maybe Wookie passed it on to our ship captain Kim Go Eun to deliver it to our special girl In Na so that we won't notice. Until she secretly confessed to us fans thru this pic today at 520 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

Same thoughts @louie_999.. While reading the caption it was like, "are they reenacting the TYH in real life?" Gosh!! More signs please!!

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but may they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry guys but my delulu mind is activating after these pics of the other shippers post were posted.

PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

:scream:  WOAH! How did you noticed all of these?! Anyways, I LOVE EVERY BIT OF WHAT WAS WRITTEN HERE! :heart: Okay :wink: "June 14" MARKED!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

:tounge_xd:

I'd be in delulu if they repost their BTS from sofa kissing scene, hahaha!

I won't be surprised if they did another cryptic post. It excites us shippers when they are in ninja mode 

Edited by louie_999
More thoughts
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I am a big fan of Korean culture, I even studied their language for a short time and self studied afterwards.. Anyways, I guess I am just so supportive of this ship sailing and thought about these every 14 of each month.. Since they're ninjas, their followers/shippers must be too! ㅋㅋㅋ :D

Thanks for that compliment @Minyeonie

Reference for every 14th of each month celebration..https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/the-14th-of-every-month-in-south-korea-is-a-holiday/

• Like 4
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but maybe they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

You got my heart on overdrive with your info, chingu, that I am breathless. My delulu self says it now all makes sense. :tounge_xd::love:

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

LDW posted a picture of chocolate .... ..... PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

Marvellous detective work.  I couldn’t find an icon to express my excitement! We need a fireworks icon! Our ship is sailing n we are all on deck setting off fireworks! (Pardon the delulu overflow hehe).

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, aveerie said:

You got my heart on overdrive with your info, chingu, that I am breathless. My delulu self says it now all makes sense. :tounge_xd::love:

I am indeed searching for evidences that makes sense my friends! I am glad you almost all agree to my detective ninja works for this couple..

18 minutes ago, profiler said:

Marvellous detective work.  I couldn’t find an icon to express my excitement! We need a fireworks icon! Our ship is sailing n we are all on deck setting off fireworks! (Pardon the delulu overflow ).

However, these were all just my observations that were fed by my delulu mind.

I am so sorry that it all became so widespread to you my friends..

ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets:

• Love 6

49 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I am indeed searching for evidences that makes sense my friends! I am glad you almost all agree to my detective ninja works for this couple..

However, these were all just my observations that were fed by my delulu mind.

I am so sorry that it all became so widespread to you my friends..

ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets:

We are all in delulu overdrive..thanks to a J12...honestly..she isnt their official rep..and so coincidentally a certain guy is..who wouldn't make any assumptions...too close for comfort....then sgain... am grateful for such signs.. this keeps the ship ALIVE!!:thumbsup:

• Love 9

GOSH!!
Okay guys so I just semi-accidentally uncovered something Very interesting.

So in my attempt to go backread the pichi forum from the beginning to try to find the Pichi cap to compare with that pic just now, I found evidence of something more interesting.

...Do you guys remember that in the TvN official Youtube channel playlist for TYH some videos got deleted/privated?

I just saw from this post on page 3... which video was the one that got privated!:

9KreYg.jpg

Link to post w. the privated clip:

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/432094-official-%E2%99%A5lee-dong-wook%E2%99%A5-yoo-in-na-%E2%99%A5-pichi-coupleointment-couple/?do=findComment&comment=21421617

Link to the privated video:

https://youtu.be/Cl7FFnkC2Xs

So it was that BTS clip where LDW&YIN comfortably spoke to each other in banmal (while YIN also spoke to AlwaysCeo actor more formally/not as comfortably) 
& where

Spoiler

LDW looked at YIN in suspicios way and too long.
Actually I watched this BTS 1st with a friend irl who doenst even ship them and she went "Does he like her or something!?" when he looked at her like that lol

....so very interesting how TvN thought this clip was TOO PRIVATE to continue to have on their channel LOL, especailly given what that BTS clip contained :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

But! IT DOESNT END HERE.
Now going back to that playlist to try to find that spot where the privated video was marked in grey, suddenly that has also been deleted by TvN! :

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdyB3s37qpTPqadshajltg3eUcLE5w-6V

There used to be 2 Spots/Greyed out videos before, 1 deleted video and 1 privated video.
Now suddenly there's only the 1 deleted video left and the privated greyed out video IS GONE.
LOL TvN :sweat_smile:
So they decided to private the video. But then realized the evidence they left behind of having the privated video marked in the playlist, so theyve deleted that Greyed out video too.  :joy:

( EDIT: So I realized this part of my post was just EXTRA INFO/RAMBLING, so I put it in tag to shorten my post. Read if you care:

Spoiler

And before anyone accuses me of remembering incorrectly, NOPE. I visited that playlist quite frequently at one point, replaying videos alot. I clearly remember there being 2 GREYED OUT VIDEOS before. 1 Privated, and 1 deleted.

So I have to confess that I actually suspected quite a long time ago that the privated video was this one, but I wasnt sure. ...until now when I semi-accidentally found the evidence of it LOL

It was like that childhood game of "1 item gets removed while youre not looking. Now try to remember which item is missing". 
I remembered before that the video missing from that spot, which got marked as private had been the Banmaltalking/suspiciosStare Bts, but had only my memory to rely on so wasnt 100% sure. But NOW!!! OMO. Yes they privated THAT video and then removed the evidence of having privated it. 

)

So now the video is completely deleted and not just privated. Try clicking the link to the video which was posted on that post I posted above (found on page 3 in pichi forum) (aka. this video link:

https://youtu.be/Cl7FFnkC2Xs)

It now shows it has been deleted.
 And then look at which spot on the TYH playlist the deleted video is on, the deleted video which is still left now that the other greyed out (privated)video has been deleted:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdyB3s37qpTPqadshajltg3eUcLE5w-6V
9dWWi6.jpg

This was NOT where the privated Banmalspeaking&LDWStareAtHer BTS was before it got deleted.  From my memory BUT ALSO if you look at the other videos and think about which scenes had aired at that time. The playlist shows quite logically the clips in the episode airing order.  

...That yellow couple shirts kiss aired and its clip was published AFTER this Banmal&StareBTS clip was published, yet the greyed out video still left in the playlist  is AFTER the yellow shirts kiss BTS. AKA. THAT deleted video still in the playlist is something that got published AFTER the yellow shirts kiss.

Banmaltalking&stare BTS however was published BEFORE the yellow shirts kiss!
So conclusion from this: The deleted video still left in the playlist is NOT the banmaltalking&stare BTS but a DIFFERENT CLIP.

...I regret so much now that I never screenshoted the playlist before when both 2 greyed out video where still there, I always meant to but kept putting it off lol. So now I have no picture proof of how the playlist used to have 2 GREYED OUT VIDEOS, HOWEVER you can see from the LOGICAL CONCLUSION that can be drawn (see above), that the greyed out video still left in the playlist IS NOT THE Banmaltalking&stare BTS but ANOTHER video.

Then look at the link of the banmal&stare BTS video now and see it no longer works. Then I think you people can also (not just me) remember it having actually BEEN part of that playlist before, but now it isnt there anymore.

FINAL CONCLUSION: There was 2 greyed out videos. One deleted one (identity of video still unknown) & privated one (BanmalSpeaking&stare BTS). Sometime after the privated one got privated, they realized their mistake in still having the greyed out privated video in the playlist and deleted the evidence of it from there too.

SPECULATION TIME: Why does TvN see the BTS as TOO PRIVATE ?  and why later even hide the evidence of having privated it and then deleted it? Especially if supposedly there is nothing going on between these two? :joy:

Shoutout of THANKS to @Far^away for sharing that video on your post, (even though you innocently just shared that video before not knowing what will happen because of this action in the future. Life is so interesting, 1 action can lead to more than can be predicted&intended :P )  ...without your innocent post I wouldnt have found the evidence of the video being the privated one and 2 videos being privated&deleted.  :sweatingbullets:
Shoutout thanks also @MsMagic   , without you mentioning the Pichi cap i wouldnt have gone to backread and woudlnt have found the evidence either. Oh life.  :sweatingbullets:

and btw sorry for VERY LONG POST   EVERYONE, I wanted to make sure to be clear and include everything important. Started rambling a bit too because just so fun doing detective work :sweatingbullets:

NOW LET'S DELULU ABOUT THIS :joy:

Edited by intrariver
Edited to lmprove clarity.
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 14

Doesn't Sinamoles-nim subs the bts videos??? Maybe we can find it from her channel or from the fanmade MV's. I did not know any of those videos as I have not seen them yet. :bawling: Jeballl, anyone who knew those videos that @intrariver was talking about, kindly post it here. I wanted to see it too :tears::tears::tears: Thanks in advance! :wink:^_^:wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Hi and sincerest apologies to everyone, I felt like I neglected this thread for too long, mainly because I felt this ship was too smooth going forward and I had to fan some flames in another thread.

@intrariver‘s latest post looks very interesting, maybe I should consider delurking and reading all the posts from this thread again to see if I am able to find that video that she is referring to, preferabbly on IG since YouTube isn’t available now.

However, her point seems really valid and I do have a slight inkling that maybe they are trying to cover up their tracks now.

Any specific fans with more experience in this could offer their more professional views on this matter? :D

All in all, it’s a good day to be a shopper in this thread. So hope you guys enjoy this moment going forward!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, intrariver said:

This was NOT where the privated Banmalspeaking&LDWStareAtHer BTS was before it got deleted.  From my memory BUT ALSO if you look at the other videos and think about which scenes had aired at that time. The playlist shows quite logically the clips in the episode airing order.  

.........THAT deleted video still in the playlist is something that got published AFTER the yellow shirts kiss.
Banmaltalking&stare BTS however was published BEFORE the yellow shirts kiss!
So conclusion from this: The deleted video still left in the playlist is NOT the banmaltalking&stare BTS but a DIFFERENT CLIP.

Not rambling at all! All precious observations! If, as you have pointed out, “THAT deleted video still in the playlist is something that got published AFTER the yellow shirts kiss”, it makes you wonder what that video after the yellow shirts kiss could have contained, seeing it was (in the order it was put up) AFTER this kiss scene. Hmmm....the possibilities...

• Love 6

@intrariver : u are the most jjang! Altho i didnt get to see the vids earlier..but yes..your thoughts are most logical. Unless there is something to hide. If tvn had purely wanted to promote TYH..and if there were nothing to hide..they would have used the PICHI to the fullest..just like what OYS's agency director did ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 4