[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Lee Dong Wook Reveals What He Gained By Hosting “Produce X 101”

The actor said, “Through ‘Produce X 101,’ I am able to feel a variety of emotions. When I see myself gaining strength from the participants, that’s when I know I made a good decision [by joining the program].”

When asked what he sees himself doing in 20 years, Lee Dong Wook answered without a hesitation that he would like to continue to act. He added, “I would like to become an actor who makes people feel comfortable while working with him and seeing him act.”

More here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325787wpp/lee-dong-wook-reveals-what-he-gained-by-hosting-produce-x-101

• Love 3

Was browsing through soompi articles when I saw this...

Not familiar with the C drama actors Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin but I know someone who are good friends right now and I really really think they should get together in real life...Anneyeong LDW YIN, you might want to read this kkk

Spoiler

The long-time-best-friends-turned-lovers story is often found in dramaland and it can also be used to exactly describe Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo‘s love story. The two met on the set of the 2006 romance drama “Sound of Colors” and became best friends with their friendship lasting over 10 years. The two worked together again in the 2011 historical drama “The Glamorous Imperial Concubine,” which was also Ruby’s first project as a producer. Rumors sparked between the two, as Ruby also starred as the female lead in the drama and cast close friend Wallace as the lead actor.

n May 20, 2016, the two shocked fans when they publicly acknowledged their relationship and got married in Bali, Indonesia the same year. It is no coincidence, the two announced their relationship through their social media on 520! Wallace Huo admitted during an interview that he had developed a crush on Ruby back in 2005 after they worked together in “Sound of Colors.” However, because they were such good friends, Wallace didn’t dare to confess because he didn’t want to ruin the friendship. Similarly, Ruby also admitted she was afraid to cross the line of friendship with Wallace as she believed friends can last forever, but lovers can separate.

It was later revealed that in January 2016, Wallace finally worked up the courage to confess his feelings at Ruby’s birthday party, and the two officially became lovers. Wallace admitted that he dared to confess only after he reached a level of success in his career. The two have been happily married for three years and have a daughter nicknamed “Little Angel.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1323694wpp/from-reel-to-real-5-c-drama-couples-that-found-love-on-set

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Is she wearing Chanel J12 watch? Or just something resembles?

If yes, she is totally updated because the watch was newly launched cmiiw.

Or, she just got it from the brand ambassador (our boy de Chanel). Ok I may delulu, she got it from Go Eun perhaps? :tounge_xd:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToyhQYRMmUafYmfBlmyD8

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I know this is a bit unrelated but I was watching ep 12 of Her Private Life (the onew that replaced TYH) when suddenly during the bar scene where the characters with unrequited love to the main couple were drinking, Make it Count was playing in the background! It made me giddy that traces of TYH could still be found anywhere. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 5

OMOO!!!

so LDW has been wearing J12 before it launched in SK on May 8th. I knew it from his stylist post (at April 30th), he wore the black one. Then YIN wore the white one when her trip to Jeju. That was about last April.

The stylist post him wearing black watch at the same day of produce x 101 presscon. But if I'm not mistaken he didn't wear it at the presscon (maybe he knew that would be so much camera to capture the watch) and YIN's manager IG didn't post her wearing the watch during Jeju Trip. YIN is covering her wrist. The newly post was posted by weibo official.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6

11 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

OMOO!!!

so LDW has been wearing J12 before it launched in SK on May 8th. I knew it from his stylist post (at April 30th), he wore the black one. Then YIN wore the white one when her trip to Jeju. That was about last April.

The stylist post him wearing black watch at the same day of produce x 101 presscon. But if I'm not mistaken he didn't wear it at the presscon (maybe he knew that would be so much camera to capture the watch) and YIN's manager IG didn't post her wearing the watch during Jeju Trip. YIN is covering her wrist. The newly post was posted by weibo official.

This is too uncanny for it to be a coincidence. And yes, that white watch is a Chanel J12. Stars don’t wear knock-offs.

I love their couple watch!

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

OMOO!!!

1 hour ago, Ktine Ashiya said:

I guess they're really keeping tabs with each other. Love those smiles :wub:

Another explotion of couple items making us think they're together.. OMG!!

Pichi couple~ kill me :wub::sweatingbullets:

• Love 10

34 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

Another explotions of couple items making us think they're together.. OMG!!

Pichi couple~ kill me :wub::sweatingbullets:

Just get married already! We can't wait! :bawling:

Their explosive on and off chemistry and that BTS hand rubbing scene, drama chat body language, its just too evident seriously!

They shouldn't torture us fans like this... I think there are many pichi supporters out there cheering for them... what's the need to hide?

We support you! Please be together and live happily ever after! :blush:  :wub:

[Note: Wish they actually read this thread, ninja style... :tounge_xd:]

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Just get married already! We can't wait! :bawling:

Their explosive on and off chemistry and that BTS hand rubbing scene, drama chat body language, its just too evident seriously!

They shouldn't torture us fans like this... I think there are many pichi supporters out there cheering for them... what's the need to hide?

We support you! Please be together and live happily ever after! :blush:  :wub:

[Note: Wish they actually read this thread, ninja style... :tounge_xd:]

Exactly the same thoughts.

But let's just wait for them to be ready.. :) It's better we delulu and then they announce marriage rather than they announce early but hasn't build and haven't enjoyed each other yet and would end up ending their relationship (which Pichi Shippers doesn't want to hear) though we'll still support them whatever they do..

Bansai Pichi!!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

Exactly the same thoughts.

But let's just wait for them to be ready.. :) It's better we delulu and then they announce marriage rather than they announce early but hasn't build and haven't enjoyed each other yet and would end up ending their relationship (which Pichi Shippers doesn't want to hear) though we'll still support them whatever they do..

Bansai Pichi!!

Indeed. Let’s enjoy the uncertainty - we’ll

miss this once they’ve confirmed haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

And by the way - isn’t it strange the “reveal” of the J12 Chanel watch is for a Confession Day post purportedly dedicated to fans? B)

YIN was wearing it during their Jeju Trip, but she kept it hidden with sleeves until the Confession Day post. I love it. It’s such a Jung Rok/Jin Shim move haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

And by the way - isn’t it strange the “reveal” of the J12 Chanel watch is for a Confession Day post purportedly dedicated to fans? B)

YIN was wearing it during their Jeju Trip, but she kept it hidden with sleeves until the Confession Day post. I love it. It’s such a Jung Rok/Jin Shim move haha

YIN: "Fans, I hereby confess to wearing couple watches with LDW!" B) 

...Hmmmm especially  the part about wanting to "EXPRESS HER :heart:" to us is....especially interesting :joy:

"I declare my heart belongs to LDW, just look at my watch!"  :P

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2