[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, michsg said:

And this also made my heart fluttered so much....

Oh someone should have kept that cotton-bud. We could have called them the CC (cotton-bud couple). So much tension, so much meaning in that moment - all conveyed through that cotton-bud. If a fly flew through between the two of them then, it would have been electrocuted - the air was so charged! 

Edited by profiler
Spelling.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Hoping you’re all having a great weekend!!! Missing TYH so I was browsing for anything related to it and came across this FMV. The reason why I love TYH so much is because the story does not have a lot of fluff, it is a straight out rom com with no love triangles and complicated story lines...it focused on the love of two people who said what they needed to say to each other without all the mess being dragged on for several episodes (shout out to the writers who kept the break up in only 1 episode and yet it was heartbreaking enough to make an impact)...has an awesome supporting cast...best kdrama ever IMHO :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Daebak! Hahaha! Grateful for fans who have such keen eyes.

But I love how the entire TYH team was in on the ninja-ing. They’re really a family.

So cool right! But i still dont get it..rven if they sit together..wont they cause more ruckus by not revealing any photos?..like at least a few..if they want to just tell fans..'ok..thats it everyone..nothing more'...

By not revealing..its even 'worse' i thought

But still im happy:blush:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

If I am not mistaken, the first song played in the first episode is by Micheal Bubblé - "Haven't Met You Yet" and it really fits in LDW and YIN before they found each other (to give it meaning and delulu- it can be "Haven't Known You Yet"). I wonder if they contributed to choose some of the tracks. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

What does the writings say btw?.. I am curious, I tried to find it on my twitter.. I need to look for the account harder..

Its about the image..if u opened up..can see at the edge of both pics - the same blue white striped shirt.  So the post conclusion is that LDW and YIN were actually seated next to each other at the wrap up party

18 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Funny how life goes sometimes... :lol:

It's the quiet one who later ends up with the 20 minute shipper video lol:

From quiet to getting close :wub:

My personal opinion is that prob YIN cos of personaility fit also more suited than the other 2...sometimes aint about age..there have been cases where age gap is huge..but the couple gets along well..just happy that if it really turns out as such

• Like 1
  • Love 5

47 minutes ago, michsg said:

Its about the image..if u opened up..can see at the edge of both pics - the same blue white striped shirt.  So the post conclusion is that LDW and YIN were actually seated next to each other at the wrap up party

Them actually being seated next to each other makes the taking SEPARATE pics w. the SAME ppl look all the more funny  :sweatingbullets:

Isnt it much more convienient to take the pic just once rather than twice lol. Since sitting next to each other it would be the much faster way lol. And also with 1 pic show theres nothing to hide, rather than take separate pics and none together making things only more complicated. If they want to show there nothing there simply take pics normally and dont behave like ninjas:ph34r: , that would actually work much better in making the dating rumors/speculations die down lol

Spoiler

Last tlme I saw this type of inconviently taking SEPARATE pics w. SAME ppl rather than the much simpler and faster 1 pic, while the two were still seated next to each other too in wrap party....it turned out to be 1 of their tactics to hide their relationship and only months and months later did they stop hiding it from us fans.

...We can only hope that if theres something between these two too that they one day tire of hiding it too.

But it's also good to price privacy and not have a relationship under the public scrutiny ala YIN and her ex. That obviously didnt work.

Now SJS has admitted and is dating publicily but I think that relationship probabaly has been going on for a while. Much better to only admit a relationship once its stabilized going for at least semi-long rather than too soon admit to anything which only screams doom to the relationship.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

I agree with your observations, if they are not in a relationship, taking pictures together won't be hard. What's wrong with posing along with just a 'friend'? what more if the world knows you're 'close' and 'comfortable' in real life? 

But honestly, i found their actions amusing. From our girl's ninja entrance to limited pictures during wrap up party, these things make us pichi shippers realize that:

1. Maybe they agreed on not revealing their true relationship status yet because they want to date in peace?(Like in the drama, they will refrain from meeting in public, instead they will just see each other in confined places e.g her place or his place..lol delulu mode on -level 1) 

2. Or they just want to avoid dating rumors for a while because they want to reveal it themselves first before public breakout. (delulu mode on- level 2) 

3. Our boy just wanted to protect our girl from bashers (you know, other shippers) who doesn't like her with him. It means he wants to keep her coz their relationship is real and mature. 

Com'mon! As what i've observed with their personalities, i think both of them are really private people and mastered hiding like a pro. And the fact that they did not accept romance dramas after goblin and came back with touch your heart, then again with Ldw accepting a horror drama this coming august must be telling us something. That YIN must be the only girl he will kiss from that day forward (delulu mode on level 3) lol

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 6

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Them actually being seated next to each other makes the taking SEPARATE pics w. the SAME ppl look all the more funny  :sweatingbullets:

Isnt it much more convienient to take the pic just once rather than twice lol. Since sitting next to each other it would be the much faster way lol. And also with 1 pic show theres nothing to hide, rather than take separate pics and none together making things only more complicated. If they want to show there nothing there simply take pics normally and dont behave like ninjas:ph34r: , that would actually work much better in making the dating rumors/speculations die down lo

My thoughts exactly!

• Like 3
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Isnt it much more convienient to take the pic just once rather than twice lol. Since sitting next to each other it would be the much faster way lol. And also with 1 pic show theres nothing to hide, rather than take separate pics and none together making things only more complicated. If they want to show there nothing there simply take pics normally and dont behave like ninjas:ph34r: , that would actually work much better in making the dating rumors/speculations die down lol

Reveal hidden contents

Last tlme I saw this type of inconviently taking SEPARATE pics w. SAME ppl rather than the much simpler and faster 1 pic, while the two were still seated next to each other too in wrap party....it turned out to be 1 of their tactics to hide their relationship and only months and months later did they stop hiding it from us fans.

...We can only hope that if theres something between these two too that they one day tire of hiding it too.

But it's also good to price privacy and not have a relationship under the public scrutiny ala YIN and her ex. That obviously didnt work.

Now SJS has admitted and is dating publicily but I think that relationship probabaly has been going on for a while. Much better to only admit a relationship once its stabilized going for at least semi-long rather than too soon admit to anything which only screams doom to the relationship.

Agree with your hidden contents.. as long as they are happy.. and best if they are together... if it's to protect her cos of the past relationship.. it's fine as well.. we only want them to b happy..hengbok:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Why are these two people killing me with their chemistry?! :rolleyes:

I can't breathe watching them again and again in their sweet & lovely scenes in dramas where they are together.. Moreover in their off-cam interaction, sweet & lovely (heart fluttering -ninja moves) more likely as couple.. (I guess my mind is just feeding my delusions.. DELULU OVERLOAD :sweatingbullets:)

• Love 6